yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Asian Magnets using Pheromones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The basic Exotica is without eNONE. Usually you'd need to special order it with eNONE and I believe all the samples are without eNONE.

iamestix, you should read this on why sometimes we think mones don't work:

https://discoverxs.com/forum/off-top...hey-don-t-work

Ok so now we established a bit about "game". You see, mones are great because they get your foot in the door. If you approach a woman while wearing mones, they will be much more open to talking with you, etc. But let's face it, mones will not get you laid by themselves. You still need to put in the leg work. Now of course sometimes they do give you IOI's, etc, but not always. There are a lot of social situations as well. For example, your "mone cloud" needs to properly diffuse for them to even work. If you are in a room, (small to moderate sized room, maybe can fit 30-50 people) your mone cloud will diffuse around the room in 5-10 minutes tops if wearing alcohol (if wearing oil...forget about it, you'd need to be next to someone). If you are in a larger room, or in a large large area like say an airport cafeteria, good luck on that diffusion! Unless you are sitting within close close proximity of the person, your mone cloud may not hit them. Sometimes it will if they are within 5-10 feet away, but outside that range and you are relying solely on your own looks for attraction at that point.

And then consider, maybe the girls around you were on their period? Maybe they were dating other guys? Maybe more reserved. Maybe not interested in tall/short/whatever guys. Maybe she was stressed out about something in her life, etc. That's the thing with mones. They WORK but the context has to be right. The woman needs to smell the mones + not be sick + not be on her period + having a good day + dating, etc. They cannot overcome social situations. I find mones work best in these contexts:

1. A small room where you and the target will be in together for at least 10 minutes (even if not sitting next to each other)
    2. A direct interaction with your target (which usually means you need to either know the person or approach them for a conversation)
    3. A socially less reserved event (like a bar, dance, night club, etc).

People are still people after all.

Now that being said, Ascend may be too much for you. The mixes you have above sound good. I would not add Taboo to Evolve. Evolve already has a lot of eNONE and might scare away some asians if not in the right social context, and Taboo will only make it worse. Cohesion is safe to use in any mix. Try Cohesion + Exotica, that sounds like a good mix to try next. Then try the others. I wish you the best of luck!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower I will try Cohesion + Exotica next. This morning I tried testing Ascend + Cohesion and Taboo and didn't really see any results so I was urging to try out another combo. Ended up I went around online to search what should I get to clear mones completely and ended up got a result with Witch Hazel. Search online where to buy in Singapore and ended up I was lucky because there's this shop that is the authorize seller for it. The Witch Hazel I bought is Thaylers Original Witch Hazel Toner, Alcohol Free. Honestly, I just reached home like just less than an hour.

A phone call rang and my buddy was asking me to head out for dinner or I should say it supper. So I took a chance and asked him if he is willing to accompany me to a pub later for some drink and listen to some music, to my surprised, he agreed. After hanging up with him, I took the toner and applied to organic cotton pads and rub it on the app points I did this morning. It's been around 12 hours and more alr. After I finish, I straight head to bath and use a loofah to scrub around my app points area with body soap. I believed most of the previous mones will be gone by then and now I am fresh! Just before I started replying to this thread, I just plan to try a new combo and because I hardly can go to pubs, so I boldly just tried the combo you recommend me.

It's the combo of Cohesion + Flirt + Taboo.
      I have 2 Sprays of it each and all on my neck.
      Cohesion is on the left, Taboo on the center and Flirt on the right.
      And comparing it to the morning combo, maybe it's because of the 2 sprays, I kept smelling the scent of it running up my nose and I can honestly said that it smells so good.
      I am gonna use it now and head it out for dinner with my buddy and see if there is any thing noticable. Also if we are really heading to a pub, it may be a few hours over there and I believe it will diffuse at its maximum already! Let's hope for some attractions!

I will come back and give a update! Meanwhile, maybe you all can answer me about some stuffs on Witch Hazel. Is it okay to use it as a toner on my neck? Am I doing the correct way by using the Witch Hazel? Should I or Should I not apply different combos even after using Witch Hazel to clear off my before mones in the day? I am curious
      Patience is the key to success.

PheromoneXS
      Sprays: Ascend w/o Cops, Cohesion, Evolved, Flirt, Taboo.
      Oils: Evolved
      Samples: Barely Legal, Celebrity, Thinker, Crush, Exotica, SOB.

Pheromone Treasures
      The Hookup, Auraental, Grail of Affection

Comment

iamestix All good questions. First if it is Exotica -enone it would say just that on the bottle.

Careful with Evolve. Conventional wisdom says Asians tend to be more sensitive to androstenone. Evolve is heavy in androstenone. Might be best for a third date, like when you might be having sex with a woman. Or at a night club or bar.

I can wear Evolve when I go do my errands, but that is an entirely different matter. Some how I can pull it off. I'd encourage you to think about playing it "safe" for now and leave Evolve for when sex is probably going to happen or "high energy" environments like night clubs.

Cohesion with Exotica
        Taboo with Exotica
        Taboo with Flirt and Cohesion

Now these are ones I'd be wearing if I was around Asians.

I'd also add

Ascend plus Cohesion

If someone doesn't like your pheromones? Fair question. They might do what you wrote about in your post. If you are new to all this, I'd encourage you to think about starting slow. One spray of Exotica. Notice how people act. Then maybe 2 sprays. Then maybe 3 sprays. I've found with most products, 2 or 3 sprays and you'll notice something.

Do you know what IOIs are? That's indicators of interest. Use your favorite search engine to check that out if you need to.

I think you are in an Asian country? Which one?

And if knowledgeispower writes you a post, please read it carefully.

Comment

iamestix You also might want to check out Asian at Liquid Alchemy Labs, and Auraental at Pheromone Treasures.

I think the general idea about attracting Asian women that people tend to promote is using Status and Social pheromones rather than sexually arousing pheromones (like androstenone).

Comment

Xcc Hi and thanks for your thoughtful replies as well as the combos and the tips! Will try it out!

Yes, I've read about some reviews and also did a research regarding on attracting asians and I know that Evolved is quite a sensitive mones towards asian girls, some of them will feel that they wanna stay as far from me as possible. That is why I did not use any Evolved Mones for now as I am a beginner. Maybe I will heed your advice and use Evolved when I go to any club or party to try it out by 1 Spray and following by 2 Sprays the next time. But I most probably will wear Cohesion together with Evolved because I know Cohesion tends to make girls be comfortable around me and Evolved comes at a later part. Still, I do not know what will happen but I will try it out and see the results so I will know what is best combine with what at different kind of situations.

For those other combinations you listed, I will try it sooner or later too Just before I went out just now, I also listed that I've tried the combo of Cohesion + Taboo + Flirt and I will explain the outcome and things I realize later!

Also I do know what IOIs are, although from the start before I ordered any pheromones, I do not know what it is, I went to search for it and realize what it is (I tend to be curious with short forms and will search it to know what it stands for and the meaning behind it)

Yes, I am from Singapore and it's the South Eastern side of Asia, so maybe some combo that works well for Oriental Asian will not work on SE Asians (If I remember, I read a thread regarding about this because some tend to find out the reactions are different)

I did read knowledgeispower replies carefully and also re-read it at times to make sure I understand what he is saying and of course if I do not understand, I will also ask a question to double confirm.

Basically, I tend to get curious and wanna learn more knowledge regarding about Pheromones, therefore I also got a notebook and pen and wrote down the combos I used for the day with the dosage and also which area I apply them from to do some trail and errors if something bad happen. At the same time I also wrote down what are the obvious reactions I notice from people so I will know if any of the mones I wearing is working or not. Like I said, it's mainly for trail and errors.

As I mentioned above at this post, I did some research regarding on what mones attract asians and what kind of results people get from using those mones. Therefore I ended up also made an order from Pheromones Treasures and they are of course firstly, Auraental (Mainly to attract Asians), also ordered Grail of Affection and also The Hookup as I've seen some interesting results from these and mainly is something I am targetting for. Can't wait for them to arrive to me asap though!

But for now, I will mainly be testing out SteveO products because it's the first vendor I came across. I guess I will be ordering the Exotica soon because what I got from SteveO is a sample bottle and I've read that Exotica hits asians quite well. But at the same time I am also waiting for XiST because I've been wanting to try that as there are lots of good results that tempting me to get it! Hahah!

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

Alright, back to the topic of my results with Cohesion + Taboo + Flirt!

Combo : Cohesion + Taboo + Flirt
              Dosage : 2 Sprays Each.
              App Point : Cohesion Left , Taboo Adams Apple (Center), Flirt Right.

If there is something I could say about this Combo, that will only be a few words that could back it up.
              1. Confidence.
              2. Playful.
              3. Ice Breaker or I should say Wall Breaker.
              4. Funny (In a sense where people around you feels good and happy)

Let's jump into details,

After spraying the combo, wore my tee with a berms. Style my hair a little (Asian Style) and wore my sneakers then out I go.
              Drove over to my buddy's place (Lets name him Bob).
              Bob came down and we chatted a little, he told me he feels sick so he wanted some light dinner and asked if we could just slack and chill around rather than going to a pub.
              In my mind was like *Damn, I wanted to try out my combo* but ended up I felt upright and told him it is okay, we will just go for some light dinner.
              Suddenly I took out my phone and scrolling some girls contact and see if there is any luck to ask one to come and test if the combo works.
              Luckily, I called a girl whom I treated her as a younger sister and she picked up.
              (The last time we contact is around 2 years ago, it's been quite awhile ever since both of us started work and we didn't really contact each other anymore)
              Still I am glad she picked up. (I will name her as Sarah)
              She: "Hello?"
              Me : "Hello Sarah! Remember who am I?"
              She : "Of course I remember! It's been so long, what's the sudden call for?"
              Me : "Nothing much, just that it's been quite awhile since we've met, so just wanna ask if you wanna come out for some light dinner"
              She : "But I am with 2 friends of mine"
              Me : "Who are they?"
              She : "They are my ex-colleagues, both are girls. Let me ask them if they wanna join"
              Me : "Alright, go ahead and ask"

After confirming that her friends is okay to join us, we confirmed a place nearby at town area, I told her if it is okay that she and her friends meet us at the place, she agreed.
              Drove all the way over there and surprisingly they have already reached. Saw her and her friends before I park and alight my car.
              This time my mind was thinking, it should be a good way to test out the combo and see if something works because me and her friends are totally strangers.
              After alighting, me and Bob walked across the road to where they are standing at. Trust me, at the start I can feel that both of her friends felt totally awkward. (Asian Reactions)
              Sarah then introduced her two friends to me, I shall name them as (Edora & Chloe)
              First impression looking at both of them,
              Edora stands out better because her dress sense is good, neat and tidy with good body and an angel face.
              Chloe didn't really stand out much because she dress like just normal asian would dress like. A t-shirt, short pants with a pair of slipper. Looks wise I will just give it a 6/10 but I found that her looks will literally grow onto you and she will looks okay and acceptable.

I shook my hands with both of them and purposely lean nearer by a little and I apologize for being late.
              They smile and said it is okay. All of a sudden, I do not know if it's the mones effect or is it that Chloe is already like that in the first place.
              She suddenly crack a cold joke and said "No worries, we are the gentleman!" then she laughed.
              I laughed as well and aknowledge to it by saying "Yes! Thank you!"
              Then Edora and Sarah both laugh too.

I will continue Part 2 in the next post as this is getting too long!

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

Before I continue with part 2,
                Basically, let me have a brief introduction of myself when I didn't use pheromones. I am a shy guy and someone who have low self esteem. I don't really do any initiations to talk to people whom I just knew. I am the type of guy who needs to spend time or maybe have to see that particular someone for a few times before I get comfortable with him/her. Therefore, what I am going to say in Part 2 is something obvious and something that I've never think of becoming at.

We found a table to have a seat so we could have our dinner, this point of time, Sarah and her friends are having chats themselves.
                On my left was Sarah, then to Edora and to Chloe.
                On my right was just Bob.
                So basically the upright person I am facing is Chloe.
                I saw that the Menu and Paper (Which we write our orders in it) is at where Chloe is sitting at. (It's a round table and the menu and utensils is somehow at a tray beside Chloe)
                Usually I will wait for people to end their conversation or wait until someone notices where the menu is at. (I find it rude to interupt people conversations)
                But this time, I didn't think much and I suddenly look at Chloe and called her name, she stops talking and look at me straight. I smile and asked her if she could pass me the menu, she laughed and apologize to me because she didn't see it.

After taking the menu, I asked what they want to eat and Edora and Chloe both said they don't wanna eat and ask me and Bob to eat will do but Chloe said that she just want drinks.
                So since they do not want to eat, at the point of time, I know that they feel awkward and maybe shy (Asian Charateristic once again)
                I proceeded straight with asking what they want to drink before ordering any food. After confirmation with them, I ordered the food I want.
                (It is a chinese food ala carte, we call it Dim Sum over here. You all can check it out in the internet if you all do not know what it is)
                I ordered a few ala carte and also ordered porridge for Bob since he feels sick.
                At this point of time, the 3 ladies are still talking among themselves but at sometime I will talk to Sarah (2 years didn't see each other)
                We talk about jobs and stuffs and how are our life going on despite didn't see each other for two years. (At the same time, I am waiting to see if the mones are diffusing well)

When the ala carte foods came, Chloe pass down plates and utensils to us because she is the nearest to it and I realize that they really didn't even think of touching the food.
                My mind automatically switch to gentleman mode which I do not know why. (Self Effects is the only reason I could give myself)
                I stood up and actually took the food and put it on their plates individually. (I don't feel scared, I just do it as I want to all of a sudden)
                Then I said to them "Just go ahead and eat! Nothing to be shy of!"
                Both of them smile back at me and they didn't have a second thought and started eating.
                All I could say is I've broke both of their ice and no more awkward situations.
                Throughout the food session, we talk a lot and became like very close friends, they laugh at me for making some stupid comments regarding about the food.
                Apparently it makes me feel that they are totally comfortable being around me.
                One thing I found out was when I was talking to Sarah while we are eating, Edora tends to steal glances on me at times but when my eye met back contact with her for that 1 second, she will look away. She will also started whispering into Chloe ears and both of them laugh together but I do not know what are they talking about.
                Only once I got to hear when she tried to whisper into Sarah ears. She said something like "Lucky he didn't ask me to eat the last piece of chicken"
                I heard it and automatically replied back to her "It's not that I didn't ask, is that I am now taking off the bones for you" and I smirked my smile to her.
                *DAMN THAT IS SOMETHING WHICH I WON'T EVEN SAY IF IT WAS ME WITHOUT MONES, FOR SURE 100% WON'T*
                She got shocked and burst out in laughter, her cheeks turns red and she was shy! She didn't know that I can actually heard it.
                This time Sarah and Chloe both laughed out loud together with Bob.
                I then took the last piece of chicken that already boneless and put it on her plate, she laugh and then took it and put it into her mouth.
                *She will say I didn't ask her to eat the last piece of chicken is because before that, there are some dumplings left and I took it to put on Sarah and Chloe plates then all it have left is just the last piece of chicken*

After that when we finish eating, we went out to the roadside to have a cigarette, during that period I can feel that the awkward mood have already lifted up.
                Then I asked them some common questions like what are they working and stuffs and even joke around and laugh together.
                That is the point of time when I found out that Edora is a Malaysian that came to Singapore to work for 2 years plus already.
                Then when I was asking Chloe what she is working and all, the accent she replied made me thought she was a Malaysian too so I be straight forward and pop the sudden question if she is also a Malaysian. She laughed and shook her head and said "I am pure singaporean! hahaha!"
                Then all of us were laughing and joking about the talking accents and stuffs.

After all the laughter and stuffs, we decided to head home and I offered to send both Edora and Chloe home together with Sarah. They did not reject and happily accepted the offer. During our way sending them home. The atmosphere inside the car is totally happy and cheerful, all of us laughing and at times Chloe will suddenly sing along with the song I am playing (Even though she tried to reach the high pitch and failed and all of us laughed)

Dropped both Edora and Chloe at the same place as they requested and said goodbye, they smile and said goodbye to me too and even said free should hang out next time!
                It's my first time getting this kind of reaction back which I am really happy. After that I dropped Sarah and Bob off at their place and went home.

Sorry for the long posts, I wanna say out everything I remembered as for now so at least I can let you guys know what kind of reactions this combo gave me. Cheers!

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

As to summarize the use of this Combo with Cohesion + Taboo + Flirt. (CONFIDENCE BOOSTER)

I could say that this Combo could be even better if it is used at a 1 to 1 session where you could concentrate more on the girl you want.
                  (She will feel real happy being the one beside you)
                  Also it is good for groups hangout session because it makes everyone happy and cheerful with literally no awkward moments!

The main thing I want to say is that, I believed that this Combo is full of Self Effects! It makes you so confidence that you won't even think twice of what you want to do or what you wanna say. Anything that came to your mind, you will just do or say it. (Just like Nike, JUST DO IT and the best thing is that no one will reject it)

I believe that because of Cohesion, the people around you feel so comfortable that they wouldn't mind what you said or do. The thing is that this combo like that lift everyone's mood real high.

I don't really get lots of IOIs & Kinos with this combo, but maybe that is because I didn't use it on 1 to 1 but I did sense and saw that Edora steal a few glances at me for a few times

At times when I am talking to Chloe, her eyes will be fully concentrated on me and pay attention to what I wanna say. (Same goes to the Sarah and Edora)

I also don't sense that there are other reaction of attracting other people because I don't see girls from other table beside and behind us turning over or steal glances at me.
                  (Maybe because did not break the ice, it will not bring you any automatic conversation or questions from other girls)

This combo is totally the ICE BREAKER. It gives you confidence that you've never had before, it gives you a feeling that you're good at talking and making people laugh.
                  (We can actually laughed so loud until other table turn and looked at us while we are eating)

I do not know if all these are mones effects or if it is the girls themselves are usually so lighten up in mood but I am glad that I actually saw this kind of results on myself.

From someone who have low self esteem, shy, low confidence and feels awkward in knowing new people to change to someone who is so sociable and having confidence to even break the ice within half an hour and lighten up everybody.

Definately going for this combo again and try out for a few days to see if there is anything different or even better

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

iamestix By taking notes and doing trails, you will learn a lot. Also, you might want to take time to use one first solo before mixing. The mixes you are using should work well, but by knowing what each one does solo you will learn more.

Keep up the notes and tests. I see good things for your future.

Comment

iamestix I read your posts. You provided leadership a number of times. You were humorous and playful. I think you're doing well, especially for someone who is maybe shy at times.

Keep writing down your results. Keep experimenting. Keep leading! Women like leaders. In an Asian country, I think I understand what you mean by shy and awkward being common with Asian women. I'd think that you just keep making them comfortable and that will be a great start. It's the same here in the USA but women are usually less awkward and shy. Once they get over the awkwardness and shyness and there are a few dates, then Cohesion plus Evolve might be something to think about. But I would start with Cohesion and Taboo first because there is less androstenone.

Good job on doing all your research!

If I was in an Asian country, I would be using lots of Cohesion and Crush to make women feel comfortable.

In terms of differences with SE Asian women and other Asian women and pheromones, I don't know.

Look in the mirror and give yourself a big thank you to yourself!

Comment

Xcc Thanks a lot! I think I decided to give myself a day break today and start writing some notes regarding about the combos and some solos that what they do and what to pay attention on. By the way I forgot to mention something, the combo I used above are all in FXS scented. I realised that after I sprayed, at the start the scent smells really obvious by myself and I somehow love the FXS scent. But after 2 hours to 3 hours I don't smell anything anymore. Is it normal? Does it means the pheromones are also wearing off? I remember asking my Friend Bob when dropping him home and he said that only when it is really close like maybe a hug kind of distance then can smell a little of the scent. Is there any FXS user experience in this or is there any other app points that I can spray on to make the scent last longer?

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

iamestix The scent might wear off before the pheromones. That is common, as I understand it. Also you may not smell it because your nose has gotten accustomed to it. I would say that if you are worried, relax... the pheromones are probably still working their magic.

Comment

iamestix just a 1 : 1 : 1 ratio will do. make sure you dont apply too much coz you might get ghosting effect. if you are wondering what is ghosting, it is when you applied too much and people are confused by your too strong of a smell signature and they tend to ignore and choose to not acknowledge your existence hahaha. anyways, a few tips: smile more, engange in conversations more and you will see the effect real soon! enjoy brudder!
                            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Xcc I see, I thought once the smell is gone, I've to respray it again! Hahaha! But normally you all recommend how many hours later to respray again. If respray, should it be 1 spray of each or what?

Pandatrooper I tested 1:1:1 but ended up I got no effect for Ascend + Cohesion + Taboo. So ended up I tried 2 : 2 : 2 for Cohesion + Taboo + Flirt and it seems to work not that bad. But maybe I will try to mix around like 2 : 2 : 1 to minimize some effect. But maybe like what Xcc said, I might also try all different kind of mones first before heading into combos. So that I can get more understandings on the mones I am actually using before putting it into combo. Haha!

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

iamestix According to the charts on the advert pages, sprays are effective for 6 to 8 hours. However, sometimes even 12+ hours later I can still smell the pheromones on my skin.

Comment

I agree 100% with Xcc on the mones lasting 6-8 or even 12+ hours. The scent is likely to dissipate much quicker and also sometime the biggest issue is your nose can get desensitized to the scent in less than an hour. So even though it doesn't smell anymore you can be sure others can still smell around you. But even without the scent, the mones are still diffusing so don't worry about that PXS has special diffusion technology so they will last a MINIMUM of 6 hours and even longer at times
                                  PXS
                                  Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
                                  Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
                                  AD
                                  AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

If sprays could last 6 hours or maybe to maximum 12 hours.
                                    Can I assume that oil will last maybe up to one day?

Anyway @Xicc and knowledgeispower . Can you all somehow guide me on how to use Witch Hazel? I got the Witch Hazel Toner Alcohol Free by Thaylers.

Another question I am thinking about is, if my applications last for 12 hours or maybe 13 hours. Does that means the mones are almost gone from my skin? If I reapply the mones, should it be one spray or should it be like what I did at the start of the day?

Will washing the the mones away with Witch Hazel reset everything so I can try new mones straight after clearing the mones?

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

Originally posted by iamestix View Post
                                      If sprays could last 6 hours or maybe to maximum 12 hours.
                                      Can I assume that oil will last maybe up to one day?

Anyway @Xicc and knowledgeispower . Can you all somehow guide me on how to use Witch Hazel? I got the Witch Hazel Toner Alcohol Free by Thaylers.

Another question I am thinking about is, if my applications last for 12 hours or maybe 13 hours. Does that means the mones are almost gone from my skin? If I reapply the mones, should it be one spray or should it be like what I did at the start of the day?

Will washing the the mones away with Witch Hazel reset everything so I can try new mones straight after clearing the mones?
                                      Oils last a minimum of 8-12 hours but I have heard people saying they can last 24 hours+. In my experience oils do last 24 hours if you do not shower/scrub them off with soap. Obviously the effect diminishes by time so at the 8 hour mark the effect is stronger than the 24 hour mark but the effect does linger a bit.

As for Witch Hazel I have not used it but from what I have read it is better to shower + scrub the application spot with soap and then use the Witch Hazel to neutralize the spot (with the Witch Hazel you just need to apply it to the spot no need to scrub very hard from what I've read).

Re-application really depends. If you've showered and scrubbed them off I would do a fresh application but if not I usually only do 1 spray to top off because yes there will be some lingering mones.

Yes the Witch Hazel can reset everything because from what Catlord17 has said it supposedly oxidizes the mones which renders them something else (so they're no longer mones). Maybe he can advise more on that than me,
                                      PXS
                                      AD

Comment

iamestix Oils could last longer than 12 hours, and perhaps up to 24 hours.

I know exact what Witch Hazel you are using. I've found it to be some what helpful. I put some on a paper towel or toilet paper and wipe the application area many times. I use 3% hydrogen peroxide and "hunter's soap", I think Scent Killer is one brand. But even then, I can sometimes smell the pheromones on me.

Good question about reapplication if the pheromones might last longer than 13 hours. What I do is wash off really well at the end of my day. Over night as I sleep, anything that is left tends to dissipate. So the next day, I reapply as I would if I had no mones on me. Very good question!

Witch Hazel can help. I use soap and Witch Hazel and hydrogen peroxide. I wash until I smell very little or no mones.

You're doing well by asking all these questions and being so thoughtful!

Comment

knowledgeispower Xcc thank you for you both thoughtful replies! I don't seem to find hydrogen peroxide around my area so I Guess I'll just use my body soap and witch hazel then. Moreover I have yet to feel the mones are building up because I shower almost twice a day, one in the morning and one in the night before I head to bed. Then at night after showering I'll apply witch hazel toner for my face, at the same time I'll just use it at the app spots to clear off or somehow break down the mones.

I also wrote down what you guys advise and also the answers y'all gave me for the question I asked. At least you guys are happy to teach! I'll be happy to learn too!

Tonight i I am heading to a club with friends, I am wondering what should I use for tonight and how many dosage. Hardly have a chance to head to clubs and the club we are heading to will be mostly SEAsians at age 18 to 30. Any recommendations?

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X