Be Your Best

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeking Goddess Blend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Seeking Goddess Blend

    I have been thinking about putting together a blend that I personally need for a very specific purpose but that may find much broader applications as well. A blend for an encounter with a man (alpha male, powerful individual) whom I need to see me as a Goddess. Meaning, I would like for him to feel deeply moved by me, awe, but also adoration, the desire to serve and protect me, mixed with infatuation. An aspect of sexual desire as well wouldn't hurt as I know this can be a powerful motivator, however I want the all over effect to be steered by a feeling of respect (meaning he would not necessarily make a move on me unless I make one on him first). Anyone from this esteemed community ever put together something similar?

  • #2
    Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
    I have been thinking about putting together a blend that I personally need for a very specific purpose but that may find much broader applications as well. A blend for an encounter with a man (alpha male, powerful individual) whom I need to see me as a Goddess. Meaning, I would like for him to feel deeply moved by me, awe, but also adoration, the desire to serve and protect me, mixed with infatuation. An aspect of sexual desire as well wouldn't hurt as I know this can be a powerful motivator, however I want the all over effect to be steered by a feeling of respect (meaning he would not necessarily make a move on me unless I make one on him first). Anyone from this esteemed community ever put together something similar?
    Yeah, it is called Le Femme Mysterie and is a LPMP blend. My hope for 2019 is that SteveO creates a super LFM with just a hint of cops, I know he can do it. Madame also got a lot of the qualities you search for, but perhaps you are too young for that one, it could work for you though. I am thinking about the respect angle you seek.
    Arsenal

    ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
    Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

    LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

    Comment


    • #3
      Excellent, thank you for your response, Ildergreier. I have quite an arsenal of LPMP as well and LFM is amongst the ones I have. Nver got around to testing it much. I didn't dislike it but I don't remember getting a "WOW-THE-GODDESS-HAS-ENTERED-THE-BUILDING" effect from it either. Perhaps asking to much lol
      Will give it a spin today, thank you for the inspiration. I have been following your reports of Madame and they sound intriguing. Will add to my next order. And yes, here's hoping that
      SteveO may consider creating a World Watch Out The Goddess Is Here blend for us

      Comment


      • #4
        You could of course ask SteveO for a custom blend with the description you made in the OP. Now that would be something I would fight the Queen of Norway to test myself.
        Arsenal

        ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
        Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

        LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

        Comment


        • #5
          Hee hee, good idea
          Ildergreier
          I will put in a request for a custom blend. It's actually exactly the type of blend I need for my lifestyle but I think many others would benefit from it as well. Is the best way to DM
          SteveO or is there a particular page on the forum or website where I should get in touch with him for this? Many thanks and have a blessed day!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
            Hee hee, good idea
            Ildergreier
            I will put in a request for a custom blend. It's actually exactly the type of blend I need for my lifestyle but I think many others would benefit from it as well. Is the best way to DM
            SteveO or is there a particular page on the forum or website where I should get in touch with him for this? Many thanks and have a blessed day!
            Use Contact Us to get in touch with the lovely crew in Memphis. Copy what you wrote in the OP and wait for their reply. Good luck.
            Arsenal

            ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
            Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

            LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

            Comment


            • #7
              Will do, thank you! And will make a separate post on testing the blend in case it can be made.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
                Will do, thank you! And will make a separate post on testing the blend in case it can be made.
                Cool!
                Arsenal

                ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
                Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

                LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

                Comment


                • #9
                  x2 XS189
                  x1 Xist4w
                  x1 DM+
                  x1 pregnenolone at approximately 25-30mcgs
                  x1 XSP86

                  Then go forth, and shine~

                  Comment


                  • Vicki Lee
                    Vicki Lee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cheerio La Femme Noir LPMP

                  • Cheerio
                    Cheerio commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Vicki Lee - Thank you! What is the difference between the two? I recently purchased TMI from LPMP. Reminds me to go check when it's coming, she takes forever to ship, it seems.

                  • NuTrix
                    NuTrix commented
                    Editing a comment
                    LFN is LFM boosted with cops and AndrostEnone

                • #10
                  Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

                  Yeah, it is called Le Femme Mysterie and is a LPMP blend. My hope for 2019 is that SteveO creates a super LFM with just a hint of cops, I know he can do it. Madame also got a lot of the qualities you search for, but perhaps you are too young for that one, it could work for you though. I am thinking about the respect angle you seek.
                  Feels great to have La Femme Mystere in my collection as well.
                  Xist, xs196, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, xs190, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, xs124/Bitch, xs194, xsP96, xs130, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, xs191, xsr69, xsp83, xsr46, Neno, xsP86, PSEL, Temptress

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                    x2 XS189
                    x1 Xist4w
                    x1 DM+
                    x1 pregnenolone at approximately 25-30mcgs
                    x1 XSP86

                    Then go forth, and shine~
                    What does pregnenolone do? What's its affect?
                    *slowly puts it into shopping cart*
                    Xist, xs196, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, xs190, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, xs124/Bitch, xs194, xsP96, xs130, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, xs191, xsr69, xsp83, xsr46, Neno, xsP86, PSEL, Temptress

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

                      What does pregnenolone do? What's its affect?
                      *slowly puts it into shopping cart*
                      Cheerio also wants to know what mcg for desired effect. If I should happen to overhear the answer, well... lol!! My cart runneth over
                      PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

                      LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

                        What does pregnenolone do? What's its affect?
                        *slowly puts it into shopping cart*
                        BadandBougie Cheerio...25-30mcgs ^_~

                        There's great info on the XS site about it.

                        I found for me personally it brings a sparkle to the eyes of others when we interact. Mood boost doesn't do it justice, it's something internal, certainly jovial and inviting, an eagerness to participate/interact with me. Especially, but not only, with people who are already attracted to me. Something about me becomes magnetic and others want to talk with me, share happy stories, memories, conversation. Not in a b-nol way, much lighter and pleasant.

                        Comment


                        • MostHoly
                          MostHoly commented
                          Editing a comment
                          That sounds perfect. Not the "chew your ear off b-nol blablabla's"

                      • #14
                        Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

                        BadandBougie Cheerio...25-30mcgs ^_~

                        There's great info on the XS site about it.

                        I found for me personally it brings a sparkle to the eyes of others when we interact. Mood boost doesn't do it justice, it's something internal, certainly jovial and inviting, an eagerness to participate/interact with me. Especially, but not only, with people who are already attracted to me. Something about me becomes magnetic and others want to talk with me, share happy stories, memories, conversation. Not in a b-nol way, much lighter and pleasant.
                        Thank you. I've no clue about these other mones on the site. Only the main ones and I don't see much review about them when I click on the XS site.
                        Xist, xs196, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, xs190, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, xs124/Bitch, xs194, xsP96, xs130, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, xs191, xsr69, xsp83, xsr46, Neno, xsP86, PSEL, Temptress

                        Comment


                        • #15
                          Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

                          Thank you. I've no clue about these other mones on the site. Only the main ones and I don't see much review about them when I click on the XS site.

                          Yes, I found slim pickin's on it as well, but here are 2 current threads.
                          https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...nolone-testing

                          This one has pregnenolone misspelled, but it's what he meant.
                          https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...nolone-testing

                          Comment


                          • #16
                            Originally posted by NuTrix View Post


                            Yes, I found slim pickin's on it as well, but here are 2 current threads.
                            https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...nolone-testing

                            This one has pregnenolone misspelled, but it's what he meant.
                            https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromo...nolone-testing
                            Thank you, lots!!
                            Xist, xs196, Celebrity, Innocence, Desire Me, xs190, Sexy Confidence, Vibe, Sweetness, xs124/Bitch, xs194, xsP96, xs130, Odyssey, Fantasy, Tease, Love Boat, Connections, Bliss, Happiness, xs191, xsr69, xsp83, xsr46, Neno, xsP86, PSEL, Temptress

                            Comment


                            • #17
                              Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                              x2 XS189
                              x1 Xist4w
                              x1 DM+
                              x1 pregnenolone at approximately 25-30mcgs
                              x1 XSP86

                              Then go forth, and shine~
                              I would anyway love to try SteveO blend if he tried to make the blend MostHoly dream about. I think it would be an atom bomb of dimensions.
                              Arsenal

                              ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
                              Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

                              LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

                              Comment


                              • #18
                                Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

                                I would anyway love to try SteveO blend if he tried to make the blend MostHoly dream about. I think it would be an atom bomb of dimensions.
                                Celebrity has a lot of those aspects MostHoly is looking for (respect, awe, adoration) but needs that femininity (softness, desire to protect and defend) added to make it specifically feminine.

                                When I think goddess, I think awe, respect, nurture, ultimate femininity and yet, because she is a goddess, an element of fear and worship of her, desire to serve her, please and placate her...Isis's COMPLY has a goddess aspect I would love to experiment with, lol.

                                Comment


                                • MostHoly
                                  MostHoly commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  NuTrix your definition of Goddess is exactly the lines I'm thinking of as well

                                • NuTrix
                                  NuTrix commented
                                  Editing a comment

                              • #19
                                Originally posted by NuTrix View Post

                                Celebrity has a lot of those aspects MostHoly is looking for (respect, awe, adoration) but needs that femininity (softness, desire to protect and defend) added to make it specifically feminine.

                                When I think goddess, I think awe, respect, nurture, ultimate femininity and yet, because she is a goddess, an element of fear and worship of her, desire to serve her, please and placate her...Isis's COMPLY has a goddess aspect I would love to experiment with, lol.
                                Celebrity + Lace could help. Perhaps a smudge of cops too.
                                Arsenal

                                ​​​​​​Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch and XSP102.
                                Testers: DesireMe+, Fantasy, Love Boat, Innocence, Cohesion.

                                LPMP: Heart & Soul, Empathy, True Confession, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, BANG, SS4W, Levitation, Popularity Potion.

                                Comment


                                • MostHoly
                                  MostHoly commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  That sounds like an interesting combo, thank you @Ildegreier. I have Lace but have only used it once as I didn't like the "ditzy" way it made me feel. But the soft touch may work well with Celebrity!

                                • Ildergreier
                                  Ildergreier commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  MostHoly Celebrity is unisex now, and I need a little feminine touch with my blends, so I use lace a lot.

                              • #20
                                The first thing that came to mind was Celebrity and innocence. I'd go with neno too, I use neno with everything nowadays, often I don't even mention it when I report but its almost daily.

                                We need some est. I think innocence has some but I have seen awe by women when I wear it. I'm not so sure about cops though, very little because though I like it, it could wipe out the innocence vibe and push it too sexual. Innocence already has neno and est in it so it could be as simple as another spray of innocence. But then again it has beta-thdoc and erone sulfate which might make it too chatty which kinda conflicts with the awe thing.

                                Just another opinion, might be way off.

                                MY CURRENT INVENTORY

                                Comment


                                • MostHoly
                                  MostHoly commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Thank you for your input Muestereate, much appreciated. And spot on about the chatty aspect. I sure don't want to compromise the awe thing

                              Ad down

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X