yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

I'm Smitten with a Kitten: Advice Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just notice you had Glace as well, silly me, this is perfect. Why dont you try the popular 'falling in love mix' with this kitten. Glace will open up your interactions with her, with both of you eager to chatter when Glace hits. I assume your Glace is Nos version. And any beta vibe the est in Glace have will be offset by the Nude Alpha. That way, you dont have to force a conversation with her, as the Glace will naturally do it between you two.

This upcoming long interaction, use Nude Alpha 5 drops, 50 mcgs of A1, and 3 or 4 spray of Glace for great initial impression. Then ask her out if you want the short route. If she accepts, which i very highly think she will, great, then continue to expose her to it in future interactions. I can almost quarentee you that if you dont fuck it up big time with a major dumb move, she will fall for you hard.

If you want the long route, expose her to the above combos in the upcoming interaction. Then use 2 Drops Nude Alpha+25mcgs A1+3spray Glace in the future 5 or 6 interactions with her. Make sure there is atleast a gap of 1 week between those exposures, and with your current intervals of seeing her,this is perfect too. Also do this in the very small chance that she rejects you in your approach in the above short route exposure. In time, she will certainly develop feelings for you and make it obvious to you. 90 percent guarentee. This is why i im careful of using Nude Alpha,very careful, especially around women i am not attracted to.
    Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

Mad Scientist Even though I had the "falling in love combo" written in my journal o' notes I had completely skipped my mind. My bottle of Glace was purchased a few months ago, right before they dropped it from their website, so I don't know if that's necessarily good or not - assuming they knew they were going to dump it. It was the mix you mentioned which actually swayed me into picking up a bottle, so I hope it wasn't in vain.

I'm thinking of taking the long route unless I pick up a vibration that she seems more positive than not. While I've worked with her for a couple of years since she's started with us and have had good interactions the times I'm around her are a little sporadic. If I pick up on positive banter and the friendly touch materializes I will definitely make a move. It will be interesting to see where this may go.

I'm getting stoked.
      My Journal: Fever's Follies

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Yeah, lets hope the Glace is still a good performer like before. But no worries, there are lots of socials out there that could replace Glace alone and in that combo imo. But remember that you will need to do your part of interacting with her and letting her know that you like her, letting her know you are attracted to her subtly is very important,i hope you remember that.

And the long route will be an interesting experiment too, cant wait to hear your reports. But like you said, if she ever show an open gesture or you are successful at kinoing her etc, dont miss the chance and make your move, or else your chances might die because you fail to act. I would have preferred the short route but nothing wrong with the long route, especially with a work colleague. This will be fun and interesting.

Remember, dont be scared to go after a woman you desire, ever. Women loves a guy who knows what he wants.

????

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Scientist View Post
          I just notice you had Glace as well, silly me, this is perfect. Why dont you try the popular 'falling in love mix' with this This upcoming long interaction, use Nude Alpha 5 drops, 50 mcgs of A1, and 3 or 4 spray of Glace for great initial impression.
          Any pointers on good app points for each? Obviously need to fight through the mask, so I'd like to optimize things as much as possible.

Then ask her out if you want the short route. If she accepts, which i very highly think she will, great, then continue to expose her to it in future interactions. I can almost quarentee you that if you dont fuck it up big time with a major dumb move, she will fall for you hard.

If you want the long route, expose her to the above combos in the upcoming interaction. Then use 2 Drops Nude Alpha+25mcgs A1+3spray Glace in the future 5 or 6 interactions with her. Make sure there is atleast a gap of 1 week between those exposures, and with your current intervals of seeing her,this is perfect too. Also do this in the very small chance that she rejects you in your approach in the above short route exposure. In time, she will certainly develop feelings for you and make it obvious to you. 90 percent guarentee. This is why i im careful of using Nude Alpha,very careful, especially around women i am not attracted to.
          While the short route isn't off the table I'm just thinking that leveraging the long game may play out better for me, but I won't discount going the short route if the opportunity presents itself.

Yeah, lets hope the Glace is still a good performer like before. But no worries, there are lots of socials out there that could replace Glace alone and in that combo imo. But remember that you will need to do your part of interacting with her and letting her know that you like her, letting her know you are attracted to her subtly is very important,i hope you remember that.
          I think she's somewhat, already aware of this from our past interactions, but I'm uncertain if I may have inadvertently friend-zoned myself. The last interaction I had with her about a month ago appeared good but, admittedly, I might have seen what I "wanted" and not necessarily with a degree of objectivity.

And the long route will be an interesting experiment too, cant wait to hear your reports. But like you said, if she ever show an open gesture or you are successful at kinoing her etc, dont miss the chance and make your move, or else your chances might die because you fail to act. I would have preferred the short route but nothing wrong with the long route, especially with a work colleague. This will be fun and interesting.

Remember, dont be scared to go after a woman you desire, ever. Women loves a guy who knows what he wants.????
          As mentioned before, I value my job and work environment so I will take the chance if I feel certain that even if it doesn't turn out the way I would like that there's no funny tension between us, as I'm sure neither my super nor HR would be equally entertained.

I'll be certain to post the follow up when we meet next week.

My stash: Moved to the first post of my journal as it no longer fits in my forum signature.

Comment

Regarding the apps point,
            Nude Alpha on both inner arms (the inside of elbows) 5 drops, maybe 3 drops on one side and 2 drops on other side.
            Likewise, use A1 on the inside of your wrists, 50mcgs on one inside wrists.
            Glace 3 sprays on the other inside wrists and 2 sprays on your neck.

The A1 is applied as far from your nose to avoid negative effects, the Glace on your wrists to maximise exposing her to it to loosen her, and on your neck to loosen you for self effects. The Nude Alpha to interact and mix with Glace and A1 from the middle to project a wholesome vibe of that combos.

Neck, inner arms, inner wrists, are usually app points because they are pulse points that generate body heat the most for best diffusion.

If you products are scented, if you can smell the scents yourself, that means most likely your target can smell it too. If unscented, apply your cover colognes directly or near your apps point, using your nose as an adjustment as to how much cologne you put on. But since masks are a problem in todays world, it might be better to go higher than normal on the scents. Personally, i dont experience much barrier even with normal surgical masks etc. Its the N95 types masks that cause a problems to me. This is within a range of 5 to 6 feet of target. Still experimenting too myself. Also, use the best cologne you have for best
            ??????diffusion.
            ??????

Comment

Regarding the short or long route, both has its merits and demerits imo. But i agree with your aim, be ready for the long run, but if you see any opportunity or openings during this interaction, or any future interactions for that matter, go the short route and make a move. Also, remember to never fail to expose her to the pheromones in future interactions. Try to stay in the vicinity of 3 or 4 feet average near her for maximum exposure. And since it looks like you have enough social skills near a woman, i trust that you will know your openings and whatnot.

Regarding her state of mind, if you had shown a body language that you are attracted to her in the past, whether conciously or subconciously, there is a high likeliness she already knows that, women almost never miss it. Whether she has friendzoned you or not due to your lack of making a move is an entirely different matter. We will see that after you have made a move from her reaction and response, as it is near impossible to tell from afar through a forum lol. Either way, there is a way to respond to that. For now, concentrate on the current strategy.

As for the situation of being rejected, it is a normal phenomena, just be a man and move on, act like its no big deal (as it is not), be even more confident in your swagger. Dont make it awkward yourself, and it certainly wont be. And good luck, and reportyour progress.

Comment

Trying not to get caught up in oneitis as while I know I happen to like this particular target I know there's plenty of women out there and being armed with pheromones it's a new, exciting world to experiment with. If nothing else it will be a great experiment to see how women act and react. If things seem to roll easier with meeting and interacting with the ladies so much the better.

Comment

That is exactly the sort of attitude that will give you plenty of lays !

The heck with oneitis, there are plenty of fish in the pond. If a lady does not feel the same way towards you, its her loss that she wont experience your great, caring, tender, loving and worthy affection.

Comment

OK, much to my surprise my appointment is tomorrow and not Thursday as I had thought (thank goodness for setting reminders in our scheduling software). I do have a question hopefully somebody can help with.

Maybe I'm just in a fog, but the A1 I have is suppose to be 6mg in a 6ml bottle. Unless I'm clearly missing the point I'm not sure what the strength of each drop should be. If I don't get an answer I'll just wing it with the dose (actually just purchased A1 from PXS during the sale since there's a given strength per bottle). Hopefully somebody will tell me where I'm missing the mcg-per-drop info on the L-S bottled version.

Comment

10ml 300 drops
                      6mg/10ml
                      1mg=1000mcg
                      6mg=6000mcg
                      6000mcg/300 drops =20mcg per drop

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        and it is dependent on dropper type, A euro dropper can vary by 30 percent and there are many different Eurodropper. That should hold for a standard eye dropper

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        also missed conversion for 6 ml 180 drops/ 6000/180 = 33.3

• Indi-player
                        Indi-player commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Didnt see the 6ml bottle Muestereate is right

Thanks for the math lesson, Indi. I think my stumbling moment was coming up with the number of drops. I came across some info online but I just couldn't wrap my head around it (along with the rest of the workday, today).

Comment

The big day is here, dont get nervous, treat it like any other interactions. And go for it if you see any slight openings. The pheromones will do the rest. Hope to hear your progress soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyDee203 View Post
                          Thanks for the math lesson, Indi. I think my stumbling moment was coming up with the number of drops. I came across some info online but I just couldn't wrap my head around it (along with the rest of the workday, today).
                          No worries!

Ive seen steve mention it once here and on pheroteuth on how many drops his 10ml bottles were. And you're right, not all 10ml have the same drops. Cant remember which other company but I remember getting 450 drops from a 10ml once. It wasnt all oil mind you but 60%alcohol/40% oil, it was more runny.

Comment

• Muestereate
                            Muestereate commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Was it XS. Steve usually overfills everything

• Indi-player
                            Indi-player commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Never tested Steve's products yet. My first purchase was a couple of days ago.

The big day is here, dont get nervous, treat it like any other interactions. And go for it if you see any slight openings. The pheromones will do the rest. Hope to hear your progress soon.
                          OK, the day came and went. I'll give the play by play and hopefully all you folks can provide constructive feedback.

Using Mad's dose suggestions from reply 25 above I applied them about 45 minutes before my arrival. (also A1 was four drops from a glass dropper) I moved the neck app points to near / on my jugular to hopefully help diffusion. The only two high-end colognes I have are Chanel Bleu Parfum and Aqua Di Gio Profundo and opted for Aqua.

My two hour visit became four hours as she found a few things she wanted my assistance on and when I said I could always come back she opted to just let me do everything while I was there. She had a cloth mask so I hoped that helped as oppose to an N95/KN95 mask. Noticed lots, and I mean LOTS of hair twirling. This is the first time I noted real strong IoIs in a target. I initiated some playful touch, as when she typed in her password I playfully swatted her hand on the keys a couple of times to throw her off. She was as bubbly as in our previous interactions. She may have returned volley once, maybe twice.

Convo strayed from work-related to health to food. Discovered an allergy she had as I planned on gifting her some holiday candy. Had a few snacks in my travel case and shared with her. At one point closer near the end of my visit with her she was in movement to give me a playful touch on my arm and stopped about two-thirds through her arc - I don't know what that may signal. While I noticed her lovey eyes and finally noted their color I didn't get a clear moment to note if they were dilated or not. She had a meeting she was heading off to but things ended on a positive note as far as I can tell.

I think considering the chain of events I'm moving on the long track. I have another appointment with her near week's end close to the end of day to do some additional work. Know she doesn't imbibe in coffee but was trying to figure out how to tactfully suggest going for a drink if I get better indicators. Remember, work environment so don't want to cross the line but willing to take a chance if I see some sort of positive signal(s).

Also curious do I use the same dosing I did or should I cut back to what Mad offered in reply 21 for the follow-up visit?

Probably skipping details for the sake of brevity but glad for any offered feedback and criticism.

Comment

Hello, glad to see your reports. I will jot down a few things i might suggest for you in the future, hope it will lead to more positive outcomes.

1. NA high dose is perfect for that 1st initial interaction if you want to make a sudden positive impact in her mind. If you go with a low dose in your 1st interaction, you might need longer time to see it visibly affect her. But thats what NA does best too. So in your next encounter till the encounter where you ask her out or you go on a date, lower the NA dose as suggested in reply 21. Since you are already making a positive impact, the low dose constant exposure will build up, and affect her more and more. But if you wait too long to ask her out, she might dismiss you as non interested, so dont ever make that mistake. Besides with the NA building up and you not approaching, she might be scared she is suddenly so attracted to you, it will result in withdrawal from her to avoid being hurt, you being ignored, her getting snappy or angry at you, her getting jealous if you talk with other women, etc. Id say, considering all things, ask her out the next 1 or 2 interactions for sure. You went the long route, but dont stay there for months, return after a couple of days, if you know what i mean.

2. As regards the mask, if it aint tightly and snugly fitted and contracted to her face like a N95 mask, it is bound to penetrate the mask, i have proven this in my journal. Besides, cloth are not as filtering as the materials on even a normal surgical masks.

3. The hair playing is a definite sign of huge attraction, and the playful kino are perfect, along with the increased conversation about different topics and the starry eyes. Believe me, if she does not like you, she will cower her body to turn away from you in a defensive manner and posture, so as to avoid further accidental touch. If a guy can tell it, you can bet a woman will definitely notice those things. Also, she will keep her conversation short, on point and without humour, so as to reduce conversation as short as possible.

About asking her out, just casually and with a little flirty tone ask her, "Hey, this is fun, lets grab a drink sometime" something like that. There are tons of drinks besides coffee my man.

My advice, ASK HER OUT IN THE NEXT 1 OR 2 INTERACTIONS.

Comment

all 3 women I've dated from previous jobs, I had only one game plan. I worked with them everyday so I wanted to show some interest in communicating outside work.

Get into a conversation and the moment they talk about themselves, show interest, even if it's very briefly.

then say this "i find you very interesting, are you as interesting outside of work as you are here?" SMILE or wink(mask)

Her yes is an invitation for you to ask her out , maybe mention you know of a place that has this amazing tea? Drinks?

Her no can be countered with "too bad, maybe the right person is missing to make you shine" wink

Her maybe can be countered with "I would really like to find out" SMILE. Or wink(mask)

She's comfortable with you, so she'll never take offence in you asking for a meet up outside of work.

My take but I'm 34 years old and the youngest I've been with was 9 years my junior.

Comment

• Mad Scientist
                                Mad Scientist commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Exactly, this. Dont be afraid to go for it.

Memory will start to fade after 4th day. Even if you don't have a longer interaction, if you can find a way to remind her that the interaction was fun or whatever you should. Be careful, when people recall memories, they are fragile. You don't want to disrupt any good fantasies she might have going on in her head so let her unravel it herself, resist minor corrections. NA can hit hard, You have to be ready now even if you'd like to take the long road, she may not. Listen very carefully and if you aren't sure what she is hinting at, ask.

Last time I played NA hard I screwed up, waited a whole week, which was fine but then I waited 2 and I shouldn't have, I should have reached out and tried for a relationship. Lot of other stuff went through her head in that amount of time and she was looking for excuses not to get involved instead of reasons to get involved. Nice Girl, Next time I saw her she screamed at me like an idiot in ways similar as MAD described. My fault not hers. I hit her with a relationship product but didn't want everything that went with that.

Comment

I would have gone for it and approached her instantly that day if it was me, given those attraction signs. But he decided to go the long route. So, i really do hope that he ask her out in the next meet up.

When a woman withdraws, shit gets messy. She needs to be given time to figure out her feelings, it may take months. I tend to want to avoid those situations, and especially dont have time to wait for a woman to decide if she will reciprocate my advances or not.

Comment

I was right on the edge of asking her out but when at the point near the end of my visit with her she was in movement to give me a playful touch on my arm and stopped about two-thirds through her arc - I don't know what that may signal. This rattled me as I was uncertain why she wouldn't follow through. Did the age gap rear its head in her mind? Was there some other thought about if she followed through with the touch she'd be sending a signal she didn't want to? This is something I'm somewhat dealing with in my head. Most of the kino was initiated by me with not a great deal from her, which is why the sudden stop had me second guessing.

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                                  Memory will start to fade after 4th day. Even if you don't have a longer interaction, if you can find a way to remind her that the interaction was fun or whatever you should. Be careful, when people recall memories, they are fragile. You don't want to disrupt any good fantasies she might have going on in her head so let her unravel it herself, resist minor corrections. NA can hit hard, You have to be ready now even if you'd like to take the long road, she may not. Listen very carefully and if you aren't sure what she is hinting at, ask.
                                  Next interaction is Friday afternoon (D Day +3) about an hour before we both clock out. I really only have a 15 - 30 minutes of work, max, but I think I can stretch it out to the hour when we both leave. I was thinking that might be an opening to grab a drink or something. If the interaction was going to be on the short side I didn't know if using the initial meeting doses would be more beneficial than the reduction, especially if I end up having substantially less time in her presence (and not know if I'll manage to keep her close enough to my cloud).

As Muestereate mentioned, I was delighted that not only did she have me stay and work with her for the extra two hours but also that I'm be able to return later in the week. If it wasn't for that it would be likely I wouldn't see her for weeks / months until another interaction with her unless she need tech help (just can't do a unexpected "drop-in" as she out of office work, too). This extra visit was unexpectedly gifted to me and the late Friday appointment with her is a blessing, especially if it segues into an after work meet-up.

To those offering me advice I ask to please re-read what I wrote as my wrap-up yesterday (along with my ramblings today). Should I use the same cologne or switch to Bleu? Strong dose for limited time with her or the recommended reduced dose? I neither want to screw this up where I blow my chance, which is why I'm glad to be seeing her at week's end, but also don't want to make it awkward for her to work with me in the future.

This outing was the biggest confidence boost I had in awhile, as I couldn't believe the interaction. Should I have asked her out? Probably, but the mid-stop arm touch just red flagged me. Besides being stunning she has a vibrant personality which is why I'm smitten with her. I'm trying not to get oneitis but would love the opportunity, if it presents itself, to enjoy the company of this lovely lass down the road.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                    Muestereate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    same cologne brings back same memories. I'm tempted to say keep everything the same to reinforce first visit feelings as not a fluke. pheros usually take a few minutes but cologne is instant

Man, you are thinking too much, and you know what that leads to ? Fear of rejection, oneitis, etc. Not good.

She has shown you she is attracted with all those signs, playing with her hair, kino, increased flirty and fun conversations. So just grow some balls and make a move, stop thinking too much into every little detail and possible outcomes and over analyse each and every minute of that interaction.

The heck with that attempted playful touch she stooped mid air. She is a woman, and you havent even asked her out yet, so why would she initiate kino repeatedly at you in your normal interactions !!! That will make her look like a horny slut, what normal respectable girl would do that ? Think about it !. But instead she does it by playing with her hair subconciously, getting starry eyed, reciprocating and not refusing your kino, reciprocating your conversation and being fun and flirty near you. So, it might just be she decided to playfully slap you, but suddenly retract as she realise it is too forward, who knows !!! The most important thing is you know she puts out attraction signs. The next step is asking her out. Its the mans job now. If you dont, she will dismiss you, and even loathe you for not picking up on her cues. And with the increased effect of the pheromones, she will go into withdrawal to avoid getting hurt.

And i sincerely urge you to ask her out in the next interaction, or there is no point in this. And the time of interaction is perfect to ask her out for a drink etc, and this will lead to further reason to finally ask her out on a real date. Remember to keep it flirty and fun like before, thats your job too. Also, stop getting too smitten already, stop this beta thinking of fearing for awkwardness too much, what if, what will happen etc bla bla bla nonsense, you are starting to develop oneitis already. Just treat her like any other girl, that will take your confidence back.

The thing with asking a girl out is, that many times you will get rejected, and many times you will succeed. So,as a guy, all you can really do is read her attraction signs and go from there. Women are fickle creatures, and even with strong attractions signals, they often reject a mans advances because they are just not in the mood, have other problems, just love to tease a man to get a confidence boost, scared to get too attached too soon, etc, and also accepts a mans advances many times without much attraction signals for a myriad of reasons.

So keep this in mind, just ask her out, and if she accepts, great. If not, move on. It is not the end of the world, there are lots of other women. Its no big deal.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X