yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS Men's Blends, A Woman's Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    I would like to add a caution for the ladies and ask the men to chime in any info.

Quite by accident, I stumbled across a poster in PT who mentioned their flat-mate got her period early and was curious if anyone knew if it could be his use of mones. Particularly Ascend, as that had become a staple for him.

SteveO's stuff is highly concentrated, potent stuff, particularly the items I ordered (Ascend, APi...), very heavy on the masculine mones, lol.

I was testing a lot of the guy's stuff, almost daily. After a month +, guess what? My cycle started early. I mean, really early.
    I suspected my testing but had no proof. I backed off anyway, buffering and rotating more and, whah-la, cycle back to normal.

Have any married guys or guys in LTRs, or even guys with female roommates, noticed a cycle change with your ladies while wearing heavy mixes over extended periods of time? I suspected as much, but am looking for anything that might be more tangible...
    Maybe/probably..same with my gf..so maybe ..not sure how or why
    life is precious so go full blast
    strike while the rod is still hot

Comment

I have only seen the research that indicates it might be bumped a couple of days, maybe three. I can't find the research but it is actually the ovulation that can 'possibly', be bumped, the rest of the cycle follows that. A woman's mini-testosterone bump sets it up if I recall. There may be a testosterone derived pheromone that could initiate ovulation a couple of days early. I used to know which one it was but I have forgotten. My studies of hormone cycles lead me to believe there is only one day that would be sensitive to an early testosterone bump. It would fall in the middle when progesterone and estrogen ceases. All the other days, these natural hormone cycle overwhelms any mild hormone fluctuations caused by pheromones. somewhere in 11-12 are the sensitive days. Maybe an early test bump on day 11 might do it. We guys bump gonadal test with cops and neno. Girls test would have to come from adrenals of course, on one of those days if altering cycles is possible with pheromones.
      Last edited by Muestereate; 06-29-2019, 08:29 AM. Reason: added the word possibly because some research refutes cycle synchronization can happen at all

Comment

I love the LFM blend from LP and am chasing after something here that could be like it.
        I think XS189 has a lot of the LFM qualities, so we need xs189 +? to get Super LFM. Perhaps we can use the fall to find out about the mystery (a cooperation)?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

APi (oil) - Androsterone, Beta Androstenol, Androstenone, Beta-THDOC, Beta Androstanol, (With 5 additional pheromone molecules), Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).
          - 59.97 mg total pheromone content
          199.91 mcg per drop
          - Application - Use it wisely! Trust, respect, power (and therefore sex), in business and social life
          APiis 3 steps ahead of the young boys. And he will crush
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            API is amazing, it is so neutral on me too.

Originally posted by OppaiDesu View Post

Maybe/probably..same with my gf..so maybe ..not sure how or why
          After all, we use neurosteroid in form of androgen, testosterone, and other hormone-derivative which has multiplied amount of our natural one. So we'd better use it wisely and with caution and observation
          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
          APEX: Manimal 2
          * sample bottle

Comment

Boyfriend (spray) - Alpha Androstenol, Beta Androstenol, (with several additional pheromone molecules designed to
            elicit that
            celebrity feeling in both the wearer and those exposed), Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).
            - Over 11 mg pheromones per 10 ml bottle with a massive 145 mcg per spray
            Application? - Built on
            XiSt this blend will have the lady you're seeking a relationship with stealing your hoodies in no time flat.

On him/affecting me
            Didn't seem to change his demeanor much though he was more laid back? Kind of chill.
            Complimentary, lots of appreciation comments for me. Got lots of kino, deep gazing eye contact.
            There seemed to be a social ease, unrushed feel.
            He was very focused on me and our daughter and having really good "family time."
            Makes me feel calm and cuddly, submissive and flirty. Reciprocating kino, wanting to be near him and do things for him too.

On me.
            I'm liking that blend.
            I feel calm and relaxed/unrushed. Not lazy, lol, comfortable and laid back.
            It's neutral on me both genders. Friendly but not beta, not specifically alpha either, just perfectly even, like a respected peer.
            Guys are chill and cool with me, relatable and relaxed. Lots of friendly conversation, even open topics about relationships and family from guys who don't normally talk about those things in general. I found this most interesting.
            I like the reactions of women too. Some moon eyes and head cocks (subconscious trying to figure out the signature coming from me?) but mostly friendly interaction with an undercurrent of affection. Possibly feeling something like I do, an emotional softness and calm...

I think this will be great for many good social interactions with both genders! It's almost like Connections in a fashion, for deeper more meaningful conversation but not quite on that, "spill all the beans" level. People seem more comfortable talking about relationships/relationship topics, without it getting weird or messy, if you know what I mean?

Comment

Headcock is primarily a listening type of response. Did they turn their ear towards you?

What you observe sounds similar to how I feel. I haven't paid much attention to how guys responded. I will have to try it in a male environment. I haven't, Possibly I'm not looking for a boyfriend. Lol

Comment

On me.
                I'm liking that blend.
                I feel calm and relaxed/unrushed. Not lazy, lol, comfortable and laid back.
                It's neutral on me both genders. Friendly but not beta, not specifically alpha either, just perfectly even, like a respected peer.
                Guys are chill and cool with me, relatable and relaxed. Lots of friendly conversation, even open topics about relationships and family from guys who don't normally talk about those things in general. I found this most interesting.
                I like the reactions of women too. Some moon eyes and head cocks (subconscious trying to figure out the signature coming from me?) but mostly friendly interaction with an undercurrent of affection. Possibly feeling something like I do, an emotional softness and calm...
                On me Xs193 became an extremely good neutral social, nice to see you got the same experience.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Flirt,Bliss,Ascend,Cohesion,Odyssey,Vibe,Thinker,C onnections,Evolve,
                  Xist,APi,XS132/130,SummerD,A1,P74/86,Celebrity,Engage,Taboo,LoveBoat,Neno,Xs193/194,Limitless
                  A314Ammo,IS,IJ,IH,IO,CTTM2,TUTH,TAC,TAF,P83/75/130,MX297/353WolfGlace
                  ​

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    Headcock is primarily a listening type of response. Did they turn their ear towards you?

What you observe sounds similar to how I feel. I haven't paid much attention to how guys responded. I will have to try it in a male environment. I haven't, Possibly I'm not looking for a boyfriend. Lol
                    Not definitively. To the side, kind of dreamy, with soft eyes. That's what makes me guess an undercurrent of affection, like they may be considering my value differently? Just a hunch because I found myself looking at Mr Right, when he wore it, similarly.
                    -
                    You haven't been, or are possibly?

Comment

It's an interesting body language movement, I haven't decided how to interpret it precisely yet, a bit of interest, I think a wee bit of increased status.

Comment

It's an interesting body language movement, I haven't decided how to interpret it precisely yet, a bit of interest, I think a wee bit of increased status.
                        A pleasant, and surprise, sudden realization of fondness/admiration for a person, person's character or character trait/s.

Comment

I don't know what the description means by "crushing you" other than by an acceptance of/by others?
                          It's an Alpha thing. The young bucks are always testing the old bucks. Its kinda like a shit test but instead of guys getting verbally cocky to challenge you physically, they are actually testing their own bullshit and delusions. They play with lies excuses and think they are outsmarting you.

When I wear API the young guys look for approval. Usually, I just nod and go uhhuh uhhuh. Sometimes when I'm wearing api at 2 drops, not 1.5 I will turn bullshit back on bullshit. A gesture, a quip, a look and I withdraw that approval and they are emotionally crushed. I am not impressed with bullshit and excuses, I feel insulted. 1.5 I keep my mouth shut, 2 it slips. I prefer 1.5 for obvious reasons. If I'm in a bad mood and want to shut them down verbally instead of with quips or gestures I have dominant ascend. It goes something like this, "Ahem.... Asshole... meet Asshole"

Comment

It's an Alpha thing. The young bucks are always testing the old bucks. Its kinda like a shit test but instead of guys getting verbally cocky to challenge you physically, they are actually testing their own bullshit and delusions. They play with lies excuses and think they are outsmarting you.

When I wear API the young guys look for approval. Usually, I just nod and go uhhuh uhhuh. Sometimes when I'm wearing api at 2 drops, not 1.5 I will turn bullshit back on bullshit. A gesture, a quip, a look and I withdraw that approval and they are emotionally crushed. I am not impressed with bullshit and excuses, I feel insulted. 1.5 I keep my mouth shut, 2 it slips. I prefer 1.5 for obvious reasons. If I'm in a bad mood and want to shut them down verbally instead of with quips or gestures I have dominant ascend. It goes something like this, "Ahem.... Asshole... meet Asshole"
                            oh lol love it, what would be the female version of this?
                            XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                            XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                            Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                            Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                            From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

oh lol love it, what would be the female version of this?
                              There is no female version of this, we use Api too (me and NuTrix ).
                              Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

There is no female version of this, we use Api too (me and NuTrix ).
                                sounds good!
                                have you had similar results?
                                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

sounds good!
                                  have you had similar results?
                                  Yes, it reads extremely neutral on me too.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

This is an interesting dynamic among men that isn't part of my daily experience, lol. The primal, hierarchical peacocking for social dominance or social acceptance.

It still baffles me when my Mr brings it up. I kind of forget about it until I see it on occasion.
                                    I've experienced peacocking, but not in the same manner as man to man. That's where a man's explanation on some of these blends is so important. The intent of creation for men and the product nuances are much beter related by you (men).

Being a woman, it doesn't affect men to behave that way toward me. The peacocking is almost, if not always, the qualifying kind, not the kind intended to challenge. That must be annoying. I would want a product to shut that down myself I would think

Comment

The intent to challenge is pretty covert. it's like women's cattiness I guess. veiled.

Comment

Thanks NuTrix for all the useful information. I now see some men blends from a different perspective and this made the decision for my next purchase a lot easier.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X