yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
    I'm trying to plan what I need from LPMP. I'm probably gonna see about riding these over summer though
    See my signature (needs updating, though) and check if there are some left of the pherotine offers.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Thanks. I definitely will!

Comment

He, he, you won't be disappointed SecretV
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

You're making me even more excited

Comment

Originally posted by SecretV View Post
            You're making me even more excited
            Nice!
            Arsenal

Comment

Has anyone tried their plant-based cops?

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post
                Has anyone tried their plant-based cops?
                Hedione?
                Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Hedione?
                  I think he's talking about Aja or both?
                  PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                  (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                  (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                  LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                  FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

Ok, I have no idea what is what, really.
                    Arsenal

Comment

When it comes to LPMP I love their perfumes and recently I have got a love for perfumes in oil form. I did not really have that before, so I have no idea why it came over me. My theory is that I discovered musk based scents just linger in a better way for my nose when it is in oil form, at took it from there. The Red that comes now, with cops and lace, you could almost eat it. I can hardly wait.
                      Arsenal

Comment

Yeah Aja is what I meant.

Comment

Ildergreier
                          Originally posted by nephil View Post

Yeah Aja is what I meant.
                          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

Hedione was a bust for me too. It actually seems to nerf mixes when combined. I'll check the LP board.

Comment

I am awaiting on my orders to be shipped:

AJA (FB)
                              Heart Chakra Perfume (FB)
                              Third Eye Chakra Perfume (FB)
                              Body Cream with Copulins
                              Cougar Potion: Panther with enhanced with Stone Cougar phero (S)

Last edited by intensecity; 04-02-2019, 09:29 PM.
                              PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Comment

Originally posted by intensecity View Post
                                I am awaiting on my orders to be shipped:

AJA (FB)
                                Heart Chakra Perfume (FB)
                                Third Eye Chakra Perfume (FB)
                                Body Cream with Copulins
                                Cougar Potion: Panther with enhanced with Stone Cougar phero (S)

I definitely want to hear about your experiences with AJA that's on my to buy list! I have the Heart Chakra perfume and it smells lovely <3 I got it a few times as a sampler.

Comment

• intensecity
                                  intensecity commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  It's getting delivered today.... I am going to try to use it with Xist + PSEL when i go out tonight....Did you get any selfies from the heart chakra perfume?

It's getting delivered today.... I am going to try to use it with Xist + PSEL when i go out tonight....Did you get any selfies from the heart chakra perfume?
                                No, since it's a perfume and not an actual Phero. I think I have the Heart one, or the root... I'm not sure since I'm not home lol but I have two perfumes of the Chakra collection I know that haha.

Comment

The Apricot + Olive Body Cream with copulins smells divine....I used it right after the shower and o.O weeee! It makes me body go soft, but it's naturally soft as it is....I haven't left the house since then so i don't know about the effects....But, I'd get it for the smell itself....
                                  PXS: Babe (FB), Bliss (FB), Celebrity (FB), Desire Me+ (S), Xist (FB), Flirt XS (S), Innocencex2 (S), LoveBoat (S), Odyssey (S), PSEL (S), Tease (S), Thinker (S), Vibe (FB)

Comment

The Apricot + Olive Body Cream with copulins smells divine....I used it right after the shower and o.O weeee! It makes me body go soft, but it's naturally soft as it is....I haven't left the house since then so i don't know about the effects....But, I'd get it for the smell itself....
                                    Ooooh I just checked the site! I haven't been on there for a while since I became an active PSX devotee, but I want to haul a lot of fragrances! I need to write a perfume sponsor down on my manifestation list this month

Comment

Ooooh I just checked the site! I haven't been on there for a while since I became an active PSX devotee, but I want to haul a lot of fragrances! I need to write a perfume sponsor down on my manifestation list this month
                                      I need that too, I have gotten so in love with Maras perfumes in oil and decided to collect more of them this year, and I need at least three bottle to satisfy my perfume oil lust (and pour them in a 30ml glass bottle with dropper). Those bottles are expensive compared to 30ml perfume in spray, so I can't afford more than one perfume in an order anymore since I am bying three bottles of that perfume.

Wish list in oil.

Red (is coming over the weekend)
                                      Rainforest Musk (virgin)
                                      Moonage Daydream
                                      Arsenal

Comment

• Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I need that too, I have gotten so in love with Maras perfumes in oil and decided to collect more of them this year, and I need at least three bottle to satisfy my perfume oil lust (and pour them in a 30ml glass bottle with dropper). Those bottles are expensive compared to 30ml perfume in spray, so I can't afford more than one perfume in an order anymore since I am bying three bottles of that perfume.

Wish list in oil.

Red (is coming over the weekend)
                                        Rainforest Musk (virgin)
                                        Moonage Daydream
                                        Yes they're pricey! It almost makes me want to go to Alkeima but that adds up as well! And I don't feel like waiting, nor paying for shipping LP has spoiled me! Let me know how the Red Lace smells! I was just on the boards and was seeing that it's really apricot forward. If that's the case I just got inspired to buy it besides the fact it has cops + lace blend. I've also been feeling peachy, especially for the summer! A bottle I've been looking at for months (cotton candy peach) went from 10 bottles to 4! I was like shit I want at least two bottles of it! Plus I think Sareena w/Lace is really peachy as well... I might get that and see how Lace Treats me, but in spray of course - easier to guage.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X