yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Synchronisation experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x2 COMPLY to neck/chest
    Out shopping also Will be back later to report. I've mostly worn it at work so in the wild could be interesting...
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Back home now, so went to pick up the mattress, lots of smiles from the guy that took the order, then went shopping in the diy store for wall paper etc, again lots of smiles from the guys there, but nothing really extrodinary to report.
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post
        Back home now, so went to pick up the mattress, lots of smiles from the guy that took the order, then went shopping in the diy store for wall paper etc, again lots of smiles from the guys there, but nothing really extrodinary to report.
        Just curious.
        Did you have on COMPLY when you told hubby what you needed to go out shopping for?

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

Just curious.
          Did you have on COMPLY when you told hubby what you needed to go out shopping for?
          yes
          oh and on the way home he went a different direction to go get me some oysters out of the blue on the way home, which was unexpected!
          XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• I am trying to come up with a reason to go out today so I can wear Comply. I haven't worn it much so I want to see how it plays again.
            XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
            LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• Oh. My. What.

Ok. Confession.
              I was concerned about wearing COMPLY with Mr Right. He does like dominant signatures on me (LPMP Dominance, TemptressXS...) but I was concerned that COMPLY might backfire and he might be the one feeling pushy about what he wanted rather than being the compliant one

Well.
              No worries here! I am blown away by how great this played today! He was totally playful and teasing and in good spirits all day while I had this on.
              Dare I even say it? Compliant?

He was eating this up the same way he does other dominant signatures on me.

I didn't add cops or anything and he was flirting, telling me what he'd like ME to do TO him - or should I say telling me what he'd let me do to him Fawning over me - how was I? Is there anything he can do/get for me? What would I like to do? Where would I like to go?

Lil Nu has been trying to flex her "independence" the last few weeks, lol, and had considerably improved response time to correction.

Interactions with others was limited to service situations, where there is usually a measure of compliance to customer care anyway, so hard to say. That being said, at one counter, both Mr Right and the man he was talking to were both joking playfully with me about how they know their places with their Mrs I admit, I played up to it a bit

Heck, I may have to wear this again tomorrow....

Comment

• Crud! Just read this and it's Saturday and I'm in bed with my jammies :(

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Only one thing left for COMPLY to do then...

• Ha ha NuTrix you're right

dinosaur sexytime GIF

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment

• Comply makes me an extremely rude woman.
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                  NuTrix commented
                  Editing a comment

• curiouscat
                  curiouscat commented
                  Editing a comment
                  This is what scares me about it. I am already pretty determined to get my way...

• I have found synchronization to work better over long distances if the group sets a time on every mark of the hour and thinks about each other at that set time. Its simple, take any mark on the clock that is convenient, I use 20 after every hour because so many other things start at the top of the hour. Simply spend a moment thinking about your peers with good intention. It can take any form that sits well with your beliefs. I have had Buddhists, Christians, Pagans Witches and Muslims all working together. And do it every hour.
                Last edited by Muestereate; 12-09-2019, 04:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                  Comply makes me an extremely rude woman.
                  I concur! I cuss a lot when I wear it. Maybe because of the selfies: my expectations of things going my war are so high!

mad kristen wiig GIF

Comment

• that is a scary gif. Do you girls think you could try a love peace and understanding pheromone next time?

Comment

• Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                      I concur! I cuss a lot when I wear it. Maybe because of the selfies: my expectations of things going my war are so high!
                      Yeah, I get impatient and because of that sneaky and care less about others reaction about it. As long as I get my way.
                      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                        Do you girls think you could try a love peace and understanding pheromone next time?

Love Boat for Christmas, perhaps?
                        Arsenal

Comment

• curiouscat
                          curiouscat commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ooooh I wonder what LoveBoat and Comply would do together?? "You're gonna do what I want and LOVE ME FOR IT!"

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          curiouscat Sound perfect for play.

• MostHoly
                          MostHoly commented
                          Editing a comment
                          OK how about this one: LoveBoat, Comply and Sweetness!!!!!!!!

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
                        Love Boat for Christmas, perhaps?
                        Ooooo! Let be Boat is one of my favorites!

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          UG. LOVE Boat, not Let be Boat Darn that phone auto incorrect

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                        UG. LOVE Boat, not Let be Boat Darn that phone auto incorrect

I loved it!!!
                        Arsenal

Comment

but let you love lol

Comment

• NuTrix
                            NuTrix commented
                            Editing a comment

• Anyone game for testing out PSEL this coming Tuesday, the 21st? I know Scorpion and NuTrix are already willing!
                          XS arsenal:
                          Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                          Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                          Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

• curiouscat
                            curiouscat commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I can do Wed, but not gonna be around anyone on Tuesday.

• Ildergreier
                            Ildergreier commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yeah, why not.

• Should we change it to Wednesday, since it would work better for curiouscat ? Does that work for everyone?
                          XS arsenal:
                          Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
                          Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
                          Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

• Okay! Thanks for your responses. We'll all try out PSEL on Wednesday, the 22nd.
                          XS arsenal:

LPMP arsenal:

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X