yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS Men's Blends, A Woman's Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS Men's Blends, A Woman's Perspective

XS men's blends, a lady's perspective.
    Yup. You read it right.
    No. I don't want to be a man, lol, though if these attract female attention, who am I to discriminate...
    It all started way back here:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Syn-and-Phe...xperiments

I played with some of Alpha Dream's men's products first, then Love Potion's. Now I'm playing with XS.

I thought I would put this here because I'm testing how I react to my guy wearing them and what I think when I wear them myself.
    Of course, all women are different so your lady friends may not react to these blends like me, but hey, it's all good fun

I won't be wearing anywhere near what guys probably typically do.
    For XS, I actually purchased Taboo, Ascend and Evolve for my guy, but as luck would have it, he isn't as enthusiastic about my obsess... - er - hobby as I am. Sooooo, I wasn't about to let these go to waste. I was interested in Evolve myself (eh, hem. For personal reasons) and APi seemed irresistible for casual and business settings and then SOB just seemed like it had potential to be a ton of fun....
    My guy wears them (when he wears them) as is. I usually at least add cops. I'll include any tweaks or changes if I make them.

Below is what I've got, except the Domination. That one's in my cart for my next order.

I forgot I had poor Boyfriend, lol. It got displaced next to Girlfriend and I'd forgotten about it. So I need to test Rone Love, Boyfriend and Domination yet.

Here's what XS has to say about these.
    I'll continue this thread on what I've found/will find for both when I've worn them and when the Mr has worn them around me.

Taboo (oil) - AndrostENONE, Alpha-AndrosteNOL, AndrosteRONE, AndrostaDIENONE, Research Molecule XSR32, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).
    Some of our blends may contain unlisted proprietary pheromone components.
    - 62.39 mg per 10ml bottle
    - Application - Easy transition. Goes from the office to the night club in a snap. Parties, social events, coffee shop to cocktail party. Taboo is the most user friendly pheromone blend available.

SOB (oil) - AndrostENONE, Beta-AndrosteNOL, ALLO-THDOC, Copulins, Alcohol Denat (SD40B), Dipropylene Glycol.
    - Mg ?
    - Application - Great for sexually charged environments like clubs, bars or parties. Can also be worn during the day but only to places where sexual flirting is appropriate.

Ascend (oil) - AndrosteRONE, BetaAndrosteNOL, AndrostANONE, AndrostENONE, Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate, Allo-THDOC, AndrostaDIENONE, Alpha-AndrosteNOL, Copulins, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).
    - 300 mg Pheromones per bottle
    - Application - This is like wearing a custom made power suit to the office. You'll get noticed! While at the same time the type of confidence that gets noticed at parties and social venues. Designed for work, suitable for play.

APiBoyfriend (spray) - Alpha Androstenol, Beta Androstenol, (with several additional pheromone molecules designed to elicit that celebrity feeling in both the wearer and those exposed),Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).
    - Over 11 mg pheromones per 10 ml bottle with a massive 145 mcg per spray
    Application? - Built on XiSt this blend will have the lady you're seeking a relationship with stealing your hoodies in no time flat.

Evolve (oil) - AndrostENONE, AndrostANONE, Alpha-AndrosteNOL, Beta-AndrosteNOL,EPIandrosteRONE, Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate, Allo-THDOC, ESTratetraenol,Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).
    - Mg ?
    - Application - Great for sexually charged environments like clubs, bars or parties.

Rone Love (spray) - Lots of Androsterone plus additional molecules, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).
    - 9.1 mg pheromones per 10 ml bottle at 115 mcg per spray
    Application? - LOVE Androsterone? So do we! This is a well balanced blend that utilizes all of our Androsterone molecules, but has a way to not overdo things. Not for everybody and not well balanced, but if you're into Androsterone this is a good blend to have.

Domination - AndrostENONE, AndrostANONE, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).
    - 103.68 mg Pheromones per bottle
    - Application - Great for sexually charged environments like clubs, bars or parties.

So far SOB and APi are my personal favorites to wear.
    I like it when the Mr wears Taboo, SOB or Evolve best so far.
    No, he hasn't gotten into stacking yet, but I'm sure it will come...

Be back with more soon
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Taboo
    XS says:
    AndrostENONE, Alpha-AndrosteNOL, AndrosteRONE, AndrostaDIENONE, Research Molecule XSR32, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).
    - 62.39 mg per 10ml bottle
    - Application - Easy transition. Goes from the office to the night club in a snap. Parties, social events, coffee shop to cocktail party. Taboo is the most user friendly pheromone blend available.

On him/affected me
    2-3 drops, usually 2.
    Nice social vibe. When we were together, made me want to be close. We were both playful. Lots of kino.
    I suspect if your girl is already into you there will be increased flirting and playfulness and you will have your personal space invaded.
    Seemed to make him more relaxed, easy going, social. He's can be pretty outgoing most of the time on his own though. He hasn't had any observable Androstadienone depression with any XS so far.
    While not a heavy, drag you to the bedroom blend, it did make me really enjoy his company and want to make our time together enjoyable.
    Good anytime blend for work or play. Didn't seem to be particularly status so much as projected nice guy. Could be good for first dates or meeting her family or relaxed hang out with friends. If she's already into you, yes, the attreaction could be steered to the bedroom. Well, at least it can be for me

On me.
    2 drops max (usually now wear 1 drop with a couple drops of cops or the DM spray with a-nol)
    Solo, it has a calming effect. I felt comfortable, collected (Androstadienone I'm sure), pleasant and social, but not my usual bubbly self.
    Others had a good reaction to the signature as well.
    It gives a calm, friendly vibe. I think this could be great for women to wear around other women who need to chill the f*ck out/down. Could be a good office blend.
    I find it a nice social. No adverse behavior from guys. The ones who flirt, still did, lol, the ones who were usually friendly, were still friendly, so nothing off putting. Didn't get any over the top hits. Just a nice, comfortable everyday blend to make the day go more smoothly

Comment

Oh!
      A quick side note.

Because I'm a very girly, bubbly person, I believe the stronger Enone blends don't come across as off putting as they potentially could on someone else.

Some high status blends project *Bitch*. With people who don't know me I've recognized the occasional initial "bristle" in others Nothing a smile and friendly interaction hasn't alleviated so far.

I buffer most of these now and will note that.

I have also found that wearing Xist4w along with a signature that isn't quite "like me" makes the blend more accepted on me for my base group.

I also believe that Xist4w appears to soften the status (and heavier Enones/rones) a bit, making me more approachable and accepted by those who don't know me personally.

Comment

Love this thread!

Edit: so cool that you too throw yourself at the testing male blends wagon.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          Love this thread!

Edit: so cool that you too throw yourself at the testing male blends wagon.
          Hehe, I don't plan on going beyond the above list. I keep telling myself I don't really need the whole store...

I am super excited to get Domination. I think a smidge of that will blow heads off for sexy time...at least, that's the plan.
          Pun intended...

It was you who inspired me to go ahead and take the plunge here

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            Hehe, I don't plan on going beyond the above list. I keep telling myself I don't really need the whole store...
            I keep telling myself that too.

I am super excited to get Domination. I think a smidge of that will blow heads off for sexy time...at least, that's the plan.
            Pun intended...
            Now, this is going to be nice. you get dominant or mr. Right?

It was you who inspired me to go ahead and take the plunge here

I am so moved and inspired by this. right back.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

I keep telling myself that too.
              Yeah. It's not working.....

Now, this is going to be nice. you get dominant or mr. Right?
              Not really me getting Dominant, though he likes it when I through him down and take it but I'm sure that adding this will provide plenty of steam to bedsports. GHOST Had a really great combo that I want the Mr to try on me...Domination + PSE + A1 (I will have to consider PSE. I have PSEL...)

Comment

Yeah. It's not working.....
                I just put in an order of the unisex oils that I lack. When the money from the last perfomance comes in (middle july), I will order SOB and Domination oil too.

Not really me getting Dominant, though he likes it when I through him down and take it but I'm sure that adding this will provide plenty of steam to bedsports. GHOST Had a really great combo that I want the Mr to try on me...Domination + PSE + A1 (I will have to consider PSE. I have PSEL...)
                Hmm, so I need PSE too, does it exist in oil, I wonder....
                Arsenal

Comment

My understanding is PSE only adds est to make PSEL. I've been hesitant to spring for PSE. I get along fine with some est.

This makes me wonder. Adding men's molecules to a woman's natural sig has to be as intriguing for you gals as trying out the gals stuff was for me. But along the way, I stumbled, on some molecules that almost erase the male signature. I imagine these are used in LAL's transgendered blends. They have blends for transgendered m2f, gay and lesbian if I recall. I wonder if there is a molecule that can erase the male sig for the female to male transgenders.

I have an acquaintance that has her hair cut like a man and is really proud of the hair on her chest but last I checked it still felt like a woman signature. I guess that is why I just called her a her. I wonder what would neutralize that. Even LAL doesn't have that one yet. I don't think lesbian would blend would do the trick. Would it have to neutralize est or cops? Or something else?

Comment

I love the thread, and done subscribed this! Super worthy to read female's perspective doing her obsess.. err.. hobby!! Ascend oil 300mg containing mones is so
                    PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                    PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                    APEX: Manimal 2
                    * sample bottle

Comment

I just put in an order of the unisex oils that I lack. When the money from the last perfomance comes in (middle july), I will order SOB and Domination oil too.

Hmm, so I need PSE too, does it exist in oil, I wonder....
                      I'm waiting for that DM with alpha androstenol oil to become available before I place my next order. I need more Dm+ but I would prefer it in oil, though I still like the spray, so if I get impatient, well, you know, lol!

So far asI can see, PSE is only in spray.

Comment

Originally posted by zeratul View Post
                      I love the thread, and done subscribed this! Super worthy to read female's perspective doing her obsess.. err.. hobby!! Ascend oil 300mg containing mones is so
                      I think it was you I read somewhere that combined Ascend and Evolve? I was really surprised how complimentary they wear on me together with some DM+!

Comment

Muestereate I hadn't considered that about trans and gay blends. There's always something to buffer an alpha signature, but really, what is a masculine signature?

I propose the possibility that "masculine" is a label for alpha. That alpha is universal and simply plays differently on a man than a woman, which is why we can use these blends so interchangeably.

The dose and combination is key. So is the goal.
                        This is an extremely fun science with endless possibilities!
                        ?????

Comment

This is an extremely fun science with endless possibilities!
                          ?????

It is, I love this life style.
                          Arsenal

Comment

SOB (oil) - AndrostENONE, Beta-AndrosteNOL, ALLO-THDOC, Copulins, Alcohol Denat (SD40B), Dipropylene Glycol.
                          - Mg ?
                          - Application - Great for sexually charged environments like clubs, bars or parties. Can also be worn during the day but only to places where sexual flirting is appropriate.

Holy FUN Batman!

You know. From the description and a name like SOB I was thinking this would project "ass hole".

But I really like what allo-thdoc brings to the blends that have it. So I looked at the listed molecules and read some reviews on here and at PT. Then I latch onto the sites description of this blend making a woman feel.
                          That's when I decided I needed to find out what possibilities lie within this blend.

On him/affected me
                          x2 average dose
                          Fun. Happy. Says he feels care free, not overthinking his thoughts or behavior (what we all call the IDGF)
                          I love it on him!
                          When he's over worked and tired (full time job/dad/husband) he can get overly serious and easily miffed. SOB makes him FUN. Lightens his mood and perks him up. Better than coffee Which makes him VERY appealing to me. When he's happy and playful and his boyishness comes out, that is SO sexy to me! He can spend too much time in his own head and this gets him out of it and present with lil Nu and I. I wouldn't say SOB as a blend is sexual so much as that, because of the easy interactions it creates, it's a great social with a definite undertone of naughty. Now, I'm attracted to Mr already, so there's that, but when you're having a great time together, laughing and having fun, teasing, flirting playing? Yeah, that's sexy too. After all it's his personality and heart I fell in love with, the rest is all bonus
                          I think the site portrays SOB in a kind of negative way, associating it with the ass hole a woman keeps going back to because he makes her feel (angry, sad...they did sneak in some positives, love was mentioned somewhere, hahaha!...) SOB
                          is independent and alpha projecting for sure (to me). I definitely feel some submissiveness. But when he wears it we both are more care free and playful and I find myself more likely to follow his lead, kind of like "sure honey, whatever you want to do is fine by me".

On me
                          x2 (usually with x1-2 DM or DM+)
                          I really like SOB for me too. I totally get the IDGF. I like it for work, for friends, for with the Mr.
                          I treat it like a social. I really think it shines. There's some disinhibition, because of the IDGF, I need to remember to use my filter and I'm often tempted not to.
                          Adding the extra cops makes this WAY more sexual and people (men and women) respond to that with verbal comments of sexual nature (there go those filters...) This is great for out in relaxed social gatherings (bars, picnics, cook outs) especially with the cops and extra A-nol in DM+ If I just want happy/sexy time with Mr, x2 SOB & x2 DM (cops only) is sufficient

??????

Comment

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I am so looking forward to order the oil.

• Tigris
                            Tigris commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I am absolutely intrigued by SOB, now! Your description certainly moves it upward on my list.

I think it was you I read somewhere that combined Ascend and Evolve? I was really surprised how complimentary they wear on me together with some DM+!
                          I might be the neo who comment the thread or post about it I use my Ascend (sample) mostly for job interview, before my recent purchase for oil last Donut Sale. I definitely should try the combo!
                          Last edited by zeratul; 06-27-2019, 07:45 PM. Reason: One
                          PXS: Taboo, Xist, Evolve, Cohesion, Ascend (oil), SOB, Glow, Celebrity, Crush, Love Boat, PSE
                          PT: Aura of Amity, Alpha Androsterone, Treasureful Shine*
                          APEX: Manimal 2
                          * sample bottle

Comment

Ascend (oil) - AndrosteRONE, BetaAndrosteNOL, AndrostANONE, AndrostENONE, Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate, Allo-THDOC, AndrostaDIENONE, Alpha-AndrosteNOL, Copulins, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).
                            - 300 mg Pheromones per bottle
                            - Application - This is like wearing a custom made power suit to the office. You'll get noticed! While at the same time the type of confidence that gets noticed at parties and social venues. Designed for work, suitable for play.

There are several options for ordering this. The option I purchased was the "leave my swagger alone", which says it has trace cops. Copulins are sexy. Cops makes me horny. Cops are never bad - at least so far as I'm concerned. I have lots of cops in my box of goodies (haha! I made a pun! ) So if I want to add more I can consider that at a later time and do it myself.

On him/affected me
                            Average dose, you guessed it, x2 drops
                            I like this signature on him. I think it's sexy. I'm definitely drawn to the alpha signature.
                            I find myself wanting to be close to him, offering to do things for him, being more compliant/deferential when we have differing opinions on something. I've found myself appreciating things about his character and who he is as a person and provider for our family. Definately a respect things going on.
                            There's a negative side though. He can be more moody. When things irk him, he goes quiet but all his manerisms give away that he's peeved about something. This is not good for him to wear if he's overly tired or stressed. I mean, people can be moody being tired or stressed, but he can be a perfectionist and I think that when wearing Ascend, if things don't go as planned or time is running short to get something done, he's more quick to get snippy. But on a family day, when there are no deadlines and we're just hanging out, perfect!
                            There are certainly some things we can put on him to bring that moodiness down too. Maybe some Bliss or an xsp/xsr....

On me
                            I admit, I got this for the Mr, not really thinking it would be something I would wear. Sounded WAY too business alpha. Thought he could use it at work.
                            Turns out, it's a perfectly good social! I stack with lots of things (Xist4w, neno, DM - straight cops or with the alpha androstenol, Evolve, SOB...)
                            Average dose for me is x1 drop. I've gone as high as 2 but 1 is perfect when combined with most anything.
                            Ascend makes me calm, assertive and confident. More serious than my usual self, but I haven't noticed any moodiness, even at x2 so that's a plus
                            People seem drawn to me, sometimes even looking at me like they aren't sure why. I wish I knew how to describe it better. Perhaps it's just the physical expression of their subconscious trying to sort out my signature? I have had people from other departments ask me for help and found myself wondering why they thought to ask me? What about me seemed like I would have the answer/solution they needed?
                            Tbh, some of the behavior reminds me of hits
                            Isis and Ildergreier had while reporting on COMPLY and InBetween. I have been treated like a guru by people who don't know me from Eve
                            People have also gravitated toward me while wearing this. Physical proximity, even if there was no interaction. Curious.
                            This does have an attention grabbing aspect too, like I said, people seem drawn to me. I haven't found exactly how I want to use this best yet, but I've been having fun while trying to figure that part out ^_~

Comment

I am so looking forward to the fall and more male blend testing.
                              Arsenal

Comment

I am so looking forward to the fall and more male blend testing.
                                I'm really happy with the selection I've chosen. It solidifies (not that I wasn't already aware) my view of the extreme talent SteveO has.
                                Reading snippets here and there that he's shared about how he's found things that he's really liked and instead of recreating them, he has done what he felt would improve on even that.
                                I never had a lot of things from Androtics to compare. Reading what I have and wearing SteveO's blends makes me feel bad for those coming from AD looking for something "like" ______ (fill in blank), though I get that part too, because I love the LFM blend from LP and am chasing after something here that could be like it. If there isn't an LFM blend to be found, that's ok too because there are MORE than enough amazing products here that are just as good and better, even if not quite the same.

So you are waiting for fall to test more men's blends? Or you are waiting to order more in the fall?

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                  Ildergreier commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  It solidifies (not that I wasn't already aware) my view of the extreme talent XSteveO has.
                                  Yes, he is one of a kind.

• Ildergreier
                                  Ildergreier commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  So you are waiting for fall to test more men's blends? Or you are waiting to order more in the fall?
                                  Both, I am going to buy SOB and Domination in oil soon and then I will test Api, SOB & DOM during fall.

I would like to add a caution for the ladies and ask the men to chime in any info.

Quite by accident, I stumbled across a poster in PT who mentioned their flat-mate got her period early and was curious if anyone knew if it could be his use of mones. Particularly Ascend, as that had become a staple for him.

SteveO's stuff is highly concentrated, potent stuff, particularly the items I ordered (Ascend, APi...), very heavy on the masculine mones, lol.

I was testing a lot of the guy's stuff, almost daily. After a month +, guess what? My cycle started early. I mean, really early.
                                I suspected my testing but had no proof. I backed off anyway, buffering and rotating more and, whah-la, cycle back to normal.

Have any married guys or guys in LTRs, or even guys with female roommates, noticed a cycle change with your ladies while wearing heavy mixes over extended periods of time? I suspected as much, but am looking for anything that might be more tangible...

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                  Ildergreier commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  My cycle are 28 days, but it has happen that is have arrived 1-3 days earlier. I have thought it was me just splashing myself with cops that was the reason.

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X