yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS128 beta AKA IMPACTXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well that read more than I wanted it too. The silage is huge, but as has been discussed it needs to be the right environment (or does it?). I went to a fundraiser and was pleasantly surprised by the amount of women there. Babes at that. I have been working so much lately and have barely gone out at all, so I'm way out of practice of talking to babes. I have terrible approach anxiety that for me the only way to beat is through inertia. One conversation feeds on another. There's more to it than that but its a long story and this is about pheromones.

This night I wasn't in the mood but I promised I'd be there and with a donation from XS. I chose impaXS because I figured people would stay away from me, but it didn't work that way. Before long I was chatting it up with everyone and yet I really didn't have much to say. What I experienced can only be explained as a pheromone induced social proof generator.

My mood was blah, but unfortunetely this worked in favor of impaXS. You know this comes over very strong like a sexual beast focused on one thing and one thing only. Almost perverse! I had left my phone in the Jeep as I would have been looking at it all night instead so after an appropriate time had elapsed I asked a young lady for the time. She asked me in reply, if I was going somewhere? Conversation started from there and while nothing became of that an interesting pattern did emerge.

We have impaXS putting off this highly sexual I wanna screw you right here, right now signature that is very intense with a powerful direct focus on such. My mood was completely opposite as in I don't want to be here, yeah you're hot, but so are 90% of the babes here, so who cares. The two of these combined worked in my favor, and until further testing is conducted I can only assume, was a catalyst for a vacuum of powerful influence. It didn't just happen though and I wasn't socially aware of it until I asked the time. That babe was keen on the opportunity to start a conversation with the oversexed disinterested guy. Our conversation was abruptly ended by what I guess to be a boyfriend who was not having any of it.

This actually feeds into the theory that this young lady was alone at the bar for some time and while she could of been anywhere she chose to stand there by me, the disinterested loner. Within minutes of me speaking the guy was there pulling her away. At first it didn't make sense to me as it really was an abrupt ending. Could he really be that jealous and why not keep her by him if he was?

These types of interactions continued where a girl attending the event with a guy typically ended within a few minutes and always by the guy interrupting. Besides the people I knew there only one guy, running solo himself, kept a conversation with me. He had a lot to say about every woman there being this or that, followed by football likes and hates and guns and other "guy" stuff. When I reevaluated the evening he was disinterested in being there but seemed to make a connection to me.

As for other women attending there seemed to be a steady stream to the bar after the first conversation. It was a really long bar and while the place can hold at least a couple hundred easily, there were probably only about 50 people. Guys approached the bar at either end (I was in the middle) including when with a female. On the other hand females always came to the middle by myself, except when the other guy was there, and always made it a point to speak to me. Even the same females that had previously been there with a guy on either end. By going to either end, with me in the middle, it was an awkward move to clearly avoid me.

Now normally this would have worked out good as I was really not in the mood to talk. I didn't really care if people saw me as creepy or awkward as chances are I'd never see these people again anyway. If I did, perceptions can be changed easily enough with some social magic. It wasn't happening that way though and became a cloud that consumed the souls of women, except gingers, because, well because gingers don't have a soul and will steal yours. Don't get me wrong though, I do not discriminate when it comes to race, religion, eye color, height, hair color, big boobs, little boobs, curves, whatever... KateD and goddessoflove can both attest to that.

I do have a few must haves though, but that's another post

So yeah, right now the working theory (an untested hypothesis) is the more disinterested in the women you are around with impaXS the more it works in your favor. Which is why in clubs it might act the same way. Hits are probably coming because you were interested in somebody else.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Man, I envy your career. By the quality of your products, and the polish of your image, I'm sure it's a lot of hard work. But it's cool work, like being a paranormal investigator (Ghost Adventures, anyone?). It's fringe science, and just an awesome way to make a living. Kudos.

Comment

Is this coming back?Would like to buy this.Seems like I am not the only one interested
        Originally posted by Metaltree View Post
        Dam. I was just about to order ImpaXS because it is designed to be a fast hitting sexual. But it is out of stock. :(
        RTBoss commented
        [COLOR=#6A6A6A !important]02-04-2015, 03:18 PM[/COLOR]

N/m - just didn't look under custom blends. Still listed, just temporarily OOS.

Comment

After reading through this thread right now, I'm at least vaguely interested, and if this blend indeed does not contain any Androstenone, I think I know what's driving it:

P77 - and I believe the named molecule for this is Pregnenolone Sulfate. Is this correct, Steve? The Beta -nol like effects, the sexual aspect, and the apparent amplifier effects all seem to be consistent with the effects of this molecule.

Comment

Now that this mix is back in-stock, I purchased it! I'm wondering if this product was remixed back to its original hard-hitter, or if it's the tamed-down version as discussed in the majority of this thread. I'd just like a ball-park dosage range, and what to expect. Is a 1-2 spray or 3-5 spray type of product?

Comment

Originally posted by RTBoss View Post
              Now that this mix is back in-stock, I purchased it! I'm wondering if this product was remixed back to its original hard-hitter, or if it's the tamed-down version as discussed in the majority of this thread. I'd just like a ball-park dosage range, and what to expect. Is a 1-2 spray or 3-5 spray type of product?
              The original version had too much none in it imo I think Steve said it was over 50mcg per spray but I believe this was a mistake while formulating that he later realized after he sent it to me and GT. I also have a bottle of the "tamed-down" version that includes a beautifying molecule which is not really that tame at all. 2-3 sprays still hits like a truck but It can cause aggression in men so I'd start with one spray and see how it goes from there. The second version I had actually was much more versatile then first because I could use it to spice up and steer combos into a more sexual direction, where as the first version was a bit of a none bomb and was difficult to buffer effectively.

Comment

Perhaps I'll use 1 spray in a combo this evening and see what happens. Thanks, Ghost.

Comment

Ditto with what Ghost said. Definitely start with one spray first. Even the "tamed" version was still a heavy hitter and I would see serious results from just two sprays.

Comment

Gym

1 Spray

I didn't notice any significant hits. I had occasional glances from women, but that's nothing new. I did not interact with anyone. Probably not the atmosphere to test this bad boy.

Comment

I did not interact with anyone
                      You've been doing this long enough to know that ^^this^ is probably the biggest reason you didn't notice any hits

Comment

Yessir. Another reason why, for me - the gym is not the place for pheromones. I have ear buds in, metal blasting, and I go in with singular purpose. I'm not there to make friends, hit on chicks - just lift. I merely wanted to see if it had any pull, or head-whipping capability. Answer's no (well, n=1 as far as # of times tested in the gym).

Man I wish I had found this stuff when I actually worked in a busy gym as a trainer. I had so many interactions with hot chicks it was insane. It would have been awesome.

Comment

Yessir. Another reason why, for me - the gym is not the place for pheromones. I have ear buds in, metal blasting, and I go in with singular purpose. I'm not there to make friends, hit on chicks - just lift. I merely wanted to see if it had any pull, or head-whipping capability. Answer's no (well, n=1 as far as # of times tested in the gym).

Man I wish I had found this stuff when I actually worked in a busy gym as a trainer. I had so many interactions with hot chicks it was insane. It would have been awesome.
                          I've got to agree that the gym is not the best place to test mones, lots of perspiring people in one room means there are plenty of mones flying around the place as it is.

Roughly how old are you Boss? You could probably get away with 3 or 4 sprays if you're over 30.

Comment

No kiddin'? Yeah, I'll be 36 in February.

Comment

Man, I envy your career. By the quality of your products, and the polish of your image, I'm sure it's a lot of hard work. But it's cool work, like being a paranormal investigator (Ghost Adventures, anyone?). It's fringe science, and just an awesome way to make a living. Kudos.
                              yes, I too, SteveO is fantastic!, his awesome products! thanks steveo!

Comment

No kiddin'? Yeah, I'll be 36 in February.
                                The age varies the amount of product, so they say other forum pheromones... and the races, the targets girls, etc....

Comment

I'm aware, yes... I had previously talked about wearing more, as I usually do fine with a ton of product on, but was advised against more than 1 spray by another user of ImpacXS. That being said, I'm game to spray a ton more!

Comment

this perfect that, although there are products that cause something known as ghosting effect, to use a lot of product!

Comment

Looks like I will be testing out yet another Beta with my next order...

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X