yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS Men's Blends, A Woman's Perspective

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rone Love (spray) - Lots of Androsterone plus additional molecules, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat (SD40B).
    - 9.1 mg pheromones per 10 ml bottle at 115 mcg per spray
    Application? - LOVE
    Androsterone? So do we! This is a well balanced blend that utilizes all of our Androsterone molecules, but has a way to not overdo things. Not for everybody and not well balanced, but if you're into Androsterone this is a good blend to have.

Still exploring this more myself here:
    https://discoverxs.com/forum/beginnings-your-place-to-say-hello/frequently-asked-questions-faq/110972-rone-love-descrption-clarification

Preferred dose solo, x2

On him/affected me
    At x1 he said he doesn't notice much of anything. Feels his mood is even but pleasant.
    Pretty much the same for me. Easy comfortable vibe. Easy to forget anything is being worn.
    At x2 there's an obvious mood boost early on application. He was actually taken aback a bit by it and was happier when it passed to a more calm happy rather than giddy. It made us both quite playfull and I was a bit giggly but not quite as much so as when I wore it myself.

On me
    x1 there is a happy calmness, not giddy, just nice.
    x2 on application is like a blast or RS for me. Like how some people describe Bliss or Odyssey. I feel giddy and get the giggles. This eventually passes into happy, calm territory again but depending on who I am around and their mood, this can kick back up into high energy fun or just easy going playfulness.

Doesn't really behave like an attractant on its own, at least not to me. It was like having a good day while with my guy, nothing really sexual that I would attribute to Rone Love that wasn't already there because of our relationship. It did behave nicely in social settings, but was easy to forget we were wearing anything until looking back over the day. Seems to sustain a nice/even/content/happy mood. I think it would be ridiculous at higher sprays if that's what you're going for.

It appears to be its own blend already according to the description, so I've been tinkering with it with singles rather than stacking it with other blends just yet.

The description says it may not be for everyone, but I would disagree, lol. Finding out how best to use it? Maybe that's what SteveO meant. I think it will have great potential mixed for a social. Will have to keep testing to find out! My initial guess is it will have great potential to mix up a happy sauce...I would LOVE to know what others think of it

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

What would you say are your top 3 so far?

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
        I would like to add a caution for the ladies and ask the men to chime in any info.

Quite by accident, I stumbled across a poster in PT who mentioned their flat-mate got her period early and was curious if anyone knew if it could be his use of mones. Particularly Ascend, as that had become a staple for him.

SteveO's stuff is highly concentrated, potent stuff, particularly the items I ordered (Ascend, APi...), very heavy on the masculine mones, lol.

I was testing a lot of the guy's stuff, almost daily. After a month +, guess what? My cycle started early. I mean, really early.
        I suspected my testing but had no proof. I backed off anyway, buffering and rotating more and, whah-la, cycle back to normal.

Have any married guys or guys in LTRs, or even guys with female roommates, noticed a cycle change with your ladies while wearing heavy mixes over extended periods of time? I suspected as much, but am looking for anything that might be more tangible...
        So interesting, this is really good to know. Especially for someone irregular who wants to start. ????

Comment

Originally posted by Feby View Post
          What would you say are your top 3 so far?
          APi, #1 hands down
          Then SOB and Boyfriend

Comment

t x1 he said he doesn't notice much of anything. Feels his mood is even but pleasant.
            Wait, so Mr. Nu knows you wear pheromones?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
              Wait, so Mr. Nu knows you wear pheromones?
              Yes But he is not as enthusiastic as me I bought a bunch for him, and he will wear them at my request but otherwise he is barely curious. He humors me. That's good enough for now, lol, sooner or later he may realize their potential but I'm content with having all the fun

Comment

Such a cool informative thread. Mr seems like a good subject since he's not too concerned about it. Which was the most sexual to you?

Comment

APi, #1 hands down
                  Then SOB and Boyfriend
                  Api is amazing!! totally cult status
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post
                    Such a cool informative thread. Mr seems like a good subject since he's not too concerned about it. Which was the most sexual to you?
                    Evolve. It's a surprisingly (or maybe not so surprisingly) good social too.
                    Enone and cops on Mr get me pretty randy in general though Apparently, it works the same way if I'm there wearer...

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
                      Harrisalexis90 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Thank you reply. Is it hard to OD on this?

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yes! And I know YOU know!

Comment

I want to try this soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Harrisalexis90 View Post
                        09-21-2019, 07:57 PM
                        Thank you reply. Is it hard to OD on this?
                        Really sorry for late reply, completely missed this question.

I may have already answered you in another thread, but, no, I haven't yet. I've gone as high as 3 drops, but that seems excessive for me and I don't notice much of a difference than at 2. I often wear just 1 or 2 drops in combination with something else

Comment

From my journal today..

I feel that I am over due for my review of Domination, lol.

Truth be told, I've been playing with it here and there adding a drop to my stacking. I know, I know! As much as I want to know what items do singly, sometimes I just want to play, lol.

I don't want to say too much because I want to be able to speak first to it singly.

I will say that, generally, I have been pleasantly surprised by how useful and versitile the men's blends are and have been. I'm not wearing them everyday but I am wearing them quite often. I have worn APi 4 days this past week. So long as I keep my doses low I haven't had any cycle issues and can wear them on a fairly regular basis, as in weekly. Wearing them 4 days in a row is pretty rare like I did this past week with the APi. That was a single drop daily with at least one other blend at a 2:1 ratio of something else to APi.

Good stuff people

Comment

API is really one of my all time favorite blends. So versatile.
                            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

API is really one of my all time favorite blends. So versatile.
                              I'm positive APi will be the one I run out of first with the exception of Rone Love - but only because that one is a 10ml spray

Comment

I'm positive APi will be the one I run out of first with the exception of Rone Love - but only because that one is a 10ml spray
                                I need to buy another bottle of API soon, I am soon finish with the first one I bought. Impressed how long it took though, even if I have used it several times a week.
                                Arsenal

Comment

Ildergreier NuTrix Always the sweet and sassy enablers! Lol you know I'm going to ask for samples of those my next order now. Thanks!

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Cool. You won't regret it. Male blends are so fun to try out.

I love reading all these. The next step in research!!

After this would be good to have a group of women give feedback to turn it to more of a group study rather than a case study.
                                  Pheromone XS
                                  Oil: evolve, xist
                                  Spray: Xist, Evolve, cohesion, sob

Comment

Originally posted by Primross View Post
                                    I love reading all these. The next step in research!!

After this would be good to have a group of women give feedback to turn it to more of a group study rather than a case study.
                                    Yes that would be great!
                                    I asked for samples of API AND SOB. On my next order I'll ask for boyfriend.

Comment

NuTrix

Have you tried more than 2x of API?
                                      Arsenal

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X