yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Asian Magnets using Pheromones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian Magnets using Pheromones.

Good day everyone, let me have a short introduction regarding myself.

I am a 28 years old, Chinese male and living in the SEA. (Singapore to be exact)
    I recently got to know about pheromones and how it actually works and helps so I did a little of studies in it.
    Ended up I was tempted to get some items from PheromoneXS due to some good reviews out there.
    The ones I ordered recently was EvolvedXS (Oil), AscendXS, CohesionXS and EvolvedXS (Sprays). All unscented.
    Also I add in another orders of FlirtXS (Spray), TabooXS (Spray) and Cohesion (Spray). With FXS Cover Scent on all 3.

I still have quite a lot to learn on Pheromones, but I believed that my bottles are coming to me 1 to 2 days later.
    So I hope to get some advices from you guys how do I really use it and where should I start from.
    The reasons I got different kind of Pheromones is because I did see some threads saying that it can be mixed for a better situation.

The target group in my mind will be surely Asian girls, I lived in Singapore that's why.
    Age range could be from 18 to 30.

Can any experienced player let me know what to do? Would prefer those that have their own experience and get a hit on from Asian girls too.
    Patience is the key to success.

PheromoneXS
    Sprays: Ascend w/o Cops, Cohesion, Evolved, Flirt, Taboo.
    Oils: Evolved
    Samples: Barely Legal, Celebrity, Thinker, Crush, Exotica, SOB.

Pheromone Treasures
    The Hookup, Auraental, Grail of Affection

Those are a great first order! Some of the best products you got right there. I will be honest I have had some limited experience with Asian women and PXS products. I will tell you that back when I was using Androtics Direct products my main target was Asian women. The best product for that was a mix SteveO created (the founder of PXS) called MX200. When he created PXS he perfected the formula and now sells it as Exotica; so maybe take a look at that for your next order.

As for Asian women, I will say try Evolve, but be careful about overdoing it. Evolve has a lot of eNONE which its rumored Asian women can be sensitive to. Now, Evolve is buffered very well so it may not be an issue, but just be careful of it and test it out first. You will have no issues with Flirt, Taboo, and Cohesion around Asian women I can tell you that. Flirt is very social, and Taboo is only a light sexual (but still very potent) and Cohesion is great around women in general. Those are the 3 products I would recommend you try mixing first. Try 1 spray of each first as sometimes that is all you need.

Ascend is good around Asian women in my opinion and I have got good responses with it from Asian women, but some think it may be too much Alpha. You'll have to try it yourself to see. But I would try Flirt + Taboo + Cohesion first
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
      Those are a great first order! Some of the best products you got right there. I will be honest I have had some limited experience with Asian women and PXS products. I will tell you that back when I was using Androtics Direct products my main target was Asian women. The best product for that was a mix SteveO created (the founder of PXS) called MX200. When he created PXS he perfected the formula and now sells it as Exotica; so maybe take a look at that for your next order.

As for Asian women, I will say try Evolve, but be careful about overdoing it. Evolve has a lot of eNONE which its rumored Asian women can be sensitive to. Now, Evolve is buffered very well so it may not be an issue, but just be careful of it and test it out first. You will have no issues with Flirt, Taboo, and Cohesion around Asian women I can tell you that. Flirt is very social, and Taboo is only a light sexual (but still very potent) and Cohesion is great around women in general. Those are the 3 products I would recommend you try mixing first. Try 1 spray of each first as sometimes that is all you need.

Ascend is good around Asian women in my opinion and I have got good responses with it from Asian women, but some think it may be too much Alpha. You'll have to try it yourself to see. But I would try Flirt + Taboo + Cohesion first

Hi knowledgeispower, I am glad you replied! To my surprise after I reached home today, I received all of my packages! At the same time Steve O pass me a few samples that came with this 2 orders.

They are Exotica, Sob XS, Barely Legal, Thinker, Crush and Celebrity.
      I find that Steve O is nice to pass me this few samples to test things out.

A few questions I want to ask is that, what do you all mean by being Alpha or too much Alpha?
      Also there is another question I wanna ask is, how far do I use the spray from the actual spot I want to spray at.
      Also if mixing different types of Pheromones, do I spray it at the same spot?
      Like let's say I sprayed 1 spray of Cohesion to my neck, do I also spray Flirt and taboo to my neck as well or should I spray it at else where?
      After after spraying, do i need to use my fingers to rub it around my neck?
      Last question will be, if I am using unscented and I am using a perfume as a cover, do I spray the perfume over the pheromone?

I am a first time user to pheromones so there are quite lots of starter questions I would ask so I hope you guys bear with me
      After getting all these answers, I will start testing the mixture you recommend!
      Last edited by iamestix; 10-10-2016, 09:52 AM.

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

Originally posted by iamestix View Post
        Hi knowledgeispower, I am glad you replied! To my surprise after I reached home today, I received all of my packages! At the same time Steve O pass me a few samples that came with this 2 orders.

They are Exotica, Sob XS, Barely Legal, Thinker, Crush and Celebrity.
        I find that Steve O is nice to pass me this few samples to test things out.
        Lucky you I've been asking for barely legal and celebrity samples for a while and they have been out for a long time haha I hope I get them in my last order!

A few questions I want to ask is that, what do you all mean by being Alpha or too much Alpha?
        Check this out:

A lot of social mixes are sometimes defined as "beta" mixes for these reasons and the male-status enhancing mixes are "alpha". So Ascend/Wolf/Bad Wolf/SOB/A314 are all Alpha (although Bad Wolf/SOB/Dominant Ascend are heavy heavy Alpha). Unisexy are usually beta (like Bliss, Loveboat, Flirt, Connections, etc). Xist is somewhat in the middle. It's a good balance.

Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with Beta mixes; Beta sometimes have a bad connotation amongst men because Beta usually gets you friendzoned by women, but Beta also makes you very approachable and social around women so there is a balance to be had (ESPECIALLY Asians) Very Alpha mixes for example like SOB or Bad Wolf scare/intimidate women, but a man who wears those mixes and "has game" can make them work very very well. It's very difficult to get friendzoned wearing SOB/Bad Wolf. On the other hand wearing Solely a beta mix (Lets say for example Flirt/Connections/Bliss + Cohesion) can get you friendzoned if you don't make a move quick. They are good openers, but they need you to make a move and act quick.

On the other hand Ascend will do some of the leg work for you, and you are less like to be friendzoned wearing it (but again it could be too alpha for asians, you'll have to test it out as it might be perfect) Xist is kind of a middle of the road. It's not super Alpha so you're not intimidating to women, but you're not super beta either (there is eRONE after all which gives you status) so women respect you as an Alpha-figure. This is probably why its called a friend zone resetter, because it gives women who've already friendzoned you a different more-alpha perspective on you. This is also why it has been referred to as Instant-Boyfriend, it's a good middle of the road. Of course for many its not sexual enough which is why its often paired with Evolve or Taboo (and some social mixes as well).

Also there is another question I wanna ask is, how far do I use the spray from the actual spot I want to spray at.
        Also if mixing different types of Pheromones, do I spray it at the same spot?

Like let's say I sprayed 1 spray of Cohesion to my neck, do I also spray Flirt and taboo to my neck as well or should I spray it at else where?

After after spraying, do i need to use my fingers to rub it around my neck?

Last question will be, if I am using unscented and I am using a perfume as a cover, do I spray the perfume over the pheromone?
        Spray just like a normal cologne. It really doesn't matter maybe 6 inches away? You don't want to be so far as it goes all over your clothes or misses you but not too close that it sprays only in a tiny area. A bit of overspray on your clothes is normal as long as you don't spray the whole thing on your clothes. Sometimes I'll take off my shirt when I spray on my neck to make sure all of it stays on my skin then I put my shirt back on just make sure the skin it's on remains exposed.

Some people spray on top of each other, it really doesn't matter. I spray everything on my neck and sometimes I spray over the mones and sometimes I'll spray on different parts or sides of my necks. The more surface area you cover the better the diffusion so try not to overlap them but honestly it shouldn't be a big deal of they do; sometimes I overlap them and never had an issue.

No need to spread them with alcohol sprays only oils you should spread with your finger. It's actually better not to spread the alcohols because you don't want to get them on your fingers because they're easier to wash off that way.

Yes you can spray right on top with Cologne. Sometimes if you think diffusion will be effected you can spray around the area but not directly on top. I've done both without an issue. The Cologne won't help diffusion because PXS products already have diffusion technology mixed in, so the scent really is to just smell good and get girls wanting to smell you more haha (and thus smell your mones more!).
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower Hey bro, really appreciate your replies and answering to all my questions. Yesterday I tried spraying Cohesion at the both side of my necks. 1 spray each and I sprayed as close as possible, after that because it's running down my neck, I tried to use my index fingers to rub it around my neck till it dried off then I sprayed my perfume at my wrist and rubs it with another wrist then I run it down my arms and clothings. (That's how I normally use my perfume) I didn't cover or rub the perfume on my neck because I'm afraid it my cover up the pheromones.

After that I drive out to fetch one of my Friend and his Wife because we are heading out to a shop. As usual, his Wife is a very quiet person at mid 30s. So when they entered my car, I only talk to my Friend. After around 20 minutes, we arrived at our destination and went into the shop. The moment I reached the shop, I was surprise because there's quite a few girls and guys buying some stuffs. I went in with my Friend and his Wife so I thought that it might be a good chance to test if the products really works.

The shop is quite a small shop. Maybe only can squeeze around at most 8 to 10 person. So I stood inside and looking through stuffs as my Friend is asking the owner about some of the items. At this point of time. I suddenly felt that someone was looking at me, so I turn my head and there's this girl who suddenly switches her eyes to another object. I felt awkward so I walked out of the shop and went for a smoke. As I walked out, There's another girl standing outside the shop who suddenly looked at me as I was walking towards her so I just smiled and walk past her. At this time, my Friend and his Wife came out and suddenly his Wife talks to me. I was surprise because all along when we met, we seldom talk and she is always quiet. She was asking if I am interested to go on an overseas trip with her and my Friend as they are intending to book a trip to Thailand at febuary. So we continue to talk with my Friend joining in the conversation as well. I do not know if it is the effect of cohesion but I Guess I'll continue try out for a few days and see if anything interesting happen again.

Another question I was wondering is, if I'm wearing pheromones, is it good to smoke ? Will the smoke smell cover the pheromones ? Also if I wear it to pubs or clubs, as for Singapore, most of the pubs and clubs can smoke inside, what if I hang out at such area with lots of smoke smell. Will the pheromones wear off or will it work?

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

Indonesian Chinese here...

Try the Ascend + Cohesion + Evolve combo brudder! SIBE POWERFUL and SUIT FOR SG CABO
            Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Originally posted by Pandatrooper View Post
              Indonesian Chinese here...

Try the Ascend + Cohesion + Evolve combo brudder! SIBE POWERFUL and SUIT FOR SG CABO
              Pandatrooper How many sprays bro Panda! I am gonna write it down in my Pheromones notes. Hahaha! Also where do you spray them on? Which spray first? You've any experience with this combos? Mind sharing your experiences?

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

knowledgeispower
                Another question I was wondering is, if I'm wearing pheromones, is it good to smoke ? Will the smoke smell cover the pheromones ? Also if I wear it to pubs or clubs, as for Singapore, most of the pubs and clubs can smoke inside, what if I hang out at such area with lots of smoke smell. Will the pheromones wear off or will it work?
                Try spraying Exotica or Celebrity or Barely Legal with your Cohesion

As for smoking, it really depends. If strong enough it could mask the smell of the mones. More importantly, some women don't like the smell of cigarette smoke so it is possible that could be a turn off. I don't have any personal experience so my comments are just based off what I think will likely impact the smell.
                PXS
                AD

Comment

knowledgeispower I saw some review online regarding Cohesion and most of them said it is the key. They spray almost anything and use Cohesion as a base. I was thinking of trying that too. I shall try the combo you listed and see what it does. I am not really a heavy smoker so I think it won't cover that much of the mones. Anyway, if I use Cohesion FXS and also use Evolved (Unscented) Can the FXS cover over Evolved unscented or do I need to use another perfume or cologne to cover up the evolved?

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

knowledgeispower I saw some review online regarding Cohesion and most of them said it is the key. They spray almost anything and use Cohesion as a base. I was thinking of trying that too. I shall try the combo you listed and see what it does. I am not really a heavy smoker so I think it won't cover that much of the mones. Anyway, if I use Cohesion FXS and also use Evolved (Unscented) Can the FXS cover over Evolved unscented or do I need to use another perfume or cologne to cover up the evolved?
                    I agree 100%. Cohesion is primarily A1/dienone and my testing has led me to believe it is a key ingredient in every mix. I would not use it by itself because A1 has the tendency to get you friendzoned if you are not "Alpha" enough, that is why it is best mixed.

You don't need to cover the unscented. Actually you can use any of PXS products unscented and they will work without any problems. The scent is just so that you smell good

Also another mix for you to try would be Celebrity + Barely Legal + Cohesion...and if you wanna go crazy and just test them all I think you would be able to get away with Celebrity + Barely Legal + Exotica + Cohesion
                    PXS
                    AD

Comment

knowledgeispower So what does Celebrity + Barely Legal and Cohesion combo does? Would like to see if it matches what I wanted haha!

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

knowledgeispower So what does Celebrity + Barely Legal and Cohesion combo does? Would like to see if it matches what I wanted haha!
                        Well again the reviews on these blends are limited so you would be telling us, but essentially Celebrity makes you the center of attention (popular) while Barely Legal makes you seductive/attractive to younger women (but in a social way with a slight amount of sexual eNONE). Cohesion is primarily A1 which will overall make women comfortable around you and find you attractive (and in some cases allow for disinhibition, initiating kino, etc)
                        PXS
                        AD

Comment

knowledgeispower alright! I will try those combo out and see if there's any thing obvious and report here as well as writing down in my notes. Anyway. Do we have to shake the bottles before using it? Is there any differences?

If if I try combo-ing the mixes, should I spray 1 spray per mones or should I start with everything 2 mones. How will I know what is my sweet spots by using combos.

I I know that if I am using just one mones itself. I can have 1 spray on the first day and see if there is any difference. Following by day 2 with 2 sprays and following to 3rd day with 3 sprays to see what is the outcome and which fits me most to what I'm looking for. At the same time having a break without any mones on the 4th day. But for mixing of combos. I do not know what to do with it to see which is my most preferred sweet spot.

Lastly, because I am working in a construction environment with Long hours standing in the construction site. Therefore it's quite hard for me to use mones during work times as mostly is guys. Any recommendation what mones I should use during work times while facing all the workers or supervisors. I'm a on site supervisor myself

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

knowledgeispower alright! I will try those combo out and see if there's any thing obvious and report here as well as writing down in my notes. Anyway. Do we have to shake the bottles before using it? Is there any differences?

If if I try combo-ing the mixes, should I spray 1 spray per mones or should I start with everything 2 mones. How will I know what is my sweet spots by using combos.

I I know that if I am using just one mones itself. I can have 1 spray on the first day and see if there is any difference. Following by day 2 with 2 sprays and following to 3rd day with 3 sprays to see what is the outcome and which fits me most to what I'm looking for. At the same time having a break without any mones on the 4th day. But for mixing of combos. I do not know what to do with it to see which is my most preferred sweet spot.

Lastly, because I am working in a construction environment with Long hours standing in the construction site. Therefore it's quite hard for me to use mones during work times as mostly is guys. Any recommendation what mones I should use during work times while facing all the workers or supervisors. I'm a on site supervisor myself
                            No need to shake the bottles everything should be evenly distributed since it's all dissolved.

Using combos is hard if you haven't had time to try them out individually. If you have time, go ahead and use them individually. But even SteveO himself sometimes recommends people just try on everything for fun once before trying them individually. Stick with 1 spray of each for now since you're not sure what your sweet spot is. PXS products are VERY concentrated and I've never needed more than 1 spray of any product; they're designed to be good enough with just 1 spray

Definitely use Ascend at work. It is the one I always use at my work You want an alpha/status product during work and Ascend is perfect for that.
                            PXS
                            AD

Comment

Alright, today I've to bring my nephew to his school for some parents meeting session because my brother isn't free.
                              So I am trying to be bold right now and Sprayed Ascend, Cohesion and Taboo.
                              Ascend on my left.Cohesion on my right and Taboo on my adams apple of my neck.
                              1 spray each and I did not use any fingers or hands to rub it in. I just sprayed it from a distance and make sure everything just landed on me.

Let's hope for luck!

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

Great! Looking forward to hearing what you find
                                PXS
                                AD

Comment

knowledgeispower I think it didn't work, I just finished the parents meeting session and seems like everything was normal. No one looked at me, even if there is. It is just because I somehow blocked their path and allow them to get past. I don't feel any difference apart from daily.

Right now I'm in the airport. Having my breakfast. I purposely chose an area where there's lots of stewardess to have a sit to eat my breakfast. But it seems like they didn't feel or sense anything. The distance I sit from them is like just another table. Like 2 to 3 steps away only. Total 6 Stewardess and none shows any sign.

Wondering if I've did something wrong or did I not spray in a correct way.

Or is the dosage not enough.

Ive been sitting here for at least 10 minutes. They were here before me and I'm eating my breakfast and drinking my coffee. But none changes. Even I walk pass some ladies before I went to order my breakfast. I don't notice any changes or obvious IOIs.

Alittle disappointment though.:(

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

To edit the Stewardess age range. They are all from around mid 20s to early 30s. Only one of them seems older at her late 30s.

Listening to their accent. Some are Singaporeans. Some are Malaysians.

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

iamestix You also might want to think about Ascend + XiSt combination because I heard it can be very attractive to traditional Asian women. Also there is Exotica -enone

Exotica I think is supposed to be for attracting Asian women. Exotica -enone is supposed to have the androstenone removed in case a woman is extra sensitive to androstenone.

Comment

Xcc Appreciate your reply . I wanted to order XiST. But it's all temporarily out of stock, so didn't have a chance to do so. Perhaps the next time I order new mones or when doing stock up will have them in stock. Also the sample of Exotica SteveO gave me, I do not know if it is with enone or -enone. How can I Check it? I've think of testing a few combo which I listed below but since it's the first day, I guessed it will take quite some time to see different combos and different results.

Ascend Cohesion and Evolved Combo.
                                        Evolve with Cohesion
                                        Cohesion with Exotica
                                        Taboo with Evolved
                                        Taboo with Exotica
                                        Taboo with Flirt and Cohesion

Don't know if it works on Asians or will it scare them off, but at least if I try out. I'll know what's the outcome.
                                        Anyone can describe to me how it feels like or how obvious it is if guys and ladies are turned off by the mones or combination I used?
                                        Like what will they usually do? Do they give me a deadly stare or gossip bad stuffs behind me?
                                        Do they just find a opportunity to walk further away from me ?

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

• knowledgeispower
                                          knowledgeispower commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Sorry I made a mistake below. It seems Exotica DOES have eNONE with it. The beta product, known as XS183 "Exotica -eNONE" has the eNONE removed.

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X