yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Unpopular Opinions Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

She is amazing and I wonder why isn't she given a chance to breakthrough big?
    Maybe she has and isn't willing to sell out or sacrifice.

There are so many amazing artists who are okay with being unknown to mainstream media because they get to do what they love + keep their sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
      People really hate things they don't understand. They don't understand how people can date without having sex. But there are also women who have sex on dates because they fear that the man won't like them if they don't put out. Dating is such a struggle, LOL. That's why you have to stick to your guns and keep your standards very high. If you slip up once and be lenient on one man, it'll end up happening to another and then another and then you realize you're not making any progress.
      YES! I tell my girlfriends who are hung up on one guy who ISN'T their boyfriend, to date other men. But they are the type of women that move fast so they assume seeing other men also means they should be sleeping with them too...And it's like no...you can date men WITHOUT having sex with them. Also, I don't know why they are so loyal to a man they are seeing who hasn't made it OFFICIAL with them. It took me a while to learn this but DON'T PUT YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET! If you want to tell a guy you're seeing other men, that's up to your discretion but don't become so loyal to someone who just started talking to. Actually, when I started talking to multiple men, my dating life went better because I was ABLE to not get attached quickly and measure the man on how well he was doing. I was also able to catch red flags sooner and cut them off quickly...because guess what, I have options.

Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post

YES! I tell my girlfriends who are hung up on one guy who ISN'T their boyfriend, to date other men. But they are the type of women that move fast so they assume seeing other men also means they should be sleeping with them too...And it's like no...you can date men WITHOUT having sex with them. Also, I don't know why they are so loyal to a man they are seeing who hasn't made it OFFICIAL with them. It took me a while to learn this but DON'T PUT YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET! If you want to tell a guy you're seeing other men, that's up to your discretion but don't become so loyal to someone who just started talking to. Actually, when I started talking to multiple men, my dating life went better because I was ABLE to not get attached quickly and measure the man on how well he was doing. I was also able to catch red flags sooner and cut them off quickly...because guess what, I have options.
        & that's why not having sex for years makes dating a bit easier. That's why I also say not having sex really actually helps your judgement because it lets you see what men have to offer besides possibly mediocre dick. Having sex clouds your judgement. You end up thinking you want one thing/person when you really don't. I enjoy dating knowing that sex is never on the table until we are not only exclusive, but have hit certain milestones (for me, I'm not having sex if the people closest to you haven't met me yet but we're in an exclusive relationship).

Comment

Last night I was sleepy AF so my grammar/spelling probably didn't make sense but I'm well rested now!

Here are mine:

- In my opinion, it kinda doesn't matter how soon you have sex with a man. You can wait 3 months or wait within 6 hours of meeting him, if he genuinely wants to be with you, he will be with you. There are some women (believe it or not) who have sex on the first date and still secure a relationship title/ring. There are women who wait for 9 months and the minute he has sex with them, he bounces. Even if you secure a relationship title, it does not mean a man isn't using you for sex. Plenty of young men get into relationships simply because they want sex with one woman/using her for other benefits. HOWEVER, I do feel like if you do have sex early (like within the first 5 dates), you risk getting yourself into this unknown territory. This territory is because you guys have sex so soon, you're not sure if there is true chemistry on both sides due to genuine emotions or lust. If you don't care to be in a relationship with a dude, then it doesn't matter however if you DO like him and he isn't sure how he truly feels about you/isn't emotionally interested...you're in a shitty position.

- Having a dirty mirror is disgusting and people shouldn't take mirror selfies if their mirror is dirty.
          - There isn't enough DELICIOUS healthy recipes out there...which makes it hard to eat healthy.
          - People shouldn't exercise just for weight loss...they should also do it for cardiovascular/mental health.
          - Old people have nasty/entitled attitudes (there are still some sweet ones) and I wish more people would call them out on it.
          Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

• OutspokenOne
            OutspokenOne commented
            Editing a comment
            I have a feeling Cheerio is going to disagree with my first opinion LOL

& that's why not having sex for years makes dating a bit easier. That's why I also say not having sex really actually helps your judgement because it lets you see what men have to offer besides possibly mediocre dick. Having sex clouds your judgement. You end up thinking you want one thing/person when you really don't. I enjoy dating knowing that sex is never on the table until we are not only exclusive, but have hit certain milestones (for me, I'm not having sex if the people closest to you haven't met me yet but we're in an exclusive relationship).
          I agree, being celibate long term helps you to choose wisely. Like you're able to not let your sexual drive not control your decisions.
          Current Arsenal:

Comment

There are so many amazing artists who are okay with being unknown to mainstream media because they get to do what they love + keep their sanity.
            Idk why but I lowkey have a love/hate relationship when my fav artists blow up...like I'm happy people appreciate their talent but its like...I wish you were still underground...lol
            Current Arsenal:

Comment

Originally posted by Oncearound View Post
              Lobster and In-Out Burger are both over rated.
              In-N-Out Burger gets old quickly. I've never been to Red Lobster before.
              Current Arsenal:

Comment

Bahah! OutspokenOne, only 50%, though :-) There are actually more psychological reasons behind why it's important to make a man wait (to me).

I'm more of a do not have sex while only dating. But see, I'm anal about terms. I do believe there is a major difference between dating and being in a relationship (almost everyone uses the terms interchangeably). So, of course I'm not having sex while I'm simply dating a guy, but once we are exclusive there are other things that matter more to me that will determine whether I want to let him get a taste of the magic snapper or not. If I know for sure this man is MINE and if he has been proving himself and if I can clearly see that this man is everything I want and need in a man, then it'll happen. That can easily take 2 weeks after we become exclusive, 3 weeks, or 4 months. Basically, he needs to prove himself to me all around before I open the doors to the princess castle. I hope that makes sense. Also, I do plan on letting my man know that I hadn't had sex in 3+ years. This will actually tell him a lot about me and will tell me a lot about him (and how he behaves after that revelation will be fun to find out, men like to feel like they've "won" something that no other guy has, it's cute).

Comment

Bahah! OutspokenOne, only 50%, though :-) There are actually more psychological reasons behind why it's important to make a man wait (to me).

I'm more of a do not have sex while only dating. But see, I'm anal about terms. I do believe there is a major difference between dating and being in a relationship (almost everyone uses the terms interchangeably). So, of course I'm not having sex while I'm simply dating a guy, but once we are exclusive there are other things that matter more to me that will determine whether I want to let him get a taste of the magic snapper or not. If I know for sure this man is MINE and if he has been proving himself and if I can clearly see that this man is everything I want and need in a man, then it'll happen. That can easily take 2 weeks after we become exclusive, 3 weeks, or 4 months. Basically, he needs to prove himself to me all around before I open the doors to the princess castle. I hope that makes sense. Also, I do plan on letting my man know that I hadn't had sex in 3+ years. This will actually tell him a lot about me and will tell me a lot about him (and how he behaves after that revelation will be fun to find out, men like to feel like they've "won" something that no other guy has, it's cute).
                  It does make sense!

Yeah I guess I should announce that to the next man I become intimate with as well. It's so weird because I feel like I don't know how to have sex...but I'm not a virgin...but I've been celibate for way too long lol
                  Current Arsenal:

Comment

In-N-Out Burger gets old quickly. I've never been to Red Lobster before.
                    I did not say Red Lobster, I said lobster.

Lobster is overrated. A lot of folks only like it because it is expensive.

Comment

Ok well Red Lobster is overrated then
                      Current Arsenal:

Comment

It does make sense!

Yeah I guess I should announce that to the next man I become intimate with as well. It's so weird because I feel like I don't know how to have sex...but I'm not a virgin...but I've been celibate for way too long lol
                        LOL, same!
                        I went to the Museum of Sex and found a toy that I'd like to buy to help me explore my body. I haven't explored my own body yet.

Comment

I agree! I'll take clams, mussels, crabs (dungeness, king, snow, lump, claw...) over lobster any meal...with butter, COPIOUS amounts of butter...
                          You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I agree! I'll take clams, mussels, crabs (dungeness, king, snow, lump, claw...) over lobster any meal...with butter, COPIOUS amounts of butter...
                            Mmmmmm crabs! I love snow crabs!

Comment

LOL, same!
                              I went to the Museum of Sex and found a toy that I'd like to buy to help me explore my body. I haven't explored my own body yet.
                              Current Arsenal:

Comment

Nope. I haven't. I don't count the stupid dildo I had before that did absolutely nothing for me.
                                I'm gonna see if I can find it.

I have never masturbated before and haven't had sex in 3 years. Even though I'm ready for a relationship, I need to explore my body to be fully ready. Otherwise, if I don't know my body, I'm gonna think any mediocre feeling is fantastic and might keep the wrong guy around, lol.

Comment

Nope. I haven't. I don't count the stupid dildo I had before that did absolutely nothing for me.
                                  I'm gonna see if I can find it.

I have never masturbated before and haven't had sex in 3 years. Even though I'm ready for a relationship, I need to explore my body to be fully ready. Otherwise, if I don't know my body, I'm gonna think any mediocre feeling is fantastic and might keep the wrong guy around, lol.

Current Arsenal:

Comment

I definitely will! It's just the lack of privacy at home that really stops me from fully exploring. But I'll get there!

Comment

I definitely will! It's just the lack of privacy at home that really stops me from fully exploring. But I'll get there!
                                      Oh I bet. Do you share a room?
                                      Current Arsenal:

Comment

Chic fil a is good but overrated

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X