yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Great "Radiance" Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great "Radiance" Project

Those of you who have been following my journal know that I've been on a mission lately. Namely to duplicate or even surpass Instant Shine by AD. Beginning with what I know to be the driving molecule behind Shine, what I suspected to be another molecule and a suspicion of SteveO I began my journey. Looking for a simple 3 pheromone formula that fit within the confines of stated mcg dosage for Shine. What I came up with, in my mind, was something superior. That is Test Mix#1 (TM1). Being the curious sort that I am, I tried a couple of other mixes (TM2 & TM3) that lead to nowhere in my opinion. I decided to break away from the 3 phero/mcg confines of Shine and branch out. Upon the recommendation of NuTrix I upped the dosage of DHEAS that I used in TM2 to try and achieve the "sparkle" effect that she's mentioned. Along with that I decided to combine elements of both TM2 and TM3. I also decided to add P83 given KateD
    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 04:46 PM.

I currently have TM1 & TM4 prepared. Ready to test TM1 tomorrow!

OOOOH SNAP!
    You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Cool now we just need a few more.
      Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 09-28-2017, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Disregard those links. They don't take you to the posts intended.

Comment

Rone Sulfate. Felt that familiar light up of my brain. Awake and somewhat of a mood lift. Waited a few minutes then added the Anol. Definite mood lift. Waited a few more minutes then added the xsr32. Wow! It definitely compounded the effects of the previous two. This really does have the familiar feel of Shine. Wide awake, lit up actually. Hyper aware of the mood lift. I have the urge to interact. To talk and share the good feel. I feel so alive! I'm actually a bit shaky. Motivated to do stuff. It's almost overload. I'm almost tempted to add something to tone it down a bit. Smooth it out. Of course, I would be straying from the 3 phero formula if I did.

This dosage would be equivalent to 4 sprays of 1x shine, mcg wise. It reminds me of a couple sprays of 2x which is what I typically buy. This actually feels more powerful than real Shine. The xsr32 really packed a kick. Took the mix over the top. I feel amazing! I can't stop smiling.
              Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 04:45 PM.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh snap! Well. I'll be wearing TM1 solo. When wearing IS with anything else I've pulled back to x1 spray of the double dose I'm sure I'll be fine...

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                That's fine. If you use with anything else be sure it's consistent baseline. For comparison try 2x Shine.

Originally posted 8/18/17

Hit myself with 4 sprays of 1x Shine this morning. A very different feel than Test Mix #1. I definitely feel the Rone Sulfate but the steering molecules have a more chill feel. Hadn't considered this before but could it be possible that it contains the bliss molecule? I don't feel that urge to interact. I don't feel the same alertness. I don't feel as driven. I don't get the same "amazing" feeling. I'll be running Test Mix #1 few more times but at this point I think I prefer it over Shine.

Comment

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                Did you notice diminished effects on continued use of TM1 or 4?

• Scottie2Hottie
                Scottie2Hottie commented
                Editing a comment
                For the most part it's been very consistent. Any deviations had to do with my state (tiredness, etc) not the mix.

Originally posted 8/19/17

Tried Test Mix #1 (TM1) at work today. So far the effects seem to be consistent. Today was much more like Day One. I felt pretty amazing all day. Although I was wearing my regular mix I've been using lately, TM1 still came thru. It didn't get lost at all. I get the same results with Shine. That was encouraging. One thing I'm testing for is magnetism. I noticed on several occasions that customers walked right past my co-worker and came straight to me. I saw Target 2 today. She was with her fiance. She totally blew him of and made a bee line for me. As soon as she got close she lit up. Huge smiles. Even flirted a little with him standing just 10-15 ft away

With my regular customers, with whom I have a baseline, their mood seemed elevated. J2 who is usually very quiet and quite reserved really opened up. She was actually kinda chatty. However, J1 didn't invade my space much and kinda kept to herself. Maybe it was the extra spray of Ascend this morning. Idk. But she did seem to be in a good mood.

One thing I did notice today is that people in general weren't as chatty as I might expect with untempered Anol. I thought for sure I'd get verbal diarrhea. Maybe only 20 mcg isn't enough to trigger that effect.

It's been 11 hrs since initial application and I can still feel TM1. It's starting to fade but it's still lurking.

Comment

Originally 8/19/17

About 12 hrs after initial application:

Just hit myself with TM1 again. This stuff is addictive. I feel amazing. Permagrin. Lol

Comment

Originally posted 8/20/17

Ran TM1 again today. Felt amazing all day. Had a smile that wouldn't quit. Customers seemed upbeat. Lots of smiles. Even a regular who is always complaining about anything and everything was surprisingly happy, positive, friendly. Definitely out of character for him. My co-worker L who is normally quiet, keeps to herself and never smiles was upbeat, friendly and smiling a lot. Very unusual.

One thing I noticed is that even in what would normally be very stressful situations it didn't sour my mood. That smile stayed on my face all day. At one point I found myself smiling at all the friendly people because I had a little secret. I recall consciously thinking haha none of you know my secret. Bwahaha

Comment

Originally posted 09/03/17

So I threw caution to the wind and broke from the three phero/mcg bonds of the Shine formula.

Here's what I did.....I took NuTrixsuggestion on higher doses of DHEAS. She has reported that this molecule has a "sparkle" at higher doses. KateD has also reported using P83
                    Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 04:48 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 04:49 PM.

Comment

PSE but decided not to. Lol

While I'm sure Cohesion played a bit of a role, P96 seemed to live up to its bonding reputation. Felt like I really bonded with Bitchface today. She left me alone for the most part (thank you 4 Ascend lol) but there was a different quality to our interactions. I didn't get Connections confessional kind of bond but a bond nonetheless. Bitchface is usually out for herself but today she was a real team player. I did notice a phero short circuit a few times. She definitely wasn't benefiting from xsr32's laser focus but I do think it's hyper awareness. It pulled her in different directions. She was like a chicken with its head cut off today. Whenever in close proximity she would be scatterbrained.

I definitely got selfies from TM4 and everyone else seemed to benefit from it as well. Lots of smiles and good moods. I noticed a magnetic effect from women. They tended to wait for me to help them when others could have.

Definite signs of attraction. Saw one young girl (20?) I hadn't seen for at least a month. She lit up when she approached me. Immediately pulled her hair to the side and presented her neck. Head tilted to one side, smiley and very kittenish. Again saw that bonding effect. It was like we were long lost friends catching up. Lots of neck presentaions, head tilted. Big smiles. Everything from shy and kittenish to bold banter. I'd say it was somewhere between a Taboo and Evolve effect. Leaning more towards Taboo.

I just wish I woulda been wearing this mix yesterday when I saw Jess, the 9.9 I've mentioned before.

Overall very pleased with this mix. I think I may test it some more and see what I get. Just wondering if I should up the Enone.
                          Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Ascend is much smoother. While I got heightened respect TM4 seemed to smooth it out. Once I opened people they really lit up. Just like yesterday, lots of happy smiley people.

Got a nice comment from a regular customer. She said, It's not the same when you're not here. You make it worth coming in. I wonder if that confession wasn't partly due to P83Enone made a noticable difference. Also that TM4 can tame even the savage beast that is A314.
                            Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 04:52 PM.

Comment

vibe I get from xsr85. But I did notice a difference before I applied it. I really am beginning to think that TM1 and TM4 are superior.

We'll see how the day plays out.

Well today was quite different from the other day. While I did get respect hits from AscendI don't think I came off as approachable. I didn't see that magnetic effect. People weren't excited in my presence. While I was using the same amount of Enone I only got two attraction hits. One from a customer and one from my co-worker J1. I take that back, I did get a hungry look from J2.

I'm wondering if TM4 has a touch of sex appeal. TM1 and TM4 definitely have that major on top of the world, nothing can get me down mood elevation. I'm wondering if the DHEAS might give it that "sparkle" that NuTrix alludes to and perhaps is contributing to its magnetism. DHEA should give it a youthful, carefree vibe. All of those elements should provide a magnetic vibe. The P83 in TM4 opens women up. That slight disinhibition is making them more forward I think or at least more likely to express attraction.

I think lacking those elements is why I didn't see the same results I did the other day. If I could get those reactions wearing something brutish like A314 which keeps people at a distance plus Enone then surely I'd get something similar with the more smooth Ascend plus Enone. The only other factor that was different is that today I used Shine instead of TM4. I even wore P83 today.

Now there is xsr85 to consider. The chill vibeI get did seem to affect others. However, considering other testers have gotten attraction hits it shouldn't have impeded that element. If anything it should have heightened it.

It seems that the key factor influencing today's results was TM4 or should I say the lack thereof.

Perhaps my reasoning is flawed. Input is welcomed.

???????
                              Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted 09/17/17

Used the same mix today with similar results. One thing I did find interesting is a young lady (mid 20s) didn't respond the way she did with TM4. Before she was flirty and bubbly. Today she was more reserved. Quite friendly but not like last time when I was wearing TM4. Today was only the second time I've seen her. We'll see how she responds the next time I'm wearing TM4.

I definitely want to go back to TM4. I miss that feel good experience. It's addictive. Lol

One thing I'm wondering is if there's been some sort of imprinting effect. One woman (late 40s-early 50s) saw me from a distance (too far for a phero effect) and was begging me to stay and talk for awhile. I've only seen her a few times and always with TM4. She's not someone I'd be interested in but found it curious. She kinda folowed me around a bit before it headed out.

Comment

SteveO. Now i have more money to spend on pheros. Lol

I hear you laughing NuTrix. You shush.
                                  Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X