yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Unpopular Opinions Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unpopular Opinions Edition

This is where you can post your unpopular opinions whether it's about lifestyles, sex, dating, exercise, fashion, makeup, entertainment, etc.

I think we can all play nice while still expressing our opinions.

(hopefully this thread doesn't get deleted or removed...and if does...Sorry Steve-O!)
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

• Beyonce is talented but overrated.
    • Summer is always better than Fall.
    • Everyone thinks they are more social than they really are.
    • Sex is important but not the most important aspect of your relationship. If anything, I think Communication and/or Trust should have a higher ranking in relationships.
    • Not all babies are cute but they shouldn't be called ugly either.
    Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

• Harrisalexis90
      Harrisalexis90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the Beyonce comment. I agree very much.. beyond very much. It's not that she isn't talented but yea..

Y'all already know how I feel about dating (uber traditional)

But as far as other unpopular opinions...

Do I really want to dig a hole for myself? LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Lol I'm actually interested to hear what your thoughts.
      Current Arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
        • Sex is important but not the most important aspect of your relationship. If anything, I think Communication and/or Trust should have a higher ranking in relationships.
        OHMYGOSHILAUGHEDOUTLOUD!!! Totally agree

- Summer is the best season. Period.
        - The commercialization of holidays drains me...do you know it's practically Christmas - Right. Now? Ug.
        - I can live without television. The internet on the other hand...
        - I am BI sexual, married currently to a man, and I don't feel at all like my sexuality is hindered by that. It's just like choosing a partner of any sex to be exclusive with. Yes, I still find others - male and female and MANY - attractive, but I am a loyal partner and my sexual preferences have no baring on my ability to be faithful to 1 person.
        - I can't decide if I'm an enigma or an oxymoron...
        - I am a Bible believing Christain and young earth creationist. The end is nigh...
        - Piggy-back on the last one...I cannot deny my imperfection to the standards of God, but thank God, I don't have to save myself. I am of the belief and opinion that God knew we didn't have our shit together, so He stepped in - you know, John 3:16 - and offered the fix for what He knew we could never fix ourselves. I have acknowledged Him and accepted that glorious gift of grace and because of it I have an eternal heaven to look forward to, a God that will always love and be present with me so that I will never be alone in anything ever again and have joy, peace and purpose that I try daily to live out for the benefit of myself, my family and everyone else in order to glorify God - as imperfectly though that may be.
        - I believe all things can be forgiven, but that that should never be mistaken for expecting to be a door mat...Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me...
        - Can we please stop being so politically correct? Sometime shit is just funny. Laugh for crying out loud. Why is everybody wanting to be so offended by, oh, everything all the damn time now? Was that offensive?

Oh man, I could go on, this is fun! But I'll stop
        You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Dig girl dig! Lol

Comment

I agree about Beyonce and I get the worst looks from people when I say that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

- The commercialization of holidays drains me...do you know it's practically Christmas - Right. Now? Ug.
              - I am BI sexual, married currently to a man, and I don't feel at all like my sexuality is hindered by that. It's just like choosing a partner of any sex to be exclusive with. Yes, I still find others - male and female and MANY - attractive, but I am a loyal partner and my sexual preferences have no baring on my ability to be faithful to 1 person.
              - I am a Bible believing Christain and young earth creationist. The end is nigh...
              - Piggy-back on the last one...I cannot deny my imperfection to the standards of God, but thank God, I don't have to save myself. I am of the belief and opinion that God knew we didn't have our shit together, so He stepped in - you know, John 3:16 - and offered the fix for what He knew we could never fix ourselves. I have acknowledged Him and accepted that glorious gift of grace and because of it I have an eternal heaven to look forward to, a God that will always love and be present with me so that I will never be alone in anything ever again and have joy, peace and purpose that I try daily to live out for the benefit of myself, my family and everyone else in order to glorify God - as imperfectly though that may be.
              - I believe all things can be forgiven, but that that should never be mistaken for expecting to be a door mat...Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me...
              - Can we please stop being so politically correct? Sometime shit is just funny. Laugh for crying out loud. Why is everybody wanting to be so offended by, oh, everything all the damn time now? Was that offensive?

Maybe off topic... But my friend is married and she definitely wants to explore more with women. She only did once before she was married outside of kissing. Her husband didn't know this about her until recently.
              My question is, did your husband know beforehand or after? How does he feel about it? I wish my friend was in this forum because I guarantee you'd have some wonderful insights for her. She has been faithful but I think she regrets that she wasn't outright about her feelings before hand. (she masked alot of things with alcohol) Now, he might take it a little harder because I don't think he is the sharing type. He's a wonderful guy by the way. I honestly love him for her, but at the same time I understand. She's been sober now for almost 2 years (in December). She didn't get into the relationship sober so I think it's somewhat of an adjustment in all aspects of her life. (BTW she totally wouldn't mind me saying this, she's all about women sharing and learning from each other) actually she'd probably be glad I asked you lol.

Comment

I'm not a fan of overdone makeup. Even though makeup can be fun, I'm always curious what she really looks like.
                I don't like men who are into overdone makeup either because how is a woman supposed to maintain that? I ain't sleeping with makeup caked on! He better love the skin I'm in or he can go somewhere! ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

Maybe off topic... But my friend is married and she definitely wants to explore more with women. She only did once before she was married outside of kissing. Her husband didn't know this about her until recently.
                  My question is, did your husband know beforehand or after? How does he feel about it?
                  I've been open to exploring since my teens.
                  In my previous relationship my SO was a man, and he was ok with me hooking up with other women, but he wanted to be my main focus so I always had to be up front with potential interests about that.

My current husband wants all of me, all the time. I was straight forward about my sexuality with him before we became serious, so when he said he wanted us to be exclusive, he left it up to me.

I don't need more than one partner to be satisfied and I don't feel like I'm missing out or limiting or even denying myself. Maybe because I have allowed myself the privilege to previously explore? I still find other men and women attractive, but I have made a choice to love and honor and belong to one person. That person happens to be a guy. That's a choice, not an impulse.

Your friend sounds like she's never had the chance to pursue her interests/fantasies.

I've always loved being a woman. I think we're beautiful! I've always been drawn to a person's heart. Chemistry is always great too. I've never seen a reason to limit that to male or female. But that's me.

The question is, does your friend feel stifled or cheated in not having, or feeling free, to be able to pursue those curiosities? Is it important enough for her to be able to explore those things to potentially turn away from all she has now to find out?
                  It's tough because it's really a question of personal desire or sacrifice. If her husband doesn't want her having a relationship outside of their marriage, that isn't an unreasonable expectation. She will need to do some soul searching to find out if being true to herself could potentially be worth losing the relationship she is in, for good, if he can't agree to her desire to explore beyond the 2 of them.

I've always believed in being honest, with others and with ourselves. It's ok for us to want what we want, and to pursue it, but not at the expense of someone else. It all a matter of deciding what is most important to us. Only she can answer that

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

How dare you!!!!!

Fall will always be the best. It's just right!

Comment

How dare you!!!!!

Fall will always be the best. It's just right!
                      Fall is Fabulous! Agreed. And I love boots!

Comment

I've been open to exploring since my teens.
                        In my previous relationship my SO was a man, and he was ok with me hooking up with other women, but he wanted to be my main focus so I always had to be up front with potential interests about that.

My current husband wants all of me, all the time. I was straight forward about my sexuality with him before we became serious, so when he said he wanted us to be exclusive, he left it up to me.

I don't need more than one partner to be satisfied and I don't feel like I'm missing out or limiting or even denying myself. Maybe because I have allowed myself the privilege to previously explore? I still find other men and women attractive, but I have made a choice to love and honor and belong to one person. That person happens to be a guy. That's a choice, not an impulse.

Your friend sounds like she's never had the chance to pursue her interests/fantasies.

I've always loved being a woman. I think we're beautiful! I've always been drawn to a person's heart. Chemistry is always great too. I've never seen a reason to limit that to male or female. But that's me.

The question is, does your friend feel stifled or cheated in not having, or feeling free, to be able to pursue those curiosities? Is it important enough for her to be able to explore those things to potentially turn away from all she has now to find out?
                        It's tough because it's really a question of personal desire or sacrifice. If her husband doesn't want her having a relationship outside of their marriage, that isn't an unreasonable expectation. She will need to do some soul searching to find out if being true to herself could potentially be worth losing the relationship she is in, for good, if he can't agree to her desire to explore beyond the 2 of them.

I've always believed in being honest, with others and with ourselves. It's ok for us to want what we want, and to pursue it, but not at the expense of someone else. It all a matter of deciding what is most important to us. Only she can answer that
                        Yes I totally agree with you! I wish she had been sober prior to committing to him and done the soul searching then. I'm just glad she has a clear head during the confusing time. And I wish the best for both their happiness. Thank you for sharing that, I know that was a personal question.

Comment

Fall is Fabulous! Agreed. And I love boots!
                          I dress 20x better for Fall... because I feel like I don't have a summer body yet.
                          It's so easy to be stylish during the Fall & where boots that makes my booty pop.

Comment

Unpopular opinions:
                            - Women should never have to be required to work if they don't want to.
                            - Men should pay for ALL of the bills of the woman they are interested in (especially if they want marriage and children with that woman).
                            - I wish natural selection was more of a thing these days, then these ain't shit men would go extinct.
                            - No ma'am, your name is not unique, it's ghetto.
                            - A lot of Black people need to stop blaming everyone else for their problems. There's so much opportunity out there for us, but too many are too mentally enslaved to realize it... or maybe they do realize it but they are comfortable settling for very less out of life.
                            - I firmly believe men of other races absolutely love Black women and it's not a fetish.
                            - I don't give a damn what another race does with their hair (wear box braids, go ahead and fuck your own hair up, I don't care lol).
                            - I feel like everyone is caught up in all the wrong things men do but honestly, sometimes we need men (especially if you're straight.. well, only if you're straight LOL). Who else is gonna kill the spiders for me? Who else is gonna make me so... hor-- turned on? I really love men. A lot of men I come across are so damn delicious, especially the silver foxes.

That's all I can think of right now.

Comment

I'm glad you started this OutspokenOne ...lol

Comment

I'm glad you started this OutspokenOne ...lol
                                Thank you! I kinda got inspired by Cheerio 's Random Thoughts thread but I wish the threads were more active on here!
                                Current Arsenal:

Comment

- @ your bisexuality comment: You know people can be ignorant about sexuality, like the saying goes, people don't like what they don't understand.

- Well Jesus did die for you sins....so you might as well keep sinning JK

- I truly believe we're in an age where it's "oooo you said something offensive! Therefore I have to call you out". I have a feeling that some people don't truly care about "politically incorrect" comments...it's just the in thing to be "woke" and "aware".

Current Arsenal:

Comment

• NuTrix
                                    NuTrix commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    - Well Jesus did die for you sins....so you might as well keep sinning JK

I agree about Beyonce and I get the worst looks from people when I say that lol.
                                  I just can't understand why people treat her like a God...like she's very talented but she isn't a God. Also she has flaws too and I think when she does shady things, people choose to overlook it because she's Beyonce.

I thought it was a joke to fan girl hardcore for Beyonce but there are some people who are truly obsessed and it's actually disturbing.
                                  Current Arsenal:

Comment

I wish natural selection was more of a thing these days, then these ain't shit men would go extinct.
                                    I feel like the world would be a better place if natural selection was more active. However I lowkey believe natural selection is still present in dating. As our world/society evolves...dating evolves too...sometimes for the better or the worse.

Ex. Due to more opportunities given to women, more women are delaying marriage and children. Women realize that they DON'T have to marry/have kids with a man to survive so they can be pickier with their options. This leaves undesirable men (broke, unattractive, etc) to having less of a chance getting married/having kids (now undesirable men can still get chose by women but I feel these women are usually desperate/lowering their standards).

A lot of Black people need to stop blaming everyone else for their problems. There's so much opportunity out there for us, but too many are too mentally enslaved to realize it... or maybe they do realize it but they are comfortable settling for very less out of life.
                                    I wish Black people would take more responsibility. Yes I agree institutional racism + oppression plays a huge part in the socioeconomic lifestyles of Blacks...but how long are we going to continue blaming white people? Are we going to work on bettering our community or stay stagnant for the next 50 centuries because "it's the white man that caused all our trouble?"

I firmly believe men of other races absolutely love Black women and it's not a fetish.
                                    I wouldn't be surprised...some men really admire our beauty...some admire our soul.

I don't give a damn what another race does with their hair (wear box braids, go ahead and fuck your own hair up, I don't care lol).
                                    YESSS! Like I'll be honest, dreads, twists and box braids look odd AF on straight hair (especially stringy hair). But if Karen wants to sport some Poetic Justice braids, I'm not gonna fight her.

I feel like everyone is caught up in all the wrong things men do but honestly, sometimes we need men (especially if you're straight.. well, only if you're straight LOL). Who else is gonna kill the spiders for me? Who else is gonna make me so... hor-- turned on? I really love men. A lot of men I come across are so damn delicious, especially the silver foxes.
                                    I feel like there is a lot of damaged men out there so women focus on that rather then the positive qualities men can have. There are good men out there...it just seems like some men love to live up to the "fuckboy" stereotype and there are some women who love to rant about the fuckboy.

Current Arsenal:

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                    Working...
                                    X