yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I'm Smitten with a Kitten: Advice Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Smitten with a Kitten: Advice Wanted

OK, I know all the pitfalls of attempting to do something with a female co-worker, especially in the world of MeToo and whatnot, but I'm smitten by one particular lovely young woman.

I'd love to know what product(s) might help me move ahead and perhaps help sway her feelings. Mind you I've known this particular lass, very early 30's, for a couple of years now so there's previous rapport between us Just for the record I'm a couple of decades her senior.

We easily converse, joke around, etc. Today I tried wearing Boyfriend after noting it in a recent thread here and it was during the second of my two hours working with her that some playful touching along with her letting her hair down (literally, she loosened her hair ties and fluffed out her mane) came to pass.

Don't know if I'm expecting too much from pheromones as some sort of social lubricant (perhaps with a romantic influence?) to push things along or not and while I would definitely enjoy being able to spend some quality time with this lovely lass outside of a work situation I'm also a realist and understand the age gap may be too much for her to overcome (though I've heard of others being able to do so). I'd be interested in anyone spots anything in my current personal stash which might be ideal for our next encounter, which will be in about a month when I have to perform some work at her facility for a couple of hours, working side by side.

I'd love to hear from the more seasoned vets here to provide any ideas which might help. I'm not adversed into picking up some other products but I would think there must be something already on hand ... perhaps it's just getting the dosing right along with a good cover scent which offers adequate silage.
    My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post
    OK, I know all the pitfalls of attempting to do something with a female co-worker, especially in the world of MeToo and whatnot, but I'm smitten by one particular lovely young woman.

I'd love to know what product(s) might help me move ahead and perhaps help sway her feelings. Mind you I've known this particular lass, very early 30's, for a couple of years now so there's previous rapport between us Just for the record I'm a couple of decades her senior.

We easily converse, joke around, etc. Today I tried wearing Boyfriend after noting it in a recent thread here and it was during the second of my two hours working with her that some playful touching along with her letting her hair down (literally, she loosened her hair ties and fluffed out her mane) came to pass.

Don't know if I'm expecting too much from pheromones as some sort of social lubricant (perhaps with a romantic influence?) to push things along or not and while I would definitely enjoy being able to spend some quality time with this lovely lass outside of a work situation I'm also a realist and understand the age gap may be too much for her to overcome (though I've heard of others being able to do so). I'd be interested in anyone spots anything in my current personal stash which might be ideal for our next encounter, which will be in about a month when I have to perform some work at her facility for a couple of hours, working side by side.

I'd love to hear from the more seasoned vets here to provide any ideas which might help. I'm not adversed into picking up some other products but I would think there must be something already on hand ... perhaps it's just getting the dosing right along with a good cover scent which offers adequate silage.

I am 36 years old and I can tell you that in my younger years I spoke to men in their 50's and their voice, the confidence they projected and the alpha male that was dripping from them got my panties all wet and bothered.

I can't speak for all women including her but I want you get that notion of our your head that being older is somehow a bad thing. At a certain age , depending on our experience and maturity, we women actually prefer an older man. Seasoned in the ways of life and of course the bedroom.

Confidence is key. If you want more out of this relationship you will definitely want to move it from the office and ask her out eventually. Heck, at some point if you feel comfortable and confident enough I would demand it.

Leave her a note that says. This place at 8. See you there

Again , can't speak for all women but I am a sucker for those kind of things.

I recommend the Taboo XS and if you read the description on the product page and some of the reports on the forum you will understand why.

Taboo The world is filled with beautiful women. As men we "notice" them at the bus-stop, coffee houses, work, clubs and bars, everywhere people gather. We groom ourselves, workout, eat healthy and buy books and programs that teach us about dating. But, so does every other guy y

I look forward to seeing the advice the men gave because I think they know better. I been out of the dating game for a long time now.

We are all here to help you on this journey.

Comment

Thanks, Kate, as age gap discussion is something I've heard about multiple times. The only reason I tread lightly is that misinterpreted intentions with a co-worker can blow up in one's fact and I'd rather not end up in HR due to an "unwanted interaction." Of course, with some of the MRA videos I've seen it appears those "unwanted" interactions usually happens with those guys who aren't consider a "Chad" on the handsome scale. Unfortunately, I'm no Chad.

I was thinking about pairing up something with AndrostaDIENONE but I see Taboo has it as part of the blend already. Don't know if adding additional 'DIENONE would backfire or not.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

I'd also be curious on whether Taboo has imprinting ability or not, as it's quite possible my colleague may/could have already put me into a safe friend-zone train of thought, which might need more of an edge to push myself out of.

Comment

Steve likes Barely legal for younger girls. I have had interesting daddy issues expose themselves with LAL's wolf. I have't used a ton of wolf so I'm not sure how to try to replicate it with the stuff on your list.

Comment

I'm not opposed to buying something to add to my arsenal, especially since I have about a month before I encounter this person again for an extended time. I know in our current days it's more difficult fighting to get through the masks, though I've seen some mixes hit some women and not others. Of course I'm still developing an understanding of the different molecules and how they all play a part in accomplishing the desired effect. I had done a PXS order a couple of months ago for products that I felt game me some sort of feedback pre-March 2020 and this is the first case where I really desired to interact with a sought after target.

Not know if previous rapport is something that would work for / against me with this newly-turned 30 year old lady I had questioned on what approach to take as far as which pheromones to use to help in steering the situation.

Comment

Wolf is a nice social. It would not be a waste. There are a lot of girls that like older men as Kate mentioned. I use Wolf to test if a woman has an inclination towards older men or if they are a waste of effort. Kind of like a qualifier.

I believe barely legal likewise can be a qualifier but I think we are talking girls ten years younger than your kitten. All of our minds mature differently. Very intelligent girls actually mature later. From what I have read is barely legal could help qualify a young mind in a legal aged body. Until I try barely legal, I'm only presenting impressions I've gathered from forum posts elsewhere. Girls of this age are still attracted to their fathers also but for different reasons than Wolf. With Wolf the girls, say 40's feel fulfilled and act grateful to be around me. I've had several shockingly rush into my arms. 30's I'm afraid is to young for me anymore, I would need a body builder physique on top of pheromones to get any traction. Except with Indian and Pakistani girls they won't talk but the stare. It must be something about their culture I don't understand.

Comment

Muestereate You verbalized what I was thinking about Barely Legal. While it might be fun to take it out for a jaunt I had a gut feeling it would focus on someone younger than the female colleague I've been smitten with.

I've never used Wolf and while I've had Bad Wolf in my stash I've never used it nor know how is compares to Wolf. She's fairly quite but can hold a genuine conversation. I don't necessarily want want to scare or intimidate her with something way too forward (only thinking this due to our having worked on and off together for around two years). While I want to tread lightly as I value my job and don't want to end up in H.R. I'd like to see if I could possibly spin this around into something more, though I won't be heartbroken if nothing more than friendly co-workers results. There are very few women of her age I find things in common with and I thought it might be interesting to see if this could go somewhere. I'll also admit, however, thought this might be an interesting test scenario for the use of pheromones.

Hope I'm making sense to all.

Comment

Wolf would be excellent at work. The scent is kinda strong so I keep it down to one spray or less. Do some research, it really is a work blend that occasionally snags younger women. It's a good all rounder, I just usually go for products without a scent and then add a cover so it just sits in the box unless I'm in the mood for that scent. Seems to be working nice in the fall.

Comment

Bad Wolf + Xist. I've been using it exclusively for months. Its a super sexy alpha vibe. If you can't wet her panties with confidence and this combo, you're doing something terribly wrong.
                    XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Originally posted by manover84 View Post
                      Bad Wolf + Xist. I've been using it exclusively for months. Its a super sexy alpha vibe. If you can't wet her panties with confidence and this combo, you're doing something terribly wrong.
                      Doses, please? In your experience did it do well with younger women how well did it work? My target female of interest is newly 30 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post

Doses, please? In your experience did it do well with younger women how well did it work? My target female of interest is newly 30 years old.
                        I use 4 drops BW, 2 drops Xist oil. I get my Xist unscented because I like the BW scent. Its worked on women in their 20s through the 50s. I'm in the middle. I find at first it may come off a bit intimidating but smile and make her laugh and you're golden.
                        XS - Xist oil, Cohesion oil, API oil, Taboo oil, Ascend w cops, Evolve, Connections, Love Boat, Exotica, P96, Crush sample, SOB sample, Barely Legal sample, XSport sample.

A314 rev 32 oil, IG, IS, P86, A314 spray.

Comment

Sounds like it's certainly worth a try. The impression I get from her is she's more quiet and reserved so I think BW might be a bit too intimidating even though we have a pre-existing rapport. At least I have a week or two to decide if I need to order something else to add to the playbook.

Comment

You already have all the pheromone arsenal you need imo. You need something that will make her see you as a perfect gentleman, yet mature and trustworthy. Something that will initiate a spark in her to see you as a potential lover, and slowly change her initial notion of you after years of knowing you and see you in a new light. You also need it to create crushy feeling and imprint yourself in her mind so that when you do ask her out, she should be in a state of mind to accept your advances. Something light enough to flirt with her yet not beta to other people.

Xist, Nude Alpha, A1.

Start with repeated exposure of Xist and 25-50 mcgs of Androstadienone combo. Talk to her and flirt with her, stay near her and expose her as much as you can (Remember, you need to do that part yourself too). Then, go for the kill and ask her out.

If she accepts, move on to Nude Alpha 2 drops and 25-50 mcgs of A1 combo when you are on a date oranytime you interact with her. If you do your flirting and wooing of her right with good game, i can almost guarentee she will be infatuated with you, especially with the repeated NA exposure.
                            Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Good info, but just due to the nature of our work environments I don't see her all that often. In fact my meetup with her got delayed a couple of weeks as she had to self-quarantine due to possibly being exposed to COVID. Since I only get over to her location when equipment fails it's not all that often. I have a two hour appointment with her to work on her data equipment, backing up data and upgrading her computer so I know that will be uninterrupted time - it's just trying to make things progress. Obviously, trying to keep something for becoming a case for HR is a concern for me as well as if she'd even have an interest with a three decade age gap between us.

Since not having excuses to meander over to her building makes repeated exposures difficult to plan I was (hopefully) looking for something that might give an edge during my extended visit with her. I don't want to make for something awkward nor want to end up on the wrong end of a possible harassment suit I plan on treading lightly. If I can bring out the playful touching and banter we've had in the past I would try to progress further but keep in mind I value my employment and the perks it brings to me outside of working with an attractive co-worker.

I've also noticed that with some folks attempting to maintain social distancing I was wondering if dosing should be amped up past what would be considered "usual" when we were in a normal time of life. I feel fortunate that I have a little more time to suss this out as it won't be until the first week of December I get together with her.

Comment

Well if thats the case, i think you really need to make the most of your encounters with her, present and future. You have known each other for years, so she might not see you as a relationship option, given the age gap and how long you have known each other and you not making a move. The most important thing is MAKE A MOVE. Let her know you are interested, and if she accepts, good. If not, then move on. Dont go into Stalker/ I wont take No for an answer territory. That will lead to HR problem. Making a move and asking her out wont.

I still stand by the Xist and A1 combo, plus the Nude Alpha and A1 combo, if you have the patience to wait for 4 or 5 interactions. But by this, dont just rely on the pheromones to hook her. Interact with her, flirt with her, and make it known you are interested in her. Forget the HR scare, what you are doing is just normal stuff, and if you dont go overboard into pushy, touchy, and weirdo territory (which i assume you wont ), she will be delighted if she is open to it, girls love it when a man goes after what he wants. And if she aint interested, she will decling you politely, and you should move on. No harm no foul.

If you, on the other hand want to go the short route and try to close in that 2 hour interaction, go with SOB 2 drops. Or BW and Xist, or AV, or BW+AV seems the best option from your stash. But remember to be congruent with the vibe your mone is projecting. Or it will confuse her and second guess you. Good luck. Hope to hear your progress soon.

Comment

("I've also noticed that with some folks attempting to maintain social distancing I was wondering if dosing should be amped up past what would be considered "usual" when we were in a normal time of life.")

With Pheromones, more is not always better. And especially with XS products being this concentrated, you usually needs only 1 to 3 drops of most products generally. But high dosages are experimented many many times by people, sometimes it works, sometimes its a disaster. You will just have to test it out yourself.

But as a general rule of thumb, more is not always better. Your sweet spot (read it up) is what matters most. After this, it will be down to diffusion (look it up too). You can try an extra cover to aid diffusion to help as well.

Comment

I found that uppingg 30 percent from my sweet spot helped. People still have a lot of apprehension though outside of familiar people. Even girls I bump into a couple times a month are acting unfamiliar though, When I say familiar, I'm talking your close inner circle. a slightly more casual circle still has this apprehension and so they should, Covid is going through the roof right now and it spreads like throwing gasoline on a campfire.

Despite this I tried ramping up an Nude/cohesion combo last week. I got pulled in by two ladies but then they pushed back out to about 4 feet. Cohesion usually pulls them within touching distance. It was like I had a bit of a bubble, 4 drops cohesion, 4 drops nude. enough to reach through the masks but the bubble effect I associate with either a cover scent overload or a pheromone over load. Next time 3 and 3 but the social distance thing is all about pushing away and fighting natural desires to socialize.

I may try a heavy dose of androstanone for familiarity soon. I tried the light dose that works nice for me but social distancing still prevailed. I am talking sober environments. Alcohol may be the only way to reduce peoples inhibitions enough to put their health at risk but I don't drink. All my experiments are with sober people. Tried 87 for disinhibition. no dice on first try.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
                                      Well if thats the case, i think you really need to make the most of your encounters with her, present and future. You have known each other for years, so she might not see you as a relationship option, given the age gap and how long you have known each other and you not making a move. The most important thing is MAKE A MOVE. Let her know you are interested, and if she accepts, good. If not, then move on. Dont go into Stalker/ I wont take No for an answer territory. That will lead to HR problem. Making a move and asking her out wont.
                                      No plans on going Staler by any means. I value / enjoy my work too much to throw it all away over a woman. Besides, I'd rather have the ability to enjoy working with this young woman, even if any relationship stays strictly as work-related. At least I'd still be treated to gazing and conversing with her from time to time.

I still stand by the Xist and A1 combo, plus the Nude Alpha and A1 combo, if you have the patience to wait for 4 or 5 interactions. But by this, dont just rely on the pheromones to hook her. Interact with her, flirt with her, and make it known you are interested in her. Forget the HR scare, what you are doing is just normal stuff, and if you dont go overboard into pushy, touchy, and weirdo territory (which i assume you wont ), she will be delighted if she is open to it, girls love it when a man goes after what he wants. And if she aint interested, she will decling you politely, and you should move on. No harm no foul.

If you, on the other hand want to go the short route and try to close in that 2 hour interaction, go with SOB 2 drops. Or BW and Xist, or AV, or BW+AV seems the best option from your stash. But remember to be congruent with the vibe your mone is projecting. Or it will confuse her and second guess you. Good luck. Hope to hear your progress soon.
                                      I just get the general impression that something more commanding might be a bit too intimidating toward her so I'd rather be in it for the long game. It might also be interesting to see if she makes requests for follow-up work since I'm assigned to her site so she'd know it would be me returning on return visits. Our friendly touching and banter will make for a good gauge to see how things progress ... or not.

But as a general rule of thumb, more is not always better. Your sweet spot (read it up) is what matters most. After this, it will be down to diffusion (look it up too). You can try an extra cover to aid diffusion to help as well.
                                      I know with my limited experience since I've renewed my interest in pheromones in recent years I haven't been keeping a journal on my hits and misses as far as doses go, which is probably a bad thing for me. I usually either use the baseline dose recommended with a product or what someone more experienced than myself recommends.

I appreciate the advice offered by the more learned among the group here as well as the encouragement. Regardless of the outcome it's exciting and new territory to explore so I'm looking forward to the journey nonetheless.

Comment

Thats good to hear you aint going stalker mode or begging mode. Many guys do this and its such a turn off to women. I like the fact that you put value in yourself and your work, that is an attractive trait as well. Keep it up.

Regarding the notion of still working with her in a professional sense, that will still be there even if you make a move. The best thing for you is to make a move. Make your intentions known that you are attracted to her. Believe me, she might even already know it, because women are that good at picking up attraction signs. If you beat around the bush too much, she will soon dismiss your interest as non interest or boring. I implore you to make a move at the end of the 2 hour or so interaction, after exposing her to your pheromones for almost 2 hours with your close interactions.

Regarding the pheromones, Xist and Nude Alpha are really good for long term relationship. Since she is in her thirties, Nude Alpha wont be intimidating for her. For repeated exposure, use 1 or 2 drops with 25mcgs of A1. For 1 time initial exposure where you want to make a great impression, 5 or 6 drops with 50 mcgs of A1. Thats what my usual dosages are normally. Be sure touse a good cover for greatdiffusion as well.

???????PLEASE MAKE A MOVE.
                                        ?????

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X