yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Asian Magnets using Pheromones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

knowledgeispower You're like the Speedy Gonzales of this forum. You always beat me to it!

Comment

knowledgeispower Xcc I think rather than buying empty bottles and test it, I might just start from 1 spray each from each different sizes of bottles and see what is the sweet spot of mine and note it down, that will be a much better idea right? So I could know which bottle produces how many of sprays for which mones to give me the best sweet spot. Unless I really want to find out the answer to if 10ml and 30ml sprays the same quantity, then I will use empty bottles with the nozzles. Maybe that will be when I finish using my 30ml and 10ml bottle and then will give an go with the experiment and give an answer here
      Patience is the key to success.

PheromoneXS
      Sprays: Ascend w/o Cops, Cohesion, Evolved, Flirt, Taboo.
      Oils: Evolved
      Samples: Barely Legal, Celebrity, Thinker, Crush, Exotica, SOB.

Pheromone Treasures
      The Hookup, Auraental, Grail of Affection

Comment

iamestix Yes, start with 1 spray of 1 formula. Next day 2 sprays of the same formula. Etc. Then once you understand that formula. Get a different one and start the same process. You will gain knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by iamestix View Post
          knowledgeispower Xcc I think rather than buying empty bottles and test it, I might just start from 1 spray each from each different sizes of bottles and see what is the sweet spot of mine and note it down, that will be a much better idea right? So I could know which bottle produces how many of sprays for which mones to give me the best sweet spot. Unless I really want to find out the answer to if 10ml and 30ml sprays the same quantity, then I will use empty bottles with the nozzles. Maybe that will be when I finish using my 30ml and 10ml bottle and then will give an go with the experiment and give an answer here
          Sure...I was just suggesting if you wanted to mathematically make sure they are equal in spray volume lol. But you could do it that way too but it is a lot more subjective...

I always buy empty bottles from PXS because I like to blend my own mixes in them (they are very cheap like 50 cents to $1 each)

Anyways I wouldn't worry about it, SteveO has several times confirmed they spray equal amounts so your sweet spot should be the same for both sizes.
          PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
          PXS
          Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
          Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
          Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
          AD
          AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

What happened to dinner date with the sales girl in the shop?

Comment

Was about to ask about the date with date with Serene too. iamestix I think you're heading in the right direction. If you have the time, do consider testing out the mones you have individually instead of mixing them together. Start with the lowest spray possible. That way, you learn even faster as to what to expect from each blend and how it affects yourself and others. Your mix of Ascend and Cohesion is something that I use a lot of time, even though my Ascend comes with Copulins.

Do you work out and how do you look physically? At your age, I would split the Mones into 2 category of Heavy and Light. Heavy being, you just need 1 dose and light being you can go crazy with it.

Heavy: Ascend w/o Cops, Evolve, SOB
              Light: Cohesion, Evolved, Flirt, Taboo, Barely Legal, Celebrity, Thinker, Crush, Exotica

On top of that, I just wanna make a few points to you quickly.

1. Evolve works well even on it's own. You can use 1 drop for your date with Serene and see how it goes. If you wanna use spray, be careful as it may be a little strong, unless you're to be in somewhere relatively cold to suppress the diffusion rate of Evolve.
              2. Ascend can be sexual. I've got a FWB in Singapore that goes crazy on both Evolve and Ascend when I wear them solo.
              3. Some mixes don't go well together, others work like a charm. Xcc and knowledgeispower can teach them to you. There's some popular mixes on the forum like CJ's mix and 2 others but I can't recall them.
              4. Exotica, A1, Xist and Cohesion is the key for us Asians. They work very well even on their own.

Keep going buddy.
              PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
              PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
              Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
              Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Hi everyone, sorry that i am seldom online recently due to falling real sick and weak last week.
                Last one week I was really sick so I didn't used any mones on me and didn't do any test so I can't give any reviews or experiences but let's continue with the dinner date with Serene shall we. I took some notes down as detail as possible so hope I won't be missing any thing out.

That evening after I left the shop and reached home, our texts kept going on and on till we met. Before meeting her, I had a spray of Ascend + Cohesion each to both side of my neck again after shower and then I was looking at my Evolved oil and spray wondering which type should I use, therefore I decided to bring both out with me and see how things goes.

After that I drove down to the shopping place where I was at that afternoon and told her I will be waiting for her at the carpark behind the mall and she replied that she will need to settle the cashier and close the sales for the day so I've to wait for awhile. I acknowledged and took out both my evolved spray version and oil version, without thinking much I decided to use to Oil version as I know that it will last much longer than the sprays. Tilted the bottle and one drop falls out onto my finger and without thinking, I applied it onto my left wrist and then rub both my wrists together. (I don't know if I am doing it the correct way so hope you all can let me know if I am using the Oil version correctly as it's the first time using it).

Scrolling around my Facebook on phone and suddenly my phone rang. It's her.
                "I'm at the carpark, where are you?" She asked.
                I got down my car and turned my head around looking for her, saw her and waved to her.
                She walked over and smile, I ask her if she smokes because I was think of lighting one cigarette and take the time to chat with her.
                She said yes and both of us started smoking.
                While smoking, she started asking what job and am I working and starting to question me because she wants to know me more.
                I answered all her questions patiently and she starts to talk about her life and lifestyle too.
                After that, we proceed into the car and I asked what she wants to eat.
                "Actually I've already eaten my dinner, boss drop by and bought dinner for me just now" she said.
                "But I don't mind accompanying you if you haven't eat!" she said it straight after that sentence.
                I laughed and I told her since she have eaten, we should just go somewhere to chill around and she said okay.
                I proceeded to drive to a place near town where there's those kind of bistro bars.
                Throughout our ride there, both of us were kinda quiet.

Reached the Bistro bar and we went in together. The moment I went in, she followed me and then one waitress came to serve me.
                Arranged a seating for both of us and gave us the menu. I asked for a mojito cocktail as its one of my Favourite chilling drinks and Serene ordered a pint of beer. At the same time I placed a order for some fries and wings so we could chill out in a proper way and at the same time u wanna let her exposed longer to my mones while waiting for the Evolved to kick in at the later part.

Chatting all the way and suddenly she pops the question if I've a Girlfriend, I told her I am single and she said she is single too, just that recently she just had a break up with her ex Boyfriend that lasted for half year. Asked her why and stuffs, realised things is going a little emotional which I do not know if it is a good thing or a bad thing but I just try to lift up her mood by advising her and stuffs and she ordered a second pint of beer while my mojito still have half left and that's cause I'm eating most of the time. Inside my mind was, second pint, she must be real down. Everything was going smoothly and its past one hour plus already. Then she said she is heading back home soon because she still have work tomorrow. I asked if she want me to give her a lift back home but she said it is okay. I was shocked at the rejection but I do not know why also. Was wondering if it is because of the evolved that starts activating her and making her feel uneasy. I respected her decision as I do not wanna be forceful and she thank me for the drinks and stuffs, said that she will text me when she is back home safely. I acknowledge and then she left, at the same time I went back home too.

When I was home and after my shower I text her and asked if she is home, she replied me yes and apologise to me because she was feeling overly emotional and that is why she wanna go back home early. She also said that we could hang out next time again. I told her okay and all the way until now, we still text each other but didn't really meet due to my work and also I fell sick last week.

Anyone can can advise if I did anything wrong somewhere? :o not a good experience but at the same time isn't a bad experience as well.

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

iamestix Women are nonlinear. We as men think that such an encounter should step by step, in a linear fashion, progress to sex.

You are in a reserved culture. She was feeling emotional, close to you, and sexual. How do I know? Her questions. She didn't want to have sex with you because she's evaluating you as a boyfriend. You were wearing Ascend and Cohesion, yes? Perfect boyfriend mix for Asians as far as I know.

She wants you to think she's a good proper women, not a slut. Had you insisted you drive her home, she might have agreed but I would have just dropped her off at the curb and not walked with her to her apartment door with her because of the culture you are in.

So what am I saying? Focus on what you did right. Did you do anything wrong? Maybe, but are you perfect?

Go look in the mirror and congratulate yourself for all you did well.

Keep spending time with other women too because this one might get flaky on you because she's still working through her emotional hurt and yet her loneliness is nagging her to find a man. She needs to process her feelings.

She was emotional around you. That's good. She divulged things to you about her love life. Good! She asked you about your status and told you about hers. Double and triple good!

Now you know what formulas she's responsive to.

Keep up the good work and great report!

2000GT care to comment?

Comment

Originally posted by Xcc View Post
                    iamestix Women are nonlinear. We as men think that such an encounter should step by step, in a linear fashion, progress to sex.
                    You got that right!
                    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
                    PXS
                    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
                    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                    AD
                    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Xcc & knowledgeispower yeah, you guys are right, maybe I didn't do anything wrong on the steps of applying the Evolved. Everything just need to take time and also might be because of the Ascend and Cohesion as a good Boyfriend type. I'll take note of it and use mixtures at the right situation the next time! . I also just place an order of XiST spray and Exotica spray 30ml both unscented!

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

iamestix You also might want to look at this...

Seems to me, you are doing well. If you are looking for a girlfriend, Cohesion, XiSt, Ascend, and Evolve should be a good set to choose from. Since you are in Asia, Exotica and Exotica-enone might do well for you too.

Keep up the great reports!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X