yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Synchronisation experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I see what this is now. It seems the only blend I have in common withe everyone is DM?????

Comment

• Ildergreier
      Ildergreier commented
      Editing a comment
      No samples of the female or unisex blends?

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

How many ladies still have Goddess and COMPLY? Dare we play with Goddess the 16th and then COMPLY the 22nd or 23rd?
    Good idea, but let us hear what the others say.

Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

How many ladies still have Goddess and COMPLY? Dare we play with Goddess the 16th and then COMPLY the 22nd or 23rd?

Luckily I got Comply as a sample with my last order. Never tested it though, and have no idea what it does.

Goddess is what I've been using most lately.

Comment

So are we using Goddess on Saturday?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          So any of you who have it!

Goddess Saturday! 11.16.19
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

So any of you who have it!

Goddess Saturday! 11.16.19
            Around 11 in the evening?
            Arsenal

Comment

My bottle is done!
              *cries*

Comment

Around 11 in the evening?
                Maybe we shouldn't have a specific time, since those wearing it could be potentially all over the place as far as time zones go.

Wear Goddess sometime on Sat and then report back our findings for the day/night?

Comment

I'm down for Goddess on Saturday. I won't see the man, but I have errands to run, so I can see if I get any other hits. I am getting ready to write about my most recent Goddess experiences in my journal.
                XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Maybe we shouldn't have a specific time, since those wearing it could be potentially all over the place as far as time zones go.

Wear Goddess sometime on Sat and then report back our findings for the day/night?
                  Sounds good to me !

Comment

I was searching everywhere for this thread in the women's section and finally found it here. Hopefully everyone else sees it.

It seems people hardly ever look in this section ????

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
                      I was searching everywhere for this thread in the women's section and finally found it here. Hopefully everyone else sees it.

It seems people hardly ever look in this section ????
                      I guess because it's experiments.
                      It should be in the unisex section, lol, because the boys are invited to join in any of these. It won't always be women's only blends

Comment

I guess because it's experiments.
                        It is.

Anyone who owns Goddess are welcome to join.
                        Arsenal

Comment

Excited to try the next one-don't currently have Goddess but will look out for everyone's updates!

Comment

2 sprays Goddess.
                            Finishing my shift and going out with family. Whoot whoot! Be back later to report

Comment

i don't have goddess so can't join
                              i have comply
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

found a great way tonight to apply the pheors to the skin without making them stinky is to use a cotton swab
                                spray the swab and apply to the area, less stinky but still the effects!
                                just used loved boat and about to go to bed lol!
                                XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Ildergreier
                                  Ildergreier commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  This information is something you could have shared in your journal, perhaps?

So I didn't get much out of Goddess this time around. I did end up seeing the man for about 20 mins. I didn't get any of the googly smiles or close talking like last time. No one else seemed affected at all, that I could see. Bugger.
                                XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
                                LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

My Goddess experiment was also nothing special. Went to a party which turned out last minute to be an open air event. It was a windy night, so that also didn't help me much. Beside the usual Goddess selfies, I didn't notice anything.

Comment

curiouscat Giselle Oh my gosh you guys! Me too!

There wasn't much opportunity at work after I applied for much interaction before it was time to leave. My supervisor seemed a bit enthusiastic in his well wishing on my way out, that could have been because he was getting ready to go too .
                                    Then the Mr and I were out with lil Nu we had a server who was nice.
                                    Lil Nu was a bit unruly, which isn't like her, but she hadn't napped and she gets rammy when she's overly tired.
                                    Mr Right was the only one to respond as usual, lots of compliments and kino, but again, he is often sweet.
                                    Nothing big or over the top of any note. Just kind of meh.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X