yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP & Pheromonexs Combination Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by NuTrix View Post
    Does that mess with your sense of taste too?
    I don't think so, my taste buds are A-Ok. I was just picky with food as a kid. Now I'm diversifying my pallet lol.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    You poor thing!

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    True

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Does that mess with your sense of taste too?

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    What a frightening thing for a 5 year old to have to go through! You poor thing

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    I hate when my nose goes blind to yummy stuff! It's SO SAD!!!! And UNFAIR :'(
    It is... Especially when you have people ask if you "smell something" and I'm like "no..." I really think my sense of smell got fucked when I was a kid. When I was 5 I had to get cauterization because I had crazy nose bleeds. :/ I mean I can smell... But I can't smell, SMELL. *sigh*

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    I hate when my nose goes blind to yummy stuff! It's SO SAD!!!! And UNFAIR :'(

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Me too, at least most of them. I do like the aja though. It's not like other honey notes, we get along together, and the staying power! Amazing! Maybe because it's a honey analog and not a true honey?
    That's what I'm thinking too... Hmmm, I just finished rummaging through my bag of Phero vials and found Ivroy Cats: Creamed Honey. I remember while wearing it I became scent blind to it, but could smell it in a vial. I had only worn it once and this was a few months ago I might need to give it another test ride. The Alkemia Oil fixative has helped a great bit when it comes to helping me keep a scent. Too bad my nose is broke and I stop smelling ish after 5 minutes. ????

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    curiouscat Thank you. I have never tried TMI, though.

• curiouscat
    commented on 's reply

• Cheerio
    replied
    Originally posted by Ildergreier View Post
    Combinations I have used (blends from LPMP are written in caps lock):

POP + EoW + xs190 (and of course a little xist)= An IT girl recipe.

LEATHER + flirt + xist = YES;YES;YES! I have never seen a pretty girl look so tough.

TRUE CONFESSIONS + Connections + dm+ = Total gibberish from a friend, she was drunk though, but I don't think that is an excuse.

LFM in spray + dm oil + xist oil = Now we are talking, if you get this combination to work for you....

MLH + 2 xs dm from 30ml spray + p74 (25mcg) = My domina blend. He does what you say he is going to do, and he comply.
    I wonder what the difference between True Confessions and TMI is... Hmm..

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Combinations I have used (blends from LPMP are written in caps lock):

POP + EoW + xs190 (and of course a little xist)= An IT girl recipe.

LEATHER + flirt + xist = YES;YES;YES! I have never seen a pretty girl look so tough.

TRUE CONFESSIONS + Connections + dm+ = Total gibberish from a friend, she was drunk though, but I don't think that is an excuse.

LFM in spray + dm oil + xist oil = Now we are talking, if you get this combination to work for you....

MLH + 2 xs dm from 30ml spray + p74 (25mcg) = My domina blend. He does what you say he is going to do, and he comply.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    Me too, at least most of them. I do like the aja though. It's not like other honey notes, we get along together, and the staying power! Amazing! Maybe because it's a honey analog and not a true honey?

• Ildergreier
    replied
    Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
    For any one that loves the AJA...the new Bastet potion is incredible! Honey and more honey!
    Honey has a habit of turning sour on me.

Leave a comment:

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by Ladyofthewoods View Post
    For any one that loves the AJA...the new Bastet potion is incredible! Honey and more honey!
    I want to love honey, but I don't know if it'll love me back. I tried OCCO: Gold, & Phero Girl and they turn into baby powder on me grrrr. I wanna be a honey bun!

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    originalsn NO!

• Ladyofthewoods
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    SC is the only one I've ever bought in x3 strength because I love the blend but had to fog in it for the affect I wanted, lol

• KarmaKitty
    commented on 's reply

• curiouscat
    commented on 's reply
    83 is for disinhibition. That is why I feel like it could lead to action. I have only worn it with him once before and he was saying things that I KNOW he would have filtered otherwise.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X