yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

The Great "Radiance" Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been taking several days off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scottie2Hottie View Post
      I've been taking several days off.
      Oki.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Oki.
        My stuff is done marinating today so I'll resume testing this week.
        Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 11-19-2017, 03:32 PM.

Comment

My stuff is done marinating today so I'll resume testing his week.
          Looking forward to read about your adventure.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Looking forward to read about your adventure.
            I'm looking forward to having my adventures. I miss my Radiance.

Comment

I'm looking forward to having my adventures. I miss my Radiance.
              I miss your radiance related stories.
              Arsenal

Comment

I miss your radiance related stories.
                Thank you. It's been a fun adventure. What kinda surprises me is just how consistent the results have been. I'm planning to test TM8 for awhile then add NuTrix 's Iso E Super and see if I notice a difference. What entices me is that it may hit faster. That would be awesome.

Comment

Thank you. It's been a fun adventure. What kinda surprises me is just how consistent the results have been. I'm planning to test TM8 for awhile then add NuTrix 's Iso E Super and see if I notice a difference. What entices me is that it may hit faster. That would be awesome.
                  True that.
                  The entire room liftet up in matter of seconds. Nice.
                  Arsenal

Comment

True that.
                    The entire room liftet up in matter of seconds. Nice.
                    Well it already hits pretty fast. Hard to imagine it being any faster. What I really like about the Radiance mixes is that they're a nice feel good vibe but it doesn't hinder status or sexual mixes. I want something that's an effective add-on.

Comment

Well it already hits pretty fast. Hard to imagine it being any faster. What I really like about the Radiance mixes is that they're a nice feel good vibe but it doesn't hinder status or sexual mixes. I want something that's an effective add-on.
                      I understand, I truly support this project.
                      Arsenal

Comment

I understand, I truly support this project.
                        Thank you. I can't help but wonder if XSteveO is following this. Or if he's tried any of these mixes himself.

I know one thing. I couldn't do this without NuTrix help. She's been an invaluable source of info, feedback, testing and support.

Comment

Thank you. I can't help but wonder if XSteveO is following this. Or if he's tried any of these mixes himself.

I know one thing. I couldn't do this without NuTrix help. She's been an invaluable source of info, feedback, testing and support.
                          NuTrix is really the queen.
                          Arsenal

Comment

• True that

Comment

• Oh please, really, I'm just at the right place at the right time so ya'all knock it off!

It's been fun sharing the testing. I'm still trying to figure out if IES:
                              a) burns out mones more quickly (doesn't seem to)
                              b) burns out particular molecules more quickly (undetermined)
                              c) makes mone use time more drawn out (undetermined)

You using the IES and testing your mixes so much more often than me could answer some of these questions - So we're helping each other ^_~
                              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                                Oh please, really, I'm just at the right place at the right time so ya'all knock it off!

It's been fun sharing the testing. I'm still trying to figure out if IES:
                                a) burns out mones more quickly (doesn't seem to)
                                b) burns out particular molecules more quickly (undetermined)
                                c) makes mone use time more drawn out (undetermined)

You using the IES and testing your mixes so much more often than me could answer some of these questions - So we're helping each other ^_~
                                Nah, you are our guru.

Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment

• Definitely further down the road than most.

Comment

• Last edited by Scottie2Hottie; 01-29-2019, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• Ran TM8 again today. Definitely great selfies. Nothing over the top but I had that permagrin going on. People in general seemed in good spirits. Saw the magnetic effect again today. None of my regular female testing targets were in today. Well, except for one. She was in a hurry so we didn't have time to chat. But her reactions were consistent with exposure to previous Test Mixes. Had a few attraction hits but several are hard to gauge. Had a new guy start mid morning. He's tall dark and handsome......and half my age so I can't really say if the hits were directed at me or him. We worked side by side for most of our time there together. If we end up working the same shift he could put the TMs' magnetism to the test. One thing is for sure he definitely gave me mad respect. Everything was sir this and sir that. We'll see if that continues too. One thing I did notice is that my co-worker K gave all her attention to me. She barely acknowledged his presence. So far I'm still the King. LMAO

One last note: It's been almost 11 hrs now and TM8 selfies are still going strong.

Comment

• Scottie2Hottie i been following this Radiance thread off and on and it seems the TM5,6 and 7 stood out in my mind.
                                      i actually recall that line you said and quoting : "I'm telling you young guys, check out these mixes. They 're GOLD" and NuTrix confirming that *TM6 is Instant pick me up!*
                                      well i want to try this mixes too, i have decided to be trying out mones and see for myself,
                                      one challenge though is that single molecules of PXS can not be ordered in the EUHUB
                                      i will sure bang PXS an email and see what they can do for me.
                                      and yes thank you for documenting your enlightening experiences.

Comment

• oshomore

I didn't know that the single molecules weren't available in the EU. I wonder if it is for legal issues. I think that DHEAS and/or DHEA aren't allowed in Australia because they are considered controlled substances. This could be the case there too. I can't say for sure. So it's possible that you may be able to get some of the molecules but not all of the ones needed for these mixes. Only XSteveO can answer that. It's worth checking into.

Once I pin down the most effective mix I'm going to request a custom blend. It's possible that if there's enough demand it could be available in the store. I have no idea how the product line up differs here and at the EU hub. Again, Steve will have to address that.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X