yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I'm Smitten with a Kitten: Advice Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
    Man, you are thinking too much, and you know what that leads to ? Fear of rejection, oneitis, etc. Not good.

She has shown you she is attracted with all those signs, playing with her hair, kino, increased flirty and fun conversations. So just grow some balls and make a move, stop thinking too much into every little detail and possible outcomes and over analyse each and every minute of that interaction.
    You're right, I am overthinking. I had been out of the dating scene for a significant time due to several bad experiences (ended up as someone's revenge lay while she was still married). Been a long stretch since dating / LTR and, with that, out of practice with the whole magilla.

The heck with that attempted playful touch she stooped mid air. She is a woman, and you havent even asked her out yet, so why would she initiate kino repeatedly at you in your normal interactions !!! That will make her look like a horny slut, what normal respectable girl would do that ? Think about it !. But instead she does it by playing with her hair subconciously, getting starry eyed, reciprocating and not refusing your kino, reciprocating your conversation and being fun and flirty near you. So, it might just be she decided to playfully slap you, but suddenly retract as she realise it is too forward, who knows !!! The most important thing is you know she puts out attraction signs. The next step is asking her out. Its the mans job now. If you dont, she will dismiss you, and even loathe you for not picking up on her cues. And with the increased effect of the pheromones, she will go into withdrawal to avoid getting hurt.
    Pointing out the positives is something I suppose I needed enforced, rather than just stewing about what I perceived as negatives. As I said, been a long time from dating anyone (not counting 1st dates on apps where the photo isn't even a real representation of what finally showed up). That put me off for an even longer time.

And i sincerely urge you to ask her out in the next interaction, or there is no point in this. And the time of interaction is perfect to ask her out for a drink etc, and this will lead to further reason to finally ask her out on a real date. Remember to keep it flirty and fun like before, thats your job too. Also, stop getting too smitten already, stop this beta thinking of fearing for awkwardness too much, what if, what will happen etc bla bla bla nonsense, you are starting to develop oneitis already. Just treat her like any other girl, that will take your confidence back.
    Personally, I don't think it's oneitis, but more of a fear of rejection. Will admit I'm not some Chad buff looking dude, not that I ever was. I suppose this adds to looking at the negative too much. I need to focus on her positive interaction with me.

The thing with asking a girl out is, that many times you will get rejected, and many times you will succeed. So,as a guy, all you can really do is read her attraction signs and go from there. Women are fickle creatures, and even with strong attractions signals, they often reject a mans advances because they are just not in the mood, have other problems, just love to tease a man to get a confidence boost, scared to get too attached too soon, etc, and also accepts a mans advances many times without much attraction signals for a myriad of reasons.

So keep this in mind, just ask her out, and if she accepts, great. If not, move on. It is not the end of the world, there are lots of other women. Its no big deal.
    Best. Advice. Given. Looks like Friday is the do it or die day. Let's see where things land.

... and thank you for the sage advice.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Look man, one advice my dad gave me as a teenager before I started dating was this " To get a women's approval is to not try to get it anyways" you're doing most of the thinking for her and soo outcome dependent.

This friday, dont try, dont act, just do it.

dont change your signature. What worked last time will work again so wear those same pheromones and go in for the kill.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post

You're right, I am overthinking. I had been out of the dating scene for a significant time due to several bad experiences (ended up as someone's revenge lay while she was still married). Been a long stretch since dating / LTR and, with that, out of practice with the whole magilla.

Pointing out the positives is something I suppose I needed enforced, rather than just stewing about what I perceived as negatives. As I said, been a long time from dating anyone (not counting 1st dates on apps where the photo isn't even a real representation of what finally showed up). That put me off for an even longer time.

Personally, I don't think it's oneitis, but more of a fear of rejection. Will admit I'm not some Chad buff looking dude, not that I ever was. I suppose this adds to looking at the negative too much. I need to focus on her positive interaction with me.

Best. Advice. Given. Looks like Friday is the do it or die day. Let's see where things land.

... and thank you for the sage advice.
        I understand your rusty game and out of practice, not to worry man, you will get them back in no time if you sincerely desire to improve yourself. Taking out positives instead of mulling over a negatives over and over is a good start. Think of that revenge fuck not as a heartbreaker, but the experience you get to fuck a married woman one in your life, lol.

And dont worry for a minute about your looks, its all about your charisma, confidence and charms when it comes to a woman. Besides, Nude Alpha has serious beautifying properties, so you can be damn sure that you will look more handsome in her eyes.

Like Indi said above, dont try, dont act, just do it. This friday is the day, promise yourself that.

Also.like Indi said, dont suddenly change your signature when it works, as that nay throw her off guard and confuse her. Stick to the same combos.

Good luck.
        Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Indi-player View Post
          Look man, one advice my dad gave me as a teenager before I started dating was this " To get a women's approval is to not try to get it anyways" you're doing most of the thinking for her and soo outcome dependent.

This friday, dont try, dont act, just do it.

dont change your signature. What worked last time will work again so wear those same pheromones and go in for the kill.
          Exactly, this, remember this.

Comment

I agree with the , 'your move' ideas. I don't put as much on the alpha beta ideas as Mad. I'm more into ideas of chivalry which can sound beta to others but alpha to women, but thats me. I think they play to the romance fantasies and I already come off as Alpha and work on turning it down instead of up. I say show the real you, if that is to be of service to her in the future, be you no matter what it is labeled that way its easy to stay true to yourself and her if there is a future.

Comment

The big day is here man. Relax, be confident, maintain the fun and flirty interaction.

And ask her out !!!

Hoping to hear reports soon, good luck.

Comment

OK, I suppose I should beat you all to the punch and admit "... you told me so."

OK, so today was D-Day number 2. My target was stressing big time when I arrived and she sounded a combination of sad, pre-occupied and even annoyed. We were working across the room from me so it was very, very difficult to keep her in my cloud. Even with her standing right next to me there was no clear IoIs with the few moments in close range.

While I thought I was going to be finished with my work within a a short time I was able to stretch it until next to everybody had left the building. It would have been normally been outside of her workday but she was so backed up with writing legal reports / correspondence, re-arranging her upcoming schedule for her work, etc. I even tried to get her to unmask and share a smile but she lamented that she was in no mood to smile.

I was able to initiate some playful kino, holding her hands, but not nearly on the dimension of my prior visit. I finally finished the work that she needed and had her come over to check the system operation. I was standing right next to her and even though I had a good 3 - 5 minutes next to her I didn't see anything like previously.

When I was almost ready to leave I made my move. We share some commonality in music and a semi-major aspect in my work and a major focus of her work, so there's definitely something to talk about. I know she's not a coffee drinker so I said we should go for a drink (while sounding immediate, I didn't intimate what time frame or what type of beverage, as I left it for her to assume). She countered that she was way too busy - certainly believable from what I heard her typing. However, I think the crushing blow was when she said she has my work email so she'd let me know. Unless I'm reading it wrong her not offering me her personal email or cell phone is telltale (I actually have her cell number when she didn't have office phones, but I don't want to be perceived as I'm stalking her.)

As you said previously in this thread I should have asked her out on my first visit. Unless I'm wrong, I'm not holding out much hope as I believe she was just being nice to let me down in a polite, believable way. If she really wanted to let me in wouldn't she have offered her personal cell or email? I don't want to keep "I shoulda" on myself, but this certainly starts the beginning of the weekend on a downer note for me.

I appreciate all the guidance and response I've received in this thread and I hope this journey is a lesson to others who read it in the future.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

OK, I suppose I should beat you all to the punch and admit "... you told me so."

OK, so today was D-Day number 2. My target was stressing big time when I arrived and she sounded a combination of sad, pre-occupied and even annoyed. We were working across the room from me so it was very, very difficult to keep her in my cloud. Even with her standing right next to me there was no clear IoIs with the few moments in close range.

While I thought I was going to be finished with my work within a a short time I was able to stretch it until next to everybody had left the building. It would have been normally been outside of her workday but she was so backed up with writing legal reports / correspondence, re-arranging her upcoming schedule for her work, etc. I even tried to get her to unmask and share a smile but she lamented that she was in no mood to smile.

I was able to initiate some playful kino, holding her hands, but not nearly on the dimension of my prior visit. I finally finished the work that she needed and had her come over to check the system operation. I was standing right next to her and even though I had a good 3 - 5 minutes next to her I didn't see anything like previously.

When I was almost ready to leave I made my move. We share some commonality in music and a semi-major aspect in my work and a major focus of her work, so there's definitely something to talk about. I know she's not a coffee drinker so I said we should go for a drink (while sounding immediate, I didn't intimate what time frame or what type of beverage, as I left it for her to assume). She countered that she was way too busy - certainly believable from what I heard her typing. However, I think the crushing blow was when she said she has my work email so she'd let me know. Unless I'm reading it wrong her not offering me her personal email or cell phone is telltale (I actually have her cell number when she didn't have office phones, but I don't want to be perceived as I'm stalking her.)

As you said previously in this thread I should have asked her out on my first visit. Unless I'm wrong, I'm not holding out much hope as I believe she was just being nice to let me down in a polite, believable way. If she really wanted to let me in wouldn't she have offered her personal cell or email? I don't want to keep "I shoulda" on myself, but this certainly starts the beginning of the weekend on a downer note for me.

I appreciate all the guidance and response I've received in this thread and I hope this journey is a lesson to others who read it in the future.
                  First off, dont ever feel down or sorry man, you went for it, got a NO, and what happens ? Life goes on. Her loss. So be proud of yourself that you have the balls to go for what you want, and next time you see a girl you really like, do it again, and again, and again. The yes will come, guarenteed. Approaching her was direly needed to know her state of mind. Now that you have known it, you can go on with your life accordingly. That was the aim all along anyways.

And no, i personally am not going to say, "I told you so". I will instead say, BRAVO, keep it up, thats what rejection felt like, so its nothing like the apocalyps many guys thought it to be. Now, you can move on to more women.

Regarding the situation, you should keep in mind that since you had known each other for a long time and never made a move, that in itself is a problem, as she has obviously frienzoned you. That was your first mistake. But she obviously has attraction for you given the attraction signs you described in the previous encounter, and even now with the kino. But like i have said, a woman will be attracted to you, and still says NO if you ask her out because of a myriad of reasons. She might also actually be really busy, as it looks like from that interaction.

As for the work email thing, yeah, if she really wants a date with you, she will say stuffs like, 'I am busy now, but what about Saturday night', 'I am busy right now, but give me a call, here is my number', etc. In the case that she was actually busy, she might also just dont have the time atm, and says the first thing she could, like having your work email for future outings, but this case is slim to be fair.

But whatever the case may be, the next thing you should do now is not to feel down or sad, angry, anything, like i have said before. Life goes on. The other thing you should do is, dont ask her out again, ever, that window is bolted closed. That is, unless she contacts you throught the work email, etc. Next thing, dont make your next interaction awkward or act like you are hurt or something. Be playful, fun, flirty, like always, and even kino her as far as she would let you. And, continue to wear the pheromones combo near her everytime you are near her. Or even wear Xist 2 drops/spray+25mcgs of A1.

If it ever was the case that she was actually too busy (small chance), she will soon show you through gestures and body language again. And also might change her mind about you in the future (small chance) if she sees you are not phased one bit by her rejection and sees you in a positive light with your behaviour and pheromones vibe. But even if thats not the case (big chance), you have moved on, and more women will be along soon. That is a certainty.

Comment

I know I should be happy that I took the shot, but the outcome is just a reminder of why I hadn't dated in many, many years. I suppose I could always second-guess things with this past interest such as the age gap or whatever, but dwelling on this won't be healthy for my own health and well being.

Seeing all the traditionally handsome guys seemingly always get the girl with apparently so little effort is just a downer. I don't meet tons of people in my own daily life and the pandemic makes it difficult to meet new people, at least in my area. I apparently have the outward appearance that leads to bots and scammers on the popular dating apps even with professionally taken photos. I suppose I can take some solace as a co-worker of mine, who I would just as being a good looking gent, is heading into his second divorce (not that I wish it on him, just life goes on). I've escaped that situation many times over but also missed out on the companionship, be it a LTR or a one-nighter.

I suppose I've never built up the calluses to rejection. I really need to put myself out there and get some battle scars under my belt to see if I can build my experience. Too bad I decided to start so late in the game.

Comment

I know I should be happy that I took the shot, but the outcome is just a reminder of why I hadn't dated in many, many years. I suppose I could always second-guess things with this past interest such as the age gap or whatever, but dwelling on this won't be healthy for my own health and well being.

Seeing all the traditionally handsome guys seemingly always get the girl with apparently so little effort is just a downer. I don't meet tons of people in my own daily life and the pandemic makes it difficult to meet new people, at least in my area. I apparently have the outward appearance that leads to bots and scammers on the popular dating apps even with professionally taken photos. I suppose I can take some solace as a co-worker of mine, who I would just as being a good looking gent, is heading into his second divorce (not that I wish it on him, just life goes on). I've escaped that situation many times over but also missed out on the companionship, be it a LTR or a one-nighter.

I suppose I've never built up the calluses to rejection. I really need to put myself out there and get some battle scars under my belt to see if I can build my experience. Too bad I decided to start so late in the game.
                      Buddy, this happens to most of us. You would not believe some of the rejections i have had gone through. One example, there was this one girl in school whom i really fancy. I knew her cousin for a long time as our parents are close friends. Her cousin helped me out and let her know that i was interested in her. I got her number through her cousin and asked her out. She declined politely, saying she has no time except for studies right now. But i later heard that she was mocking me as a loser and pathetic wimp, even saying how i even have the nerve to ask her out. Her cousin even scolded her and aplogised to me. I cried for weeks, couldnt even study or do anything besides feel sorry for myself. It was more than a month before i can functionn again normally. Then there was also a time a girl led me on intentionally, only to dump me big time later on. I was devastated.

So dont feel like that, move on, and continue with life. And as you seem like a smart guy, if you seriously want to improve yourself with women, and life in general, do the necessary thing required, and you will succeed. I cant post everything here, but i seriously urge you to read my journal, i have covered all these thing, which i personally benefitted from.

Keep a positive attitude, your time will come.

Comment

Billy, I went to the gym yesterday and while on the stationary bike, this woman was right beside me, first asking me how to set up the bike and wanted a HIIT exercise. So I set it up for her and went about my business for 15 minutes.

Anyways I moved on to do my other exercises, and I swear everytime we make eye contact, she either winks at me, smiles(she wasn't wearing a mask while doing aerobics) and or waves. After the second time she did that I was like ok I'm gonna go talk to her. The moment I got close to her and said hey, she was like "sorry, not interested". I swear to you, word for word.

Now I could be blaming it on my smell, the way i walked to her, or the time it took me to approach(which wasn't long after the second reaction, just 30 seconds). But I didn't. Honestly my mindset is never ever fall for someone I don't know fully. The only reason I want them in my life is to show them how great of a person I am. No pheromones that day, or it could be my 26 hour application of true pheromones lotion, but i doubt it.

Anyways long story short, the only way to fully succeed is to fail so many times.

Michael Jordan
                        "I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."

If every man who lusted her approached her, she wouldn't have been single. You did what most men in her life couldn't do. Bravo

Comment

Good job bringing out the Michael Jordan quote Indi, perfectly applies to this scenario. And your rejection by the gym hottie should be taken as a life lesson by Billy as to why he should not feel bad, but be even more proud that he is taking a bold step to go for something he desires, that what Winners do, go after what they want, and after facing many obstacles and failures, they persists and get what they want.

Comment

I'm stymied that Indi had some gym woman basically be all flirty and then when he approached she did a complete 180? Was she just looking for some sort of validation or though she'd screw with him as a 'thank you' for setting up the bike. I guess I'll never totally understand women and the way they think!

The quote about Jordan reminds me of a quote I heard awhile ago, being "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take" and I suppose that's a truism for sure. While it's a bit of a sting at least I can say I made the attempt, regardless of the outcome. Just gotta brush myself off and get back on the horse.

If nothing else it was a test bed of sorts for my use of mones. I do wonder, however, what would have happened if she was in the same frame as my encounter earlier in the week. Perhaps if she wasn't so pre-occupied she would have been closer to me and subjected to the cloud, not to say she still wouldn't have said no, but just an observation how things might have played out differently. You can necessarily change life's outcomes and I had no way of foreseeing she'd be in a state when I visited her in her office today. Just another variable to keep in mind down the road I suppose.

Comment

• Johnny Fever
                              Johnny Fever commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Typo correction for the next to last sentence, it should have started "You can't necessarily change life's outcomes"

There you go, thats the spirit. You should know that women are insecure beings about their looks and beauty, and needs validation and confirmation from time to time to boost their confidence and ego. This is not a dig at women, its just how they are biologically built, just like how men are biologically built to be driven by male competitiveness, ego, and sex drive, etc.

So, a woman often flirts, tease, leads on a man (whom she is never attracted to, or whom she never intends to have a relationship with, etc) to drive her ego. If a man falls for her tricks and charms, it drives her ego and confidence, in the knowledge that her body and face are hot and beautiful enough to attract the opposite sex, so that ultimately it leads to her confirmation that when the time comes, she can attract a good mate to procreate and further her descent. The fact that womans biological clock is ticking fast is putting pressure on her too, so she needs this to confirms that her biological clock is still in her favour.

This leads to behaviours like the one Indi encountered. But it could be also for a number of other reasons too. Either way, the reasons are not important. The main important thing is you rise above it. Move On. Then more opportunities will come again.

Comment

I will never know either. Her lose, she never got to know how aweosme I would have made her life to be, or a living hell mwahahahhahaha

Moving on to your situation, I have this feeling that the woman you approached will come to you and will ask if that offer still stands.

So in the mean time, when you encounter her again, don't bring it up and wait for her to bring it up. You made your move and she never shut you off fully so the ball is in her court. However, dont hang around waiting for something to happen. Just go in, be you, do your job and leave.

I'm stymied that Indi had some gym woman basically be all flirty and then when he approached she did a complete 180? Was she just looking for some sort of validation or though she'd screw with him as a 'thank you' for setting up the bike. I guess I'll never totally understand women and the way they think!

The quote about Jordan reminds me of a quote I heard awhile ago, being "you miss 100% of the shots you don't take" and I suppose that's a truism for sure. While it's a bit of a sting at least I can say I made the attempt, regardless of the outcome. Just gotta brush myself off and get back on the horse.

If nothing else it was a test bed of sorts for my use of mones. I do wonder, however, what would have happened if she was in the same frame as my encounter earlier in the week. Perhaps if she wasn't so pre-occupied she would have been closer to me and subjected to the cloud, not to say she still wouldn't have said no, but just an observation how things might have played out differently. You can necessarily change life's outcomes and I had no way of foreseeing she'd be in a state when I visited her in her office today. Just another variable to keep in mind down the road I suppose.

Comment

Could have been worse. I had a string of "how dare you even think such a thing", after all kinds of IOIs, like three in a row. I never did figure that out. At least you kitten didn't scream PERV and run off to Human resources shouting METOO!!!!!.

Both you and Indie describe instances where you were being helpful to women. They liked you because there was something in it for them. That is not PIckup material, That is LTR material and LTR material knows how to spot Alpha pickup/STR comeons. An alternate though beta way is to ask if there is something you can help them with or do for them. Or heaven forbid a beta signal like a compliment on their choice of fashion. It won't get you laid though you will make a lot of female friends and female proofing WILL get you laid and introduced.

I have noticed on this website that women really enjoy the feeling the status pheromones give them. I didn't know that. Recognizing their power and status really sends them for a spin in a good way. I'm still learning to work it sincerely but like I told my nurse the other day to do what she wants, "she's the boss." Well after a career of wiping people's/men's asses she almost melted around my arm. I do these things in the hopes that the girls speak well of me in their circles because they will talk to each other and ask other girls what they think of so and so. I've always believed in the power of good references. With women and their inner circles it seems real important but its long game. Piss off an alpha chick and it can cost you dozens of turn downs. Treat them all well, wear socials and the circle grows instead of shrinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Indi-player View Post

Moving on to your situation, I have this feeling that the woman you approached will come to you and will ask if that offer still stands.

So in the mean time, when you encounter her again, don't bring it up and wait for her to bring it up. You made your move and she never shut you off fully so the ball is in her court. However, dont hang around waiting for something to happen. Just go in, be you, do your job and leave.

This perfectly sums it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post

An alternate though beta way is to ask if there is something you can help them with or do for them. Or heaven forbid a beta signal like a compliment on their choice of fashion. It won't get you laid though you will make a lot of female friends and female proofing WILL get you laid and introduced.

I have noticed on this website that women really enjoy the feeling the status pheromones give them. I do these things in the hopes that the girls speak well of me in their circles because they will talk to each other and ask other girls what they think of so and so. I've always believed in the power of good references. With women and their inner circles it seems real important but its long game. Piss off an alpha chick and it can cost you dozens of turn downs. Treat them all well, wear socials and the circle grows instead of shrinks.
                                    Musteareate and I may not have the same views when it comes to Alpha/Beta conundrum. But i wholly agree with this. But remember, if you follow this route, you will further reduce your chance of dating the original girl, if ever there still was a small chance like i mentioned. But the plus side is yhat it will help you out in the long run with other women. This is also important in any female interaction you have. No matter what, if she is a hot model or the fat lunch lady, being nice to women will always get you a favourable reputation among the inner circle of female socialization. But by being nice, dont be a crybaby whipping boy for a woman, but a self respecting gentleman who will help out a female when she needs it. I hope you get the difference.

And as to the Status attraction, its no secret that women are attracted by Status, Power, and Social reputation. I also covered this briefly in my Alpha Male posts.

Comment

I'm talking about their desire for status for themselves not their desire for our status. I have never read in any male literature the recognition of women's desire for status. But if you go into female literature and psychologies you will see it is a suppressed desire, one good girls won't admit to but I'm seeing, secretly crave. It's no secret to them, It's a secret to us. In their literature they are displaced Goddesses and Princesses. The leaders behind the scenes, the Queen behind the king, the reason why the man is motivated.

I live in a smaller town, my appropriate dating pool is in the dozens. The alpha stuff works when the pool is large and women are dependent and dare I say, when the wolf is young and prime. In a small pool women talk, with age they grow independent and knowledgeable of their abilities to survive without a man and sex becomes less of a reason for them to sacrifice their independence as their hormones wain. This is why I am developing chivalrous values in place of alpha values. My book would not sell today and it is hard to not see my names on ladies bathroom stalls as listed as a good time anymore. But Adapt I must.

Comment

Well, the truth is every human being desires status or recognization, male or female. But if we look at the attraction side categorically, why do women always seek out a man or get most attracted to the leader of the pack, the guy with power and influence, the men with status, and not the men who hover around the leader in a group setting? Why are the men around the status leader second pickings ?

Because the man with power and status are the men with the most social proofing, the man who can give her the most excitement which is biologically wired in her, the man who can lead her in life when she needed it,the man who can take care of her and her future offsprings. The man with the most status and power provides her this, and many more, thus women are attracted to power and status. I dont know where you get the idea that women dont desire our status, but that is a completely wrong analysis on your part. Womens first pick will always be a man with the most social proof and status/power.

As for women secretly desiring power, i dont disagree with this. Why wont they. But if we look at the attraction side again categorically, men are not attracted to the women with the most status/power. In fact, men are often turned off/intimidated by such women. But men are biologically turned on by the most physically beautiful and appealing female body, because that provides him the best chance to further his descent, which is also biologically programmed in a man.

And as for the Alpha traits, i have a feeling that you are confusing the Alpha male trait with those of a typical bad boy wannabees and pick up artists. Being Alpha isnt about being dominant, acting like a jerk, or trying to control another person at all. It is about improving yourself, developing your characters which women find appealing, negating those characters which repels a woman, improving your overall traits so that you become more succesful in life, and being comfortable in your skin, and in the process gaining confidence. Fyi, being chivalrous, being respectful and being polite to a woman are all apart of being a confident Alpha. But this does not mean you have to be so polite as to let women walk all over you. Thats the line you cant seem to draw.

Lets take an example of Billy here. If he had acted all wimpy, clingy and obsessive, constantly asking this hottie out after being rejected, do you feel the hottie would say yes eventually or file an HR complaint ? I am certain its the latter. The Alpha male's objective is to make Billy develop the characters to handle that rejection,to deal with it, to develop himself, so that he will develop the traits that will attract a woman,which will bring him success in the future. Nowhere does it teaches him to be a jerk to a woman. Thats just a misconception on your part.

And i too live in a somewhat small community. So i get that women talk. But Alpha Male traits are applicable anywhere, its a character and personality development tool. Far different from Pick Up techniques and Seduction techniques, which will only work in certain environments.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X