yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS Men's Blends, A Woman's Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    NuTrix

Have you tried more than 2x of API?
    I've gone up to 3, but it doesn't improve or diminish effects. 2 is my sweet spot solo. 1 is best in tandem for me
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

This is WAY overdue.
      Honestly, I had been testing it quite a bit months before the holidays and never got around to the report.

Domination -
      AndrostENONE, AndrostANONE, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).
      Some of our blends may contain unlisted proprietary pheromone components.
      - 103.68 mg Pheromones per bottle
      - Application - Great for sexually charged environments like clubs, bars or parties.

On him/affected me
      Solo, x1 or 2
      Weirdly there wasn't any intimidation but definitely some submission on my part.
      Also, the signature seems to increase my attraction...wanted to be dragged off and let him have his way with me, lol. The dominant signature turns me on.
      Too abrasive for him solo socially. People seemed stand-offish or showed avoidance, which I personally found amusing because I found it such a turn on. Go figure.
      x3 and he felt grumpy and irritable.
      He has worn it x1 with Taboo, SOB and APi.
      Taboo plus x1 Dom - seemed just as social, didn't seem too abrasive to others when added. Gave it a shmexy bump, imo. Did catch a number of people (male and female) kind of observing(?) him curiously.
      SOB plus x1 Dom - aaaaand enter smart ass He's a bit of a punk with this combo, but it's fun and I like it. All filters are off and he's a bit bratty, but not in a mean spirited way
      APi plus x1 Dom - APi is still awesome, but a shot of Domination does make it more serious on him. The alpha signature does move the sexy needle up a bit for me, but socially didn't appear to make it off putting or unaproachable that I noticed...

On me
      Went as high as 3 drops solo, but when combining, I usually wear just one to give some status/umph

At x3 solo, I did notice some irritability, but at x1 and 2 I felt like me, weirdly.

A bump in confidence and focus. Was often single minded on projects and accomplishing tasks.
      What I felt and what I projected seemed to be different. I was asked several times if everything was ok or if I was ok. For me, that usually means the alpha signature I am wearing is coming across to others too strongly and people are reading me as irritated or upset when I'm likely just focused.

I was surprised this didn't seem to affect lil Nu negatively at all. No intimidation, no overly submissive behavior.

This is great to add status to, oh, ANYTHING I've added a drop when wearing both my men's and women's blends and this is a great add on to bump up the alpha/status or give it to blends that aren't really up there in alpha/status.
      It also adds a sexy/attraction edge to some mixes too

Comment

Holy COW! I don't have an Evolve report in here?! How did I miss that? Report forthcoming....

PS
        I have Crush now, so that will pop up sometime...

PPS
        I have talked myself into getting the men's Cohesion soon as well...

Comment

OMG YES!

Comment

Looking forward to your reports here Nu. Thank you for all your work on this. I've been enjoying a bottle of Dominant Ascend and I wonder how it compares to Domination. The technical info on Dominant Ascend doesn't say anything revealing. I know you've got enough to do right now, but curiosity will eventually get the better of you.

For the record I think Evolve is magic, too.

Since the link just goes to Ascend I'll include it here

We value the feedback our clients provide us. Neither APi or Ascend was formulated to take the place of an alpha-dominant oil blend. We created Ascend and APi to represent a true alpha-male who uses trust, respect and a cool head to get all he wants out of life. Then there are those blends that u
            Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Xist, Cohesion, Crush, Dominant Ascend

Comment

Evolve (oil) - AndrostENONE, AndrostANONE, Alpha-AndrosteNOL, Beta-AndrosteNOL,EPIandrosteRONE, Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate, Allo-THDOC, ESTratetraenol,Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).
              Some of our blends may contain unlisted proprietary pheromone components.
              - Mg ?
              - Application - Great for sexually charged environments like clubs, bars or parties.

On him/affected
              x1-2 drops (usually 2)

Mr Right noticed selfies more with this, they seemed more apparent to him.
              Good mood, confident, playful.
              Actually reminded me of him with SOB, but on steroids and with less sarcasm (SOB makes him kind of a brat, but an adorable one, not a kick you in the face one ) When I asked him, he said Evolve doesn't have the same IDGF mentally that SOB does.
              To me, he had "a sparkle" and because of his playfulness, was very fun to be around. It often translated to playful teasing and a LOT of touch between the both of us. From sitting close, to all kinds of kino, to randomly sitting in his lap, tickle "fights"...I found myself finding excuses to be physical and it was reciprocated...which kept me coming back for more.
              I could TOTALLY see how this could be advantageous in the bar/club scene and with the right person using the right moves would go straight to bedsports by the end of the night
              This is a GREAT blend, lol. The continuing interaction and playfulness and touch/contact has almost always lead to sex.

On me
              x1-2 drops (usually 1)

This is an awesome social to me.
              I feel good when I wear it. Confident, a bit naughty, more assertive, playful.
              It behaves like a status blend on me, but I haven't had the alpha qualities push anyone away. It has been approachable and the signature hasn't been stand-off-ish with anyone as yet.
              I have noticed in groups, while sitting quietly myself (meaning, without me instigating, lol) conversations turned sexual (could be the Evolve and also that I often wear cops and the combo of those 2 things often leads to naughty thoughts which sometimes leads to naughty topics of conversation...)
              I get touched a lot wearing this, particularly women. Random hugs, lots of arm touches.

Additional Observation 1
              I have had lil Nu respond to this one occasionally in a way I didn't approve of.
              Note: your toddler may come to think you are equals, or worse, that they should be in charge. This has come hours (think 6+) into the wearing of Evolve, not with my initial application. This can definitely create some friction, but recognizing it I add something for additional buffer and this smooths out her attitude.

Additional Observation 2
              Also. For me.
              I have noticed some random irritability 10+ hours after application. Not every time though. Residual alpha molecules still coming through? Combination of Evolve and something I previously had worn? Maybe. A good wash of application spot or a drop/spray of something else/lighter and "POOF" all better
              Mostly noting because I'm not easily irritated by things, and the things I found that were irritating me were things that normally would never even get much of a first thought, let alone a second one

Comment

Evolve oil seem like a very interesting blend to try. Lik the cocky way you described it too.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  Evolve oil seem like a very interesting blend to try. Lik the cocky way you described it too.
                  Evolve is one I like to wear and just forget I have on. Later in the day I may spray on DM or Fantasy (or both )

Oh but does it smell! Good lasting cover scent required, it may bleed through something too sheer or short lived...
                  I think I'm sensitive to Enone though so maybe it's just me? Thoughts anyone?

Comment

I don't care what all the macho men say, 20 mcg of enone is a lot. I don't know how Steve buries it for 6 or 10 hours but it still eventually comes out. I think I may absolutely need a physical outlet available to handle the aggression and irritability because I have to reach for the washcloth later on too. Maybe the gym but I'm also pushing the enone products deeper and deeper into the box.

Thanks for the Kino hint, Its VDAY, perhaps I'll go grope a bunch of women. As usual, you will be my mental scapegoat, it's all Nutrix's fault.

Comment

• NuTrix
                      NuTrix commented
                      Editing a comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                    I don't care what all the macho men say, 20 mcg of enone is a lot. I don't know how Steve buries it for 6 or 10 hours but it still eventually comes out. I think I may absolutely need a physical outlet available to handle the aggression and irritability because I have to reach for the washcloth later on too. Maybe the gym but I'm also pushing the enone products deeper and deeper into the box.

Thanks for the Kino hint, Its VDAY, perhaps I'll go grope a bunch of women. As usual, you will be my mental scapegoat, it's all Nutrix's fault.
                    Bwahahaaaaaa! I'm here for you...

Interestingly, I don't get the irritability even with Domination, but I only wear that with other things to begin with and only at 1 drop.

APi I can get away with and even Ascend, if I make sure it's all off before applying more the next day. I can't see ever needing to try Dominant Ascend

Taboo is cake and I haven't had any trouble with SOB...yet....

Rone Love. Yes. Just, yes.

I do have to be more cognizant with the men's blends because, obviously, I don't wear high amounts of nones/rones regularly (weeeeell, more now than before but surely still at a fraction of what the rest of many guys wear and have a tolorance for)

Evolve solo starting out is great! I like the blend and now that I know the potential to get cranky is there, it's simple to take care of preemptively.

Hehe, on another note though - If there's no interference from lil Nu and Mr Right and I get to the hanky-panky, lol, I suppose some of that is sweated out/worked off in the bedsports. I guess that's where the gym comes in handy if a guy isn't getting lucky...or the need for the washcloth to lighten things up.

Muestereate, have you applied another blend to buffer at that point or is it always the gym or a washcloth?

Comment

Mostly I have tried cohesion since I have evolve and cohesion in the same scent. For me, its all about figuring evolve timing. I can guess when I may be in a more private setting with a woman but I don't seem to be able to game my way into the situation with any consistency. The social bump actually tires me out before the enone bump hits and I have to admit I lose interest in the game once my energy level drops. Cohesion is the same. It works nice, girls get real close but I start to feel heavy and dark with late day cohesion and late day evolve I feel like I give off a certain bit of pervert vibe that belongs in a bar. My good enone dose is like 6 to 8 even if I'm buffered, the buffer just delays the enone creepy thing.

I tend to swing towards a different thing that has nothing to do with sex. Kindness, tolerance forgiveness with some enough authority to convince people they are ok and are as God intended. This has taken a while to get right but since you like API, my current peace love and understanding thing, no groping allowed is API 1.5 to jugulars, 1 Fantasy to Adams apple (chakra I guess) and 1.5-2 Innocence to chest.. Since the est brings out cattiness in women, I suspect you might have to drop to one. I couldn't get API and Innocence to work on its own but with Fantasy it is rolling together very nicely. Kind of a church compassion sort of combo.

I still have the golden tongue of the API fantasy combo but the innocence adds safety and some sort of empathetic understanding of others and they work well to comfort others both men and women. I am detecting a bit of swooning from the ladies when I speak so there is still an attraction being built. It is a sort of rapport that is only in effect at ranges close enough, but not involving touch.

Give it a whirl would you. I'd like to see and hear how it feels to others.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        Give it a whirl would you. I'd like to see and hear how it feels to others.
                        Yes! Sounds like a good combo!
                        Fantasy doesn't mention Est, but with APi, 1.5-2 sprays Innocence shouldn't be too much.
                        I expect it to be different, but curious about in what ways, given our basic fundamental pheromone differences
                        *Rubs hands together nefariously...*
                        1.5 APi, 1.5-2 Innocence, 1 Fantasy...

Comment

Just a quick note.
                          I wore Evolve today along with some cops and oxytocin initially, but oxy has a short life on me (tempted to decant some with some DT to check out any nuances in behavior, but I digress...).
                          I began to feel the familiar testieness coming on around the 9 hour mark.
                          I took xsp96 and sprayed each wrist (12.5mcgs each) where I had applied the Evolve earlier and the irritability was completely resolved in less than half an hour, somewhere between the 10-20 minute mark, if that long.
                          I was chatting about xsp96 earlier and it made me think that could be a really good molecule to curb irritability.
                          1 spray may have been sufficient considering how quickly it changed my attitude.
                          I will use it again to make sure it's not placebo...

Comment

Innocence has the est, its low on the ingredients list but I can start feeling it at 2 and I think the ladies do too, that is where I get a bit of swooning and sighing. I did have a guy cut in front of me a couple nights ago after I added a sample spray extra of innocence . Whether it is beta or not depends on the company. For most guys that 1 to 1.5 api gets me familiar mutual respect but the innocence and fantasy is walking the line with strangers in my case.

Comment

Ok, good to know im not the only one seeing that s curve with Evolve. Soft sparkle, to soft flirt, to sexual, to just blanket aggression. I dont see it as good daywear.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                NuTrix commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Not without bringing something along for later to counteract that

Originally posted by MaliciousIntent View Post
                              I dont see it as good daywear.
                              I agree, Evolve is not good daywear. There's a lot of other good choices for that.
                              Evolve, Taboo, Love Boat, Xist, Cohesion, Crush, Dominant Ascend

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X