yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS113 Beta For the guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CJW255 View Post
    I've tried xist taboo and love boat and liked my results
    Do you feel that is a bit much for women under 24?

Comment

• CJW255
      CJW255 commented
      Editing a comment
      hell usually my "audience" are hooters waitresses aged 20-27. They love me heh

Originally posted by CJW255 View Post
    I've tried xist taboo and love boat and liked my results
    How many sprays of each product? What were your experiences?

Yesterday I used 2 XiSt + 2 Taboo + 1/2 Evolve. It elicited good reactions from the office girls and a grand fun time with my SO.

Comment

• CJW255
      CJW255 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've tried diff ways but xist is always 2, taboo usually one, and the LB is the one I adjust from 1-2. I've tried 2 of everything too

My combo of 2 XiSt + 2 Taboo + 1/2 Evolve made wifey horny even though she has been feeling sick for days. It somehow alleviated her discomfort well enough to initiate some fun time with me in the morning.

I'm using cjw255's mix today: 2 XiSt + 2 Taboo + 2 Love Boat today. We'll see how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Martian View Post
      My combo of 2 XiSt + 2 Taboo + 1/2 Evolve made wifey horny even though she has been feeling sick for days. It somehow alleviated her discomfort well enough to initiate some fun time with me in the morning.

I'm using cjw255's mix today: 2 XiSt + 2 Taboo + 2 Love Boat today. We'll see how it goes.
      If I may, how old is the wifey, Martian?

Thanks!

Comment

• Martian
        Martian commented
        Editing a comment
        She's mid-40's mate.

Hi Folks,
      I'm new to the xs-community and not yet own any of Steve's products - been tinkering with some of AD's so far + A1 from LS.
      Taboo will defenitely be my next phero. As it is my staple AD-Mix is Ammo+Shine+p75+additional A1 so Taboo should be a great replacement except for the p75.
      Two things I would like to know upfront if and anyone or Steve himself could clarify I'd be very grateful:
      Is the Bliss-Molecule still part of the Consumer-line Taboo? (Replacemet for Shine)
      How much of mcg of A1 is in one spray? - I know the products are well balanced and formulated, but I do have my very reliable sweetspot of A1 for every mcg of ENone - so if theres too "less" of it in Taboo, I'd simply add some of my LS stuff.
      Thanks!

Comment

Lol cjw255. Your combo of XiSt+Taboo+Love Boat got me into a flirting session with a cute restaurant cashier as well as a sandwich from a work colleague. Thanks for the tip.

Comment

• CJW255
          CJW255 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was worried at age 29 itd be too much none for me in the mix to get young women but crazily its not

kinda normal behavior but I got like 4 free drinks at the bar today. Bartender wanted me to stop by so I did. she needed company it was slow. Made more guy friends......so easy to do with the combo on.... bartender was playing hair excessively while talking with me or looking at me....for her not normal behavior.
        I applied one drop desire me, 2 sprays xist, one spray taboo. When I hit up hooters its was 6 hrs after application and I was there all afternoon so maybe by the time I left it was only the desire me left??

Comment

I am starting to use your combo cj l taboo, xist and 111. It's amazing so far. Any insight?

Comment

I mean I usually only need one spray of 111 and 113(taboo) and Xist is never lower then two sprays. I'm a big 29 yr old white male, and I've seen how people are without this mix and I think it might be the best I've used so far. Lately been using one drop of desire me, and although I haven't gotten enough tests of that yet where(locations) I want to try it, it seems like its made the mix better for at least the male population. Men are friendly but they were before too. Smell is strong since its all on my neck with the desire me in the mix, but i usually have on 2-3 sprays of blue sugar on too and that seems to sufficiently cover it up. Even gets me compliments sometimes.
            I mean you're not gonna get crazy stories out of me since I never act on anything but yea the mix is crazy and doesn't seem to be too much enone or too much of anything.

Maybe the only other thing I'd maybe try adding in would be connections for certain people/girls I know I'll see. That stuff is golden for me, I'm about to run out and can't get myself a refill though . :-(

Comment

I have been having good results with Taboo and AD"s MX 297. Not everyone will agree with my love for 297 but this caused kino in the day time, by waitresses (multiple at once even) and by shrewd coworkers. Two and two were my ratio. I added another taboo eight hours later. Mix is magic so far.

Comment

• KIMBA
                KIMBA commented
                Editing a comment
                I will also note everyone was and are super playful with me when I wear this, no matter what my mood is

Wasn't your XS version doing really well with love boat? So I'd think it'd work pretty well with Taboo if not better. Another crazy combo could be 106A/Taboo/Xist and if feeling extra crazy love boat too haha

Comment

My XS version is a lot of status and look at me molecules with a bit of none. Its like a worse version of Taboo. 297 has giggly and female molecules which Steve and a lot of people disliked and I think think he knew what they were or couldnt source them. 297 is something different, I love 106 but it is different. 106 plus Taboo plus Love Boat would be a Love boat would be a bonding and attention machine. Good idea. I may need to give it a spin.

Comment

I'll have to try Taboo and 297 when I'm not all sick. Is the current batch of 297 good tho? You know how AD is always changing up their blends...

Comment

I got a 30 ML when they released it, it is good from that batch. And Pago says it is pretty good. I would advise it.

I also am fond of:

Taboo + Nude Alpha
                    Taboo + Flirt (Still playing with this one)

Taboo and Nude Alpha has potential in my eyes. I may splash in XS 111 to play with as well. It is fun so far.

Comment

I had Taboo+Flirt in the back of my mind... Gonna add LB to it and see how that goes. I have a to go of 297 as well so we shall see...

Comment

I think you will love your results. I'm wearing 297 and Taboo out tonight, so that's a good enough testament to choosing it over my several thousand dollar arsenal.

Comment

Been wearing Taboo a lot lately when I haven't been wearing the Slut mix. I love the sexy vibe of Taboo because it just works on everyone. The Slut Mix is a damn slut machine though. I'm really surprised at just how willing some girls are and how far they take it. Works like a charm

Steve O
                          PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                          Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Impatiently waiting for the slut mix lol...

Comment

Slut mix? Do tell... Spill it Steve

Comment

I mentioned it a couple times before but won't post what exactly to protect my current goal. I'm tomorrow night away from obtaining a real treasure. I'd give this one a solid 9 and from me that's very rare. I also know one particular ex who has been prowling the forum. The first time I ever used it I ended up with her. She even suggested a threesome and while she later claimed it was a joke, I'm not so sure. I wouldn't want to mess up a good thing with anyone.

It will be coming out very soon as a beta.

Steve O
                                PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                                Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

• ryusei
                                  ryusei commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  is that a 9 for the blend, or the girl steve? Or both? .

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X