yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS128 beta AKA IMPACTXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS128 beta AKA IMPACTXS

This mix was designed for me and 2000GT, its a fast hitting sexual mix.

As you guys probably know these mixes are best utilized in bars and clubs where women's inhibitions are at their lowest, so I hit a huge club in town on Saturday night to test this baby out.

I apologise for not having any paragraphs but I'm on my iPad and if I don't post this now I'm going to forget. (Edited for paragraphs only by SteveO)

Hit #1 I was on the dance floor doing my thing just behind a group of 5 girls, brunette in a red dress flashes me a big smile, soon she starts to dance over in my direction with her back to me, I know from experience this is an open door, so I grabbed on to her hips and we got to grinding, a couple minutes later she turned around and put her arms around my neck, I went in for the kiss, we where kissing for a while when I saw out of the corner of my eye her fat cock blocking friend was stood there with a discusted look on her face, I new what was coming and pretty soon she walked over and grabbed her arm so she could pull her away, the brunette resists but eventually goes with her, I have learned that it's best to just let them go so I don't come off as a desperate rapist.

Hit#2 I went outside for a smoke and sat down on a stool next to another brunette, I opened her up and she turned so her knees where touching the side of my legs, I started escalating with some kino and she was eating it up, her legs where shaking so I think the mix was doing its job and heating her up nicely. Then here comes mr Amog to ruin the party. Some guy that must of been about 45 came over, turns out he knows the girl some how and he started trying to make me look like a dick, he started asking me when was the last time I had a shave and basically trying to make me out to be a little boy, I'm 29 but I only look 21-22 tops, I could feel the none rage building inside me, I asked the guy if he was on a day trip from the old peoples home and he started shouting his mouth off, I got off my seat because I could see he was swaying because he was drunk, I new I could drop the dude no problem. Another guy came over and said something in the guys ear, he took one last dirty look at me and they both walked off, I think his friend new he was going to get hurt. I sat down again and the girl started apologising but my blood was boiling and it totally fucked my game up, I decided to exuse myself so I could go get a couple drinks, cool down and recalibrate.

Hit# 3 I was stood on the edge of the dance floor taking a rest enjoying the view as this young blonde was dancing in front of me, I kept seeing her looking over at me and eventually she walked over to me and said I "looked lonely stood there on my own" she grabbed my hand and pulled me on to the dance floor we start dancing but about a minute in she started getting this awkward look on her face, DAMN! OD, one of her friends walked past and she turned her back on me, I didn't want to stand there like a douche so I walked away.

Hit#4 I went out for one last smoke and sat down on a bench, on the bench opposite there's another blonde who was showing me a nice big toothy grin, there was a space next to her so I got up and approach, half way over and some other guy sits down next to her and strikes up a conversation, she kept looking at me with a please save me look on her face, but at this point I'm like fuck it! I started feeling really tired and started crashing hard, I decided to go home empty handed:( So there you have it people, a few hits but a total blow out,

I feel like this mix needs more testing but from this first test I would say it needs toning down and something needs to be added to stop the GOD DAMN COCK BLOCKERS, this is a work in progress so if anyone has any suggestions let me know. I'm going out again next week so expect another report soon, thanks for reading.

Lol damn dude how many sprays did you have on ;p

Comment

My guess is one spray. Its pretty none heavy. Ghost, rough guess but about how long did you see results before the crash happened. For me, it was about 2.5 hours.

Comment

It's that strong at 1 spray? Lol damn

Comment

One spray gave me very noticeable self effects and a strong crash 2 hours later. My first test with it was not in a club so I didn't get the kind of results that Ghost had but your awareness of what's going on around you is much, much more sharp, also noticed a swagger/didn't give a shit vibe.

Comment

I used one spray halfway through the night about midnight, started crashing about 3am, I noticed I was getting hits from a relatively long distance, This mix is an absolute beast, but like any heavy none mix it has polarizing results.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
              I used one spray halfway through the night about midnight, started crashing about 3am, I noticed I was getting hits from a relatively long distance, This mix is an absolute beast, but like any heavy none mix it has polarizing results.
              That long distance is worth noting maybe Steve could add that to other mixes too sure wish this was available for test lol. With my naturally low none production this should be interesting.

Comment

Well if enough people contact Steve, he might make it available to other testers, who knows?

Comment

Impact + bromance = interesting mix. Respect from guys, attraction hits from women, actually had a couple women open me. Will write more in the morning once I sober up.

Comment

Bromance?

Comment

I think he means its making guys really like him in a non-gay sort of way. Bromance - Sam and Dean Winchester in Supernatural

Comment

Nice report Ghost. I'm just worried about the crash part after some hours. I wonder how this product solo would compare with a Taboo+Evolve combo.

Comment

This is not a heavily buffered mix, not suitable for work, be prepared to ruffle some feathers, a world away from well balanced attraction of evolve and taboo, serious attention getter though.

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
                            Bromance?
                            It's my nickname for Mascot, AKA XS99. For me, even perfect strangers (males) will want to be your best friend within a few minutes of exposure. While it doesn't have the usual status pheros in it, I see it as a possible status mix. If you're with a group of women and men, possibly a couple of the women are interests of yours, 99 helps me become best buds with the guys and it's easy at that point to establish dominance through charisma, which is a high value signal. Two sprays for me seem to work wonders. I know that it hasn't worked quite that way for some people but it works wonders for me.

Anyway, my apologies for the delay, yesterday was a pure mental recovery day. So as Impact is still in severe Alpha testing mode, adding it to a mix is not a good idea as it can skewer the results you're looking for. That said, this was my fraternity brother's birthday so I didn't want to come off as too hard, hence the use of 99. Besides, I had a feeling that even with the vibe that 99 puts out, impact is such a heavy hitter, that it would still hit.

So, The situation...

2x sprays of xs99
                            1x spray of xs128 JUST before I went into the bar (maximize my time before the crash and burn hit)
                            Aventus for cover.

reason: fraternity brother's bday
                            Weather: Fraking cold.

Now, my frat brother doesn't respond to pheros, never has. Never seen anything that indicates as much. He's extremely even keeled, also a bit quiet, so he's not the best person to have with you as a wingman if you need someone to be energetic and outgoing, but he's a good man to have at your back none the less. we managed to snag a spot at the end of the bar and held onto it for the entire night. This place gets PACKED so being in that corner is not an issue if you want to meet other people, but while everyone else was packed in like sardines, we had room to stretch out. On to the hits...

Hit#1: about ten minutes after we arrived, there is a female bartender (an 8-9, nice assets, cocky but still pleasing to the eye) and an Irish fellow, early to mid 30's would be my guess. Well, I wasn't in the mood for the female bartender's attitude that night and found the Irish fellow to be quite friendly. After getting our drink orders, we chatted up for a bit and had a feeling that 99 would hit him first. As the night progressed, we exchanged stories, cracked a few jokes, ended up being like best friends that hadn't seen each other in a while. This happens quite frequently with me and xs99.

Hit#2: We grab our bar stools and chill like Norm from Cheers. A large group of women and one or two guys come in and manage to get packed in with the lot of us. Naturally, people are going to nudge in between us to get to the bartender. Only the women do so, I also note that while they could have perfectly managed to do so with body language protecting themselves from me (Meaning, back facing me, left shoulder facing the bar), it was the opposite and were quite right up against me or hovering right next to me. A couple of them I chatted up as best as I could (noise was becoming a problem). One girl who came in (blond, mid to late 20's, attractive), ordered a miller lite to which she got a can instead of a bottle. The bartender sets the can down and as he walks away, she looks at it and says to me directly, "Is that really what I ordered??" I give a quizzical smirk and check the can that does show that it was a Miller, then say "better check to make sure." She takes a sip then states that it's definitely Miller lite. Again I respond, "So, carbonated water?" This gets quite a laugh from her and then is pulled away by her friends. I'm not lamenting the lost opp, this was a good chance to see what it can do if you say nothing at all. I don't advocate this one bit because being engaging helps the mix quite a bit but it's interesting to see what it's silage is. I can say that it's range was inhibited by two issues: My cologne which isn't designed to cover a large area, it's a more intimate cologne and the fact that people kept coming through the door which caused a constant and severe draft to nix the silage.

Hit#3: An hour later, my friend tells me he sees a dude in the bathroom that he swore was a woman till the dude walked up to the urinal. I didn't ask for further details but this fellow did end up sitting at the bar about 12 feet from us and the Irish bartender, my friend and I kept trying to figure out if he was a he, or a she or a soon to be she. While I was discussing this with the bartender, these two guys behind us that I had no idea were there, must have somehow overheard the conversation and chimed in as well, asking what I thought about it. Why is this a hit? Because that never happens with me. Unless I'm making a serious effort to be sociable and revert to a more introverted behavior as I used to years back, folks rarely if ever open me.

hit#4: Noticed various looks from women throughout the night, more so than usual, even when I first came in, I noticed one woman kept checking me out, wasn't my type but still, good to see the perception enhancement works.

2.5 hours later and 5 beers in, the crash happens. It's even worse when you've had enough to drink because at first I thought it was just me getting the phero crash. I was exhausted, completely exhausted, like I had been hit by a freight train. I paid for my drinks and head back to my car. Suffice to say, the crash didn't prepare me for how buzzed I still was and ended up napping a bit in my car before heading home.

Final thoughts:

xs99 definitely softens up Impact, enough that it helps give respect hits from guys with the added best friend/bromance vibe (the guys want to be your best friend) but still gets hits from women. Only downside is the crash and burn aspect. Don't mix with alcohol unless you don't need to drive. What I would like to see in the next revision is a way to lessen the crash and burn aspect. The none in this is heavy and it holds on for a long time but after 2-2.5 hours, the perception enhancements wear you down and you become less likely to notice additional hits. Minimize or eliminate the crash and burn aspect, plus if there is a way we could look into adding a beautifier, that would be interesting too. I doubt a disihibitor is needed as I had women open me and were getting looks galore, but would be interesting to see if it's possible to see what a beautifier can do on the targets. though, if we can eliminate the crash and burn, as it is, it's gold.

Comment

Interesting you should mention adding a beautifier , exactly what I was thinking, I need to test a couple more times solo, but I'm going to combo with the new P-bomb soon, I see good things for this mix.

Comment

Interesting feedback gentlemen! I have something specific that would add that beautifier.

Do you guys think its like what you requested, but a little more like an XS blend?

I want the feedback on it with the added molecule before I'd release it. I have some other great blends coming out in the next few weeks like Magnetic. Been getting great results with that one too. I agree this one is a beast and I already told you guys in private why. I think you get it.

Steve O
                                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• ryusei
                                  ryusei commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Awww thought magnetic was coming out this week with approach anxiety! :(

• XSteveO
                                  XSteveO commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  I'm awaiting a molecule resupply expected tomorrow. Magnetic and AA both require this to happen

Oh and BTW you guys have also been testing our new Advanced Diffusion Technology that's been working wonders. I've been including it in quite a few community members orders. This helps me greatly as its been in development for quite some time.

In about a month you'll see it in many XS blends. In a few months it will be in every blend. We've been very busy creating new avenues to advance this wonderful science.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

Well that explains the long range hits then lol. What I have noticed as well Steve is considering the large amount of none in impact it does not smell nearly as strong, in fact I can smell more none in taboo, does this have something to do with the new diffusion tech?

Comment

I can't even smell the none in it (probably a good thing). Steve, when you get ready to do another batch with the beautifier, let us know. My biggest question for you is, what options do we have to reduce or eliminate the crash and burn aspect of this mix? Also, the beautifier, is it something that will have an effect on both the target and the user or more for the user?

As for my impressions, it's good, I like it, even with the crash, you're guaranteed to get hits off of it. It does remind me of the other mix we talked about but with an increased range of who's affected by it. the previous mix was more specific, I only saw it on certain targets. This reminds me more like a bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post
                                      Well that explains the long range hits then lol. What I have noticed as well Steve is considering the large amount of none in impact it does not smell nearly as strong, in fact I can smell more none in taboo, does this have something to do with the new diffusion tech?

I believe the answer to your question is that I don't think it actually impacts the pheromone scent as much as it projects it. They theory is that by exalting it off the skin the heavier androstenone isn't "puddling" on your skin which would then concentrate the odor closer to your body making it more detectable. The ADT system I worked with a scientist from Firmenich on would carry those odors further away from you therefore giving the impression that it is lighter when in actuality its just traveling further from your sense of smell. Firmenich are the people that created the famed diffusion system Thierry Muggler uses with great success.

IFF on the other hand diffusion products are more fragrance orientated and usually involve a floral odor themselves. I noticed these same type of floral odors when Androtics was testing their stealth diffusion, which smelled more like Lyral. Lyral has the scent of Lavender where as ISO E Super has a very slight scent of balsam, both of which are IFF products. They have good diffusion for fragrances but not quite what I was looking for. Quite frankly IFF doesn't have a very good environmental record where I grew up on the Jersey Shore. They also don't play very nice when it comes to small companies, sometimes refusing to even call back. You can still obtain ISO E Super and Lyral from PerfumersApprentice.com at a reasonable price. I'm sure they also carry fragrances from Firmenich too.

Steve O

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X