yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Synchronisation experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
    found a great way tonight to apply the pheors to the skin without making them stinky is to use a cotton swab
    spray the swab and apply to the area, less stinky but still the effects!
    just used loved boat and about to go to bed lol!
    That's curious. Less stinky?
    I think I'm too greedy to try it, lol, I wouldn't want to let the cotton have any of my pheros! But then, I could always stash the cotton swab in my bra after swiping! Waste not, want not
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

That's curious. Less stinky?
      I think I'm too greedy to try it, lol, I wouldn't want to let the cotton have any of my pheros! But then, I could always stash the cotton swab in my bra after swiping! Waste not, want not
      well it worked, something that normally lasts 2 minutes was 5 lol
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
      XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
      Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
      Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
      From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        And that's what matters!

Late to report! I wore 1 spray of goddess and went to auto zone to get batteries for my car key fob.

the cashier insisted on changing out the batteries, seemed normal. He was very chipper and jokey but when he realized he didnt have a the right head he became strangely down on himself and stopped joking. He was strangely very disappointed.

not sure if he had a type of complex or was a disappointed disciple ????

i went to a crowded restaurant and noticed people looking at me and some men openly staring. Asian men, they rarely ever openly stare.

Comment

Whats next?! Looking forward to eventually syncing combos ????

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

This is the plan, but now I am uncertain of what blend most of us have, since I would love for everybody to do this.

NuTrix Cheerio , OutspokenOne , MostHoly , Mysticbeauty , Cocolee , Scorpion Blackpool, LegendaryCharisma, siren , Harrisalexis90 , colorfulaura , somechick99 , curiouscat , Giselle , SecretV , piscesworld1989 , Isis, Julia , ail221 , Green Eyes , lafemme Vicki Lee Coconut

And the rest that I hope turn up again too.

Ready for a new round of Synchronization? Suggestions for a blend we are going to use this time?
          Sorry for the lat reply, was traveling. I'm in! What are we doing?

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

Sorry for the lat reply, was traveling. I'm in! What are we doing?
            We did Goddess.
            Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Who has COMPLY?
              Anyone care to go for COMPLY on the 6th or 7th (Friday or Saturday) this week?

Comment

Who has COMPLY?
                Anyone care to go for COMPLY on the 6th or 7th (Friday or Saturday) this week?
                YES!
                Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

YES!
                  COMPLY, Saturday?

Comment

in for comply, how about Friday?, i'm out in town and on the metro more!
                    also can we all have a suggested area where we use it, so everyone testing it, tries the same spot?
                    just a thought!
                    Last edited by Coconut; 12-04-2019, 07:56 AM. Reason: forgot to add some more info
                    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

also can we all have a suggested area where we use it, so everyone testing it, tries the same spot?
                      just a thought!
                      For me, I can wear it both Friday and Saturday

Area? Like everyone wear it to a park, or work, or party?

Comment

just a thought!
                        I am just staying in Friday, so that night won't fit me.
                        Arsenal

Comment

I am just staying in Friday, so that night won't fit me.
                          lol for me i'm staying on saturday.
                          but whatever you decide.

For me, I can wear it both Friday and Saturday

Area? Like everyone wear it to a park, or work, or party?
                          if everyone wants saturday, i can comply lol to saturday park!
                          where do we place our results afterwards?
                          Last edited by Ildergreier; 12-04-2019, 01:04 PM.

Comment

lol for me i'm staying on saturday.
                            but whatever you decide.
                            So you can do Comply Friday, then?
                            Arsenal

Comment

So you can do Comply Friday, then?
                              yep i can do friday no problem, metro, shopping in ikea etc
                              or do saturday park
                              whatever you decide!
                              plus we need to decide the area we wear, i thought neck would be good, but you guys can decide!
                              how many sprays do we use will also help
                              plus we should do this solo with no other pheros interfering

Comment

plus we should do this solo with no other pheros interfering
                                Yeah, you do not want to try Comply with something else?
                                Arsenal

Comment

Last edited by Ildergreier; 12-05-2019, 04:38 AM.

Comment

• Muestereate
                                    Muestereate commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Beautiful Jet

So if I'm reading right, it looks like Ildergreier and Coconut are good for Sat?

If so, just COMPLY, 2 sprays to neck (for best selfies?)

Park, grocery shopping, night out, lol. Maybe right now focus on all of us wearing it, whether at home or out in the wild.

We can report our findings here in this thread.

If anyone does decide to stack it with something, share that too. The information could be handy either way

I know Isis added p74 to soften it, I plan to wear it solo but keep P74 handy...I will confess if I add it at any point
                                  ????

Comment

So if I'm reading right, it looks like Ildergreier and Coconut are good for Sat?

If so, just COMPLY, 2 sprays to neck (for best selfies?)

Park, grocery shopping, night out, lol. Maybe right now focus on all of us wearing it, whether at home or out in the wild.

We can report our findings here in this thread.

If anyone does decide to stack it with something, share that too. The information could be handy either way

I know Isis added p74 to soften it, I plan to wear it solo but keep P74 handy...I will confess if I add it at any point
                                    ????
                                    yep good for sat

Comment

• wearing my 2 sprays to the neck, managed to be able to wangle going out shopping, i said to hubby we need a new mattress and as we are doing up the bedroom over christmas need some new wall paper, so will be going to the diy store, so should hopefully have some hits!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X