yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss the smell of Ascend. Have only the sample and still waiting for my full bottle of oil to arrive. Wanna ask: Can a good boy image guy use SOB?
    PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
    PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
    Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
    Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post

I am hoping the pepper nutmeg does a good job with the SOB oil. Seems like a good cover scent and does fine with Ascend Oil.
      Just got my bottle of SOB xs oil. The PepNut covers fine. On initial application I don't notice it smells any different than Ascend in PepNut.
      Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by elvin.tan77 View Post
        Can a good boy image guy use SOB?
        I think so. Definitely. It signals that there's more-than-meets-the-eye and will get them curious and revved up about you. Someone who comes off as a creep, for instance, wouldn't fare as well wearing SOB. You want to give the off the air of being trustworthy wearing it.

Comment

• elvin.tan77
          elvin.tan77 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's very interesting. So in a way, to be congruent with SOB, you actually have to be goody 2 shoes.

There's not much that can't be accomplished, wearing any product, when you are upbeat, confident, charming, and witty. Oh, and naughty when appropriate.

Comment

I have recently had some pretty interesting results with SOB in spray form, and will be posting a report soon. I think this weekend I might finish the bottle while testing different place and conditions.

That being said, do you recommend buying the oil next to compare?

Comment

Yes, now that it is 10 mL. When I purchased, I didn't realize it was only 6 mL - the value is much better now.

Comment

Guess I'll add this into my To Get list.
              PXS Oil: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, SOB, Flirt, Xist, Api, Taboo, Love Boat, Massage Oil
              PXS Spray: Exotica, Bliss, PSE, Naked Gun
              Samples: Odyssey, Bliss, Love Boat, Vibe, Desire Me
              Others: LIIK V1

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                Yes, now that it is 10 mL. When I purchased, I didn't realize it was only 6 mL - the value is much better now.

RTBoss is oil better than the Spray (range & getting more hits)???

the Spray also stick to my skin for more than 8 hours

from your experience how you compare the spray to sob oil?
                Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Man, I gotta own both. The spray is so effin' awesome, I had shelved the oil in lieu of it. I plan on using the oil more this summer to see if I notice major differences, like I do with Xist oil/spray.

Comment

From all the reviews I have read, am I correct that the spray version hits hard/fast and is more suitable for clubbing? In contrast the oil version hits more slowly/naturally and suitable for everyday non-work environments?

Does anyone here prefer the oil version for clubbing?

Comment

I want to purchase Evolve oil and SOB oil, but I'm hesitating,
                      unscented or scented.
                      I don't know whether Aventus and/or Le Male from pXS will cover successfully Evolve and SOB.
                      I have One Million, Armani Code Profumo and Versace Eros.

Comment

I do very well with my own cover. It's more versatile, and if you have other pre-scented products, you're then able to combine them if you want.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X