yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

SOB Oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only have used the oil so far. This is a complex blend. Used it on a first date...perhaps not the best choice. But it was definitely getting a reaction.

Comment

Lol, nice! I don't know if I'd use it on a first date, but I like the ballsy choice.

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
        Lol, nice! I don't know if I'd use it on a first date, but I like the ballsy choice.
        Well, I like to think it was being ballsy for the sake of science! Really is remarkable how obvious pheromones work on people.

Comment

Originally posted by TongRen View Post

Well, I like to think it was being ballsy for the sake of science! Really is remarkable how obvious pheromones work on people.
          yes, and also it is among the best pheromones on the market!

Comment

Originally posted by angelo777 View Post

yes, and also it is among the best pheromones on the market!
            What have your experiences with it been like, Angelo?

Comment

Originally posted by TongRen View Post

What have your experiences with it been like, Angelo?
              I was referring to pheromones site, generally products

Comment

Originally posted by sexnificant View Post
                Yes i agree with RTBoss AV is pretty intimidating, AV is good product but its problem is inconsistent, sometimes when i wear AV i got hits sometimes not, but they are times when i can see intimidation on the ones at want to ask go out with. damn i can't control it, sometimes i wear AV only for self effect rub 1 dab in my noise alone or combination with Evolve. but SOB you feel like really a Horny Badass, and people seems to respect you for this, girls stick at you.
                I've been using AV with DP. Don't have SOB but am interested in testing it in place of DP.
                Bad Wolf

Comment

Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                  Apex: Core, Imprint, CV3*.
                  LAL: Wolf, Primitive*, Aqua Vitae*
                  Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

*:Samples

Comment

[/QUOTE]

These are my Rules of Pheromone Club.

1st RULE: You do not talk about PHEROMONE CLUB.
                    2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about PHEROMONE CLUB.
                    Bad Wolf

Comment

I noticed SOB oil is out of stock.
                      Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post
                        I noticed SOB oil is out of stock.
                        Yes, for several weeks I see out stock on page

Comment

These are my Rules of Pheromone Club.

1st RULE: You do not talk about PHEROMONE CLUB.
                          2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about PHEROMONE CLUB.[/QUOTE]

i know man i do not talk anyone my two brothers know about this well Yes because i've gave them SOB & TABOO Sprays as gifts for their birthdays and they're enjoy it really

anyway they live in an other country
                          Pheromone: ACE, SOB, Xist, Taboo, Love Boat, Connections, A1, Bnol, Anol, Celebrity*,Barely Legal*,Thinker*,Crush*,XS144 (OUTSPOKEN)*.
                          Androtics: Ammox2, TUTH, P75 2.5mcg 30ml FF22 | TO-GO:A314, Ammox1, TUTH, IO, IS, P130, P102.

Comment

yesterday in the da club i was with one spray SOB to front neck 2 drops of xist behind each ear, two sprays of taboo back of my neck and one spray of core to upper neck, and the night was outstanding i grabbing attention of everybody in da club i had the easiest approach of girls many group of girls approach me to dance with boobing again arm brushing like always, when ever i go i get approached by girls, was crazy, i've tried many times just be alone and then i'm approached again & again lol was lot of fun, & Yess Got laid Thank you SOB

Comment

Nice! Now I just gotta re-up on Core, I'm good with everything else. Wonder how it'd go without the Core.

Comment

Just bought a bottle of SOB xs oil. I daily use a drop of Dirty Primitive under my nose for self effects and like it. I'm going to see what SOB xs brings to the table used in the same manner.
                                Last edited by dorfmeister; 04-23-2016, 11:19 AM.
                                Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
                                  Nice! Now I just gotta re-up on Core, I'm good with everything else. Wonder how it'd go without the Core.
                                  i dont think that a one spray would change anything in it, i just put it because i like the smell (crush) sometime i see effect of one spray of core alone, and effect of one spray of core that i see is when ever i approach women, they wait me to talk to as i can see this in their faces, they just like to be approached by me or something, anyway an other thing, i used to listen to subliminal alpha and approach anxiety and now i can detect any emotion made women from their look, body language almost everything, i can tell when ever women likes me or not just from their eyes... lol, really big change, an other thing before core did not work for me as tried 1 spray & 2 spray with no success but now after subs, it work wonders, once before subs i use 2 sprays of core with one spray of SOB. and i couldnt see any effect that core added to SOB itself i noticed only the usual effect of SOB, SOB is so Strong.
                                  Last edited by sexnificant; 04-23-2016, 03:58 PM.

Comment

I just ordered SOB oil in FSX. Now i have a sample of SOB and i did a horrible first spray but got enough around the spray nosal so i wiped it on my wrist... stinks i guess sort of like pussy.. thinking FSX isnt going to help with the cops smell.. maybe i should of tested the sample first. Forgot about it since i been using 2-3 drops of xist and 2 a314 rev32, till friday i swapped a314 for 1 spray of evolved at work. Think i had some good hits friday that i need more futher testing of this thats for sure! I should of done sultans im thinking? What do you guys use?

Edit: the sample doesnt spray really and inside of the top cap spraying mechanism has liquid getting inside of it. So not sure what of how much i put on my wrists.. i tried again why i noticed this because im about to drop my daughter off at my ex-wife and been wanting to have a 1 night stand or more.
                                    Last edited by martydmb; 04-23-2016, 05:25 PM.

Comment

• sexnificant
                                      sexnificant commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      SOB works Perfect with Sultan Oud, personally i use SOB & ASCEND in Sultan Oud

• martydmb
                                      martydmb commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      Unfortunately i ordered FXS.. and i went to get new work boots today and i swear the manager smelled just like my sample of SOB. Seriously i took a step back and smelled my forearms.. wasnt me

Yeah SOB is a heavy cops so a good cover scent is an absolute must!
                                    Ammo:
                                    PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                                    LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                                    PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                                    AD: Glace
                                    Lovescent: NNPA
                                    Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy42 View Post
                                      Yeah SOB is a heavy cops so a good cover scent is an absolute must!
                                      I am hoping the pepper nutmeg does a good job with the SOB oil. Seems like a good cover scent and does fine with Ascend Oil.
                                      Bad Wolf

Comment

Originally posted by dorfmeister View Post

I am hoping the pepper nutmeg does a good job with the SOB oil. Seems like a good cover scent and does fine with Ascend Oil.
                                        If it covers Ascend then it should cover SOB no problem.
                                        Ammo:
                                        PXS: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Bliss, Xist, Loveboat, PSE, XSR193(Boyfriend), SOB
                                        LAL: Aqua Vitae, Nude, Possess, Voodoo, Bad Wolf, DP
                                        PT: GOA, Swoon, Captain, AOA
                                        AD: Glace
                                        Lovescent: NNPA
                                        Androtics: A314 Rev 32, TUTH

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X