yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP reviews

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

?!?!?!?!
    Off to investigate....teeheee...
    what are you getting in oils or spray form
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

?!?!?!?!
      Off to investigate....teeheee...
      How come on the new labels on the webiste it says pherotine, instead of pheromone?
      XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze

Comment

• Originally posted by Coconut View Post

How come on the new labels on the webiste it says pherotine, instead of pheromone?
        That's the name of this yearly event when Mara, the person who makes them, releases special blends. People anticipate it every year! I think originally it was released around Valentine's Day, so Luna, a member of Mara's team, I think??? came up with the phrase Pherotine.
        XS arsenal:
        Desire Me, Engage, Fairytale, Fantasy, Innocence, Limitless, PSEL, P86, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness, Xist, xs189

Samples - Celebrity, Cohesion, Love Boat, Girlfriend, InBetween, Babe, Taboo, Vibes

LPMP arsenal:
        Balm Bomb, Beth's Blushing Milkmaid, Cougar Potion, Cuddle Bunny 2009, La Femme Mystere, Like a Magnet, Love Potion: Red, OCCO SLF, OCCO White, Popularity Potion
        Samples - Bosom Bows w/ Phero, Canaga Cocoa Cacao, Caramel Musk, Medium '19, 10:31 w/ Phero

Comment

• Originally posted by Quiet&Dreamy View Post

That's the name of this yearly event when Mara, the person who makes them, releases special blends. People anticipate it every year! I think originally it was released around Valentine's Day, so Luna, a member of Mara's team, I think??? came up with the phrase Pherotine.
          ok thanks

Comment

what are you getting in oils or spray form
          I love their products in the oil and that's what I normally purchase.
          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• As a man, I never really thought of looking into LPM products. But I reached out to them and asked if there were any products they would like me to review and they sent me a whole handful of male specific products.

They work! I've never really heard any men talk about anyof their products, on any forum that i've visited. But pheromones + magick align with everything I love in life, so it's perfect for me. I'm saddened that they had to close down and couldn't even fulfill orders through e-commerce during coronavirus. Hopefully she comes back up soon so we can buy from her.

Comment

• Sooo basically my phero journey started with LPMP's products. And I'm sorry for myself that I hadn't found out DiscoverXS before lol/// In December 2019 I ordered LPMP's Sexpionage -- at the time I wasn't so much into the phero thing, so I chose it just because of its name I don't know somehow it seemed powerful
              And when I've finally received it (shipping to the place I live TAKES AGES) I decided to figure out what it is actually supposed to do... And it was an embarassment cause I don't have a boyfriend and the blend is geared to get wild sex. Well I don't mind but conditions are poor... Then I've worn it several times to casual meetings with my half-colleages (yes I'm a mess) half-mates (all males) -- and it always turned out to be some kind of a snafu. I'm not sure whether there were hits from Sexpionage, but the fact's that nobody was able to concentrate on our business (we were supposed to brainstorm some ideas), it's complete bedlam.
              Since then I've not used it. Hopefully some day I'll have a chance to use it as intended lmao

Comment

• And yeah just before I learned of the DiscoverXS's existence I ordered Pherotine 2020 collection (trial set for women). I regret a bit because now I think I'd better spend money here ;D
                There's going to be following items:

Bella Pesca w/ Gotcha! 2.0
                Bonbon Booty w/ Sexology
                Crystal Currents w/ Audacious SPRAY
                Fleur de Nuit w/ Leather
                Goddess of the Blue Moon w/ La Femme Mystere
                Haru w/ Lace
                Luxurious w/ Classy Dame
                Mahaelani w/ Lumina
                Raspberry Chiffon w/ Charisma for Women
                Rocket Fuel w/ Bang Bang!
                Sugar Pie Honey Bun w/ Levitation

I JUST PRAY IT TO BE WORKING

Comment

• So I got my parcel - it came faster than I expected!

As for me, these scents are more on a soap side than an actual perfume, but I hadn't expected it to be something high-end and elaborate tbh...

Luxurious - warm, sweet and fruity, maybe citrus (it's how I smell, not the description)
                  Mahaelani - the one I actually like. It's like a candle smell in a good sense. Sweet, but not overly, more on a floral side. I don't smell any vanilla.
                  Rocket fuel - coffee with chocolate liquor or syrup
                  Haru - I like it the best, it's really light and not sweet. white-floral.
                  Goddess of the Blue Moon - this one is also nice. Aquatic and verdure
                  Crystal Currents - very much like an orange tree. it was mentionted to be a spray, and it is not.
                  Raspberry Chiffon - like a melted strawberry candy, too sweet. I don't like this one.
                  Bella Pesca - also a candy, peachy one.
                  Bonbon Booty - caramel popcorn
                  Fleur de nuit - this one is good, a warm sandalwood, also a candle-like
                  Sugar Pie Honey Bun - gummi bears

omg, I have vertigo after applying all these

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Vertigo!
                    Fun, isn't it?

• thus far I've used Sexology, Leather, and LFM. Something noticeable only hapenned with the first one on. A guy put the moves on me while I was walking down the street lol I can't say I enjoyed it. And honestly I don't think it was a mone's hit, like, he started doing this while being pretty far from me
                  so idk, I'll continue my observations

Comment

• Lowkey Sad I missed out on Purchasing the OCCOs she dropped a while ago; that butterscotch occo looked soo yummy ???? ????. Even the Cherry Tobac from a year or two ago lmao. It was the perfect scent of a heavily candied, but sexy cherry scent. ????
                    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                      Lowkey Sad I missed out on Purchasing the OCCOs she dropped a while ago; that butterscotch occo looked soo yummy ???? ????. Even the Cherry Tobac from a year or two ago lmao. It was the perfect scent of a heavily candied, but sexy cherry scent. ????
                      Butterscotch one is still available

Comment

Butterscotch one is still available
                        https://lovepotionperfume.com/produc...d6dfbc94&_ss=r
                        Omg, thank you! It sucks because of the fact that they have 3 different websites it's hard to keep up with what's in & what's not. This isn't on the Etsy store or the back up temporary Etsy site - luvpotionperfume.com they had prioritized a while ago, so I gave up searching when I saw the latest review for this lovely potion, I'm a Sagittarius ? rising and I usually don't give up searching easily.

I just checked my old wishlist and wish I could have gotten creamy almond, hopefully, Mara will whip up some more occos soon! Possibly some rebrew like she did a while back

SN: I just realized Mara implemented Paypal pay in 4 as well!!!!!! I'm Screamingggggg

PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• Which site do you ladies prefer to order from? Just Curious.

Main Site - https://lovepotionperfume.com

Etsy Store - https://www.etsy.com/shop/LovePotionPerfumes

Etsy (Backup Store) - luvpotionperfume.com

I personally used to like the little backup Etsy store as opposed to the Main Store on the platform, which helped with impulse control lol. And now that they have (Paypal) After pay it's even better~!

Comment

• I use the first link i sent you and only buy OCCOs and normal scented oils non pheros as her pheros are not very good in my terms!

Comment

• forgot to add the butterscoth Occo is yummy also the halloween winie Occo is very good too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
                                Which site do you ladies prefer to order from? Just Curious.

Main Site - https://lovepotionperfume.com

Etsy Store - https://www.etsy.com/shop/LovePotionPerfumes

Etsy (Backup Store) - luvpotionperfume.com

I personally used to like the little backup Etsy store as opposed to the Main Store on the platform, which helped with impulse control lol. And now that they have (Paypal) After pay it's even better~!
                                I usually go for the main site, but shop the etsy(s) for items that may be ggg (going, going, gone) or private editions.
                                It IS confusing (or maybe, if I'm honest, for me it's tedious, lol) to have all those sites to search. I tend to be lazy and go to the main site and not bother with the rest

Comment

I usually go for the main site, but shop the etsy(s) for items that may be ggg (going, going, gone) or private editions.
                                  It IS confusing (or maybe, if I'm honest, for me it's tedious, lol) to have all those sites to search. I tend to be lazy and go to the main site and not bother with the rest
                                  Ok, so the PE is on Etsy. Nice to know.
                                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I haven't been on Etsy in a while, but yes, ggg PEs and misc items seem to wind up there along with staples like LP Original, Red, etc.

• Ildergreier
                                    Ildergreier commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    I like the private editions, so I will snag som bottles there when the covid 19 situations has been stabilized here in Norway

• I haven't been to LPMP since the sale back in, what? August/Sept?

I just picked up a few of their fall fragrances.
                                  All deliciously foodie and perfect for the cold weather where we live

It's dangerous to visit their site, lol.
                                  While XS temps with pheromone blends, LP temps with incredibly unique fragrances.
                                  Terrible, I say, just terrible

Comment

I haven't been to LPMP since the sale back in, what? August/Sept?

I just picked up a few of their fall fragrances.
                                    All deliciously foodie and perfect for the cold weather where we live

It's dangerous to visit their site, lol.
                                    While XS temps with pheromone blends, LP temps with incredibly unique fragrances.
                                    Terrible, I say, just terrible
                                    I know right.
                                    I hope Mara creates an Occo for February LEs.
                                    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X