X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• originalsn
    started a topic LPMP & Pheromonexs Combination Suggestions

LPMP & Pheromonexs Combination Suggestions

Hey everyone! Happy to be actually posting and finally interacting with you. I’ve been lurking for a while and racking up a few pheromone purchases. I’ve been buying a mix of pheromonexs and lpmp products. With lpmp I mainly buy pheromones with fragrance. I saw a few posters mention that lpmps pheromones aren’t as strong as pheronomonexs’. Their fragranced pheromones appear to be even less strong than their un scented pheromones. Below is what I have of pheromonexs and lpmp. Which combinations would work best to increase strength of lpmp?

Pheromonexs: Temptress, Bitch, XSP86, XSP96, Xist/w, xs 189, xs190, xs191, fantasy, fairytale, odyssey, PSEL, Tease(sample), cohesion, connections, thinker, celebrity, babe (sample), desire me + (sample) Happiness, Loveboat

Thinking of buying a few more xs pheromones. If you don’t see them listed in what I currently have, feel free to suggest it.

LPMP: Beth’s Blushing Milkmaid (Copulins), friends & lovers with treasured hearts, Papal purple with heart and soul, Balm Bomb, Goddess of the Moon with LFN, LFM (unscented),Delicae w/ popularity potion, money potion w/ swimming with sharks, Mother’s little helper (unscented), Creme Delizia w/ BAM!, BAM (unscented), Red Lace w/ Lace and Copulins,
    Last edited by originalsn; 02-07-2019, 12:31 PM.

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    SC is the only one I've ever bought in x3 strength because I love the blend but had to fog in it for the affect I wanted, lol

• KarmaKitty
    commented on 's reply
    I love the phero enhanced scent Cougar but it’s only 1/3 the strength of the unscented phero blend Cougar. To be effective, I need 4 - 6 sprays of the phero blend topped with 2 sprays of the scent.

• curiouscat
    commented on 's reply
    83 is for disinhibition. That is why I feel like it could lead to action. I have only worn it with him once before and he was saying things that I KNOW he would have filtered otherwise.

• originalsn
    commented on 's reply
    Ooo! Sounds like everything is going as planned for you! 😃xsp83 is for bonding right?

• originalsn
    commented on 's reply
    It could. It’s just eucalyptus reminds me certain rubs people wear when they have a cold lol it can overpower the scent of things.

• curiouscat
    replied
    Just as an addition to this....I pulled my H&S back out this past weekend. I had made a lavender scented spray with it.

I used a lot of Midnight Lavender OCCO. The H&S UN rolled onto my chest (about 3 stripes). Then before I saw him (a few hours later), I put on the H&S scented spray, Xist4W, and DHEAS.

It was good. Very good. The conversation was good, very engaging, and it turned sexual (the conversation) pretty quickly once we weren't with other people anymore.

Next time that I know we will be alone, I will add the XSP83 in. I really think that would help the conversation move towards action.

Leave a comment:

• curiouscat
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post

What’s your dosage? I noticed in somechick99 posts she usually wears about 3-4? Sprays of LPMP products (first time wearing the LP product right)? I have both Xist & LP Honeyed w/ Gotcha! Hmmmm I think that will keep me busy while I debate if I want to add anything else to this order of Perfect match I’m about to buy... LFM has been begging 🥺 to be bought since last April. I did have a hit with Gotcha with only one spray now that I think about it. I had only worn Gotcha once! Lol 😆 Hmmmm I think I know what I’m wearing to the gym tomorrow! I think I need to see a trainer 😉😉😉 that’s gonna get this body right. Let’s see what man of god is going to be startstruck. 🤣
    With scented pheros like Honeyed LP...I kinda just go with the scent as my guide on dosage. I don't go by stripe or drop, etc. My typical mode of application is rolling it down into my cleavage and then up and over my chest...like rolling a lot. lol. Swirl, swirl, swirl, yeah that smells good. I might add some onto my wrists to refresh amp it up right before I see the boy IF it has been a few hours since application. I did make a spray of my HLP, but it comes across very strong to me that way. So if I do use that, I put maybe half the oil on, then spray the spray lightly. If I know I am going to be in the car with him or something, I stick to the oil with this particular one.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm, you don't think that would work, originalsn?

• originalsn
    commented on 's reply
    It does! Minus the Eucalyptus.

• originalsn
    commented on 's reply
    I tried out DHEAS + A-nol in the Carta d'Amor sample I have and it had a great effect on me. I'm probably going to get OW and Levitation as samples.DHEAS would be a great mood boost to anything.

• Isis
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe you can score a free session 😉

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
    Oh, I forgot...I love Xist4W with Honeyed LP with Gotcha!
    What’s your dosage? I noticed in somechick99 posts she usually wears about 3-4? Sprays of LPMP products (first time wearing the LP product right)? I have both Xist & LP Honeyed w/ Gotcha! Hmmmm I think that will keep me busy while I debate if I want to add anything else to this order of Perfect match I’m about to buy... LFM has been begging 🥺 to be bought since last April. I did have a hit with Gotcha with only one spray now that I think about it. I had only worn Gotcha once! Lol 😆 Hmmmm I think I know what I’m wearing to the gym tomorrow! I think I need to see a trainer 😉😉😉 that’s gonna get this body right. Let’s see what man of god is going to be startstruck. 🤣

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    I want a full bottle of Moonage Daydream, the perfume sound so lovely.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    Originally posted by originalsn View Post

I have my eye on drive by fruiting w/open windows. Apparently the only difference between open windows and levitation is that levitation has some dheas added to it. Perhaps I can get dheas from pheromone xs and mix it with drive by fruiting & celebrity?
    One other thing we can't know is what quantities of which molecules they use to create a blend. Not that you can't add DHEAS to OW and have it be fabulous!
    I used to wear Lace with SS4W to get a BANG! like affect before I purchased BANG! I STILL like the combo of SS4W/Lace, it is just a bit different than BANG! and yet I love BANG! too

I would recommend wearing OW and DHEAS seperately before adding DHEAS directly, just to find your sweet spot, so you can know better how much DHEAS to add to your OW so it'll be perfect for you!

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sorry I'm just now responding to this. Celebrity is something serious! I wrote about it in my journal. Compliments and attention galore. People wanting to do things for you.

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    It will.

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    OCCOs have for me! I circle my navel 2-3 times and then let the cops & divine smell do their work. Mara was going to nix H&S! I bought 2 bottles in a panic, lol, now she's keeping it

• curiouscat
    commented on 's reply
    Personally, I think the OCCOs are stronger than then SE. My question was trying to gauge if the OCCOS with H&S would garner the same potential response as DM...re: the attraction.

• curiouscat
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I have the Sheer Essence oil, but since I transitioned to pretty much wearing OCCOs with everything, I haven't even opened the 2nd bottle I got.

Ad down

Collapse

Working...
X