yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Losing belly fat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mysticbeauty View Post

Yes! It's forced me to get more creative in the kitchen as well, especially since deciding to become vegan. I'm glad you put an emphasis on whole foods as well. Because just like any dietary lifestyle choice it can be unhealthy if it's not REAL FOOD. It's definitely easy to become a junk food vegetarian or vegan.
    Ha! I know. I give myself permission to be a junkfood vegan once a week. Veggie Grill NOM! ????

Comment

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post

Ha! I know. I give myself permission to be a junkfood vegan once a week. Veggie Grill NOM! ????
      There is soo much yummy stuff. Every one thinks being Vegan or Vegetarian is limited or there is nothing tasty. Other cuisines have soo much flavor I'm always satisfied!

Comment

Hi Cheerio

Comment

Originally posted by Julia View Post
          Hi Cheerio

I have been seeing so many people mention Callanetics. Looks like I'll definitely have to try it!
          Is the video you posted Callanetics? I thought it was the name of a brand or something, lol.

Comment

Comment

Here ya go;

https://www.amazon.com/Callanetics-1.../dp/0380702614

and

https://www.amazon.com/Callanetics-C.../dp/B01N4BFMUX

I would recommend 10 hours to see and understand the correct form and the 30 days for a go to shrink fast.

Comment

Here ya go;

and

I would recommend 10 hours to see and understand the correct form and the 30 days for a go to shrink fast.
                Thank you so much!

Comment

Comment

I hope to have a summer body prepared for 2020! Seriously. Lol.

Comment

There is soo much yummy stuff. Every one thinks being Vegan or Vegetarian is limited or there is nothing tasty. Other cuisines have soo much flavor I'm always satisfied!
                      Since I went plant based I actually eat a much more varied, flavourfull and fun diet. It has opened up a tasty, tasty, healthy world for me

Comment

Here ya go;

and

Thank you!

Comment

Since I went plant based I actually eat a much more varied, flavourfull and fun diet. It has opened up a tasty, tasty, healthy world for me
                          It's forced me to focus more on my nutrients as well instead of just macros. Especially since that's always the first question I get. I'm prepared! Lol

Comment

Share some of the good stuff!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

I hope to have a summer body prepared for 2020! Seriously. Lol.
                              you kidding me lol, that photo of you in the red mermaid dress doesn't need any preps for 2020 just perfect stop hyperventilating!
                              your getting me stressed now!
                              XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                              XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                              Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                              Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                              From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post

you kidding me lol, that photo of you in the red mermaid dress doesn't need any preps for 2020 just perfect stop hyperventilating!
                                your getting me stressed now!
                                LOL!
                                I have always had a pouch and under that dress was a nice girdle that sucked everything in, or a least tried to!
                                I don't know what it is, every since I was younger, I've always had a pouch like a damn kangaroo.

Comment

try running seriously if you pull your tum in when running it helps, but saying that since i had surgery 3 weeks ago have develped a pouch so i know what you mean, i think it's down to the endometer, not sure how i'll get rid of it, as i run, but this is fairly new lol!
                                  XSPerfumes 10ml Sprays Comply,Sexy Confidence,Bitch, Celebrity, Babe,XSential Body Spray for women, P86, P114,P106,Mascot,Engage,BNOL,Sweetness,EST, Tease,Odyssey,Temptress,Flirt,Fairytale,Girlfriend ,Sleaze
                                  XRS94,Innocense,Goddess,Madame,DMspray
                                  Testers:Babe,Happiness,Temptress,Inbetween,Cohesio n
                                  Cops:A,B,C

Oils: Fantasy,Copulin,Connections,DesireMe,Xist,Neno,EST
                                  From a lab IsoE Super+Ambroxan

Comment

Originally posted by Coconut View Post
                                    try running seriously if you pull your tum in when running it helps
                                    I didn't know this!

First, I have to get myself motivated to actually go out and run, lol.

Do you think it's better to run in the Fall or Summer? I would think Fall makes it a bit easier. Summer would make you tire too quickly, right?

Comment

Someone would have to pay me to run lol. I'm not a fan. I used to be a swimmer and was in the best shape of my life I think. But that was years and years ago. Now I keep telling myself, when I get in shape I'll get in a bathing suit and swim, when in actuality swimming would probably get me in the best shape.. Ugh ????

Comment

I used to be a swimmer and was in the best shape of my life I think
                                        Lucky, I don't even know how to swim.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Share some of the good stuff!!
                                          OMG I don't even know where to begin. I think if I started posting full blown recipes here @SteveO would not be amused But here are a few recommendations of delicious, healthy 100% vegan recipe blogs:

Oh She Glows
                                          Simle Vegan Blog
                                          This Rawsome Vegan Life
                                          The Minimalist Vegan
                                          AVAP.life

Enjoy!

yummy james franco GIF

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X