yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Isis View Post

Girl, you don't need to wait to be in a relationship! I know they caution women not to use overtly sexual blends in public but that's being over cautious imo. Some of my fav and hilarious hits were with BI. The onlu thing I needed to be cautious of were of women acting hostile
    Oh no, I'm waiting because I don't have sex outside a relationship and apparently (from what I've read), those are definitely the mones to use if you're trying to have some amazing sex. No one I'm not attached to deserves to enter the princess castle!

Unless you're trying to tell me it's not only for sex... and if so, tell me more.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Oh no, I'm waiting because I don't have sex outside a relationship and apparently (from what I've read), those are definitely the mones to use if you're trying to have some amazing sex. No one I'm not attached to deserves to enter the princess castle!

Unless you're trying to tell me it's not only for sex... and if so, tell me more.
      Oh that's right! it is good for that.

I used it out and about if I wanted men to be interested it me. It really gets their attention. And they act pretty chivalrous. But it never got me free things like some blends from pxs has

Comment

• Ildergreier
        Ildergreier commented
        Editing a comment
        Lace + H&S has gotten me free stuff.

Hope there is perfume with cops and LFM in pherotine this year.
      Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

ABOUT THE SET Well, this is actually 3 sets. 30 all together. The Vault Collection, which I had intended to release for New Years, but life got in the way, and the Pherotine for Men and Pherotine for Women sets. Since there is so many, I decided to do the trials and bottle collections a different...
        1. Goddess of the blue moon /LFN (I missed that last year ????)
        2. Sarong
        hmmm anything else I need to know the notes ???? first lol.
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
        (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
        FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Ladyofthewoods
          Ladyofthewoods commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you for the head's up!

SS4W & Bang OOP, not happy about that. Did you guys notice SwS is soon gone too?
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
          SS4W & Bang OOP, not happy about that. Did you guys notice SwS is soon gone too?
          PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
          (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
          (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
          LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
          FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Mara will be ok, she will find someone new to recreate those blends, in the meantime those who live on those blends just have to be patient.
            Arsenal

Comment

Thank goodness I have 2 unopened bottles of SS4W at home!
              My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
                Thank goodness I have 2 unopened bottles of SS4W at home!
                You love this blends soo much?
                Arsenal

Comment

Yes. I found that it worked amazingly well for me anytime we went out. Audacious worked well when I went out to see my musician friends.
                  My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Yes. I found that it worked amazingly well for me anytime we went out. Audacious worked well when I went out to see my musician friends.
                    You like Audacious? Then you need to try Bitch.
                    Arsenal

Comment

I'm scared of even touching Bitch. I am an "A" type personality woman. I have to be very careful with Alpha Female blends or I turn into a RAVING Bitch! I can't do Dominance by LPMP or Instant Sexiness A by Androtics. I got WAAAAY Bitchy.

Comment

Oh that's right! it is good for that.

I used it out and about if I wanted men to be interested it me. It really gets their attention. And they act pretty chivalrous. But it never got me free things like some blends from pxs has
                        Sorry, I didn't even know you responded to my post. Chivalrous, you say? Which ones did you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Sorry, I didn't even know you responded to my post. Chivalrous, you say? Which ones did you use?
                          Blatant Invitation. Men did things for me. I also got a lot of women acting hostile at me with that one on and men would step in.

Comment

Blatant Invitation. Men did things for me. I also got a lot of women acting hostile at me with that one on and men would step in.
                            Ah! I wore that when I had my first big hit!!!
                            And I agree w/ the woman acting hostile. So, we went to this club and I told the coat girl my name, and she was like, "What's your name again sweety, Tiffany?" I knew she was hella mad that was with one of the richest men in there that night. Surprisingly enough, he was such a gentleman. Dropped me off at my hotel and called me the next day to make sure I was home safe.

Comment

I'm scared of even touching Bitch. I am an "A" type personality woman. I have to be very careful with Alpha Female blends or I turn into a RAVING Bitch! I can't do Dominance by LPMP or Instant Sexiness A by Androtics. I got WAAAAY Bitchy.
                              I am total alpha myself, and did not turn into a bitch with Bitch.
                              Arsenal

Comment

Well, I just read your reports on Bitch and I feel better about her...so, I just ordered her.

Comment

Well, I just read your reports on Bitch and I feel better about her...so, I just ordered her.
                                  Now I can't wait to read your report on Bitch.
                                  Arsenal

Comment

I haven't really touched any of my LPMP pheros yet. I did like one of the cover scents (Summer Crush) and was using that as a cover scent. However once I stopped using that as a cover scent, I started getting more blatant hits.

I currently have Blatant Invitation, Levitation and Gotcha. I've read some positive reviews of Blatant Invitation and Gotcha from LSA so that's why I chose them.

Does anyone have some selfie (self effects) reports on any of the 3 that I listed above?
                                    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

I'm trying to plan what I need from LPMP. I'm probably gonna see about riding these over summer though

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                      Working...
                                      X