yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS128 beta AKA IMPACTXS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you move them back? I was testing Impact, not PSE. lol Although today I did mix them. lol

Comment

My first spray was the first out of the bottle so it was a wimpy half spray. 2nd was the full spray. lol

Comment

ImpactXS Testing Day 2

2 full sprays of Impact and 2 full sprays of PSE

I'll copy this over to the PSE thread as well because it involves both of them.

As I said yesterday, impact had some apparently negative effects on my mood so I decided to pair it with another sexual and see if things would smooth out. I'll return to testing Impact solo tomorrow at a higher spray level to see if any thing is different.

Energy better today and the women around me seemed pretty hyped up and wide open. One woman whom I rarely get to see who is a part of my social circle was amped through the roof and there was tension in the air and leaning toward some sexual innuendo being thrown about. I didn't have the raw sexual feeling that I had yesterday and suspect that the PSE may have polished the Impact in some manner and in my case that might have been a good thing. I certainly could feel the sexual vibe and there was plenty of sexual leaning talk flowing around me today even by my primary target who is 22, a nurse, and cares for a close friend of mine's child a couple times a week. she is 22, blonde, tiny little bundle of hotness. lol

She rushed in the living room today to tell us about a outbreak of herpes in her hometown among her friends and just kept on going about it and talking about the train of people who spread it up to the point of her BF's brother getting it and her telling him to stay away from her BF when he had outbreaks cause she didn't want to get it. Joking about peoples sexual habits and such. I've been around this woman about 50 times or more and never heard her make any form of sexual comment whatsoever other than lusting after a country singer named Luke Bryan but it was open season for the sexual comments today. Sadly I didn't have the chance alone to talk with her because of all the stuff going on around me today. I'd really like to get with that little bundle of hotness. lol

One other thing I noticed today and don't know if it was a hit or not. I think it was a shit test by a woman who has a latent attraction to me. We got into a small argument where she was accusing me of being creepy while other women around were telling her she was full of shit. She was really acting like a bitch to me for about thirty minutes and finally I just told her...look your acting like a bitch and either stop it or I'll just leave. After I did that she looked away, smiled a little and her whole attitude just changed and she started her usual fawning behavior. Was this a shit test hit caused by the increased sexual tension of the mones? She has certainly never acted that way before.

I'd heard that Steve said PSE didn't mix well with anything but I think Impact and PSE pair well with one another at least for me. I'd wear this to a club although it does little give me approach confidence so I'm thinking of either trying the approach confidence blend that is in beta or adding Bliss to this for the self effects. No experience with the beta blend yet so I can't say what it would bring to the table. I've noticed that when working with Steve's blends that combos of 2-3 mixes support each other. I'm thinking that since he worked on these in parallel that there is a type of synergy happening here that will manifest with the right ratios.

I am concerned that Bliss along with this might just make me look at the woman that turns me down with a fuck you attitude and that does not help with building social proof in a new environment. You can build latent attraction even with women who turn you down one night at an avenue by reacting properly and biding your time because they will be back again and another day will come. Thinker is another avenue I might try with this as it has a slightly similar vibe as Bliss with me and does not invoke the IDGF attitude but rather I'm OK being by myself if you don't wanna be with me.

Self Effects: Slight energy, pinpoint arousal...if a woman brushed up against me I had an erection and was ready to pound ground. . Decent mood and no agression or depression whatsoever. Suspect that Impact has something in it that increases Testosterone and considering I'm low T and not on HRT at the moment that the burst of T might have caused the foul mood for a time yesterday until my body got adjusted to it again cause I feel good today like I did while on the HRT shot but like in the third week when it was fading and almost ready to be renewed...so little burst of T was a shock to the system in my opinion. Hunger was suppressed somewhat in that I felt satisfied while eating less today. Did crash after a few hours of wearing this mix but I got woke up early by my God daughter this morning to raid my fridge for food. lol

Keywords: Arousal, energy, hyper, mild aggressive, happy

Thoughts on mixing ImpactXS: mx297?, PSE?, Bliss? XS130? - Might smooth out any potential shit testing..., DHEA? - Steve says this is earned respect so it might also smooth out shit testing if not prevent it right out the gate.

In conclusion of today's report I have some hope that Impact is going to eventually get me laid once I get out to the right avenues. I'm stuck without transportation for a couple more weeks until my car is ready and at that point I'll be out at a club type environment 2-3 times a week as well as out in public every day of the week.

Comment

Try xs99. Instant best friend vibe with heavy sexual tones. Works wonders for me.

Comment

2 sprays Impact / 3 sprays Glace

First off let me say I believe this combo to have been a mistake. Not because any bad effects were noticed, but because the two seemed to lessen one another. To muddy the waters so to speak.

No real hits one way or another today other than some minor shit testing from none other than one of the women who is never affected by any of my mixes. i actually believe this one might have hit her a little. We were talking about going out for dinner as a group this evening and I was urging her to get ready. And she was jibing saying whats the matter....I took a shower do you want to smell me?

Funny thing is I like this woman as a friend just fine, but I don't like her personal smell. I don't care for it at all. One type of women I am attracted to have a particular scent. Its sweet like a cupcake and hits me deep in the brain. Don't know what pheromone signature it is that creates that for me but I know this....its rare. I only started noticing a woman's scent a few years ago and I've only met 2-3 women since then who project this odor gestalt. I've found other odor gestalts that attract me, but none as strongly as the cupcake smelling one. While I say cupcake, and it does smell similar to that, its not as sweet and more earthy than your generic tasty cupcake smells like. Weird huh? lol

Impact seemed to dampen the talkative effects of Glace and dampen the energy as well although the sexual tension did go up across the board and talk turned toward that direction more so than usual and in general seems to be ramping up the more I wear sexual based mones. Maybe its a build up thing because that is normally not my signature around any my friends except toward the target that is a nurse who which might be pregnant.

I might have a shot at that over time. If for any reason she drops her boyfriend I just might have a shot. She really likes the child's mom and the child's mom really likes me as a friend. This nurse is really young though but she has her shit together. She might be pregnant though and who knows how her young BF is going to react to that....

No real hits today....bummer.....but then avenue was not one of mate hunting either. Was just a test to look for any type of socially different behavior.

Self-effects - Sexual effects seemed damped today compared to other test days. Energy was mild. Fun aspect was there but seemed to hit or miss.

Insight: Glace and Impact don't mix well at least from first impressions. maybe I'm changing signatures to fast for others to keep up. lol

Comment

I haven't had a chance to test out the latest version of impact with my usual XS99. I do know that Steve has dialed down the dosage this time around, so it'll require some more re-adjustments in dosing. Never used Glace, so I'm not familiar with how it operates. During the first trials, I used XS99 as my base and impact as an additive. My logic was a best friend vibe is instant status with the guys. Instant status with the guys = higher status to the women. Higher status + good sexual edge = solid hits.

Comment

Impact 4 sprays

Man this stuff is tricky. Its sexual for sure but its amps up the shit testing and aggression. And I hear this does not have none in it? Well if not then you have the next none substitute because it has the entire gambit of none side effects.

4 sprays felt good today as I was walking out the door but it put everyone around me on edge and both sexes were throwing out the shit tests. It didn't take much to counter them but it was stressful and tiring. About 2 hours after application I started to get irritated out of the blue. Lasted about 45 minutes and went away again.

No real hits but I did jump out and tell a cashier at the grocery store that her outfit really suited her today and the flower behind her ear was spot on for her. She was a like a 7/10. No real interest or hits on her end but it is what it is. Quite a bit of dirty talk among my friends.

No sex drive today what so ever physically. Mentally is a different story. I'd fuck the cat if it was declawed and defanged. lol

Self-effects: Short lived irritation after 2 hours exposure, mentally sexually stimulating

Insights: This mix is going to need a social in my opinion. Some happy juice. This is just from my perspective wearing it of course. Others might like that aggressive hostile feeling but it overwhelms me. Not sure what to wear with this to calm it down without the sexual aspect taking a hit.

Comment

• Dignify
                  Dignify commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Try Flirt - Bliss - LB. A-nols would help cooling off the aggressiveness a bit

• 2000GT
                  2000GT commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Xs99, go a bit lower on dosage and go to social functions.

I was checking out the store but I couldn't find XS128 Impact in the Beta, Limited Edition or Men's sections.

Comment

I think Impact is still an alpha. PM Steve. I know it says beta, but it was changed and I think it might have went back into Alpha status.

Comment

I found it. In the discontinued section.

Comment

Its still an alpha product martian. The reason its in the disco section because I was only charging a dollar for the alpha testers and if I added it to the beta-test it would have taken off 30%. I've been thinking of adding an alpha-section to the store so you guys can see what we have in store for you in the coming weeks. I don't think it would be good to show products you can't order though. I guess the best way is to continue to encourage alpha testers to post about their results.

Steve O
                      PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                      Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Thanks for the clarification. I'll just wait for it to come out in beta.

Comment

I'll be going out to a nightclub this weekend so I'll test this again then.

Comment

What's the latest, Magnus? BTW, was talking to Steve late last week about Impact. We both agreed that while we liked the mix with the beautifier, it's a bit less potent than the first run, so he said he would re-mix it. Remember, it's still in the Alpha stage so we could go through another couple of batches before it's at the Beta stage. Want to make sure we get this nailed down first Everyone else that's watching this, be patient. Once we get this where we want it, it'll be a major winner, we want to make sure of that so everyone is happy when it's available for everyone else.

Comment

I never got the chance to go out this weekend like I planned. Had to take care of kids. lol

Comment

So bit of an update on the status of Impact. Steve's been testing it on his own lately and has gotten some pretty good results. The only hitch is that it still tires him out, which obviously, we want to avoid. He's working on a way to counteract that particular issue but I wanted to give everyone an FYI that it's still in the works. What we need is more reports, so if you have the latest version of Impact, let us know how it's working for you. If you don't and you can definitely provide us with some good, solid reports, let me know and I'll talk to Steve about adding on testers. Right now, we need some reporting on this mix if we're to get it to beta stage. There's huge potential with this mix and I'd love for everyone to get a chance to have fun with it

Comment

Copied & Pasted from Thread: XS128C-ImpaXS
                                  I'd like to start Posting my results in regards to the Alpha Test Pack. The first one is XS128C. I have only used it for 1 test so far. As I just received my

Yes I still have all the Test packs left. Most are 80% full. Had difficulty understanding the
                                  effects of XSR46, XSR59 so I think I'll test them next week at work. My annual leave
                                  has almost finished. Better testing grounds at work. I gave XSR38 an 8 out of 10 score.
                                  XSR38 is very powerful. Potentially another successful XS mone mix.

I also decided to do some XSR stacks and some XS stacks. I'm very amateur in the way
                                  I describe the effects. I also try to keep it simple. I'm still learning at lot about mones
                                  effects on myself and on others. So after testing my usual mix every day, which includes:
                                  2xsprays Xist,
                                  2xsprays Cohesion,
                                  1xspray Evolve
                                  (or 1xSOB).
                                  I decided to add XS128C ImpactXS(latest version) to the above mix, 4 days ago at 2xsprays.
                                  Holy moly!!! It works wonders!! Sorry I don't want to go into detail. But lets just say that Stacking:
                                  2x XS128C with
                                  2x Xist
                                  2x Cohesion &
                                  1x SOB
                                  makes the woman you are with extremely HOT! She can't say no to Sex.
                                  And after all that kissing and cuddling, she becomes horny as hell.
                                  I swear this mix of XSR128C has potential to be one of the best XS mone
                                  mixes.
                                  Smile and be Happy

Comment

I'm curious, did you at any time get a sense of exhaustion from the mix? That's one of the problems we've been running into is while it's extremely effective, it seems to make people tired after a few hours of exposure. We're still trying to see if we can find a way to eliminate that.

Comment

Yes I did notice tiredness set in around 5 hours after application.
                                      But the first 5 hours, no. Maybe the other mones in the stack
                                      leveled it out.
                                      Smile and be Happy

Comment

Wore it out tonight and it packs a massive cloud that consumes women, but yeah I'm just exhausted now.

Steve O
                                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• 2000GT
                                          2000GT commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Details!!

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X