yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I'm Smitten with a Kitten: Advice Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think women are only drawn to the leader of the pack except for the few days in the month when they are ovulating. My beliefs are that what they are attracted to are in part their hormonal balance and that you can't dump all women into one box. You are limiting yourself to women that think they are inferior to you. She improves her genetic line but you, following this line of reasoning actually dilute yours by breeding with someone, at least to you is your inferior. I'm actually really turned on by girls with PHD's though they are out of my league. I like the strong corporate women and lawyers too. I do detest the scrappy catty wannabees though. Its not really detest perse but I guess not turned on. They have an inner beauty but their striving is covering it up.

Comment

Just to clarify, my point was that the guys with the most status, power and social proofings are almost always the first picking in a group of men, ahead of the lesser guys. This does not mean women are only interested in the Alpha guys. Just an example to point out that women indeed are very attracted to high status.

As for the generalizations, of course we cant generalize all men or women by a single point of thought. But it is useful to make some generalizations to make a conclusive point many times, thats all i meant.

And LOL with the inferior women, come on, when do i ever said this ? Haha. I simply stated that women are attracted to status/social proof/power more than just good looks, whereas men are mainly attracted to good looks, more than just a high status girl. I just meant that a man will look first and foremost at a womans body and face to be attracted, not her status. And i too am attracted with an intelligent woman. But cant stand the bitchy, bossy, dominating, catty high status women who try to boss a man around, thats all i meant.

???
      Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
        I'm actually really turned on by girls with PHD's though they are out of my league.
        Isn't the whole "out of my league" something that's just a self-limiting misconception? I've been with women who were much higher educated than myself, but they saw my personality shine through and I had warmed up to them. Then again, my recent target has her doctorate, so who knows if that had any bearing on my recent outcome.
        My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

• Muestereate
          Muestereate commented
          Editing a comment
          I didn't say they were out of your league, I said they are out of mine.

• Mad Scientist
          Mad Scientist commented
          Editing a comment
          LOL, i think he is just quoting you.

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post

Isn't the whole "out of my league" something that's just a self-limiting misconception? I've been with women who were much higher educated than myself, but they saw my personality shine through and I had warmed up to them. Then again, my recent target has her doctorate, so who knows if that had any bearing on my recent outcome.
        I personally agree its self limiting too, no offense pun intended. I dont really care anymore (since i have developed myself tremendously) how educated, high status, hot and beautiful a woman is. What i care most is if i can have a good time with her, what is her personality, etc. Looking at a woman as "out of your league" immediately puts you in a lower value than her, even before you even said hi. With that attitude, no wonder so many guys are afraid to approach a beautiful and highly educated/smart woman. Dont let yourself be blocked by such mental deficiencies.

And personally, that hottie turning you down is never about her having a P.hd Billy, i assure you.

Comment

Lol I remember I said that to a good friend of mine when I was just starting, someone being out of my league and his response was " yup, she probably shits crystals and doesnt squat when she takes that shit". It was his weird ass method of trying to help me build confidence when I felt intimidated in my teens.

It always Worked and, in a weird ass way, whenever I feel any doubt about an approach, i remember his weird ass talk.

Comment

Hehehe, that is one weird way to build confidence, but strangely true.

There is a saying, "Show me a hot woman, and i will show you the guy who is tired of fucking her". It means that no matter how hot and out of reach you think a girl is, once you are constantly near her for years and years, you will soon see how normal she is to your level, and will even get tired of her.

So why think a woman you dont even know, is automatically out of your league ? Why not be a man, grow a sack, and try to get to know her, you will soon realise how normal it is to talk to a beautiful woman.

Comment

I was running down a rabbit hole looking for a totally different post of mine and came back across this thread, which was totally unexpected as I thought it was inadvertently lost when I requested a user name change in the forum to lessen the likelihood of anyone (especially the subject of this thread) from discovering me. While details regarding this target was pretty much wrapped up in my journal I wanted to close this thread, unfortunately not with the ending I would have wanted.

Back in June of 2023, my 'kitten' told me her position with my employer was eliminated. Sadly, they told her a day after she renewed her lease on her apartment. I was sad to know I wouldn't see her around the office but somewhat excited that I could approach her without using H.R. against me

Her last day I was able to convince her to let me stay in contact with her on my personal cell number. I was fortunate enough to squeeze a number of hugs from her on her last day in the office (unfortunately I had thought I missed her last day so I only had donned Taboo for that day). I had gotten a couple of job leads for her and some general chat but wasn't able to convince her to meet up for lunch or other meal.

A couple of weeks ago one of the ladies that worked with her had lunch and found out she is moving to the other side of the country for a job opportunity.

In the last months I heard from her twice, wishing a Happy Thanksgiving and New Year with an animated meme. In her last text I tried to get her to interact more, mentioning my recovery from a recent surgery. I would have expected to ask about what sort of surgery but I got a very vanilla response that she was glad that I recovered. It was this last text that gave me the revelation that I was more into her than she is into me. With that, I deleted her contact and blocked her on my phone. With her moving it's pretty much a given that I'm likely never to see her again. I also deleted all digital memories of her that I had, including audio and video recordings I had of her.

Sort of sad in a way, but I realize that I need to focus on the new year, new opportunities. I'm somewhat doubtful I'll run across someone with all her qualities but to quote a line from Tommy Boyce and Bobby Hart's song I Wonder What She's Doin' Tonight, "... but I tell myself I didn't lose her, cause you can't lose a friend you never had.

While organic dating hasn't worked well for me in recent years I figured I'll try the apps once again. Granted, I'm not counting on much, but for all my friends who harass me about not trying, I can at least show them the apps on the phone, which will make them back off.
              My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
              Working...
              X