X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• originalsn
    started a topic LPMP & Pheromonexs Combination Suggestions

LPMP & Pheromonexs Combination Suggestions

Hey everyone! Happy to be actually posting and finally interacting with you. I’ve been lurking for a while and racking up a few pheromone purchases. I’ve been buying a mix of pheromonexs and lpmp products. With lpmp I mainly buy pheromones with fragrance. I saw a few posters mention that lpmps pheromones aren’t as strong as pheronomonexs’. Their fragranced pheromones appear to be even less strong than their un scented pheromones. Below is what I have of pheromonexs and lpmp. Which combinations would work best to increase strength of lpmp?

Pheromonexs: Temptress, Bitch, XSP86, XSP96, Xist/w, xs 189, xs190, xs191, fantasy, fairytale, odyssey, PSEL, Tease(sample), cohesion, connections, thinker, celebrity, babe (sample), desire me + (sample) Happiness, Loveboat

Thinking of buying a few more xs pheromones. If you don’t see them listed in what I currently have, feel free to suggest it.

LPMP: Beth’s Blushing Milkmaid (Copulins), friends & lovers with treasured hearts, Papal purple with heart and soul, Balm Bomb, Goddess of the Moon with LFN, LFM (unscented),Delicae w/ popularity potion, money potion w/ swimming with sharks, Mother’s little helper (unscented), Creme Delizia w/ BAM!, BAM (unscented), Red Lace w/ Lace and Copulins,
    Last edited by originalsn; 02-07-2019, 12:31 PM.

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    Does that mess with your sense of taste too?
    I don't think so, my taste buds are A-Ok. I was just picky with food as a kid. Now I'm diversifying my pallet lol.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    You poor thing!

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    True

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Does that mess with your sense of taste too?

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    What a frightening thing for a 5 year old to have to go through! You poor thing

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    I hate when my nose goes blind to yummy stuff! It's SO SAD!!!! And UNFAIR :'(
    It is... Especially when you have people ask if you "smell something" and I'm like "no..." I really think my sense of smell got fucked when I was a kid. When I was 5 I had to get cauterization because I had crazy nose bleeds. :/ I mean I can smell... But I can't smell, SMELL. *sigh*

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    I hate when my nose goes blind to yummy stuff! It's SO SAD!!!! And UNFAIR :'(

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Me too, at least most of them. I do like the aja though. It's not like other honey notes, we get along together, and the staying power! Amazing! Maybe because it's a honey analog and not a true honey?
    That's what I'm thinking too... Hmmm, I just finished rummaging through my bag of Phero vials and found Ivroy Cats: Creamed Honey. I remember while wearing it I became scent blind to it, but could smell it in a vial. I had only worn it once and this was a few months ago I might need to give it another test ride. The Alkemia Oil fixative has helped a great bit when it comes to helping me keep a scent. Too bad my nose is broke and I stop smelling ish after 5 minutes. 🤧

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    curiouscat Thank you. I have never tried TMI, though.

• curiouscat
    commented on 's reply
    It’s the anol/bnol ratios. TC is 60/40 I think... or 50/50. TMI is 80%bnol and 20% anol

• Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    Combinations I have used (blends from LPMP are written in caps lock):

POP + EoW + xs190 (and of course a little xist)= An IT girl recipe.

LEATHER + flirt + xist = YES;YES;YES! I have never seen a pretty girl look so tough.

TRUE CONFESSIONS + Connections + dm+ = Total gibberish from a friend, she was drunk though, but I don't think that is an excuse.

LFM in spray + dm oil + xist oil = Now we are talking, if you get this combination to work for you....

MLH + 2 xs dm from 30ml spray + p74 (25mcg) = My domina blend. He does what you say he is going to do, and he comply.
    I wonder what the difference between True Confessions and TMI is... Hmm..

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Combinations I have used (blends from LPMP are written in caps lock):

POP + EoW + xs190 (and of course a little xist)= An IT girl recipe.

LEATHER + flirt + xist = YES;YES;YES! I have never seen a pretty girl look so tough.

TRUE CONFESSIONS + Connections + dm+ = Total gibberish from a friend, she was drunk though, but I don't think that is an excuse.

LFM in spray + dm oil + xist oil = Now we are talking, if you get this combination to work for you....

MLH + 2 xs dm from 30ml spray + p74 (25mcg) = My domina blend. He does what you say he is going to do, and he comply.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Me too, at least most of them. I do like the aja though. It's not like other honey notes, we get along together, and the staying power! Amazing! Maybe because it's a honey analog and not a true honey?

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
    For any one that loves the AJA...the new Bastet potion is incredible! Honey and more honey!
    Honey has a habit of turning sour on me.

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
    For any one that loves the AJA...the new Bastet potion is incredible! Honey and more honey!
    I want to love honey, but I don't know if it'll love me back. I tried OCCO: Gold, & Phero Girl and they turn into baby powder on me grrrr. I wanna be a honey bun!

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    originalsn NO!

• Ladyofthewoods
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    SC is the only one I've ever bought in x3 strength because I love the blend but had to fog in it for the affect I wanted, lol

• KarmaKitty
    commented on 's reply
    I love the phero enhanced scent Cougar but it’s only 1/3 the strength of the unscented phero blend Cougar. To be effective, I need 4 - 6 sprays of the phero blend topped with 2 sprays of the scent.

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
X