yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOB Oil

How is there not a thread dedicated to this product?

Well, now there is. I broke out the SOB oil this morning, rockin' 3 drops. 2 neck, 1 wrist.

I can smell the cops wafting outta this bad-boy. I love it. Already feelin' a bit more frisky.

I was inspired to open this after seeing the other thread was about both Xist & SOB, and is getting old. Also, Kimba mentioned that he gets more hits off of SOB oil than the spray! That's craaazy! I love the spray, and just haven't tested the oil enough.

I hope some of you folks own this product and would like to report as well.

A few hours into SOB oil application...

?Had major motor mouth training clients. Slight feeling of mental euphoria and high focus. Pleasant interactions with the women - both older. They were very friendly, but nothing sexual (thank GOD).

Now feeling like I wish my wife were home, instead of at work. I'd carry her straight to the bedroom.

Comment

Hmmm I have a SOB spray sample I've not yet tested. What would happen if I wore a spray or two to work? Mmmmmm lets find out tomorrow!!
      Ammo:
      PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
      LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
      PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
      AD: Glace
      Lovescent: NNPA
      Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

I love SOB, for anything. Let me know how it goes!

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
          I love SOB, for anything. Let me know how it goes!
          Sorry SOB similar at Dirty primitive?

Comment

I own both, and feel like SOB has better self effects. DP doesn't have bnol in it like SOB. As far as I know, the only similarities are cops and -enone.

Comment

SOB hit younger girls and mid ladies with one spray and have self effect, i haven't DP but from reviews seems that hasn't self effect and it doesnt hit like your in face, not like SOB
              Last edited by sexnificant; 01-08-2016, 11:54 AM.
              Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
              Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
              LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
              Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

I own both, and feel like SOB has better self effects. DP doesn't have bnol in it like SOB. As far as I know, the only similarities are cops and -enone.
                ok thanks, in your opinion and you review, what is the range the pickup girls? I interested in girls 18-35 years (I have 25)

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
                  SOB hit younger girls and mid ladies with one spray and have self effect, i haven't DP but from reviews seems that has mot self effect and it doesnt hit like your in face not like SOB
                  I interested in girls 18-35 years (I have 25), SOB is good option for me?, because DP little intimidant for young girls in mi opinion!

Comment

Yes - at 2 sprays, my introverted sister-in-law (24 years old) becomes my puppy-dog. She looks at me longingly, insults her husband in front of me, and engages me openly. Great stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

I interested in girls 18-35 years (I have 25), SOB is good option for me?, because DP little intimidant for young girls in mi opinion!
                      Yes iam 30yo that's why i use one spray, i think RTBoss is older than me thats why he uses 2 sprays, SOB is good choice to hit into clubbing, coffeeshops, but not at work. i'm sure SOB will make you appear like the Sexy Attractive Badass who girls would love to be with.
                      Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                      Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post

Yes iam 30yo that's why i use one spray, i think RTBoss is older than me thats why he uses 2 sprays, SOB is good choice to hit into clubbing, coffeeshops, but not at work. i'm sure SOB will make you appear like the Sexy Attractive Badass who girls would love to be with.
                        Ok thanks!, do you try aqua vitae? SOB is better? In mi opinion aqua vitae is good product

Comment

Totally different animals. I find AV to be pretty intimidating, and as far as selfies goes, I get pissed off. Wearing SOB, I feel like a focused animal - in other words, AMAZING!

Comment

Yes i agree with RTBoss AV is pretty intimidating, AV is good product but its problem is inconsistent, sometimes when i wear AV i got hits sometimes not, but they are times when i can see intimidation on the ones at want to ask go out with. damn i can't control it, sometimes i wear AV only for self effect rub 1 dab in my noise alone or combination with Evolve. but SOB you feel like really a Horny Badass, and people seems to respect you for this, girls stick at you.
                            Last edited by sexnificant; 01-09-2016, 10:01 AM.

Comment

I also have same findings with AV

Comment

Totally different animals. I find AV to be pretty intimidating, and as far as selfies goes, I get pissed off. Wearing SOB, I feel like a focused animal - in other words, AMAZING!
                                I liked your comment, I'll try SOB in my next purchase!thanks!

Comment

Yes - at 2 sprays, my introverted sister-in-law (24 years old) becomes my puppy-dog. She looks at me longingly, insults her husband in front of me, and engages me openly. Great stuff.
                                  hehehe, excellent! hehehe,

You mix with cohesion or A1?

Comment

Originally posted by Pheroboss View Post
                                    I also have same findings with AV
                                    yes, I same, but I sometimes feel intimidating, I used 2 drops(Bulb drops)

Comment

best combos i did with SOB

SOB + PSE + A1
                                      SOB + LB + Xist check my report on that combos https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...t-great-combos

SOB alone is also amazing

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

You mix with cohesion or A1?
                                        I have once with Cohesion and Evolve. It was a good night, but could have been better. I prefer SOB alone, SOB with Love Boat and Xist, or SOB with 2 sprays of Bliss. I really liked that (with bliss).

A dude over on another forum drives and Uber, and LOVES SOB, Cohesion, Evolve - but I've only used the combo once. So YYMV.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X