Synchronisation experiments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

I really need to do more testing with Celebrity, that bottle hasn't gotten the proper love it deserves. It's still full! I need to test it by itself, with sweetness, Xist, xs194, etc. I think this idea came right in time for my trip to Cali, I'll do some testing with Celeb by itself this week and see where my sweet spot is and what it does for people/me. I need to go out and about this week, a must lol.
    Hmm, can't recall I have tested it with the InBetween.
    Arsenal

​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, MLH.

Comment

I'm totally up for synchro-testing Celebrity and any other blends I have!

This is a great motivation for me to test products solo, seek good testing conditions and settings, and report results. We should probably do reporting in corresponding threads after getting self-organized and synched here.

I'd like to add Sweetness to the list - it looks like quite a few of us just got it or consider revisiting the blend.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
      X