yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Great "Radiance" Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is widely believed that TAA is Androsterone Sulfate, although SteveO seems to think otherwise. Which, if that is true, it also isn't the driving molecule behind Shine. Rone Sulfate has been the base of my mixes all along. Honestly I don't think my mixes are "missing" anything. I'm getting Shine like results and then some. It seems that I'm building a better mouse trap, as it were. At this point it's pretty much just a matter of fine tuning. I still have some molecules to play with just to see what kind of results I can get But the base structure seems to be in place.

Comment

• Great day at work today with TM8. Lots of smiley happy people. Might I even say bubbly. Quite exuberant. Lots of attraction hits. Saw the blonde teen beauty I've mentioned. The one I think has a

crush
      . A bit of an unusual start to our interaction. She stood a few feet away from me. Might not seem odd but I wasn't helping anyone else at the time. It wasn't until I motioned her over that she approached. Big smiles. Acted shy and submissive. Hair play. She stroked her long hair as I spoke to her. Wide eyed and awestruck. She had trouble holding eye contact. She lingered and seemed hesitant to leave. I actually had to dismiss her. Another hit that stuck out was a beautiful blonde woman who, like the teen, stroked her long hair as a I spoke to her. Big smiles from her also. Laughed at things I said even tho I didn't think that they were exceptionally funny. Hard to speak to the magnetism today as I was the only person on the floor for most of the day. Most people had no choice but to have me help them.
      Co-workers were in great spirits. Lots of laughing and joking. Even Jen who was extremely tired from working day 8 in a row. I was in an awesome mood. No way you were wiping that smile off my face. Granted it's possible that the exuberant mood of customers were because my attitude was somewhat contagious, who cares. I think in reinforced what others were feeling. A great mood is contagious. Kim was not only in a great mood but a bit naughty. She always tries to check herself but today she couldn't seem to help herself. lol All day she kept going on and on about how much she missed me. I, of course, was my usual smartass self and she loved it. She was like "I love you Scottie". What's not to love?
      Today's mix:
      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 08:14 PM.

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        Soapy? I've had the Iso bring out a citrus note in one of my perfumes, to the exclusion of all others. I wonder if that's what happened to your cologne?

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        I wonder only because IES solo does not have what I consider a soapy fragrance...

• TM8 looked like OD territory to me, lol, glad you're getting such good results!
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Unless it's some kind of intetaction, I can't say. I've never experienced that kind of smell with this cologne before.

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          TM8 looked like OD territory to me, lol, glad you're getting such good results!
          I agree and some the results I've gotten made me suspect that. So far TM5, TM6 & TM7 have been more consistent. But after my experience with high dose DHEAS/Anol I thought I'd give it a shot.

Comment

• As I had mentioned recently after doing some research I wondered if I should bump up the Bnol. So I decided to do so at the dosage recommended by_____. To my surprise I got no TMI or verbal diarrhea. What I did notice is greater attraction and magnetism. I think I'll try this dosage a few more times and see if the results are consistent. Hardly any contact with women today. What I did have was encouraging. One woman was showing iOIs like crazy. Hair play, kittenish, rather bold and licking her lips. If I was in a club I'm sure she would have been an easy score. Three different times I had very young women, teens perhaps, respond with magnetism. They could have easily been helped by someone else but they went out of their way to come to me. IOIs for sure if perhaps a bit shy. But that doesn't surprise me considering their young age. Male contact was upbeat, in good spirits. They seemed to want to be buddy buddy with me. I wonder if maybe this couldn't be the increased Bnol and P96 since the latter is a strong bonding molecule.

Today's mix:

.....mix redacted....

Again I premixed TM9, added the IES and let it marinate overnight. Concentration of IES was 1.222%. Once again I noticed that soapy smell. It's not my body wash because it doesn't smell like this. Different cologne as cover today so it's not my cologne. It has to be the IES.
            Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Looks like testing is suspended for another week. I'm out of a key ingredient DHEAS. I have some arriving tomorrow but it will need to marinate for a week. Kinda bummed, I've been missing my Radiance.

Stay tuned....

Comment

• 12-07-2017, 10:59 AM
                I've noticed an interesting phenomenon. I think people have gotten used to the Radiance mixes. On days that I don't wear them people ask if I'm feeling ok. That I don't seem myself. So this leads me to wonder if maybe current or future mixes will SEEM less effective. That is to say that my vibe and the effects on others have become "normal". The week that I took off from Radiance I heard it a lot. I do know that I like the effect it has on others. People are much more upbeat and happy, in general. I also greatly enjoy the self effects.

Yesterday I added 25 mcg of P74 to TM9 but saw no appreciable difference in the mix. I'm wondering if P74 takes more than one exposure to have effect. Thinking in terms of establishing a best friendship, it obviously doesn't happen overnight. The same is surely true in the case of a woman considering a man as a boyfriend. So perhaps the monicker of "Instant Boyfriend" or "Instant Best Friend" is exaggerated and simply not applicable. Once my P74 is done marinating I will continue testing to see where it can take me.

That being said, I am awaiting more DHEASas I am currently out. So it will be at least another week before I continue testing.

Comment

• I saw in TM9 you had some P96 in it.
                  I've read a lot of people saying P96 is a Rone booster, so I was really looking forward to seeing that in action.
                  More mixes with P96 coming?
                  I would be intrigued with seeing some TAC in your mix too maybe even replacing the P83.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                    I saw in TM9 you had some P96 in it.
                    I've read a lot of people saying P96 is a Rone booster, so I was really looking forward to seeing that in action.
                    More mixes with P96 coming?
                    I would be intrigued with seeing some TAC in your mix too maybe even replacing the P83.
                    I have seen no evidence to support the notion that P96 is a Rone booster. What I HAVE seen is that it is a strong bonding molecule that brings relatability to a mix. That is why I use it. NuTrix 's findings support that theory. It seems to work synergistically with Bnol in that regard. P96 is also thought to have a "crushy" feel to it. Since I already get that effect from Dienone it's hard to discern whether it adds to it.

I use P83 based on KateD and kingtut savage 's success with it as a social. That and for it's disinhibiting properties. I've never noticed any disinhibition from TAC nor any real social applications. IME it's really not useful other than its orgasm enhancing abilities.

While the Radiance mixes do have attraction properties, I'm not trying to create a sexual product. My goal was to find a replacement for Shine. What I got was something far more than that. A feel good social with attraction and magnetism that has a youthful glow.

Here's the breakdown:

Mood elevation - Rone Sulfate, Anol, DHEA, DHEAS

Social lubrication - Anol, P83

Bonding and intimacy - Bnol, P96

Crushiness - P86, P96

Disinhibition - P83, Bnol, P96

Sparkle - DHEAS

Attraction - DHEAS, DHEA, P86, P96

Youthful vitality - DHEA

Magnetism - Rone Sulfate, Anol, DHEAS, DHEA, P86, P96
                    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• n
                      Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

I have seen no evidence to support the notion that P96 is a Rone booster. What I HAVE seen is that it is a strong bonding molecule that brings relatability to a mix. That is why I use it. NuTrix 's findings support that theory. It seems to work synergistically with Bnol in that regard. P96 is also thought to have a "crushy" feel to it. Since I already get that effect from Dienone it's hard to discern whether it adds to it.

I use P83 based on KateD and kingtut savage 's success with it as a social. That and for it's disinhibiting properties. I've never noticed any disinhibition from TAC nor any real social applications. IME it's really not useful other than its orgasm enhancing abilities.

While the Radiance mixes do have attraction properties, I'm not trying to create a sexual product. My goal was to find a replacement for Shine. What I got was something far more than that. A feel good social with attraction and magnetism that has a youthful glow.

Here's the breakdown:

Mood elevation - Rone Sulfate, Anol, DHEA

Social lubrication - Anol, P83

Bonding and intimacy - Bnol, P96

Crushiness - P86, P96

Disinhibition - P83, Bnol, P96

Sparkle - DHEAS

Attraction - DHEAS, DHEA, P86

Youthful vitality - DHEA

Magnetism - Rone Sulfate, Anol, DHEAS, DHEA, P86
                      Understood, you the man. lol I cant wait to see what you tweak next. Subscribed.
                      Which mix is your best Radiance Mix in your opinion so far?
                      And how does it compare in your eyes to Instant Shine?

Comment

n

Understood, you the man. lol I cant wait to see what you tweak next. Subscribed.
                        Which mix is your best Radiance Mix in your opinion so far?
                        And how does it compare in your eyes to Instant Shine?
                        My last few experiments haven't panned out. I think I was in OD territory. I spoke with SteveO recently about ghosting with socials. He's of the mind that it's easier to ghost with socials than with sexuals. I think I agree. My recent experiences sure felt like I was being ghosted. You get to a point where the pheros either don't register with the conscious mind or they seem unnatural and get discounted.

That being said, so far my favorite mix has been TM6. But I haven't counted out TM7 (NuTrix's favorite) yet. I ran TM7 today (slightly adjusted) with great results. I was of the opinion that TM7 was a bit too heavy. I didn't have that experience today. I think I'll keep testing it before I make a final judgement.

Shine has always been one of my favorite products. In my top 5. However, I'm not entirely pleased with AD these days. So I decided to see if I couldn't duplicate or, perhaps, even surpass it. My first test mix TM1 was very Shine like but I began to think "what if". So I broke away from the mold and began to venture into uncharted territory armed with some basic knowledge and experience. Subsequent mixes were purely theoretical. What I ended up with is something that I feel is superior to Shine. To me Shine has always added a certain youthful glow. It has had minor mood boosting capabilities and a degree of magnetism. It's always helped me pull much younger women. What I found with Radiance is a major mood boost, youthful vitality, a certain sparkle, attraction and magnetism. It seems to appeal to a wide age range of women. I mean think about it, I'm 53 and have a high school girl crushing on me. Women seem drawn to me. I see it at work every day. What Radiance seems to do is bolster sexual mones and make status mones more accessible without losing respect. I know it's Radiance because I don't get these results with just sexual or status mones. And I'm not getting the same results on days that I wear Shine in it's place.

One thing I've seen with Radiance that I never got from Shine is imprinting. It leaves a lasting impression. I have almost celebrity status at work. I was recently off for 4 days. Customers were going on about how much they missed me and how the place wasn't the same without me. My co-workers missed me too. One woman I work with totally has a crush on me. There have been days when I thought she was gonna cry because I was leaving for the day. When I use Radiance my boss, Bitchface, is incredibly chipper. I hadn't used TM6/TM7 for some time and I noticed a difference today. She even gave me a big hug. She never does that. She flirts which she never does otherwise. So many things about her are different when I wear Radiance. We used to clash a lot. Now I'm her favorite. She just came back from vacation and she talked about how she thought of me and missed me. Imprinting for sure.

Comment

• I got to try this stuff.
                          I look forward to possibly seeing your mix on XS, I'd buy it.

Did SteveO give any insight to you on whether or not he would mix it for you and put it up?

Comment

I got to try this stuff.
                            I look forward to possibly seeing your mix on XS, I'd buy it.

Did SteveO give any insight to you on whether or not he would mix it for you and put it up?
                            I've hinted at it but haven't asked him outright. I don't want to waste his valuable time unless i hve a real winner on my hands. He did say that he does love blending. I wouldn't be surprised if he put the mix to the test himself before he would consider releasing it. I'm hoping that even if he didn't that he would still make a blend for my personal use. It would be great if he made it available for beta testing tho. It's been nice to have NuTrix involved in alpha testing. She's a real expert and it's been invaluable to have my findings supported by someone of her caliber. But I'd still like to get feedback from others.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm not a big baller like you two yet.
                              I'd def buy it though if it was in the store.
                              Do you think if SteveO wore your TM6 he would be convinced to beta test it ?

Comment

• Hard to say. XSteveO is a Master mixologist. I doubt he's easily impressed. Let me share this analogy.....

When I was a young aspiring chef I applied for a job at a 5 star resort. Rated 9th in the WORLD. My second "interview" involved a cooking test. I was given only one hour to prepare a 3 course meal. That's not a lot of time. Anything I wanted was made at my disposal. So I set out to really impress and cooked my heart out. At the end, the executive chef (a highly decorated chef in his own right) and all the sous chefs critiqued my work. After all that effort the best remark I got was "that's a tasty bread crumb". But I got the job and before I left the executive chef begged me for all my recipes.

That's how I imagine Steve critiquing my work. "A tasty bread crumb" lol But who knows, he may end up liking it and asking for my recipes. lol

Comment

• Lol I like it.

Comment

• I know that XSteveO is a big fan of Shine so his curiosity might lead him to try Radiance. I know I'd like his take on it.

Comment

• Ran a variant of TM7 today. Had a blast. Lots of shiny happy people. Even the ice queen, a regular who's is always cold, distant and kinda bitchy. She was all smiles today, even almost chipper. Apparently she DOES have a personalily. lol Didn't see the beautiful blonde teen today. Too bad, I was hoping to see how she responded. I got attraction hits from her yesterday wearing TM10 but no magnetism or Radiance hits, in general. She did perk up a bit when I approached but her actions we atypical for the most part. Anyway, today was a blast. Bitchface was very upbeat and perky. She and Jen were very playful, especially Jen. Bitchface was in my bubble a lot. She even went so far as to hit on me. At one point she asked me if I wanted her to blow in my ear. I think I saw the effects of P74
                                      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 07:05 PM.

Comment

• Prettyrickyboi
                                        Prettyrickyboi commented
                                        Editing a comment
                                        What have you seen the xsr32 do in your mixes and likewise xsr37 ?

• Prettyrickyboi According to Steve xsr32 is the same as TAF. It's great for focus. He's suggested that it be used when exploring new molecules to help see what they do. He also suspects that it's widely used in AD products. So when I started working on a Shine replacement I thought I would use xsr32 for two reasons. One, it will help to focus on the effects of my mixes and, two, because it could very well be a component of Shine. From my personal experience I have found that it works as an amplifier. The first time I used it was with TM1. When I applied the Rone Sulfate and Anol there was a distinct mood boost. As soon as I applied 25 mcg of xsr32 WHAM! the mood boost went thru the roof. To this day I always apply xsr32 last. Whatever selfies I get from mix are instantly magnified.

Xsr37 is in the Rone family. It acts much like EpiRone in that it buffers Rone. Some believe it to act like EpiRone without Rone losing its edge. Some speculate that xsr37 is P90. I suspect that it is Etiocholanolone which is a "cousin" of EpiRone. I use xsr37 not only as a buffer but to offer a wider spectrum in the Rone department.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X