yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Losing belly fat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post
    I didn't know this!

First, I have to get myself motivated to actually go out and run, lol.

Do you think it's better to run in the Fall or Summer? I would think Fall makes it a bit easier. Summer would make you tire too quickly, right?
    during the fall is easier, summer is too hot, i run in the evenings in the summer when it's a lot cooler!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

OMG I don't even know where to begin. I think if I started posting full blown recipes here @SteveO would not be amused But here are a few recommendations of delicious, healthy 100% vegan recipe blogs:

Oh She Glows
      Simle Vegan Blog
      This Rawsome Vegan Life
      The Minimalist Vegan
      AVAP.life

Enjoy!

yummy james franco GIF
      Is the Minimalist Vegan the Minimalist Baker? Wondering if it's the same thing because I've used alot of recipes from that blog. Two of those are brand new to me, so I'm excited to check them out! Thank you!

Also, I would say a good tip for some newbies, is know what kind of protein you like. (I love chickpeas and lentils) and experiment with sauces. I've made sauces that can go on all types of things, that always makes veggies more tasty. I also love lentil pasta and so does my son. (it's mushy at first but once you rinse it after cooking, it firm's right up)

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

OMG I don't even know where to begin. I think if I started posting full blown recipes here @SteveO would not be amused But here are a few recommendations of delicious, healthy 100% vegan recipe blogs:

Oh She Glows
        Simle Vegan Blog
        This Rawsome Vegan Life
        The Minimalist Vegan
        AVAP.life

Enjoy!

yummy james franco GIF
        I'll definitely check them out. I also have a Vegan cookbook at home!

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

during the fall is easier, summer is too hot, i run in the evenings in the summer when it's a lot cooler!
          I would agree!

Comment

Bump!
            Not a new idea, but fasting.
            Intermittent. Alternate day. Extended.
            Straight up fasting. Water only. (though I do have a cup of black coffee mornings I fast)
            Not to be confused with calorie restriction. I'm talking time restricted eating (not calorie counting or reduction - of which I do neither).
            Reading Dr Fung's Obesity Code and The Complete Guide to Intermittent Fasting: Healing Your Body Through Intermittent, Alternate Day and Extended Fasting - blew my mind. Actually experiencing extended day fasting transformed how I'm living.
            No, it may not be up everyone's alley, but it's a viable and real results option for over all health and, yes, belly fat too
            For others like me where videos are effective for communication (I love my books, but videos are great for me too!):

https://youtu.be/2kFNCHpQVtw
            You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

I was reading this thread and Wowwww.You girls are sacrificing way to much to look good.
              Eating and sex are 2 of the most bigger pleasures of life.Don't ever sacrifice any of them.

You know Cheerio my bigger sister was fat all her life.Not only belly.I meant he had 110kg at 19 years.Yeah.
              I never told her anything, never judge her until SHE make the first step and the most important one.HER desire to change.You already have that.
              So the bigger step you have already passed it.
              After that i told her a few tricks.Not bodybuilding bullshit and sacrificing all her pleasures just to look better.Because you need to know that you only look as better as you feel.If you feel good, you look good.Don't let your mind playing tricks on you.
              Small changes in your routine will make the bigger difference.
              I learned a lot in my college days about human body, biochemistry and stuff.I know for myself that over the internet 90% of fat losing diets and supplements are just marketing.
              Things that worked for my sis?
              Some tricks i told her.To use his body against him.
              Eat a boiled egg for breakfast and a coffe if you like.Enough protein and energy to start a day.
              Also the cafe will act as diuretic.
              Someone told you to squeeze half limon in a glass of water and drink on empty stomach.This is really good.But wait 10 minutes and wash your teeth or use mouthwash.Lemon acidity destroys teeths.
              Eat apples between meals and drink a lot of water.
              The trick?Your body will digest faster the food and eliminating faster (to toilet).Some other strong diuretic food will do it, as kiwi.
              Cold showers.
              Have you ever wondered why people in cold areas are slimmer?That's a natural trick.
              The trembling is the body natural defense system against cold (burn the fat reserve to warm up).That why also swimming burn more fat than running.I know women love the ocean and the beach, but from time to time a ski trip does more good.Endure some cold aer and snow.
              After fat or carb meals take Chitosan.More than half of fat and carbs will go to toilet.I also use this trick in order not to give up completely on sweets (completely for only 2 days a week will do it).
              You don't want to run?Well, just walk an hour-two every days.All this will do to lose overall fat.
              My sis now has 62 kg after a year.And we eat a few times a moth Burger King "junk food" 3000 calories meals (Chitosan allow that).
              Losing fat only in the abdomen requires some abdomen exercise.Why?To tell your body "that is the fat i want to burn".You are the smart one so you need to show him what to do.He will do the rest.In natural way.
              Don't intoxicate your body with marketing junks.
              Your healthy body is way stronger than you know.
              Nowadays don't actually exist "healthy" food.We live in a truly toxic environment.
              So i don't believe in vegan food being healthy.Is a little healthier than the rest of the food, yeah.
              Everything that grows in a toxic soil and environment, is toxic.Simple as that.
              That why the "vegans" are also slim.Logic.
              They don't provide to body enough nutrients and vitamines and the rest go to toilet.Good trick.

Keep your mind healthy and your body will follow.

Comment

Well, for me, the holidays are the time my belly grows, as i chow down anything i find tasty and delicious.

Come January, and the exercises and slight diet, with a frown, will return to my daily routine.

For me, jogging or using the Treadmill for 45 mins to 1 hour daily, for 2 or 3 weeks, then i lose 3 or 4 inches on my belly fat, always.
                Experiment, Experiment, Experiment !!!

Comment

OMG, so what is keeping me from achieving my goals are my eating habits. However, a few weeks ago, I started personal training. Dropped about $1.2k on a personal trainer at my gym and she's amazing! My eating habits aren't better yet since it's the holidays but I plan on going food shopping soon so that I can begin clean eating again in January. New year, new eating habits!

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X