yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Unpopular Opinions Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OutspokenOne View Post
    I feel like the world would be a better place if natural selection was more active. However I lowkey believe natural selection is still present in dating. As our world/society evolves...dating evolves too...sometimes for the better or the worse.
    Oh, it definitely exists.
    - Stupid people taking selfies in dangerous situations
    - Those mukbangers! Can't wait to see those health reports on those YouTubers.

I wish Black people would take more responsibility. Yes I agree institutional racism + oppression plays a huge part in the socioeconomic lifestyles of Blacks...but how long are we going to continue blaming white people? Are we going to work on bettering our community or stay stagnant for the next 50 centuries because "it's the white man that caused all our trouble?"
    Exactly!

But let LSA tell it, we're beneath everyone else.

I wouldn't be surprised...some men really admire our beauty...some admire our soul.
    & a lot of them like the culture as well.
    I always tell Black women to date smarter, not harder.

Comment

Okay I'll add some more:
      • I don't think people should be shamed for their sexual desires/fetishes (as long as it's not pedophilia, necrophilia or anything else disturbingly disgusting). If you like to eat ass, eat ass. If you like someone spitting in your mouth, go wild. Anything that brings you pleasure shouldn't be ridiculed...at least not to your face lol.
      • You'd be surprised how many people are secretly jealous of you, don't share your joyous moments with everyone.
      • Comparing marriage to a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship is not the same at all.
      • California is NOT overrated.
      • Unless you're a bartender/waiter, I don't believe you need to be tipped*
      *I still tip btw before anyone wants to jump my throat.
      Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

LPMP: Blatant Invitation, Levitation, Honeyed LP w/ Gotcha

Comment

• NuTrix
        NuTrix commented
        Editing a comment
        California IS over rated But I would still love to visit there

- If you're not good with people, or like them, please don't enter the service industry...
      - Men and women are NOT equal, and by that I DO NOT mean one or the other is lesser. We ARE different and will never be the same, so please stop trying to pretend our differences do not exist.
      - I love my daughter, but other people's children can work my last nerve...
      - I wish people would be less fearful to be intimate, open and honest with one another- and be so in a thoughtful, respectful way that comes from caring and sincerity.
      - I wish more people would think for themselves instead of trusting "the news", "that celebrity", " that one thing they think they maybe heard on the internet a year or two ago"...

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

Fall is Fabulous! Agreed. And I love boots!
        The only good thing about Fall is Pumpkin Pie...that's literally all I can think of...and Halloween...DASSIT
        Current Arsenal:

XS (Full Bottles): Xist (women), Engage, Bliss, PSEL, Babe, Desire Me+, XS196 (Girlfriend Blend), Fantasy, Love Boat, Tease, Goddess Blend, Sweetness, P86, Connections, Mascot, Fairytale, Flirt, P96, Glow, Bitch (XS124), XSP106, XSR46, XS189

Samples: Innocence, Thinker, Celebrity, Temptress, Comply, Glow, Vibe, Inbetween, Odyssey.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
          If you're not good with people, or like them, please don't enter the service industry...
          Agreed. There are too many doctors who are intentionally killing other people because of their beliefs. Bakers who refuse to make cakes because of differing beliefs and values. Waiters and waitresses who absolutely suck at their job.

Men and women are NOT equal, and by that I DO NOT mean one or the other is lesser. We ARE different and will never be the same, so please stop trying to pretend our differences do not exist.
          I love you for this. I wish people would understand this!
          & quite frankly, the fact that we aren't equal or the same is perfect.

Comment

I've got more:
            - Sex will eventually fuck with your psyche if you're just having sex with random people who can't take care of your body properly. I know people have their needs but seriously sexual desire should not trump common sense & a lot of women make stupid decisions when they're horny.
            - I don't believe there is a such thing as using men for sex. Men will always want sex from you unless they are gay or asexual. The idea of using someone is to hurt them (whether subtly or not), you're not hurting a man by having sex with him. You're just giving him easier access to what he wanted in the first place. Men use women for sex, women use men for money. That's how it goes, not the other way around (again, this falls in line with people think men + women are equal -- we're not, we value different things)
            - Self care is also being mindful of who you're giving your body to. Sex is an exchange of energy and it probably can explain why some people's lives are really messed up because they aren't watching who they are having sex with. Their demons and negative energies have transferred into you now.
            - Sex is everything but casual. It's awkward, it can be weird, it can be funny, it can be great but it is not casual (especially not for most women).
            - I think it's messed up that women aren't held accountable for a lot of fucked up things they do (i.e., lying about rape/sexual assault, getting pregnant by randos & somehow the man is the who isn't shit when he doesn't want to be involved, etc)
            - I'm surprised some Black people are considered democrats when a lot of our views actually fall more in line with conservative views.

- ....There are some things that I agree with Trump on

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              No fear here! No haters. It's all relative. Great conversation!

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
            Sex will eventually fuck with your psyche if you're just having sex with random people who can't take care of your body properly. I know people have their needs but seriously sexual desire should not trump common sense & a lot of women make stupid decisions when they're horny.
            Okay this is a super unpopular opinion that kinda piggy backs off yours but I think it's DISGUSTING to have a high bodycount. Like why would you choose to sleep with multiple people (and I'm talking about, a good 30+ people). People come with diseases like STDS and some people don't even properly bathe yourself. I don't care if you're a man or a woman, sleeping with that many people indicates you have an issue. And yeah not everyone feels they need to have sex with someone they are in love with (so be it) ...but shit...have some standards.

Current Arsenal:

Comment

Self care is also being mindful of who you're giving your body to. Sex is an exchange of energy and it probably can explain why some people's lives are really messed up because they aren't watching who they are having sex with. Their demons and negative energies have transferred into you now.
              Yes I agree with this 100%.

think it's messed up that women aren't held accountable for a lot of fucked up things they do (i.e., lying about rape/sexual assault, getting pregnant by randos & somehow the man is the who isn't shit when he doesn't want to be involved, etc)
              Those women have nobody but theirselves to blame...i feel bad for women in those position.

I'm surprised some Black people are considered democrats when a lot of our views actually fall more in line with conservative views.
              Well when you think of who makes up most of the Republican party, they aren't the most inviting for black people to join.
              Current Arsenal:

Comment

• OutspokenOne
                OutspokenOne commented
                Editing a comment
                Cheerio i contradicted myself, I feel bad for MEN in those position lol

Okay this is a super unpopular opinion that kinda piggy backs off yours but I think it's DISGUSTING to have a high bodycount. Like why would you choose to sleep with multiple people (and I'm talking about, a good 30+ people). People come with diseases like STDS and some people don't even properly bathe yourself. I don't care if you're a man or a woman, sleeping with that many people indicates you have an issue. And yeah not everyone feels they need to have sex with someone they are in love with (so be it) ...but shit...have some standards.
              I totally freakin' agree!
              As I mentioned before, part of self care is also watching who you're sleeping with. Not everyone deserves your body and I don't care how horny you are, that is not an excuse to go and find random fuck buddies who do nothing but cause chaos in your life... and for FREE! LOL.

I don't like this sexual freedom movement one bit. It's not teaching women to respect themselves and to keep high standards for themselves, it's making them believe they are just like men and they aren't. Men and women feel, view, and have a need for sex very differently.

As long as this feminist movement calls every other opinion "slut shaming" we're always going to have women who enjoy giving their bodies to just any person because of a temporary feeling.

Comment

Well when you think of who makes up most of the Republican party, they aren't the most inviting for black people to join.
                So here's the thing, conservative doesn't mean republican and democrat doesn't mean liberal. A looot of people try to make that connect but they are not mutually exclusive. There are plenty of conservative people who despise Trump and did not vote for him at all. You can be conservative and be part of the independent party, etc. A lot of Black people are socially Conservative and don't even know it or don't want to admit it because Conservative and liberal has become synonymous with republican and democrat. It's like now these days when you tell someone you're dating someone, they automatically think you're having sex with that person and that's why some women struggle to date multiple men because now they think dating means having sex. But really, dating is just going on dates and getting to know someone. No sex involved.
                Last edited by Cheerio; 09-14-2019, 01:13 AM.

Comment

I post more tomorrow but I'll post this just in case I forget to post:

I don't believe you have to be the best person/working on yourself to attract love...there are plenty of fucked up people on this planet and they still manage to find people who love them.
                  Current Arsenal:

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There is a somebody for everybody out there. It IS kind of amazing isn't it? Ok, sometimes it's weird and creepy too, but still kind of amazing

I'm not a fan of overdone makeup. Even though makeup can be fun, I'm always curious what she really looks like.
                  I don't like men who are into overdone makeup either because how is a woman supposed to maintain that? I ain't sleeping with makeup caked on! He better love the skin I'm in or he can go somewhere! ?????
                  I hate cream contour makeup in broad daylight.
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment

I just can't understand why people treat her like a God...like she's very talented but she isn't a God. Also she has flaws too and I think when she does shady things, people choose to overlook it because she's Beyonce.

I thought it was a joke to fan girl hardcore for Beyonce but there are some people who are truly obsessed and it's actually disturbing.
                  I think Beyonce is expendable, and are tired of her standing there in leotard singing. I discovered the Boston Rapper Brandie Blaze before Christmas and have been obsessed since. Such a talented woman!! Now, why doesn't she get a chance to get her art out to the world?
                  Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I think Beyonce is expendable, and are tired of her standing there in leotard singing. I discovered the Boston Rapper Brandie Blaze before Christmas and have been obsessed since. Such a talented woman!! Now, why doesn't she get a chance to get her art out to the world?
                    Ooo I'm going to look her up

Comment

So here's the thing, conservative doesn't mean republican and democrat doesn't mean liberal. A looot of people try to make that connect but they are not mutually exclusive. There are plenty of conservative people who despise Trump and did not vote for him at all. You can be conservative and be part of the independent party, etc. A lot of Black people are socially Conservative and don't even know it or don't want to admit it because Conservative and liberal has become synonymous with republican and democrat. It's like now these days when you tell someone you're dating someone, they automatically think you're having sex with that person and that's why some women struggle to date multiple men because now they think dating means having sex. But really, dating is just going on dates and getting to know someone. No sex involved.
                      Yes! I agree with all of that!

Comment

Yes! I vote my conscience, and it STILL surprises people (that I actually bother to share this part of my life with, lol) that I have conservative views and DON'T vote all republican all the time.

So True! People want to label things all the time. You're a player (or worse) for dating more than one person at one time because of that underlying assumption.

You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Yes! I vote my conscience, and it STILL surprises people (that I actually bother to share this part of my life with, lol) that I have conservative views and DON'T vote all republican all the time.

So True! People want to label things all the time. You're a player (or worse) for dating more than one person at one time because of that underlying assumption.
                          I can't believe only 3 years ago, I quickly jumped on the "I hate Trump/conservatives" bandwagon without knowing anything. Now, I very much realize that my future husband should be socially Conservative because I've learned their views really align with me (in terms of traditional families, traditional dating, etc).

People really hate things they don't understand. They don't understand how people can date without having sex. But there are also women who have sex on dates because they fear that the man won't like them if they don't put out. Dating is such a struggle, LOL. That's why you have to stick to your guns and keep your standards very high. If you slip up once and be lenient on one man, it'll end up happening to another and then another and then you realize you're not making any progress.

Comment

Lobster and In-Out Burger are both over rated.

Comment

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment
                              True!

Ooo I'm going to look her up
                            She is amazing and I wonder why isn't she given a chance to breakthrough big?
                            Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

She is amazing and I wonder why isn't she given a chance to breakthrough big?
                              Unknowns are my favorite. I like them alot more before they get famous.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X