yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post

I have once with Cohesion and Evolve. It was a good night, but could have been better. I prefer SOB alone, SOB with Love Boat and Xist, or SOB with 2 sprays of Bliss. I really liked that (with bliss).

A dude over on another forum drives and Uber, and LOVES SOB, Cohesion, Evolve - but I've only used the combo once. So YYMV.

I thought evolve and cohesion ... you their pickup , what races are (skin color, hair color ...)?

supposedly....

aqua vitae is for those of black hair girls, voodoo blond hair girls

according to some other forum users

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
      best combos i did with SOB

SOB + PSE + A1
      SOB + LB + Xist check my report on that combos https://discoverxs.com/forum/mens-jo...t-great-combos

SOB alone is also amazing
      You pickup black hair girls, Girl with blond hair?, race latin, black girls, or of all races?

Comment

i pickup caucasiens girls ( black hair, brown hair & blond hair but not all) & latin race, naan black girls maybe it was some hits but i wasnt interested on them. sometimes just ignore even looking at them, im not racist no just i'm not interested, as i have black friends.
        Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
        Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
        LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
        Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

I thought evolve and cohesion ... you their pickup , what races are (skin color, hair color ...)?

supposedly....

aqua vitae is for those of black hair girls, voodoo blond hair girls
          Well, I just so happen to have a lot of younger blonde white women in my life, so most of my testing is on that population of women.

I don't have any testing opportunities with black, latina, or Indian women to speak of.

Also, I'm rarely in a bar and never in a club. Sometimes I test on waitresses at restaurants or girls at the gym, but I feel like those are poor testing environments.

Comment

i pickup caucasiens girls ( black hair, brown hair & blond hair but not all) & latin race, naan black girls maybe it was some hits but i wasnt interested on them. sometimes just ignore even looking at them, im not racist no just i'm not interested, as i have black friends.
            Ok, thanks for responding, I am not interested in black girls, because in my country it is rare to see black girls (Mexico) ...

He had heard that SOB scared youngers girls, in forums and pheromone reviews sites

one is the site

pheromonepro

http://pheromonepro.com /pheromonexs-cologne-reviews

who say that can be intimidating for the younger girls, So a bit of my fear, because I am a boy of 25 years old, and I interested in girls 18-30 years old, at most 35 years

Comment

Well, I just so happen to have a lot of younger blonde white women in my life, so most of my testing is on that population of women.

I don't have any testing opportunities with black, latina, or Indian women to speak of.

Also, I'm rarely in a bar and never in a club. Sometimes I test on waitresses at restaurants or girls at the gym, but I feel like those are poor testing environments.
              Thanks for reply!

sorry, you are RTBoss of pherotruth forum?

Comment

I'm RTBoss everywhere! I don't think SOB would intimidate any Latinas - I don't know personally, but I think they can handle more -enone. Besides, if you're outgoing and friendly, or crack jokes, it won't be a problem.

Comment

Yeah the latinas & black can handle more enone which heavy hitters, Black and latinas are more open sexually than caucasien, as i work with some of them i never heard sexual joke from caucasien girl but i've heard many from Latinas & black gurls
                  Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                  Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

I'm RTBoss everywhere! I don't think SOB would intimidate any Latinas - I don't know personally, but I think they can handle more -enone. Besides, if you're outgoing and friendly, or crack jokes, it won't be a problem.
                    I supposed hehe, not only because it has stood different image, is right, Latino they dominate like that (most)

Comment

Yeah the latinas & black can handle more enone which heavy hitters, Black and latinas are more open sexually than caucasien, as i work with some of them i never heard sexual joke from caucasien girl but i've heard many from Latinas & black gurls
                      hehe, that rare in Mexico to the US are more sexually open, sorry if I offend, but it is what most people in my country think of American girls

Comment

Well I think I may grab some of this SOB in my next order....sounds fun!
                        Ammo:
                        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                        AD: Glace
                        Lovescent: NNPA
                        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Good call - I think I just convinced some people over on Pherotruth to buy as well. IMO, you can't go wrong with SOB.

Comment

Wore 4 drops today. Great selfies, again. Really got my motor-mouth running at lunch with my wife. She was in a really good mood as well. Had lots of looks in the gym today, but I think that's because my wife was with me. I usually work out alone, and any chick who thought I was single was curious who I was with. Not gonna lie, my wife is a 9/10 if I say so myself - that may have surprised people. My social proof just went way up today, haha.

Comment

• tdctdc
                              tdctdc commented
                              Editing a comment
                              how old are you and your wife?

Wore 4 drops today. Great selfies, again. Really got my motor-mouth running at lunch with my wife. She was in a really good mood as well. Had lots of looks in the gym today, but I think that's because my wife was with me. I usually work out alone, and any chick who thought I was single was curious who I was with. Not gonna lie, my wife is a 9/10 if I say so myself - that may have surprised people. My social proof just went way up today, haha.
                            Excellent!

You do not notice that any girl would be afraid or rejection? or all is atraction?

Comment

hehe, that rare in Mexico to the US are more sexually open, sorry if I offend, but it is what most people in my country think of American girls

i live in Canada precisely Quebec so you know i meet more latinas & black girls here they open sexually more than the native, maybe cause we all foreign so we open each other easily. not like the native hear they speak some of sex but they r not open to it or just lack of inhibitions

Comment

Oh my God 4 drops you wanna rape all United States

Comment

i live in Canada precisely Quebec so you know i meet more latinas & black girls here they open sexually more than the native, maybe cause we all foreign so we open each other easily. not like the native hear they speak some of sex but they r not open to it or just lack of inhibitions

I like canada, hopefully someday I can go visit that country !, I think you use more spray version?

Comment

I like canada, hopefully someday I can go visit that country !, I think you use more spray version?
                                    I uses both Sprays for Clubbing (Hit Fast, Long Range), Oil for work environnement (diffuse naturally than the spray, Last long 10 hours & more so is good for work shifts). now i work in cold environnement so i use spray more, but when i'll change for indoor job i will switch to Oil again coz here we use heaters (in winter) so u see oil diffuse better with the heat.

Comment

Oh my God 4 drops you wanna rape all United States
                                      Haha, yeah I know - but like usual with SOB - NO OD for me. It gave me mega-motor-mouth after a few hours, though!

Comment

Haha, yeah I know - but like usual with SOB - NO OD for me. It gave me mega-motor-mouth after a few hours, though!
                                        you endure high doses of mones, is great, but it also takes less time of products

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X