yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP & Pheromonexs Combination Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
    Oh, I forgot...I love Xist4W with Honeyed LP with Gotcha!
    somechick99
    PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
    (FB 30ml): Babe**, DM+(spray)**, Fantasy/W**, Inbetween**, NENO(10 mcg), Xist/w
    (S): PSE(XS129), Tease (2x), Temptress, Babe, Bliss/U(2x), LB/U
    LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha
    FB = Full Bottle, S = Sample, ** = Coming Soon/Wishlist

Comment

• Isis
      Isis commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you can score a free session ????

Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    With scented pheros like Honeyed LP...I kinda just go with the scent as my guide on dosage. I don't go by stripe or drop, etc. My typical mode of application is rolling it down into my cleavage and then up and over my chest...like rolling a lot. lol. Swirl, swirl, swirl, yeah that smells good. I might add some onto my wrists to refresh amp it up right before I see the boy IF it has been a few hours since application. I did make a spray of my HLP, but it comes across very strong to me that way. So if I do use that, I put maybe half the oil on, then spray the spray lightly. If I know I am going to be in the car with him or something, I stick to the oil with this particular one.
    XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
    LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

Just as an addition to this....I pulled my H&S back out this past weekend. I had made a lavender scented spray with it.

I used a lot of Midnight Lavender OCCO. The H&S UN rolled onto my chest (about 3 stripes). Then before I saw him (a few hours later), I put on the H&S scented spray, Xist4W, and DHEAS.

It was good. Very good. The conversation was good, very engaging, and it turned sexual (the conversation) pretty quickly once we weren't with other people anymore.

Next time that I know we will be alone, I will add the XSP83 in. I really think that would help the conversation move towards action.
      XSP Products: Xist4W, XSP83, XSP96, Loveboat, Connections, XSP196 (GF), XSP199, PSEL, Goddess SAMPLES: Tease, Desire Me, Babe, CohesionW, Glow, Flirt, Fantasy
      LPMP: Unscented: Perfect Match, Gotcha, LFM, LFN, Cuddle Bunny, Sexpionage, LAM, BAM, Beta-Androstenol, DHEAS, Sexology, Heart & Soul, EST, Blatant Invitation, BANG!, Audacious, Sheer Essence (light cops). Scented: Gotcha, Perfect Match, Sexpionage, LFN, LFM, Blatant Invitation, Leather. Several OCCOs, PheroGirl, LAM & BAM, TMI.

Comment

• originalsn
        originalsn commented
        Editing a comment
        Ooo! Sounds like everything is going as planned for you! ????xsp83 is for bonding right?

• curiouscat
        curiouscat commented
        Editing a comment
        83 is for disinhibition. That is why I feel like it could lead to action. I have only worn it with him once before and he was saying things that I KNOW he would have filtered otherwise.

For any one that loves the AJA...the new Bastet potion is incredible! Honey and more honey!
      My Arsenal: Bitch, Bliss, Celebrity, Cohesion, Connections, Desire Me (oil), Desire Me (spray), Engage, Fantasy, Flirt, Glow, Happiness, Love Boat, Madame, PSEL, Status, Sweetness, the In-Between, Thinker, Vibe, XS190. Samples of Babe, Fairytale, Tease, Temptress, Xsit for Women, XS202

Comment

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
        For any one that loves the AJA...the new Bastet potion is incredible! Honey and more honey!
        I want to love honey, but I don't know if it'll love me back. I tried OCCO: Gold, & Phero Girl and they turn into baby powder on me grrrr. I wanna be a honey bun!
        PXS (FB 10ml): Babe, Bitch(XS124), Celebrity/W, Comply/U(xs199), DM+(Spray), Engage/U, Fantasy, Girlfriend, Goddess, Happiness/U, Madame, Mascot/U, Naked Gun(XS146), Outspoken/U, NENO(12.5 mcg), PSEL/W, Sexy Confidence, Sweetness/W, XSP-H, XSR32, XSP86, XSP96(2x), XS189/w
        LPMP(FB): Buttercream Peach w/LAM + Aja, Cotton Candy Peach, Odalisque w/ Bang(2x), OCCO: Coco Cocoa, Honeyed Love Potion w/ Gotcha

Comment

• NuTrix
          NuTrix commented
          Editing a comment
          Me too, at least most of them. I do like the aja though. It's not like other honey notes, we get along together, and the staying power! Amazing! Maybe because it's a honey analog and not a true honey?

Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
        Honey has a habit of turning sour on me.
        Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Combinations I have used (blends from LPMP are written in caps lock):

POP + EoW + xs190 (and of course a little xist)= An IT girl recipe.

LEATHER + flirt + xist = YES;YES;YES! I have never seen a pretty girl look so tough.

TRUE CONFESSIONS + Connections + dm+ = Total gibberish from a friend, she was drunk though, but I don't think that is an excuse.

LFM in spray + dm oil + xist oil = Now we are talking, if you get this combination to work for you....

MLH + 2 xs dm from 30ml spray + p74 (25mcg) = My domina blend. He does what you say he is going to do, and he comply.
          Arsenal

??????Full bottles: Sport, Celebrity, Innocence, Connections, And Babe, Cohesion, Temptress, Thinker, Fantasy, Psel, Tease, Xist x 2, Odyssey, LoveBoat, Vibe, Madame, Bliss, Summer Daze (XS122), Fairy Tale Limitless, XSP86, Engage, Happiness, Sweetness, Glow, Bitch, XS194, xs189, xs190, xs191, xs193, xs196, xs199, Naked Gun, Mascot, Pencil Thin Mustache and XSP102, Goddess, Api. DM oil.

LPMP: Heart & Soul, Lumina, Cougar, MLH, Blatant Invitation, Sexology, Sexpionage, Audacious, Levitation, Popularity Potion, LFM, LFN, True Confession, Empathy.

Comment

Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
            Combinations I have used (blends from LPMP are written in caps lock):

POP + EoW + xs190 (and of course a little xist)= An IT girl recipe.

LEATHER + flirt + xist = YES;YES;YES! I have never seen a pretty girl look so tough.

TRUE CONFESSIONS + Connections + dm+ = Total gibberish from a friend, she was drunk though, but I don't think that is an excuse.

LFM in spray + dm oil + xist oil = Now we are talking, if you get this combination to work for you....

MLH + 2 xs dm from 30ml spray + p74 (25mcg) = My domina blend. He does what you say he is going to do, and he comply.
            I wonder what the difference between True Confessions and TMI is... Hmm..

Comment

Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
            Me too, at least most of them. I do like the aja though. It's not like other honey notes, we get along together, and the staying power! Amazing! Maybe because it's a honey analog and not a true honey?
            That's what I'm thinking too... Hmmm, I just finished rummaging through my bag of Phero vials and found Ivroy Cats: Creamed Honey. I remember while wearing it I became scent blind to it, but could smell it in a vial. I had only worn it once and this was a few months ago I might need to give it another test ride. The Alkemia Oil fixative has helped a great bit when it comes to helping me keep a scent. Too bad my nose is broke and I stop smelling ish after 5 minutes. ????

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              I hate when my nose goes blind to yummy stuff! It's SO SAD!!!! And UNFAIR :'(

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              True

I hate when my nose goes blind to yummy stuff! It's SO SAD!!!! And UNFAIR :'(
            It is... Especially when you have people ask if you "smell something" and I'm like "no..." I really think my sense of smell got fucked when I was a kid. When I was 5 I had to get cauterization because I had crazy nose bleeds. :/ I mean I can smell... But I can't smell, SMELL. *sigh*

Comment

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              What a frightening thing for a 5 year old to have to go through! You poor thing

• NuTrix
              NuTrix commented
              Editing a comment
              Does that mess with your sense of taste too?

• Ildergreier
              Ildergreier commented
              Editing a comment
              You poor thing!

Does that mess with your sense of taste too?
            I don't think so, my taste buds are A-Ok. I was just picky with food as a kid. Now I'm diversifying my pallet lol.

Comment

Ad down

Collapse
            Working...
            X