yobit.net eobot.com digifinex
  • Thank you for visiting DiscoverXS your pheromone research community.
    If this is your first visit please register so you can join the community: click the Sign Up link above to proceed.
    To start viewing messages, please login and select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AD IN POSts

Collapse

LPMP & Pheromonexs Combination Suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• originalsn
    commented on 's reply
    Ooo! Sounds like everything is going as planned for you! ????xsp83 is for bonding right?

• originalsn
    commented on 's reply

• curiouscat
    replied
    Just as an addition to this....I pulled my H&S back out this past weekend. I had made a lavender scented spray with it.

I used a lot of Midnight Lavender OCCO. The H&S UN rolled onto my chest (about 3 stripes). Then before I saw him (a few hours later), I put on the H&S scented spray, Xist4W, and DHEAS.

It was good. Very good. The conversation was good, very engaging, and it turned sexual (the conversation) pretty quickly once we weren't with other people anymore.

Next time that I know we will be alone, I will add the XSP83 in. I really think that would help the conversation move towards action.

Leave a comment:

• curiouscat
    replied
    Originally posted by Vicki Lee View Post
    With scented pheros like Honeyed LP...I kinda just go with the scent as my guide on dosage. I don't go by stripe or drop, etc. My typical mode of application is rolling it down into my cleavage and then up and over my chest...like rolling a lot. lol. Swirl, swirl, swirl, yeah that smells good. I might add some onto my wrists to refresh amp it up right before I see the boy IF it has been a few hours since application. I did make a spray of my HLP, but it comes across very strong to me that way. So if I do use that, I put maybe half the oil on, then spray the spray lightly. If I know I am going to be in the car with him or something, I stick to the oil with this particular one.

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm, you don't think that would work, originalsn?

• originalsn
    commented on 's reply
    It does! Minus the Eucalyptus.

• originalsn
    commented on 's reply
    I tried out DHEAS + A-nol in the Carta d'Amor sample I have and it had a great effect on me. I'm probably going to get OW and Levitation as samples.DHEAS would be a great mood boost to anything.

• Isis
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe you can score a free session ????

• Vicki Lee
    replied
    Originally posted by curiouscat View Post
    Oh, I forgot...I love Xist4W with Honeyed LP with Gotcha!
    somechick99

Leave a comment:

• Ildergreier
    replied
    I want a full bottle of Moonage Daydream, the perfume sound so lovely.

Leave a comment:

• NuTrix
    replied
    Originally posted by originalsn View Post

I have my eye on drive by fruiting w/open windows. Apparently the only difference between open windows and levitation is that levitation has some dheas added to it. Perhaps I can get dheas from pheromone xs and mix it with drive by fruiting & celebrity?
    One other thing we can't know is what quantities of which molecules they use to create a blend. Not that you can't add DHEAS to OW and have it be fabulous!
    I used to wear Lace with SS4W to get a BANG! like affect before I purchased BANG! I STILL like the combo of SS4W/Lace, it is just a bit different than BANG! and yet I love BANG! too

I would recommend wearing OW and DHEAS seperately before adding DHEAS directly, just to find your sweet spot, so you can know better how much DHEAS to add to your OW so it'll be perfect for you!

Leave a comment:

• Cheerio
    commented on 's reply
    I'm sorry I'm just now responding to this. Celebrity is something serious! I wrote about it in my journal. Compliments and attention galore. People wanting to do things for you.

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    It will.

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    OCCOs have for me! I circle my navel 2-3 times and then let the cops & divine smell do their work. Mara was going to nix H&S! I bought 2 bottles in a panic, lol, now she's keeping it

• curiouscat
    commented on 's reply
    Personally, I think the OCCOs are stronger than then SE. My question was trying to gauge if the OCCOS with H&S would garner the same potential response as DM...re: the attraction.

• curiouscat
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I have the Sheer Essence oil, but since I transitioned to pretty much wearing OCCOs with everything, I haven't even opened the 2nd bottle I got.

• NuTrix
    commented on 's reply
    DM oi is like LPs Sheer Essence oil. If I recall correctly, there are some 30 drops(?) of EOW in the OCCOs - or perhaps as many as the fragrance can handle? Mara does an excellent job with them!

• originalsn
    commented on 's reply
    I will probably add oil to those areas instead to experiment.

• originalsn
    commented on 's reply
    I usually do moisturize but leave the phero'd areas unmoisturized because I have a lot of humectants in my lotion and wasn't sure if it would affect diffusion.

• Ildergreier
    commented on 's reply
    Not sure, but DM is strong too curiouscat.

Ad down

Collapse
Working...
X