yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Losing belly fat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i started bleeding and have a huge stomach not normal at all for someone who runs every week!
    XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
    XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
    Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
    Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
    From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
      i started bleeding and have a huge stomach not normal at all for someone who runs every week!
      Oh goodness, that sounds painful!

Comment

When I'm not lazy I do vacuums. It narrows your waist as well. On lazy days I plank. I eat fairly low carb as well. My stomach is flat, flat now.

Comment

Originally posted by Isis View Post
          When I'm not lazy I do vacuums. It narrows your waist as well. On lazy days I plank. I eat fairly low carb as well. My stomach is flat, flat now.
          I've cut bread out of my life and I'm almost at 100%.
          I just finished my chocolate ice cream and oreo mix-in cool whip, lol.

My regular diet consists of intermittent fasting, but I'm realizing that I do not need to eat every single day.
          Now that I've finally learned that, I'll definitely stop overeating.

It's crazy, I do everything but work out for a flat stomach, lol.

Comment

I personally feel like as women, we are prone to bloating from everything...
            salt, caffeine, period etc

I think that not drinking soda has helped my belly slim down though.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendaryCharisma View Post

Soda is the worst. Over 50g of fructose daily can cause metabolic syndrome and one can contains over 60g.

Comment

Originally posted by nephil View Post

Soda is the worst. Over 50g of fructose daily can cause metabolic syndrome and one can contains over 60g.
              The last time I had soda was on Sunday. I have it very, very rarely. I don't miss it one bit!

Comment

Whole foods plant based diet, wonderful for you, good for the planet

workout exercise GIF by Justin Gammon

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                  Whole foods plant based diet, wonderful for you, good for the planet

workout exercise GIF by Justin Gammon
                  I have Forks over Knives cookbook as well as a vegan cookbook! I need to start cooking more from those recipe books.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I have Forks over Knives cookbook as well as a vegan cookbook! I need to start cooking more from those recipe books.
                    That's a brillant start! Since I switched to a whole foods (note: NO processed foods), plant based diet that is low in sugar and has zero refined carbohydrates (only a few whole grains and pseudo grains like quinoa), I'm in the best shape of my life. This combined with intermittent fasting is the bomb. Wishing you much success and happy to help with tips if I can.

Comment

The last time I had soda was on Sunday. I have it very, very rarely. I don't miss it one bit!

I almost get guilty when i do have soda, because i remember how not worth it it is calorically

Comment

I almost get guilty when i do have soda, because i remember how not worth it it is calorically
                        That's how I am with juice too. Sometimes I want to have more than just water with my flavorful food.

Comment

That's a brillant start! Since I switched to a whole foods (note: NO processed foods), plant based diet that is low in sugar and has zero refined carbohydrates (only a few whole grains and pseudo grains like quinoa), I'm in the best shape of my life. This combined with intermittent fasting is the bomb. Wishing you much success and happy to help with tips if I can.
                          You're making me excited to change my diet!
                          My friend is coming to visit me tomorrow... I'm gonna make a grocery list so he can take me shopping, LOL.

Comment

You're making me excited to change my diet!
                            My friend is coming to visit me tomorrow... I'm gonna make a grocery list so he can take me shopping, LOL.
                            Cheerio Outstanding! I'm so raising imaginary pompoms in the air for you! You got this girl!

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
                              that's why I posted that it wasn't all that unattractive. We are photoshopped into anorexia. It was only two years ago that I learned most of those 6 pak photops only last a few hours. There are crash courses for sports weigh-ins that can dehydrate you to look like that at a weighing in or meet but only hours later you have to drink and eat. They don't compete at that weight unless it's all show/body builder model runway. Any real lifters compete the next day.
                              I agree, there is alot of unhealthy things humans do just to look physically attractive. Physically attractive doesn't necessarily mean healthy.

Cheerio I've struggled on and off with this as well. It's not the quick easy fix or fun answer but take a look at all aspects of your life. It could be deeper than just diet. We hold onto emotional things in our body as well. Keep up the good habits you are already doing, listen to your body, eat healthy etc, and give yourself some compassion. Also my least fave is cardio but that seems to be the key. Just find something that's actually fun that gets your body moving. I'm taking my own advice as well.

Comment

Yes I just accept the bloat and relax mor now knowing it will go away. I also stay away from the scale because it's been more toxic for me specifically. Also, it takes awhile for the food you eat to get to the toilet. So again, if I'm eating healthy and alot of fiber etc, I'm more relaxed about my stomach because I know my body is just digesting it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

Yes I just accept the bloat and relax mor now knowing it will go away. I also stay away from the scale because it's been more toxic for me specifically. Also, it takes awhile for the food you eat to get to the toilet. So again, if I'm eating healthy and alot of fiber etc, I'm more relaxed about my stomach because I know my body is just digesting it all.

Great point!!

i keep a scale because i feel like if i didnt id really let myself go.
                                  but i love how you practice active thinking about eating/digestion.

Comment

Great point!!

i keep a scale because i feel like if i didnt id really let myself go.
                                    but i love how you practice active thinking about eating/digestion.
                                    Yes it isn't the scale itself that's toxic, more so the way of thinking some women get when looking at it. The number sometimes makes or breaks their day. I've gotten better with it, but it can almost be it's own addiction for some. Ultimately it should be how we feel. I've felt just as shitty with a low number as with a higher one. So I base it more off my energy level, how strong I feel, how my clothes look etc etc.

If there wasn't so much media and pressure about how we should look this topic wouldn't have even been started. So I think it's individual to each person, diet, physical activity, body image, etc. One size doesn't fit all. It's best to find the most sustainable and healthy approach for your individual lifestyle and needs and getting really comfortable in the skin you are in. ????

Comment

Yes! It's forced me to get more creative in the kitchen as well, especially since deciding to become vegan. I'm glad you put an emphasis on whole foods as well. Because just like any dietary lifestyle choice it can be unhealthy if it's not REAL FOOD. It's definitely easy to become a junk food vegetarian or vegan.

Comment

I've had the Plant Paradox cookbook hiding in my closet for some time now and I have a couple of e-Books for healthy dieting and lifestyle. I feel like dieting in the Fall will be much better and easier than dieting in the Summer.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X