yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Unpopular Opinions Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed!!!!!! 100%

But a lot of these companies cater to non-English speaking Hispanics. You'll see directions written in English and then again in Spanish.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      Oh man, here's one I just experienced -

I really, really dislike foreign customer service people on the phone. I can't understand them for shiiiit. Companies need to start hiring more native-English speakers for their customer service roles.
      A customer service agent and I actually had to enunciate BY LETTER...you know, D is for Damn I can't understand a word you're saying! It was sad and funny all at the same time. She was Indian and very patient. I think I would have liked to meet her one day
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
        SO agree with the arrogant! I would never expect that and don't understand that mindset at all!

Unless there was some emergency or catastrophe, I would want to know as much about the culture and language I'd be living in, or visiting, in order to enrich that interaction as much as possible.
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

A customer service agent and I actually had to enunciate BY LETTER...you know, D is for Damn I can't understand a word you're saying! It was sad and funny all at the same time. She was Indian and very patient. I think I would have liked to meet her one day
          LOL, I hate having to do that.
          S as in Sam, I as in igloo, N as in Nancy, G as in gary.

Mind you, this takes the call even longer!

Comment

• NuTrix
            NuTrix commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, if only I didn't know all too well

The thing is they do it wrong, because it should be:

Sam, Igloo, Nancy, Gary.

saying 80's GIF by WGN America
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Beyonce is talented but overrated.
            • Summer is always better than Fall.
            • Everyone thinks they are more social than they really are.
            • Sex is important but not the most important aspect of your relationship. If anything, I think Communication and/or Trust should have a higher ranking in relationships.
            • Not all babies are cute but they shouldn't be called ugly either.
            Beyonce is great but def not Queen B
            Big Summer fan too
            No opinion either way
            The cause of most breakups and divorce today. Totally agree with yah
            Have you seen the demon baby videos...HYSTERICAL!

Sorry if I wasn't invited as a guy

Steve O
            PLEASE DON'T PRIVATE MESSAGE ME. I'M MONTHS BEHIND.

This is my passion and my goal: to change the world, 1 person at a time, by empowering them with knowledge, know-how and the products that give them the ability to live their dreams.

A dream or vision is only a pretty picture without the passion and willingness to get your ass kicked chasing after it.

discoverXS is our adventure story! Thank you for being a part of it

Pheromone Questions? (I like to answer the phones)
            Pheromone Answer Line: +1(901)-328-6433

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post
              SteveO, you're ALWAYS invited (to the cookout)!

Comment

Originally posted by XSteveO View Post

Beyonce is great but def not Queen B
                Big Summer fan too
                No opinion either way
                The cause of most breakups and divorce today. Totally agree with yah
                Have you seen the demon baby videos...HYSTERICAL!

Your opinion is always welcome! Lol

Comment

Automated phone stuff... Just give me a REAL PERSON., who is friendly, likes their job, and wants to help.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    OHMYPLEEEEEASEYES!!! Amen sistah! Espec - FRIENDLY, LIKES JOB, HELPFUL!!!

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                  Automated phone stuff... Just give me a REAL PERSON., who is friendly, likes their job, and wants to help.
                  Automated phone services drive me nuts. I press 0 so fast when I hear one lol
                  Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Automated phone services drive me nuts. I press 0 so fast when I hear one lol
                    Yes it's soo frustrating ????.

Comment

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

• Cheerio
                        Cheerio commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lmao rude!

• OutspokenOne
                        OutspokenOne commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Lmao I aint shit ???? Cheerio

• Ildergreier
                        Ildergreier commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I don't care if anyone ask my age. I am 44, btw.

Current Arsenal:

Comment

Out here screaming, REPRESENTATIVE!!!!!

Comment

The best thing about not having any close friends, or friends at all, is not having to abide by any girl code... EVER!

Comment

The best thing about not having any close friends, or friends at all, is not having to abide by any girl code... EVER!

Lol perks of being alone ????
                            Current Arsenal:

Comment

Lol perks of being alone ????
                              Lmao, right!
                              Such a damn recluse.

Comment

Out here screaming, REPRESENTATIVE!!!!!
                                Yes that's me! Hahaha

Comment

Speaking of automated phone service. I had to cancel a charge I got from the Disney club.. Lol yes I'm a Disney fan (the animated ones). Anyways, I had to wait awhile but it was for a real person. She was very friendly and helpful and at the end of our convo she said have a magical day! I thought to myself, you have no idea how magical my life is lady! Lol The only thing that would have made it better, besides the wait times, is if they played the Disney songs I actually enjoy. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post
                                    Lol yes I'm a Disney fan (the animated ones)
                                    Lol, I have a Disney debit card! Mine is Mickey Mouse.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X