yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS113 Beta For the guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have too much stuff here on my desk and I don't make too much money so I guess I'm trying to make a bootleg version of his for the time being and trying to use up more of the stuff that I have

Comment

I took a break from ascend and xs113 for about a week and a half and boy did I miss it. Wore that today and all I can say is I had a magnificent day. Went to watch the football . Ended up at this marketing gurus house with his phenomenally stunning cougar wife showing wild attraction towards me. She walked me to the tube station too and I have a feeling that if I tried it on with her I would have got somewhere. oh and I stuck on 1 spray of bliss too which I now quite like a lot. the marketing guru guy gave me mad respect too.
      all in all xs113 really is a top blend especially with a good dose of ascend (all covered in sultans oud)

Comment

if 113 is supposed to be a better version of Ammo/Shine then you prolly didn't need the bliss or the ascend. Although the ascend had the little bit of cops in it so who knows
        Last edited by CJW255; 09-27-2013, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• right_mr
          right_mr commented
          Editing a comment
          I sometimes spray some bliss a few hrs after my initial mone mix for a confidence/energy boost...

Originally posted by right_mr View Post
        I took a break from ascend and xs113 for about a week and a half and boy did I miss it. Wore that today and all I can say is I had a magnificent day. Went to watch the football . Ended up at this marketing gurus house with his phenomenally stunning cougar wife showing wild attraction towards me. She walked me to the tube station too and I have a feeling that if I tried it on with her I would have got somewhere. oh and I stuck on 1 spray of bliss too which I now quite like a lot. the marketing guru guy gave me mad respect too.
        all in all xs113 really is a top blend especially with a good dose of ascend (all covered in sultans oud)
        It's a great mix with Xist. Works even better. The best part of X113 is that it dosen't intimidate girls near my age (19), which something like S.O.B or something too alpha can do.

Comment

I'm liking it so far.... was trying out two sprays today to see if itd hit any older women for me. hmmm

Comment

• right_mr
            right_mr commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey , how's 113 going for you ? Any more results of note ?

I like it. I feel good and people seem to be in a good mood when around me. I still think the shine/ammo combo might be better for me getting the young college girls but I also think I used different ratios and Shine has different ingredients. The younger girls I wanted talking to me the more shine I would use. Its kind of weird but I've never noticed many hits from older women when wearing shine, TAA, glace or Bliss. Maybe it makes you seem too young??

Comment

• right_mr
            right_mr commented
            Editing a comment
            Could have been the ascend getting the cougar heated up. Back on ascend. Will add some 113 and report if I get any big hits

2 Spray Xist with 2 Spray XS113, I was getting DIHL by almost every girl I came across even little girls, it was kinda disturbing actually, lol. Im going to test this again to see if it was a fluke.

Comment

• MrGoodbar714
            MrGoodbar714 commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds like a deadly mix in the right/wrong hands!

• XSteveO
            XSteveO commented
            Editing a comment
            I got offered a threesome by two girls living together as lovers. Same combo. I took them up on it

• MrGoodbar714
            MrGoodbar714 commented
            Editing a comment
            Say what!? Okay, that's it I gotta have this mix ASAP lol

I think I jsut commented on this on the other board. Sounds like alot of 113... I'd think more older woman and less younger gals but who knows. Xist and 113 one srapy each got two very pretty girls saying hi to me and smiling on my walk.

Comment

Originally posted by CJW255 View Post
            I think I jsut commented on this on the other board. Sounds like alot of 113... I'd think more older woman and less younger gals but who knows. Xist and 113 one srapy each got two very pretty girls saying hi to me and smiling on my walk.
            It might be a bit, but I also produce the least amount of mones among all races so thats probably why I tend to be able to get away with a bit more and that I am in my 30's
            Last edited by ryusei; 10-18-2013, 03:43 AM.

Comment

yea I'm a caucasian 29 yr old overweight male haha sweating a lot.

Comment

I know it's 5mcg of Androstenone per spray, but I'm 31 and I've worn 3 prays of 113 with 1 30 ml spray of Xist. I've seen the whiplash effect with this from *all* ages and no sign of OD. Go ahead and try it. I don't know what Steve has done here, but he is a genius. Though it may be a waste of product. 1-2 sprays does the trick.

Comment

he did the same thing he did with evolve he said, so even though it has a lot of none it somehow doesn't hit all at once i guess. His special way of making it

Comment

Originally posted by Shakes View Post
                    I know it's 5mcg of Androstenone per spray, but I'm 31 and I've worn 3 prays of 113 with 1 30 ml spray of Xist. I've seen the whiplash effect with this from *all* ages and no sign of OD. Go ahead and try it. I don't know what Steve has done here, but he is a genius. Though it may be a waste of product. 1-2 sprays does the trick.
                    X113 has very little enone though. So you shouldn't OD at even 4 sprays, well at least not on the enone. It's not supposed to be a super sexual mix

Comment

113 by itself sounds really good, XiSt alone can do a lot of work. This combo can be dangerous in a good way, 113 and Dancing Jokers 111 seem to be on my list for the next order to test out especially when combining with XiSt.

Comment

I've been wearing this combo a whole lot and is pretty much my go to. Personally I feel its one of the better combos I've ever worn. Of course the issue with me saying that is I make them so I am biased. I'm really impressed with this though. Great find ryusei

Steve O
                        PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
                        Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

I did 2 xist 1 spray 113 with 1 spray ascend and this 22 yr old gorgeous blonde bartender was bein pretty damn flirty with me. Hair twirling crazy eye contact locked. Wanted to know everything I was doing Maybe the cops put it over the top??

Comment

I did 2 xist 1 spray 113 with 1 spray ascend and this 22 yr old gorgeous blonde bartender was bein pretty damn flirty with me. Hair twirling crazy eye contact locked. Wanted to know everything I was doing Maybe the cops put it over the top??
                            Or the extra -none from Ascend?

Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong ago, probably before you were even born, someone said that when it came to chicks and -none:

5 and below mcgs of -none for teens

10 mcgs for the 20s

15 mcgs for the 30s

and 20+ mcgs for the 40+

The thread died, but it had my interest and beliefs.

?????????????????????????????????????????????

Comment

lol I'm 29. I'm gonna try the same mix again at Tilted Kilt for lunch and see how it plays. Maybe it was just that one girl...

2 sprays xist oud
                              1 spray xs113 nobility
                              1 spray ascend regular oud
                              Blue sugar cover 2 sprays

All to neck/chin

BTW I believe that too BUT if Steve is to be believed(and I do) he has a new way of making mixes where the enone content that he has doesn't seem to hit all at once. I am debating whether to add another spray of 113 but like you said the xist and ascend have enone in them already

Comment

I tried the ammo/shine combo at 1 spray each this week and XiSt and Taboo ( I gotta get used to calling it Taboo and not Steve's ammo) so that I can't see the differences between the two. It's been awhile since using any androtics stuff... Man I can't stand the smell of FF21... Smells like sh!t! I was so damn self conscious about the stench of ammo/shine, I barely noticed if I had hits or not. Self effects for XiSt and Taboo were good. Cool, calm, collective and open. Will try this mix again tomorrow.

Comment

BTW I believe that too BUT if Steve is to be believed(and I do) he has a new way of making mixes where the enone content that he has doesn't seem to hit all at once. I am debating whether to add another spray of 113 but like you said the xist and ascend have enone in them already
                                  Steve has come up with a way so that the molecules diffuse at the same rate so your not left with a none bomb after a couple of hours.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X