yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

XS113 Beta For the guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XS113 Beta For the guys

A lot of guys have asked me for something a bit more subtle like Ammo, but not quite as subtle - LOL.

I made this blend for a friend in NYC who loved Ammo, but hated the fragrance. His suggestions was something like Ammo, but without the stench of FF21 and with a bit more oomph. I gave him Rone, Enone, Anol, A1 and Bliss molecule rolled into one. He loved it and now calls me incessantly which is annoying. Yeah I'm talking about you, but not the other you because you know who you are

This blend provokes a response, but as it is, you either run with it or you don't. I'll be releasing it in a few days when my resupply gets here. Its a great product for everyday wear and not overtly sexual or alpha. Just sexy man vibe and I love it for daytime.

Steve O
    PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
    Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Lol Steve, whats your next magic trick going to be?! jk Sounds awesome

Comment

Just the other day I was looking at my collection trying to figure out what I wear. You just made that situation worst, SteveO. Looking forward to checking this out in the future

Comment

Damn right as I was about to order some more xs111 gg

Comment

Hey ryusei wat does xs111 do for you?

Comment

I absolutely love AMMO effects, but I can't stand FF21 :/

This will be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by meemee371 View Post
              Hey ryusei wat does xs111 do for you?
              Well as this is an XS113 thread I wont say too much, and actually I'm still testing it, on first use though it got me a lot of stares and attention in general literally blatant head turns, which isnt too common here in asia. Unfortunatey I have to test xs111 along with my own xs112 which isnt available to most yet so my testing will take some time as I have to test both, although I will say that, ever since I've used xs111 I have made a few meaningful friends, both guys and girls which I think will really change my life down the road in the long-haul, once I find a common interest with someone, we just click instantly, its pretty awesome

Comment

Sweeeeet..yeah the FF scent turned me off, but apparently when it dries down it hits, HARD. SO anything with those effects but a better smell is welcome.

Comment

Ammo used to work great for me when I first started to use it. I'm not sure if somewhere along the line something happened but it seemed almost as if Ammo got watered down a bit. I could always depend on Ammo to be my daily go to, but it turned into a full fledged cologne with little mones rather than a great daily phero blend. I wouldn't say it ever hit HARD, but it was consistent and good for daytime and even night sometimes. Simplicity at its best, but something happened when they added FF21. I even got it in Neroli and just wasn't the same.

According to all the posts I read it was Rone, None and Anol. I always thought it could use some A1 in there so I added that and the Bliss molecule. So yeah you get XS113 and its great for everyday wear.

Steve O

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

Comment

When is this one supposed to be released? Sounds like an interesting wear...

Comment

• XSteveO
                      XSteveO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Final testing is this week and its promising to be solid. I'd say next week

Geezes I don't call that often

Comment

• XSteveO
                      XSteveO commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Definitely NOT you.

Sounds super duper. I've had much more success with SE Ammo than Ammo, but mostly for the younger ladies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustang View Post
                      Geezes I don't call that often
                      not what Steve said. "he never stops calling. during the day, at night, when I'm on the crapper,etc."

Comment

I remember you gave high marks to Summer Ammo. Unless that was company talk?? I felt like I had to wear more sprays of the summer version over regular ammo. Ammo and IS was one of the best combos I've ever worn. I would get many compliments on how great I smelled. young women LOVED it. I gotta be honest with XS products, especially my coworkers theres been complaints about the "smell" and its hard for me to have excuses. Like today one of the women thought she pinned my "smell" to foot odor medication that her husband had to take. I said its not that and I honestly don't think they believed me. I could go unscented but at home I only have curve and cool water and unless they're put into a to-go then its kinda hard to do that on the fly.

So... I have the unfortunate position that me and many girls like Androtics scent packages, but then I feel like their products aren't as good as they used to be in quality. I never got a compliment over XS smelling great BUT the results are WAAAYYY better then what I've gotten with Androtics. Kinda wish they sold their scents though. Maybe i just need to invest in better cover colognes??

xs 113 sounds great though..... if it can be anything close to what I'd get with Shiney Ammo or better then thats awesome

Comment

• XSteveO
                          XSteveO commented
                          Editing a comment
                          What fragrances do you like of Androtics?

I have been using this for 3 days now. Really like it. It definitely packs a punch with the ladies, gets me respect from the guys and I feel great with it on. I tried it with 1 drop of ascend oil today (I wanted some cops on to match the temptress i asked my gf to put on when we went out).
                        very pleasant evening and lots of people kept commenting on how my gf and I made such a great couple. The ladies definitely hung around too. All in all a very pleasant evening.

Comment

• XSteveO
                          XSteveO commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Ascend has about 1/3 of a drop of cops so not much there. The compliments were all about you

• right_mr
                          right_mr commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Haha thanks. Well that means I am going to up the cops a bit and reek of fresh tail...

This is quite good. A mile and a half better than my current Ammo and much deeper than Ammo SE. Both of those mostly give me a flushed in the face feeling, but this is nice. I had a woman at work tell me I'm glowing...and I actually feel like I am. My girl jumped me last night within ten minutes of spraying and it hit her pretty hard in the bedroom. I can see guys getting some great day game usage out of this. Thanks Steve, another awesome creation!!

Comment

Originally posted by CJW255 View Post
                          I remember you gave high marks to Summer Ammo. Unless that was company talk?? I felt like I had to wear more sprays of the summer version over regular ammo. Ammo and IS was one of the best combos I've ever worn. I would get many compliments on how great I smelled. young women LOVED it. I gotta be honest with XS products, especially my coworkers theres been complaints about the "smell" and its hard for me to have excuses. Like today one of the women thought she pinned my "smell" to foot odor medication that her husband had to take. I said its not that and I honestly don't think they believed me. I could go unscented but at home I only have curve and cool water and unless they're put into a to-go then its kinda hard to do that on the fly.

So... I have the unfortunate position that me and many girls like Androtics scent packages, but then I feel like their products aren't as good as they used to be in quality. I never got a compliment over XS smelling great BUT the results are WAAAYYY better then what I've gotten with Androtics. Kinda wish they sold their scents though. Maybe i just need to invest in better cover colognes??

xs 113 sounds great though..... if it can be anything close to what I'd get with Shiney Ammo or better then thats awesome
                          When I got my first bottle of summer ammo I was super impressed. Unfortunately the pattern that had emerged was after the initial bottle, subsequent bottles "lacked" in comparison. The second bottle was a far cry from the first. I also noticed this pattern with MX292. markindallas and I were the initial testers of it and it was out of this world crazy good. Then people started buying it in quantities and the reports blew up the forum. My next bottle was very good, then the next was good, then it decreased from there.

Now this is not saying anything nefarious was occurring, at least I would hope not. Its possible that as I became more accustomed to the blends the results didn't diminish in quality or quantity but my perception of the glitter did. We do become accustomed to how easy pheromones make our lives and I took off thirty whole days once to gauge this. It was a substantially difficult time for me. I had to work so much harder to get numbers and anything else...well wow!

I'm not sure if I'm to close to the project but this hasn't occurred for me with XS. I get great hits when I wear Evolve, just as much as I did when I first wore it.

Any feedback community?

Steve O

Comment

BTW one spray of this equals about two sprays of Ammo pheromone wise. Anyone wondering about OD for the younger guys doesn't need to. The formulation process is magic and pretty much tempers any of those types of results making it smooth sailing for both young and old

Steve O

Comment

I guess as far as scents I mostly used the standard scents for Ammo and Shine. I THOUGHT I did change the scent to neruto or something else a couple times but I don't see that choice there so maybe I'm losing it.... I also felt like a lot of their stuff my results diminished as time went on and I kept buying their products. I haven't found that with XS or other companies. Results are consistent. It does make me skeptical of them. Especially when I feel like I'm missing parts out of my journal there. I've had a bottle of Summer sitting around and I've been using it recently to ok-good results with maybe cohesion or I've considered Xist. Connections seems to work well with it. Girls seem to like the smell. I still think Ammo+Shine is better then Summer Ammo.....I WANT to get the combo again but I also don't want to buy it and possibly get an inferior product compared to what I was getting before. So if xs 113 can be anything like those two together then you def have some magic on your hands. For getting young girls it was easily the best combo I've used so far. They just loved to inhale me hahaha. An ammo/shine like mix with beta nol and A1 sounds pretty cool with me. I think I'm starting to like b-nol a lot more lately then getting the chatter from a-nol. I mean I guess its possible girls just really liked the shine and ammo ingredients, I don't really use your bliss. But these coworkers saying I smell weird is starting to irritate me since no one else really says anything

Comment

Summer ammo is last year's news for me. 1 spray of Xs113 scented with sultans oud coupled with 1 drop of ascend oil hits the spot perfectly for me. I am getting consistent hits throughout the day. Be it in the morning on the train to work , at lunchtime , in the evening etc. I am THE man with this magic potion on

I have almost a full bottle of summer ammo and 2 bottles of shine lying around and I have a feeling they will never get used much given how well xs113 is working out for me.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X