yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

Seeking Goddess Blend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking Goddess Blend

I have been thinking about putting together a blend that I personally need for a very specific purpose but that may find much broader applications as well. A blend for an encounter with a man (alpha male, powerful individual) whom I need to see me as a Goddess. Meaning, I would like for him to feel deeply moved by me, awe, but also adoration, the desire to serve and protect me, mixed with infatuation. An aspect of sexual desire as well wouldn't hurt as I know this can be a powerful motivator, however I want the all over effect to be steered by a feeling of respect (meaning he would not necessarily make a move on me unless I make one on him first). Anyone from this esteemed community ever put together something similar?

Originally posted by MostHoly View Post
    I have been thinking about putting together a blend that I personally need for a very specific purpose but that may find much broader applications as well. A blend for an encounter with a man (alpha male, powerful individual) whom I need to see me as a Goddess. Meaning, I would like for him to feel deeply moved by me, awe, but also adoration, the desire to serve and protect me, mixed with infatuation. An aspect of sexual desire as well wouldn't hurt as I know this can be a powerful motivator, however I want the all over effect to be steered by a feeling of respect (meaning he would not necessarily make a move on me unless I make one on him first). Anyone from this esteemed community ever put together something similar?
    Yeah, it is called Le Femme Mysterie and is a LPMP blend. My hope for 2019 is that XSteveO creates a super LFM with just a hint of cops, I know he can do it. Madame also got a lot of the qualities you search for, but perhaps you are too young for that one, it could work for you though. I am thinking about the respect angle you seek.
    Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Excellent, thank you for your response, Ildergreier. I have quite an arsenal of LPMP as well and LFM is amongst the ones I have. Nver got around to testing it much. I didn't dislike it but I don't remember getting a "WOW-THE-GODDESS-HAS-ENTERED-THE-BUILDING" effect from it either. Perhaps asking to much lol
      Will give it a spin today, thank you for the inspiration. I have been following your reports of Madame and they sound intriguing. Will add to my next order. And yes, here's hoping that
      XSteveO may consider creating a World Watch Out The Goddess Is Here blend for us

Comment

You could of course ask XSteveO for a custom blend with the description you made in the OP. Now that would be something I would fight the Queen of Norway to test myself.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          SecretV Seem like Steve got us (or most holy first). This is going to be good, super LFM!

• SecretV
          SecretV commented
          Editing a comment
          Sooooo looking forward to it

• Ildergreier
          Ildergreier commented
          Editing a comment
          SecretV Yeah, can't wait for MostHoly and her goddess thread where she tests and explores her blend. Hope we, the rest will get our hands on it not too long there after.

Hee hee, good idea
        Ildergreier
        I will put in a request for a custom blend. It's actually exactly the type of blend I need for my lifestyle but I think many others would benefit from it as well. Is the best way to DM
        XSteveO or is there a particular page on the forum or website where I should get in touch with him for this? Many thanks and have a blessed day!

Comment

• XSteveO
          XSteveO commented
          Editing a comment
          I got yah.

Hee hee, good idea
        Ildergreier
        I will put in a request for a custom blend. It's actually exactly the type of blend I need for my lifestyle but I think many others would benefit from it as well. Is the best way to DM
        XSteveO or is there a particular page on the forum or website where I should get in touch with him for this? Many thanks and have a blessed day!
        Use Contact Us to get in touch with the lovely crew in Memphis. Copy what you wrote in the OP and wait for their reply. Good luck.
        Arsenal

Comment

Will do, thank you! And will make a separate post on testing the blend in case it can be made.

Comment

Will do, thank you! And will make a separate post on testing the blend in case it can be made.
            Cool!
            Arsenal

Comment

x2 XS189
              x1 Xist4w
              x1 DM+
              x1 pregnenolone at approximately 25-30mcgs
              x1 XSP86

Then go forth, and shine~
              You're never too old to learn NuTrix ^_~

Comment

• Vicki Lee
                Vicki Lee commented
                Editing a comment
                Cheerio La Femme Noir LPMP

• Cheerio
                Cheerio commented
                Editing a comment
                Vicki Lee - Thank you! What is the difference between the two? I recently purchased TMI from LPMP. Reminds me to go check when it's coming, she takes forever to ship, it seems.

• NuTrix
                NuTrix commented
                Editing a comment
                LFN is LFM boosted with cops and AndrostEnone

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

Yeah, it is called Le Femme Mysterie and is a LPMP blend. My hope for 2019 is that XSteveO creates a super LFM with just a hint of cops, I know he can do it. Madame also got a lot of the qualities you search for, but perhaps you are too young for that one, it could work for you though. I am thinking about the respect angle you seek.
              Feels great to have La Femme Mystere in my collection as well.

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
                x2 XS189
                x1 Xist4w
                x1 DM+
                x1 XSP86

What does pregnenolone do? What's its affect?
                *slowly puts it into shopping cart*

Comment

Originally posted by Cheerio View Post

Cheerio also wants to know what mcg for desired effect. If I should happen to overhear the answer, well... lol!! My cart runneth over
                  PXS: PSEL, Connections, Fantasy, Desire Me +, Cohesion, Bliss, Xist, Tease, Babe, xs191, xs189, xsp96

LPMP: Sensual Harmony with La Femme Mystere, Rainbow Mango with Levitation, Frisky Business with Audacious, OCCO Pink Shield, Blatant Invitation, Perfect Match, Balm Bomb, Treasured Hearts, DHEAS, Cuddle Bunny, Learher, La Femme Noire, Lace, La Femme Mystere, BAM, TMI, Swimming with Sharks, Magnet, Sexology, EST, Heart&Soul

Comment

BadandBougie Cheerio...25-30mcgs ^_~

There's great info on the XS site about it.

I found for me personally it brings a sparkle to the eyes of others when we interact. Mood boost doesn't do it justice, it's something internal, certainly jovial and inviting, an eagerness to participate/interact with me. Especially, but not only, with people who are already attracted to me. Something about me becomes magnetic and others want to talk with me, share happy stories, memories, conversation. Not in a b-nol way, much lighter and pleasant.

Comment

• MostHoly
                      MostHoly commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That sounds perfect. Not the "chew your ear off b-nol blablabla's"

BadandBougie Cheerio...25-30mcgs ^_~

There's great info on the XS site about it.

I found for me personally it brings a sparkle to the eyes of others when we interact. Mood boost doesn't do it justice, it's something internal, certainly jovial and inviting, an eagerness to participate/interact with me. Especially, but not only, with people who are already attracted to me. Something about me becomes magnetic and others want to talk with me, share happy stories, memories, conversation. Not in a b-nol way, much lighter and pleasant.
                    Thank you. I've no clue about these other mones on the site. Only the main ones and I don't see much review about them when I click on the XS site.

Comment

Thank you. I've no clue about these other mones on the site. Only the main ones and I don't see much review about them when I click on the XS site.

Yes, I found slim pickin's on it as well, but here are 2 current threads.
                      This is fast becoming one of my favourite single molecules. Self effects (sweet spot 25mcg) Mood boost For me this is by far the best single molecule I have tried for elevating my mood, better then Rone-s or Alpha androstenol. Disinhibiting I would liken this to having a couple glasses of wine or a few beers but without

This one has pregnenolone misspelled, but it's what he meant.
                      This is fast becoming one of my favourite single molecules. Self effects (sweet spot 25mcg) Mood boost For me this is by far the best single molecule I have tried for elevating my mood, better then Rone-s or Alpha androstenol. Disinhibiting I would liken this to having a couple glasses of wine or a few beers but without

Comment

Yes, I found slim pickin's on it as well, but here are 2 current threads.

This one has pregnenolone misspelled, but it's what he meant.
                        Thank you, lots!!

Comment

x2 XS189
                          x1 Xist4w
                          x1 DM+
                          x1 XSP86

I would anyway love to try XSteveO blend if he tried to make the blend MostHoly dream about. I think it would be an atom bomb of dimensions.
                          Arsenal

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post

I would anyway love to try XSteveO blend if he tried to make the blend MostHoly dream about. I think it would be an atom bomb of dimensions.
                            Celebrity has a lot of those aspects MostHoly is looking for (respect, awe, adoration) but needs that femininity (softness, desire to protect and defend) added to make it specifically feminine.

When I think goddess, I think awe, respect, nurture, ultimate femininity and yet, because she is a goddess, an element of fear and worship of her, desire to serve her, please and placate her...Isis's COMPLY has a goddess aspect I would love to experiment with, lol.

Comment

• MostHoly
                              MostHoly commented
                              Editing a comment
                              NuTrix your definition of Goddess is exactly the lines I'm thinking of as well

• NuTrix
                              NuTrix commented
                              Editing a comment

• LegendaryCharisma
                              LegendaryCharisma commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks for this description! I think Im going to get Celebrity????

Celebrity has a lot of those aspects MostHoly is looking for (respect, awe, adoration) but needs that femininity (softness, desire to protect and defend) added to make it specifically feminine.

When I think goddess, I think awe, respect, nurture, ultimate femininity and yet, because she is a goddess, an element of fear and worship of her, desire to serve her, please and placate her...Isis's COMPLY has a goddess aspect I would love to experiment with, lol.
                            Celebrity + Lace could help. Perhaps a smudge of cops too.
                            Arsenal

Comment

• MostHoly
                              MostHoly commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That sounds like an interesting combo, thank you @Ildegreier. I have Lace but have only used it once as I didn't like the "ditzy" way it made me feel. But the soft touch may work well with Celebrity!

• Ildergreier
                              Ildergreier commented
                              Editing a comment
                              MostHoly Celebrity is unisex now, and I need a little feminine touch with my blends, so I use lace a lot.

The first thing that came to mind was Celebrity and innocence. I'd go with neno too, I use neno with everything nowadays, often I don't even mention it when I report but its almost daily.

We need some est. I think innocence has some but I have seen awe by women when I wear it. I'm not so sure about cops though, very little because though I like it, it could wipe out the innocence vibe and push it too sexual. Innocence already has neno and est in it so it could be as simple as another spray of innocence. But then again it has beta-thdoc and erone sulfate which might make it too chatty which kinda conflicts with the awe thing.

Just another opinion, might be way off.

Comment

• MostHoly
                              MostHoly commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thank you for your input Muestereate, much appreciated. And spot on about the chatty aspect. I sure don't want to compromise the awe thing

Ad down

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X