yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS113 Beta For the guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been wearing A2 for a few days now. Holy shit!

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
      Sounds interesting Steve. Is A2 supposed to be a harder hitting form of Androstadienone? When do you expect it will be available?

Comment

Come on SteveO, no ETA?? I need this in my life!!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveO View Post
          Your DEFINITION of 'HOLY SHIT!' please?

Comment

Damn it Steve, spill the beans!

Comment

Well its going to be a while because when it hit, it hits hard...BUT it takes a lot to get to that stage and at the price point I don't believe it would be fair or ethical to offer it just yet. It has lots of very rare and expensive molecules so I was looking at about $55 a 10 mL for beta testing. I spoke with Dancing Joker for an extensive report session on it and his findings concurred mine. It needs tweaking and I'd say its in prototype stage which is even before alpha stage, then beta. We were hoping for a holiday release, but I don't know.

A2 was designed as a replacement for A1 when Androtics stopped selling it. When I tested the formula it was holy shit! I said hello and the girl said lets have sex or just about. It took on a form all its own. If ever there was a magic bullet this was it. Androtics had no desire in making it and rightfully so. They couldn't possibly offer it at MX pricing and that concentrate with those rare molecules.

When DJ gave me the formula for this one I tested it a time or two here and then while I was in Sedona. There was something different about it though. It took a lot of effort and initial game on my part to get to the okay I want you to bang me like a drum and now. I had to really work hard at gaming the girls and then it got there. If you're paying $55 for a beta product with as much hype as A2 got it deserves to work like the original. That thread had like 62 pages and besides DJ I was the only other person to use it. The hype machine went viral. There were even people claiming it was great but they had no idea since they couldn't possibly have ever tested it.

After a solid hour on the phone reviewing some feedback and molecule usage Dancing Joker has a solid base on where to tweak. How long that will take is dependent on him and his very busy schedule. He's a world famous celebrity with a busy active schedule making movies and playing in a band. Okay that part is completely made up, but he is very busy with life.

Even after tweaking it needs some testing. He suggested an easy upfront tweak that I have made to the blend and am just waiting for this eve to try it out. I really want it to work for everybody and from what I saw in Sedona he is most definitely on the right path. There was a girl at a restaurant I visited one night that looked exactly like a famous blond actress. OMG sexy and just wow, hot. I mean she was a stunner, so much so I went back the next day even though the place and food SUCKED!. I typically won't do that, but I had to see this girl again. I even had a picture of her doppelganger all ready and confronted her and she was even like wow, that so totally looks like me.

It took a lot of effort on my part though to really make that breakthrough with her. When I did it was on just like the last times I wore it. Hi my name is, oh forget it, please bang me now! Therein lies my concern and why I won't carry it yet. If you're paying $55 for a beta blend with not even recourse to return it it should meet certain expectations I have for a mix. I've always said if I wouldn't wear it myself or pay that for it, I couldn't justify offering it to you at that price either. A2 has some BIG hyped up shoes to already fill.

I am positive with my feedback which was basically the same as DJ's he has the power and know how to tweak it and bring it to production. It just isn't there yet. That holy shit moment was reminiscent of something great so I know with my heart he is on the right path. When he gets it right its going to blow stuff up as A2 is supposed to.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

so...is the problem not knowing what the punitives are or just that stuff is so expensive/rare he can't make the same formula as the first time??

Comment

Take your time Steve, the original A2 just sounds like every mans dream mone lol: me: "hello!" Her:"your place or mine?" Lol
                  Last edited by ryusei; 11-11-2013, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CJW255 View Post
                    so...is the problem not knowing what the punitives are or just that stuff is so expensive/rare he can't make the same formula as the first time??
                    Not quite. We know what most putatives out through extensive research and a whole lot of money spent on such. It is however knowing the starting point of said putatives though. Where as what I get from the lab is what it is. What we discovered is that pXX at 10 mcg was different than molecule 32 at 10 mcg. So even having an idea what the difference in starting points not knowing precisely can throw a blend of pretty significantly. The difference between 10 mcg of enone and 2.5 while seemingly close, could be the difference between a fantastic interaction and an OD.

We have a pretty fair idea at where to start but not 100%, which makes this process a bit more difficult. I'd say we are closer to 75%, hence why tweaking is vital.

Steve O

Comment

I remember a2 being the replacement for a1, but I guess I forgot or missed any of the reports you guys had....sounds friggen great haha. Well then good luck to you guys because that will bring your customers a lot of happiness and you guys a lot of money hehe

Comment

If I were not an Ammo fan, would you still advise this?

Comment

well its better then ammo.... just get a sample of it and try it

Comment

Originally posted by KIMBA View Post
                            If I were not an Ammo fan, would you still advise this?
                            Hey KIMBA! Great to see you back bro!

Comment

How many hours does Taboo remain effective?

Comment

Hey bud! It's good to be back.

Comment

Originally posted by MrGoodbar714 View Post
                                  Man I can't stand the smell of FF21... Smells like sh!t!
                                  ...i like it
                                  As do many of the girls I've met
                                  Also I wish Steve made a similar "strong, bold, crisp, clean" smell like it.
                                  FXS just doesn't cut it at its normal strengths for me

Comment

Originally posted by XyzN View Post

...i like it
                                    As do many of the girls I've met
                                    Also I wish Steve made a similar "strong, bold, crisp, clean" smell like it.
                                    FXS just doesn't cut it at its normal strengths for me
                                    I can always add extra for you if you request. I think I might have figured out what FF21 was. I'll read it in my notes. If I do I can see what I can do for you

Steve O

Comment

• GHOST
                                      GHOST commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      I'd love it if you could bring an ff21 equivalent to XS

I would be very interested in your take on ff21. I liked it for the most part though sometimes it came off a bit too sharp like an amped version of git but not as smooth. In its defence, it was a long lasting scent.

Comment

Has anyone tried XiSt + Taboo + Evolve?

Comment

I've tried xist taboo and love boat and liked my results

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X