yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Great "Radiance" Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    Yes, it is a lot of bottles, but it can't be made into one bottle?
    It could be pre mixed but would still take just as many sprays to get the dosage right.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Or you could just pour it across your neck/chest and let it run down your body, try to catch/smoosh all over with your forearms-better stand in the shower for that though, just in case of spillage!

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    I would love to test it today, but I don't know if I'll have the opportunity to discretely line up almost a dozen bottles for application without him noticing This may take some pre-planning...
    Take them into the bathroom. If he knocks on the door say you DO NOT want to come in here.

Comment

• NuTrix
      NuTrix commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, THAT would kind of explain the weird smell, lol!!!

Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post

It could be pre mixed but would still take just as many sprays to get the dosage right.
    Ok.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Today, Pink Sugar to cover...
      x6 drops astaxanthin
      x3 drops OCCO Pink
      TM7
      40mcg rone sulfate
      40mcg a-nol
      20mcg b-nol
      30mcg DHEAS
      30mcg DHEA
      37.5mcg xsr32
      25mcg xsp83
      25mcg xsp86
      25mcg xsp96
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Astaxanthin plus TM7 should be interesting. I look forward to your report.

Comment

Oh my! I already liked TM7, but the boost astaxanthin gave it? WOW!
          Environment: Work
          I think i need to start being careful with my new bonding blend wearing ways, lol. I have 2 guys now who are paying me a lot of attention. My new bff and mr "used to be grumpy". I only worked with them briefly, but got DIHLs from both of them, I mean, gads, they were staring at me, but my bff was more playful and initiated interaction several times throughout the night. The woman I worked with tonight has been someone that has always been friendly with me, but we just haven't had much opportunity to work together. This combo really brought out great conversation, meaningful, serious and fun too. We went the gamut. Good connection. We've also been laughing a LOT and I became the center of the department's attention, in a good way, not a disruptive one, several times
          So everything TM7 was normally but boosted! Wow! It's been 9 hours and I'm not feeling burnt out or anything so far. Thumbs up on this combo

Comment

I'm sure the cops had an influence too. Yes? NuTrix
            Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 11-02-2017, 09:17 PM.

Comment

I'm sure the cops had an influence too. Yes? NuTrix
              Maybe they had some influence, but I wear cops often. I think all the recent bonding and imprinting blends I've been experimenting with have just led to their inevitable end, lol. The cops may have just bumped it over the edge. The P96 has some disinhibitiion/trust/bonding effects of it's own. With the astaxanthin possibly/seemingly amplifying the whole mix, it seems to have had quite an impact. Will have to try TM6 again...

Comment

Oh my! I already liked TM7, but the boost astaxanthin gave it? WOW!
                Environment: Work
                I think i need to start being careful with my new bonding blend wearing ways, lol. I have 2 guys now who are paying me a lot of attention. My new bff and mr "used to be grumpy". I only worked with them briefly, but got DIHLs from both of them, I mean, gads, they were staring at me, but my bff was more playful and initiated interaction several times throughout the night. The woman I worked with tonight has been someone that has always been friendly with me, but we just haven't had much opportunity to work together. This combo really brought out great conversation, meaningful, serious and fun too. We went the gamut. Good connection. We've also been laughing a LOT and I became the center of the department's attention, in a good way, not a disruptive one, several times
                So everything TM7 was normally but boosted! Wow! It's been 9 hours and I'm not feeling burnt out or anything so far. Thumbs up on this combo
                I get no crash either. It's a slow taper off but you're right it lasts and laats.

So would you say that TM7 is your new favorite or do you still prefer TM6? NuTrix

My last two excursions with TM7 have been a waste. Little to no contact with the public. Interactions with Bitchface have been upbeat and really positive. Today was extremely stressful but we both maintained our demeanor and even had some fun along the way. Normally on a day like today when she actually had to work hard she'd be bitching up a storm. Not today. I actually had some empathy for her (P96?) and stayed late a couple hours. I didn't ecen stress over only getting one 5 minute smoke break all day. Kept a smile on my face all day. Helped stoic girl today. Got an attraction hit and a wink for the first time. Had a pretty young thing checking me out hard. Didn't get to help her, I was too busy with other things. The reason these are noteworthy is because I didn't use Evolve or any Enone. This seems to confirm what I've suspected. That Radiance has attraction propertied. I suppose this is supported by NuTrix reports. The really interesting thing is that Radiance is unisex but has an attraction element that is gender specific depending on who's wearing it. This is very promising and something I was striving for. Namely a fun, upbeat social that carries with it attraction and magnetism. While I still have further testing to do, I think I'm on the right track.

Having read today that Shine is no more, I'm even more motivated to perfect Radiance.
                Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 11-06-2017, 06:10 PM.

Comment

I get no crash either. It's a slow taper off but you're right it lasts and laats.

So would you say that TM7 is your new favorite or do you still prefer TM6?
                  I really like TM7 as a stand alone. TM5/6 are fun though, but I could see using TM7 for great interaction on a less superficial level. I likes it a lots! I can't say it's a favorite but they if I had to choose, then yes, TM7 would be the preferred if I had to choose.

Comment

To me TM5 is really lighthearted and carefree. The most like what I was shooting for. TM6 has more depth and more imprinting potential I think. The P96 takes TM7 to a whole new level and seems to have a even stonger imprinting effect. That being said, I think TM7 might be a tad to serious for the goal in mind.

Comment

Today, Pink Sugar to cover...
                      x6 drops astaxanthin
                      x3 drops OCCO Pink
                      TM7
                      40mcg rone sulfate
                      40mcg a-nol
                      20mcg b-nol
                      30mcg DHEAS
                      30mcg DHEA
                      37.5mcg xsr32
                      25mcg xsp83
                      25mcg xsp86
                      25mcg xsp96
                      Have you tested Astaxanthin solo? If so what did you think?

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST View Post

Have you tested Astaxanthin solo? If so what did you think?
                        I was a little disappointed that I didn't get profound self effects, but it definitely affects others positively. Not really in an attraction way, just a happy, good company kind of way. When I wear it with something else, like TMs, it amplifies the vibe in a light hearted way. TM7 could have gotten heavy, connection wise, but it was easy to keep things light or bring the conversation to a lighter place at will. There are other molecules in the mix that contributed to that as well though. Added it to another fun mix and was the center of attention with my guy. I prefer adding it to other things. I think I'm finding 3-4 drops is a sweet spot for me, but I'm still testing it.

Comment

Yes you've definitely seen TM7 get heavy. TM7 is a unique mix. Lighthearted but deeply bonding at the same time. It's like it says "I feel good when I'm with you so I'm comfortable opening up". I feel the self effects too. I'm more empathetic as are others. It also seems to have an imprinting effect.

Comment

I was a little disappointed that I didn't get profound self effects, but it definitely affects others positively. Not really in an attraction way, just a happy, good company kind of way. When I wear it with something else, like TMs, it amplifies the vibe in a light hearted way. TM7 could have gotten heavy, connection wise, but it was easy to keep things light or bring the conversation to a lighter place at will. There are other molecules in the mix that contributed to that as well though. Added it to another fun mix and was the center of attention with my guy. I prefer adding it to other things. I think I'm finding 3-4 drops is a sweet spot for me, but I'm still testing it.
                            Thank you. Is there another molecule you could compare it to, in terms of how it effects self and others? I may have missed it but what dosage is your ATXN per drop?

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              If I had to compare, happy like a-nol, minus the verbal diarrhea, and centers others more on wearer. From P Treasures at 0.2mg/ml, about 10mcg/drop

• GHOST
                              GHOST commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thank you for your time.

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              NP

I didn't catch where you're spraying these, is it the neck area?

Comment

That is correct.

Comment

Originally posted 11/11/2017

Preliminary test with TM8. Great selfies but nothing over the top. Overall results much like TM6. I saw no appreciable difference with the overall mcg boost. Yesterday with just DHEAS and Anol it was over the top. Something in the TM8 mix must have tempered the effect. My suspicion is the Bnol. Granted the mix today was 10 mcg less DHEA/Anol but could that alone make a difference? The Rone Sulfate was not DTed but Idk if that would make a huge difference. One thing is that today I didn't experience much of a DHEAS
                                Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 06:48 PM.

Comment

My Rone Sulfate and Anol are still marinating. I'll be revisiting TM8 next week. I will say I miss my Radiance mixes. I've been substituting with Shine and it's just not the same.
                                  Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 12-03-2017, 05:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
                                    My DHEAS and Anol are still marinating. I'll be revisiting TM8 next week. I will say I miss my Radiance mixes. I've been substituting with Shine and it's just not the same.
                                    Can't you take a "day off" and use the Radiance mix then?
                                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X