yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Why mones sometimes appear like they "don't work"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why mones sometimes appear like they "don't work"

http://www.themodernman.com/dating/h...eadphones.htmlyou still have to make that first step and approach THEM! Mones will make women more susceptible to your approaches but ignoring this part is so devastating to so many guys who expect Mones to be a magic potion.
    PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
    PXS
    Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
    Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
    Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
    AD
    AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Guilty!

Comment

this thread needs to be seen by people who just started on their pheromone journey!
      Give more, Expect Less

Comment

I think we really need a newbie guide on how to use mones in social situations. So many products make people think they will have instant sex, but that is not how mones work. We are social and cultural creatures and we have so much baggage that comes with that. Why does SOB work so well? Because SOB for example is designed to make a girl feel ignored, something that hot girls actually find irritating and cause them to chase after guys...obviously has side effects so needs to be used in the right situation, but even in this case the mone STILL requires the person to act like a SOB!
        PXS Product Content Spreadsheet: https://goo.gl/q7KVX1
        PXS
        Sprays: Bliss, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Evolve, Cohesion, Dominant Ascend, Exotica, Ascend (with and without cops), Limitless
        Oils: Xist, Cohesion, Desire Me for Men, Massage Oil for Men
        Samples: SOB, Crush, Bliss, Evolve, Thinker, Odyssey, Vibe, Flirt, Barely Legal, Celebrity
        AD
        AMMO (1.0), IS, IG, IJ, IH, IO, CTTM 2, TUTH (1.0 and 1.1), p74, p83, p93, p100, Spaceland, MX 297, MX 272, MX 291, Lip Magnet

Comment

knowledgeispower I only send people to mone sites if I know they have good solid social skills.

Comment

Originally posted by knowledgeispower View Post
            I think we really need a newbie guide on how to use mones in social situations. So many products make people think they will have instant sex, but that is not how mones work. We are social and cultural creatures and we have so much baggage that comes with that. Why does SOB work so well? Because SOB for example is designed to make a girl feel ignored, something that hot girls actually find irritating and cause them to chase after guys...obviously has side effects so needs to be used in the right situation, but even in this case the mone STILL requires the person to act like a SOB!
            What side effects?

Comment

side effects like ghosting or causing aggresion from people around you i guess. bogdy
              Give more, Expect Less

Comment

Pandatrooper i taught ghosting occurs when you apply too much pheromone.

Comment

First off, there is some evidence to suggest that ghosting might be product specific as it happens with some, but not all mixes.

Second, the real question that people have regarding mones is "what can I do with it"? It might be helpful to look at each mix like you are selling it to someone.........and answer the question: "what can it do"? If the answer is something pedestrian like "get more attention", then you might as well be selling high-end cologne. This is where products like Connections or BW really prove their value as an innovative chemical tool.

Comment

theLaw I appreciate your no nonsense wisdom! Thank you for that comment because it shows more than what to think, but HOW to think.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X