yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Asian Magnets using Pheromones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iamestix View Post
    knowledgeispower Xcc thank you for you both thoughtful replies! I don't seem to find hydrogen peroxide around my area so I Guess I'll just use my body soap and witch hazel then. Moreover I have yet to feel the mones are building up because I shower almost twice a day, one in the morning and one in the night before I head to bed. Then at night after showering I'll apply witch hazel toner for my face, at the same time I'll just use it at the app spots to clear off or somehow break down the mones.

I also wrote down what you guys advise and also the answers y'all gave me for the question I asked. At least you guys are happy to teach! I'll be happy to learn too!

Tonight i I am heading to a club with friends, I am wondering what should I use for tonight and how many dosage. Hardly have a chance to head to clubs and the club we are heading to will be mostly SEAsians at age 18 to 30. Any recommendations?
    For a club, you are "ok" to use something like Evolve. But again the eNONE sensitivity is a big part depending on how reserved/cultural the girl is. If you meet girls at a club it's likely they are less reserved, so if you think that is the case, go ahead and use the Evolve. Maybe try 1 spray Evolve, 1 Spray Cohesion, and 1-2 Sprays Flirt. Alternatively maybe you can do 1-2 drops Evolve oil, 1 Spray Cohesion, and 1-2 Sprays Flirt, that way the Evolve isn't as much in your face in case some of the women are eNONE sensitive. I've actually heard Evolve oil is better than Evolve spray, but I haven't myself tested that as I only have used the spray. Good luck!
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

iamestix There is a bit of a time difference because you are in Singapore and I'm here in the USA. I'm just seeing this. Alright, you wanted to try Evolve? Club might be the best place. It's my understanding that in some Asian cultures there are certain areas of the city where it is "ok" to be a bit wild, less repressed, and be a bit sexual. Clubs are probably one of those places.

If it were me I would do 1 spray of Evolve and apply a cover scent. For me, essential oils. For you, do you have a favorite cologne?

I also might add something else for a bit of fun. You have Flirt. One spray of Flirt. I'd also add 1 spray of Cohesion. Flirt and Cohesion should provide comfort. Then to top it all off, 1 spray of Ascend. That's for status. Apparently traditional Asian women are rumored to like Ascend because they want a successful man. I think it's cultural. So success (Ascend) over cool (Api).

Plus Ascend has copulins in it. Maybe you'll be the only man in the club who smells like he just had sex.

Lot of mones? Sure. But I do this all the time here in the USA and it works great for me. Plus, if I was at a night club, I'd want to stand out. Some people will tell you 4 formulas is a bit much. Maybe. But that's what I'd do.

Flirt + Cohesion + Ascend + Evolve, 1 spray each.

Comment

knowledgeispower It's like you stole my ideas before I had time to post this!

Comment

iamestix One more thing...

You might want to take your Cohesion and Flirt sprays with you. If people seem to be avoiding you or intimidated, I'd add another spray of Cohesion and Flirt to balance out any intimidating effects. knowledgeispower reminded me of that with his recommendation of 1 to 2 sprays of Flirt.

Flirt and Cohesion should soften the impact of Evolve if you need more softening.

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post

Oils last a minimum of 8-12 hours but I have heard people saying they can last 24 hours+. In my experience oils do last 24 hours if you do not shower/scrub them off with soap. Obviously the effect diminishes by time so at the 8 hour mark the effect is stronger than the 24 hour mark but the effect does linger a bit.

As for Witch Hazel I have not used it but from what I have read it is better to shower + scrub the application spot with soap and then use the Witch Hazel to neutralize the spot (with the Witch Hazel you just need to apply it to the spot no need to scrub very hard from what I've read).

Re-application really depends. If you've showered and scrubbed them off I would do a fresh application but if not I usually only do 1 spray to top off because yes there will be some lingering mones.

Yes the Witch Hazel can reset everything because from what Catlord17 has said it supposedly oxidizes the mones which renders them something else (so they're no longer mones). Maybe he can advise more on that than me,
            I said that hydrogen peroxide will oxidize them. That is my understanding, that it combines with the pheromone molecule chemically and changes it. It may actually not be oxidizing them, but hydrogen peroxide is one hydrogen and one oxygen molecule and it is seeking to fill a slot for stability, which it wants to do with another hydrogen molecule. When it finds one, if memory serves, it breaks the molecule it finds that hydrogen atom in, and either takes the hydrogen or attaches to the molecule, changing it's chemical composition.

Comment

Sorry for the late reply guys! Have been really busy during the weekends due to work and rushing for project so didn't really have chance to test out the combinations. Even the clubbing event was cancelled last minute due to my project :(.

Catlord17 thanks for your experience on using Hydrogen Peroxide but sadly in my country it is quite hard to get one and moreover I do not know what are the steps to use it because I've seen people saying that have to use it with care. That is the reason why I gave up on Hydrogen Peroxide and jump straight to Witch Hazel for its easy and simple steps to clean.

Xcc knowledgeispower sorry for the late reply guys! Today I am on medical leave so didn't head to work but I tend to go out to town for some shopping. Wore Cohesion and Ascend today. 1 spray each to both side of my neck. Went down to town, was looking around what tee should I buy from the shop and suddenly came an average looking girl but with good assets. C cup I guess. She is the sales assistant from the shop and she saw me looking around so came to serve me. At first I was asking if there is any tees which I can buy. She just showed me a few and I was asking if I could test them in the fitting room. She guided me over to the fitting room and I went in without thinking if any effects hit her. To my surprise when I finished testing all the tees, I opened the door and she was standing outside waiting for me. I asked her why is she standing there then she said she was waiting for me to see if I needed any help. I do not know it is the mones that hit her or is it because she is really having a perfect customer service attitude. So I told myself I should try and see if she is willing to serve a troublesome customer.

I handed her her all the tees and told her that none fit me, she said it is okay and if I wanna continue take a look. I looked into her eyes and made a joke to her by saying "continue taking a look at you?" , she went silence for a few seconds with a confusing look then she laughed and said I could look at her if I want, since she is a sales assistant, she is always standing out there to let people look at. I laughed and said thank you. I continue look out for some tees and she told me that it may be uncomfortable if she kept following me around so she volunteered to walk off until if I need any help I could just call her. I replied ok and she walked off.

While browsing the tees in the shop, I can say that I'm the only customer because it is during working hours and not much people is in the mall. At some moment, I felt that she is staring at me from afar so I just turn and look back at her, she smiled and raises her eye brow like as if asking if I needs any help. I smiled back and shook my head. After picking another set of tees, I asked her over and asked if there is any of my sizes. She took a look at all the numbers and went to the store to find. Well I must say her customer service is really tip top. As she came out, I walked over to her and took the clothings to the fitting room again. This time I got two tees that I like. So I went out and told her I want the two tees. She asked if I needed anything else and I said "yes, of course. I need your number" but I said it in a joking way and at the same time I felt so shy because I seldom do this kind of stuffs. She laughed and said head to the cashier. While waiting for her to scan the tags and see how much I have to pay, I kept on looking at her and at times she glance back and stare at me with a sweet smile.

"Total will be 86 dollars" she said. "Also, I've given you staff discount that entitled a 10% off"
            I was shock and asked her why the staff discount. She said that she felt comfortable serving me and she does not know why. So she gave me a staff discount and told me that hope I could come back and support her again. (Mones HIT SUCCESSSSSS)
            I took out my card and hand it over to her, before she swipe she took a second look and then pronounce my name.
            I smiled and she said "now I know your name, my name is Serene, nice meeting you"
            I laughed out and said nice meeting her too and asked what time is she ending work. She told me at 10pm. So I told her remember to eat her dinner and she said okay.
            After swiping my card and before passing me the receipt, she used a pen and wrote her number on the receipt.
            "Don't lost it, my number" with a great smile.
            Then she said because I asked for her number. I laughed and said okay. I will apps you soon.
            After that. I leave the shop and took my phone to text her.
            "Hi Serene, You really have great customer service. Dinner is on me tonight"
            While on my way home, she replied
            "Nice meeting you too, it's not a usual thing to be that close to my customers. Where you bringing me to?"
            I replied her "anything you want to eat, just let me know"
            she agreed and said hope to see me tonight.

I do not know if it is the mones or if she is feeling lonely but still I am going to thank Steve O. Hahaha.
            Tonight I will bring her out for dinner and maybe I'll spray ascend and cohesion with evolve and see if I could get her since it is already over 60% success!

Wish me me luck guys!
            Patience is the key to success.

PheromoneXS
            Sprays: Ascend w/o Cops, Cohesion, Evolved, Flirt, Taboo.
            Oils: Evolved
            Samples: Barely Legal, Celebrity, Thinker, Crush, Exotica, SOB.

Pheromone Treasures
            The Hookup, Auraental, Grail of Affection

Comment

• MychaelAngelo1985
              MychaelAngelo1985 commented
              Editing a comment
              A Great moment...Please keep posting. I'm also curious of Asian women

Oh and by the way. I forgot to add in that my Ascend is the one without copulins. Due to some negative reviews I've read and the smell of it. I decided not to get it with copulins.

Xcc and knowledgeispower do you guys know if the bottle of ascend that came without cops have any labelling or what? My bottle look like normal and the rest. So I don't know if it is with cops or not but I assume it is without because I choose without cops before ordering.

Also does with cops or without cops play a big difference?

Past experience on ascend without cops that's sprayed on me when I go out or go to work, I don't usually see people showing any obvious signs of respecting me or looking up to me. Maybe it is because it is just 1 spray?

Even from the post I posted earlier, I only feel that the sales girl is comfortable with me just because of Cohesion.

Maybe I'm thinking too much though. Haha!

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

Oh and by the way. I forgot to add in that my Ascend is the one without copulins. Due to some negative reviews I've read and the smell of it. I decided not to get it with copulins.

Xcc and knowledgeispower do you guys know if the bottle of ascend that came without cops have any labelling or what? My bottle look like normal and the rest. So I don't know if it is with cops or not but I assume it is without because I choose without cops before ordering.

Also does with cops or without cops play a big difference?

Past experience on ascend without cops that's sprayed on me when I go out or go to work, I don't usually see people showing any obvious signs of respecting me or looking up to me. Maybe it is because it is just 1 spray?

Even from the post I posted earlier, I only feel that the sales girl is comfortable with me just because of Cohesion.

Maybe I'm thinking too much though. Haha!
              I don't find Ascend to give me much respect, only that it gives me the ability to influence people + make them respect you but you have to do the work and be social about it. Dominant Ascend on the other hand does more of the work for you and sort of gives you instant respect. SteveO made Ascend light in the respect zone because he wanted a mix you could use to influence your peers, that way they respect you naturally and more importantly like you. A lot of respect products make people terrified of you which is not good.

In terms of respect the cops don't do too much. They do give you a bit of status but nothing huge; cops are more for getting girls interested in you. That being said some men will find cops to be a sign of status so they can't hurt.

You'll know if there are cops in your Ascend because they smell strongly. If you ordered without cops you got them without cops PXS rarely makes a mistake. If you look on the side of your bottle it should say "-cops" but it is very very faint/small and hard to see if you don't look closely.

And yes Cohesion probably did it for you A1 does that to a lot of women!
              PXS
              Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
              Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
              AD
              AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

iamestix Well, knowledgeispower got here first so just read his answers... but also when I put copulins on my skin, copulins to me smell like milk that's gone bad or maybe cheese. If you smell that in a formula after you put it on your skin, then there are probably copulins in there.

Keep thinking. Keep analyzing. Keep questioning. That is how you learn.

Comment

knowledgeispower Xcc I think soon I will be creating my own journal so this thread won't go so long because after all I see all of y'all are posting the testing process and experiences in the journal. . Stay tune!

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

Xcc I haven't get to see my bottle for the label that knowledgeispower told me due to being busy at work for the project. But I know that my ascend came without a cover scent so when I applied it for the first 20 minutes. I smell the ascend smell and I could somehow take it, I don't know how to explain the smell. But I believed that Steve O and his crews seldom make mistakes on the orders like what knowledgeispower said. That is why I am gonna order Ascend with copulins soon so I will know the differences between the smell and maybe I can explore the differences of -Copulins and +Copulins effects.

Yes! Questions and learn! That's what I am doing and at the same time doing studies online at times when I am free or before I head to bed!

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

• knowledgeispower
                      knowledgeispower commented
                      Editing a comment
                      At this point, just buy the Desire Me oil and add it to your blend when needed! It will be cheaper and better for you in the long run and makes your blends more versatile!

iamestix You could also email customer support and ask about the order to make sure it's what you wanted. Someone there will be happy to help.

Comment

Xcc sure! anyway I wanna ask, if say I have a 30ml of cohesion and a 10ml of cohesion that comes in spray bottle. Does one spray come out the same? Also same goes to the sample bottle. If say normally I use one spray in cohesion from 30ml bottle. Does that means I have to use 2 spray on the 10 ml bottle and sample bottle have to go more? I somehow don't understand the theory and the amount that sprayed out from different sizes of bottles.

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

I do not know the ml of sample bottle. Sorry! Haha!

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

iamestix I wish I knew the answer to that. I want to make sure I understand, are you asking if the sprays from the 30 ml bottles and the sprays from the 10 ml bottles are the same amount of pheromones?

Now if you are asking about the sample bottles, I think 2 sprays from the sample bottle is the same as 1 spray from the 10 ml bottle.

knowledgeispower Do you know about this?

Maybe idle XSteveO KateD could help with this answer.

Comment

Xcc Yes! That is what I am asking about because for what I've read, different spray bottles come in different sizes therefore the spray quantity might be a little different too because of the nozzles and stuffs. I believed that sample bottle definitely need more sprays than of the 30ml and 10ml bottles just that I need to know how many sprays from sample bottle / 10 ml bottles is equal to one spray of the 30ml bottles.

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

Xcc sure! anyway I wanna ask, if say I have a 30ml of cohesion and a 10ml of cohesion that comes in spray bottle. Does one spray come out the same? Also same goes to the sample bottle. If say normally I use one spray in cohesion from 30ml bottle. Does that means I have to use 2 spray on the 10 ml bottle and sample bottle have to go more? I somehow don't understand the theory and the amount that sprayed out from different sizes of bottles.
                              Good question!

SteveO has actually answered this question before as many have asked but it is buried somewhere on the forum. I made notes of it and essentially the only size you have to worry about is the sample size. 2 sprays from the sample bottle are roughly 1 spray from the 5ml/10ml/30ml bottles that PXS sells. The sprays that come out of the 10 ml and 30 ml bottles are identical in dose. In my opinion the 30 ml bottle sprays "feel" like they are more but that is just because they seem to spray a wider area than the 10 ml bottle, but the actual spray amount is the same.
                              PXS
                              AD

Comment

knowledgeispower iamestix Yeh, this is my understanding too. Good point about the 30 ml seeming like they spray more. I don't think they do or there would be different instructions on the GOALS.

Comment

knowledgeispower Xcc awesome! Took it down in my notes already! So means if I use a sample bottle, I shall use 2 sprays that is equal to 10ml & 30ml. Haha I do feel 30ml sprays more but most probably like what you all said, it sprays wider and maybe also because the bottle is bigger!

PheromoneXS

Pheromone Treasures

Comment

knowledgeispower Xcc awesome! Took it down in my notes already! So means if I use a sample bottle, I shall use 2 sprays that is equal to 10ml & 30ml. Haha I do feel 30ml sprays more but most probably like what you all said, it sprays wider and maybe also because the bottle is bigger!
                                    One way to prove it is to buy empty bottles fill with water and test. You should get 80 sprays with 10 ml and 240 sprays with 30 ml (3x as much). I believe this is how SteveO tested them. That being said PXS over fills the bottles (so you actually get more than 10ml and more than 30 ml). So with a 10ml you can expect 100 sprays and with a 30ml you can expect 300 sprays if they are filled to the brim.
                                    PXS
                                    AD

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X