Collapse

The Great "Radiance" Project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prettyrickyboi According to Steve xsr32 is the same as TAF. It's great for focus. He's suggested that it be used when exploring new molecules to help see what they do. He also suspects that it's widely used in AD products. So when I started working on a Shine replacement I thought I would use xsr32 for two reasons. One, it will help to focus on the effects of my mixes and, two, because it could very well be a component of Shine. From my personal experience I have found that it works as an amplifier. The first time I used it was with TM1. When I applied the Rone Sulfate and Anol there was a distinct mood boost. As soon as I applied 25 mcg of xsr32 WHAM! the mood boost went thru the roof. To this day I always apply xsr32 last. Whatever selfies I get from mix are instantly magnified.

Xsr37 is in the Rone family. It acts much like EpiRone in that it buffers Rone. Some believe it to act like EpiRone without Rone losing its edge. Some speculate that xsr37 is P90. I suspect that it is Etiocholanolone which is a "cousin" of EpiRone. I use xsr37 not only as a buffer but to offer a wider spectrum in the Rone department.
    Prowl, APi, Bliss spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 10 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 10 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 10 mcg, Beta Androstenol 10 mcg

Comment

• Thanks for that

Comment

• No problem. HTH
        Prowl, APi, Bliss spray, Evolve spray, PSE spray, XSP74 12.5 mcg, XSP75 12.5 mcg, XSP83 12.5 mcg, XSP86 12.5 mcg, XSP93 12.5 mcg, XSP96 12.5 mcg, XSR29 12.5 mcg, XSR32 12.5 mcg, XSR35 12.5 mcg, XSR36 12.5 mcg XSR37 12.5 mcg, XSR39 12.5 mcg, XSR85 12.5mcg, AndrostAnone 25 mcg, AdrostEnone 5 mcg, DHEA 10 mcg, DHEAS 30 mcg, Androsterone 10 mcg, Epi-Androsterone 10 mcg, Androsterone Sulfate 10 mcg, A1 20 mcg, Alpha Androstenol 10 mcg, Beta Androstenol 10 mcg

Comment

• 12-23-2017, 04:58 PM
          Another fun day at work. I'm not going to attribute all of the great upbeat encounters to Radiance. A lot of it could just be Christmas cheer. I'm still gonna keep wearing Radiance tho because I love how it effects me. I will say that I did adjust my base mix and it didn't seem to affect the Radiance mix I used today.

Today's mix:

50 mcg Rone
          20 mcg EpiRone
          25 mcg xsr37
          20 mcg Enone
          25 mcg Anone
          40 mcg Dienone

TM7 v2.0
          40 mcg Rone Sulfate
          40 mcg Anol
          50 mcg Bnol
          45 mcg DHEAS
          40 mcg DHEA
          25 mcg P74
          25 mcg P83
          25 mcg P86
          25 mcg P96
          50 mcg xsr32

Comment

• 12-26-2017, 07:53 PM
            Fantastic day at work. People upbeat and exuberant. I realize it's the holidays but this seemed out of the ordinary. I couldn't tell you how many times guys said "you're the man". Mad respect today. Not much in the way of attraction hits from customers but not a lot of female contact either. Bitchface was in my bubble a lot and a kino machine. Jen was playful and flirty.

Today's mix:

40 mcg Rone
            20 mcg EpiRone
            25 mcg xsr37
            15 mcg Enone
            25 mcg Anone
            40 mcg Dienone
            1 drop Desire Me

TM7 v2

40 mcg Rone Sulfate
            40 mcg Anol
            50 mcg Bnol
            45 mcg DHEAS
            40 mcg DHEA
            25 mcg P74
            25 mcg P83
            25 mcg P86
            25 mcg P96
            50 mcg xsr32

Comment

• 12-27-2017, 06:27 PM
              Another great day at work. It was challenging. We were short staffed. But what would normally be a stressful day turned out great. Bitchface didn't spend the day bitching. We actually had a lot of fun. I definitely got the impression that she bonded with me and I think I saw the P74 effect. That is, the best friend effect. Not as much kino as yesterday but also not as many opportunities. Mad respect again today from men. Women were perhaps not so much flirty as kittenish. Surprisingly the Desire Me didn't impede interactions with women. It did seem to effect the respect level with men tho.

Today's Mix:

40 mcg Rone
              20 mcg EpiRone
              25 mcg xsr37
              15 mcg Enone
              25 mcg Anone
              40 mcg Dienone
              1 drop Desire Me

TM7 v2
              40 mcg Rone Sulfate
              40 mcg Anol
              50 mcg Bnol
              45 mcg DHEAS
              40 mcg DHEA
              25 mcg P74
              25 mcg P83
              25 mcg P86
              25 mcg P96
              50 mcg xsr32

Comment

• Looks like TM7 v2 is golden

Comment

• Originally posted by Prettyrickyboi View Post
                  Looks like TM7 v2 is golden
                  I still need to test it further. Hard to tell which is Radiance and which is Holiday cheer. Now that the new year is here and things settle back to normal we shall see.

I will say that my opinion of TM7 has changed. I know it's NuTrix 'a favorite but I initially thought it was too serious compared to TM6 which is really fun and lighthearted. But TM7 has grown on me and v2 seems very effective. In v2 I increased the Bnol based on KIMBA 's suggestion. I had always kept it rather low hoping to avoid the TMI effect. At 50 mcg I didn't get that as I suspected. What I'm seeing is real synergy between the Bnol, P74 and P96. I just had a conversation with a guy who was obviously affected. Mad respect, bubbly, chatty, acting as if we were old friends. He lingered and didn't seem to want to end out convo. One thing I noticed was dilated pupils but without the short circuit of a DIHL. I never found that to be useful. This guy was obviously awestruck but still engaged. I consider that a success.

One thing I'm pleased with is to see that status pheros aren't diminished. Respect is still there but TM7 adds as connectedness and relatabilty. My goal isn't intimidation. I don't think that intimidation is useful. I want to pull people in (magnetism) not push them away. I don't believe you need intimidation to get respect and status. I draw upon my experiences with celebrities. The ones I respect the most are the ones who are down to earth. They were welcoming and made you feel comfortable. Despite their celebrity status they acted like regular people. Nick Cage, Emilio Estevez and Cuba Gooding Jr come to mind.

But I digress. My goal with Radiance is to be an add on to other blends. Although I've been playing with single molecules at some point I want to try these mixes with stuff like Ascend and Evolve. There will obviously be some overlap, molecule wise, and I want to be sure it doesn't diminish either them or Radiance.

Further testing to come.....

Comment

• Tried a different mix yesterday. I added a couple of molecules that I'd gotten hits from before. A little hard to give a report the day after as things aren't as fresh in my mind. Not as much female contact as usual. Respect from men was there but not as buddy buddy as usual. A couple of things stood out during my day. I saw the blonde teen beauty. She seemed a bit intimidated. Not a frightened kind of intimidation. More of an overwhelmed type of reaction. She did smile but made less eye contact than usual and seemed a bit distracted. Pupils were dilated so I think she had a mild DIHL going on. She didn't linger like she usually does but scurried off rather quickly. She did shake it as she left tho. Saw a girl I haven't seen for awhile. She commented that she missed me. No overt IOIs like I've gotten in the past but I suppose some of that is cycle dependent. Saw a beautiful blonde 30 something that I run into occasionally. No blatant IOIs but she was far more engaged than usual and I think I saw the P74 effect with her. A distinct level of familiarity that I haven't encountered before. She seemed attracted but she's always very subtle so it's hard to gauge. There was just something about her demeanor.

Worked with Kim today but she didn't seem overly influenced. But she did lament that this was the only day we got to work together and that she missed me. Got an interesting comment from Bitchface. We were joking around and, as usual, I was being a smartass. I asked "What would you do without me?". She replied, "I'd be totally lost without you." Her demeanor got very somber. Not a lot of kino today but she was pretty busy with projects so not as many opportunities.

As to the new molecules I introduced, I had gotten good results from a putative mix (P75-P86-P93-P96) I have used in the past and decided to incorporate all of them into the mix. I think the P75 and P93 were too much for the blonde teen beauty. I had a recent convo with NuTrix about how something, in that case cologne, can be too sensual to garner a response. I'm wondering if that may have be the case, phero wise, here. In other words, she responded but the stimulation was too much for her to handle. I've gotten that "you're too hot to handle" response from drunk, disinhibited women before so it's possible.

The mix was:

40 mcg Rone
                    20 mcg EpiRone
                    25 mcg xsr37
                    15 mcg Enone
                    25 mcg Anone
                    40 mcg Dienone

TM11
                    40 mcg Rone Sulfate
                    40 mcg Anol
                    50 mcg Bnol
                    45 mcg DHEAS
                    40 mcg DHEA
                    25 mcg P74
                    25 mcg P75
                    25 mcg P83
                    25 mcg P86
                    25 mcg P93
                    25 mcg P96
                    50 mcg xsr32

It's a lot, I know. But all in the name of science. lol I may be wrong in introducing what are potentially sexuals in a social mix but I'll test this out a bit before I come to a final conclusion.

Comment

• Well it looks like I will hafta come up with a new name for my TM series. While researching a particular molecule and came across a link to a supplier of that molecule. While the link was a dead end for a source I did make an unfortunate discovery. There is a company called True Pheromones that sells a product called TRUE Radiance. I highly doubt that SteveO could sell a custom called Radiance given the similarity in the names. So now what?

Comment

• NuTrix
                        NuTrix commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Radiance and TRUE Radiance are 2 different things, if you ask me... Poo poo on their TR

• Scottie2Hottie
                        Scottie2Hottie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Theirs is just Rone + Alpha/Beta A1. They got nothing on my mix, if I do say so myself.

• Revisited TM7v2 today. Results were consistent with those of previous trials. Lots of very smiley, happy people. Today I noticed something that I've seen consistently with the blonde teen beauty but not so much with others. Probably the best word to use is mesmerized. Saw one girl (early 20s) that I see regularly. I've gotten attraction hits from her plenty of times but today was a bit different. There was a level of closeness that I don't recall in the past. That aside she was wide eyed, doe eyed, extremely smiley and spoke in a soft tone like you would with a lover or significant other. At one point I threatened to spank her. She immediately squealed, got a wicked smile, blushed and became very kittenish. When our interaction reached a natural end she lingered. It wasn't until I told her she was going to be late for work that she finally left. Another encounter was with a woman (early 30s) whom I had never see before. She was wide eyed and slack jawed. Obvious DIHL. She just gazed at me in wonderment. I was very personable but made no effort to flirt. All she gave were one or two word responses to whatever I said to her. I ended our conversation and she just stood there totally spellbound. I had to excuse myself and go onto something else or we woulda been there all day.

TM7v2 obviously affected my co-worker, Kim. She's usually bitching about something. We normally don't get as much time to spend together as we did today. Whenever she was around me she would dance and sing to me. Unusually smiley today. One thing that was funny is she kept saying "Oh Scottie" in this crushy, dreamy tone of voice. She musta said it 20 times today. When she did she had this dreamy look on her face and a the goofiest smile. She is one of the people who has led me to believe that TM7 has an imprinting effect. I also noticed a lot of hair play with her today. I usually get some but not as much or as consistent as today.

Idk if it was the pheros or my great mood but people, men and women, were drawn to me today. They kept blowing off my coworker to come to me in most cases. I kept things lighthearted, teased the women and they loved it. Had one customer who used to come in before I started using pheros at work. He's kind of a douche. He gave me made respect today. Speaking of douches, I'm reminded of a regular who was in the other day when I was wearing my usual mix plus TM7. He was actually very nice. Even bubbly and very respectful. He also gave me a fat tip....equal to his total bill. I could use more encounters like that. lol

Anyway another very good day with TM7v2.

Today's mix:

Base mix
                      40 mcg Rone
                      20 mcg EpiRone
                      25 mcg xsr37
                      10 mcg Enone
                      25 mcg Anone
                      40 mcg Dienone

TM7v2
                      40 mcg Rone Sulfate
                      40 mcg Anol
                      50 mcg Bnol
                      45 mcg DHEAS
                      40 mcg DHEA
                      25 mcg P74
                      25 mcg P83
                      25 mcg P86
                      25 mcg P96
                      50 mcg xsr32

Note: The Enone amount is only an estimate. I was finishing up an old bottle and got like 4 micro sprays plus one full spray from the new bottle.
                      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-15-2018, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
                      X