yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeking Goddess Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Feels great to have La Femme Mystere in my collection as well.
    LFM is amazing, but if XSteveO got the time to create what is pitched in the OP, then we would have super LFM and that would be even more amazing. I really hope he can create something out of MostHoly vision.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Muestereate View Post
      The first thing that came to mind was Celebrity and innocence. I'd go with neno too, I use neno with everything nowadays, often I don't even mention it when I report but its almost daily.

We need some est. I think innocence has some but I have seen awe by women when I wear it. I'm not so sure about cops though, very little because though I like it, it could wipe out the innocence vibe and push it too sexual. Innocence already has neno and est in it so it could be as simple as another spray of innocence. But then again it has beta-thdoc and erone sulfate which might make it too chatty which kinda conflicts with the awe thing.

Just another opinion, might be way off.
      I was mistaken. I thought Innocence had cops in there. An assumption because of it being a women's blend I think Love pregnenolone! Absolutely add on! I'd have to trial Celebrity and Innocence, but I think it would be too soft for a true goddess vibe.
      You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

I was mistaken. I thought Innocence had cops in there. An assumption because of it being a women's blend I think Love pregnenolone! Absolutely add on! I'd have to trial Celebrity and Innocence, but I think it would be too soft for a true goddess vibe.
        Agreed, Sweetness too.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Agreed, Sweetness too.

Muestereate not that Celebrity and Innocence wouldn't make a good combo anyway, but I would want to add that smidge of cops ^_~

Comment

• Ildergreier
            Ildergreier commented
            Editing a comment
            True this with cops.

LFM is amazing, but if XSteveO got the time to create what is pitched in the OP, then we would have super LFM and that would be even more amazing. I really hope he can create something out of MostHoly vision.

XSteveO, please, oh please, oh please

Comment

Well, another thing to consider is which Goddess. Each Goddess has a different personality and power. They had a wide spectrum of sensualities too, Mother to seductresses and temple goddesses were often more about prostitution. The amount of cops could swing the vibe.

Comment

• MostHoly
              MostHoly commented
              Editing a comment
              I envision a general Goddess vibe that you can steer whichever way you need to. Whether it is by your attitude and who / what you invite into your sphere or by adding a smidge of, say (more) cops etc.

XSteveO, please, oh please, oh please
            He is avoiding this thread on purpose.

freddie mercury dancing GIF
            Arsenal

Comment

Well, another thing to consider is which Goddess. Each Goddess has a different personality and power. They had a wide spectrum of sensualities too, Mother to seductresses and temple goddesses were often more about prostitution. The amount of cops could swing the vibe.
              True.
              "My" goddess is beautiful, nurturing, awe inspiring, unattainable and yet the desire to pursue is irrisistable. Her wrath is terrifying. To have her smile or show favor is to have the sun shine on you and warm your very being. You will never be her equal, but you will flourish and be filled with joy in your servitude.
              This is my inner goddess

Comment

• MostHoly
                MostHoly commented
                Editing a comment
                YES YES YES! That's exactly it NuTrix! If I may I will also integrate your description with my request to XSteveO .

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                I would be honored

• Ildergreier
                Ildergreier commented
                Editing a comment
                Now this is going to be good.

He is avoiding this thread on purpose.

freddie mercury dancing GIF
              Oh, XSteveO
              Image result for come hither gif rihanna

Lol, let me stop tagging him before I get banned.

Comment

Oh, XSteveO
                Image result for come hither gif rihanna

Lol, let me stop tagging him before I get banned.
                Yeah, XSteveO you know what to do on your easter vacation. lol.

yellow lab GIF by Rover.com
                Arsenal

Comment

Yes, I found slim pickin's on it as well, but here are 2 current threads.
                  This is fast becoming one of my favourite single molecules. Self effects (sweet spot 25mcg) Mood boost For me this is by far the best single molecule I have tried for elevating my mood, better then Rone-s or Alpha androstenol. Disinhibiting I would liken this to having a couple glasses of wine or a few beers but without

This one has pregnenolone misspelled, but it's what he meant.
                  This is fast becoming one of my favourite single molecules. Self effects (sweet spot 25mcg) Mood boost For me this is by far the best single molecule I have tried for elevating my mood, better then Rone-s or Alpha androstenol. Disinhibiting I would liken this to having a couple glasses of wine or a few beers but without

Here is a thread in mens section
                  I have not had good luck with pregnenolone based blends. I usually think of Pregnenolone as a woman's molecule but it is a core molecule that is the base for a lot of alpha pheromones or maybe hormones is more correct. I started experimenting with the women's blends though because one of them acted like Thinker or my favorite

Comment

they are also using neno for menopause along with another supplement. The doses are way way overboard though. Amazon has a 5mg sublingual for 13 bucks and change. Even this, if you do the math is a hundred times as much as what we are using here. The effects aren't so much determined by the dose as how well your body converts it to other hormones. NENO is the primary precursor hormone that all the rest come from.

It is processed by the body differently when ingested orally. I'm convinced it does indeed have an effect on hormone balance in the healthy individual when absorbed by the skin and it certainly affects others quite nicely so it must go into the air too.

Comment

Thank you! I hadn't realized I copied the same link twice

Comment

• Muestereate
                        Muestereate commented
                        Editing a comment
                        your welcome, thanks for trying to link my thread.

You guys have given me a desire for "the goddess" vibe so I'm going to try my own advice today and see where it leads

Comment

You guys have given me a desire for "the goddess" vibe so I'm going to try my own advice today and see where it leads
                        I am happy you take one for the team.
                        team squad goals GIF
                        Arsenal

Comment

• NuTrix
                          NuTrix commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Thank you for the eye candy, and I LOVE taiko drumming too...

• Ildergreier
                          Ildergreier commented
                          Editing a comment
                          NuTrix Me too.

x2 XS189
                        x1 Xist4w
                        x1 DM+
                        x1 pregnenolone at approximately 25-30mcgs
                        x1 XSP86
                        Ok. Taking this for a spin today...lets see what happens...

Comment

Ok. Taking this for a spin today...lets see what happens...
                          Yessss

Comment

Bwahahahaaa! Just popping in to share quick. Went to bank.
                            Went first to teller for assistance, had to wait in line. I didn't have to, I was playing...
                            Everyone is side eying me. I get to teller, older gentleman, brightens up when I get there.
                            Since I was observing, I couldn't help but notice he kept eying another teller, there were 3, and seemed to be pushing his current customer to try to finish before the other woman who would've had me next. So I could go to him instead of her? Who knows...
                            I tell him why I'm there and he lets me know I need to have a seat and one of the assistants would be with me when they were available. Big smiles and makes a show of letting me know were to wait and that someone will be right with me. I thank him and park myself near one of their cubicles. The woman nearest to me finishes with her customer and as the customer passes in front of me to leave, I kid you not, from across. the. room. a guy (late 20s-early 30s?) flies up before she can leave her seat (he was also watching me while in a phone conversation with a customer from his desk while I was in line to speak with the teller). He asked if I'd been helped, lol, looking side wise at the woman closest to me...(the exchange between them non verbally was hilarious). His eyes were almost popping out of his head. He was so eager to help me, he forgot to introduce himself and when he did so it was rather sheepishly. I just beamed a smile at him, gave him my name and offered my hand. He nearly lost his balance turning quickly to shake it. It was toooooooo funny! I was there for something simple really that I could have figured out myself online if I had been less lazy, lol, but hey, it made for a fun trip. He stammered through quite a few questions and some small talk and I almost felt badly for him. I wish I had thought more to take a look around and see how his co-workers may have been responding, if at all. I'm thinking he will get some good ribbing over our encounter if anyone took notice besides the woman he stole me from

If nothing else of note happens today, that will definitely be my amusing highlight. Poor soul...

Comment

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Every situation can be used for a pheromone playground.

Reminds me of my young nurse when I wore SX-9 to the doctor's office. It's chatty and happy but supposed to induce the desire to give oral sex. Poor girl taking my blood pressure was falling all to pieces. LOL. If only pheros worked on older ladies like this. I'd be golden.

Comment

• Marsbars
                              Marsbars commented
                              Editing a comment
                              I don't know why but got quite the visual with this.. made me laugh!

edit: now people are asking why im laughing uh oh

x2 XS189
                            x1 Xist4w
                            x1 DM+
                            x1 pregnenolone at approximately 25-30mcgs
                            x1 XSP86

Then go forth, and shine~
                            Why Neno specifically opposed to DHEA/S? Is there more depth to it than the other?
                            PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
                            (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
                            (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
                            LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
                            FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X